>Addons
forum.elysium-project.org/forum/268-ui-addons-macros/

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

db.vanillagaming.org/?item=4398
db.vanillagaming.org/?item=15871
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FByR3Fw1DxXpOG5eUC1ngYakwx46ZmoIPNwM9SOtGS0/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy shit lol

does this dress make me look fat?

What is the most J*wish race and class combination?

Asking for a bank-alt

>when his father is no longer with us

but 3 of these have said they're guys

Dwarf male, track treasure

Too bad darknest doesn't allow private server adverts. What's the next best?

they're paedophiles who spend all day flirting with underage boys and lie about their age

>I'm sure you think you think mongoloids like earwen, puddi, madti and kasandra are accurate depictions of what an actual female would act like if they had to play with underage virgins from Veeky Forums. tehee I'm a guy btw ;-)

No, i'm saying the exact opposite of that.
An actual female would cause the guild to literally destroy itself or at the very least create drama filled shitposting for MONTHS.
The fact that this isn't the case means there is no real female.

I could give a fuck about the tranny nonsense, don't project that on me. I was merely stating the obvious facts about females in guilds (especially Veeky Forums guilds) and how you nerds persisting in pretending about it is a lost cause.

>cause the guild to literally destroy itself

but the guild already destroyed itself. also are you saying jaime's girlfriend is a guy

>The fact that this isn't the case means there is no real female.
there is at least 1 confirmed girl though, even talked on voice

what's with your autism, nobody gives a shit about any of this, why do you have to ruin the thread

>Sanctum Raid 3 was so garbage they got kicked out and had to reform

The tranny nonsense is a protective measure the auts pull. Even if you join voicechat as an obvious girl you're labled as tranny. Otherwise the boys in the guild would have a mental breakdown and THEN the guild would destroy itself over it.

Kass/Melori is a literal Pedo

>at least 1 confirmed girl

Prove it retard. If there was an actual girl in the guild everyone would know about it by now.

YO REAL TALK THAT OP IMAGE FUNNY AF F.AM LMAO

everyone knows she exists

the reason nobody cares is because she has a confirmed bf so she becomes unattractive to all the guys

Again, no amount of meme'ing will make it real.
If an actual female was involved in MoH we would all be buried in shitposting that would never ever ever end.
This is all shitposting, yeah, but nothing like that.

I'm done, just wanted to say that it's an old lie and no one believes you - however i think you're all circlejerk shitposting each other at this point and possibly don't realize it or don't care.

>they're trying to convince people they're actually girls and not trannies
>women don't play video games
>women do not use Veeky Forums outside of /soc/

Absolutely pathetic

jaime I love your girlfriend!

HAHHAHA YEAAAAH, thats clearly how it works.

If there was a girl we'd all know it. There is nothing you can counter to that.

what kind of group do I need for a tribute run?
I'm a mage myself, and I got carried through 2 runs with another mage, healer, tank and a hunter. The hunter did some shit that allowed us to skip guards, is that required though?
fuck I hate being the leader I don't know what to do

you mean all this homosexual teanny bullshit sometimes ends? when? when they go to sleep? pfft

kek this guy

(You)

Do I have to leak Kas and Automutes Kik chat?

lol

stop posting automute, you'll never not be the laughing stock of the guild

women belong in the kitchen lol

But what about the fact your guild is led by literal children? That adds to pointless drama too doesn't it?

>muh underage boogeyman

who cares as long as they do their job

A rogue/engeneer, a tank, and a healer.

The officers are all mid 20s and older.

db.vanillagaming.org/?item=4398
db.vanillagaming.org/?item=15871

you can use these to open the inner door on elysium. also you need someone to skip kromkrush for full tribute loot, unless someone needs loot from him

>That adds to pointless drama too doesn't it?
Of course it does, just nothing on the level that a real female would cause. Either by her actions or (more likely) by people sperging out. Double all of this in a Veeky Forums guild.
MoH has people sperging out for certain, just not that particular brand of sperging and it would be incredibly obvious were it to occur.

Not even sure why you're talking shit to me, we're the top 12 guild on the server. Check the data and git gud.

>his guild is worse than the Veeky Forums guild
lol

>I'm 19, I'm not underage!

every time

100% false and when you're resorting to lying about ages it becomes clear that age is an issue.

>guild leader
>"I turned 19 last month guys, I'm really an adult!!"

>this guy is actually in the guild

Lmao, how old are you lad.

lol

Madtii and Artie are 14, Babymetal is 16

>top 12 guild on the server
what? are you serious? how is this something to be proud of? werent you girls(guys) rank 9 last thread?

>werent you girls(guys) rank 9 last thread?
Yeah, it turned out not all guilds upload their clear times so in full disclosure we have the top 12 clear time.
Still pretty good for a Veeky Forums guild that lets anyone from here in, honestly. And you guys said our loot council was bad, but i think the results speak for themselves.

how can one guy be THIS mad

>actually bothering to read sperg/drama/memeposts

do you have bindings yet?

>Nihilum fags trying to justify being a freakshow

missed the thread switch reee
is kind of close but not really right

the only way to accurately calculate how values will affect your damage, is by making a copy of this sheet and putting your own values in docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FByR3Fw1DxXpOG5eUC1ngYakwx46ZmoIPNwM9SOtGS0/edit#gid=0

for reference, I have all content BIS on elysium, and my gain values are:

damage per hit gained:

10sp = +9.9 dmg per hit
1crit = +6.6 dmg per hit
1hit = +9.6 dmg per hit
10int = +1.1 dmg per hit

this is with all current bis on elysium, arcane power spec with motw, arcane int, kings, greater arcane elixir and tribute buffs. If you're flasking the crit/hit value increases.

TLDR: spellpower is really good, +1% crit = 6-7sp, +1% hit is 9-10sp.

They are not even out.

forgot to add, those stats also assume 5x winters chill on boss

all this bait to try and get proof aka a timestamped picture so they can shitpost to no end about it after

Someone come tank my ST run

thanks for this lad

Oh. thought they dropped but couldnt be used yet. nevermind. has the lootcouncil already decided who gets first tf? its going to a pally isnt it... :(

>outside of /soc/

there are plenty of women on cgl po lit adv etc

I'm not interested in your diseased tranny body. I just want to see you freaks in gas chambers

>reddit boards

IGN? Server? Faction?

>ts going to a pally isnt it... :(
That's the general consensus so far but we're open to hearing opinions. Keep in mind our council all together has over one year's worth of 1.12 experience that inform our loot decisions, so you can rest assured and we're always interested in hearing an outside perspective.

Autistica, Elysium, Horde
why?

Holy shit the madman actually did it! That image is the full version of the one posted last thread. The shitposter made the OP and got away with it!

Oh, lol

Where's my Verigan's Fist paladin pals at?

:(

Thats a waste of time. You can buy similar blue quality weapons in the AH allowing you to skip the waste of XP known as BFD and SFK.

how many of you are going to roll on Gummycraft?
were factions balanced in tbc? I know in vanilla horde had the pvp edge and alliance had the pve edge
what were the top tank, dps, and heal class/specs?
what are you wearing right now?

he even got Jaime to show up for the pic

I can't wait until that fucking rat is dead. Traitorous piece of shit.

no
ive seen level 50 paladins using it unironically so ur obviously wrong

Has Indi said anything about this whole dead dad thing? I hope he isn't taking it too hard

Are you being Ironic? You can get the Bonebiter in the mid 30s and that thing has around 14 more DPS than Verigans.

shit now I feel bad sorry

no, some random (looked like a chinese name) player in mara was using it to heal

Thats a bit deceptive, mate. That China obviously has a better 2hander for his DPS set.

Well waste of time is opinion, but it's a great 2h that will last at least until 30 or so if not longer depending on drops and if the paladin wants corpsemaker or not.
For example i used mine until bonerbite because i didn't get corpsemaker to drop in 7 runs, just really bad luck, kept getting tons of tusken helms tho. It SHOULD drop pretty easily so my experience isn't common.
BUT, lets imagine a fresh paladin with no friends or a main to bankroll him (not that a paladin needs a bankroll), you don't have excess gold at level 20 to buy boe blues.
Plus you don't have to run all of sfk, just the first part, and you don't even have to step foot into BFD. More of deadmines is "required" than either of those.
On a fresh server at least, it's easy to find a group of paladins running the quest together and you can knock it out relatively fast. On a not-fresh server it's typically not difficult to find a friendly 60 paladin who will boost you through the start of SFK and Deadmines as they know how good the weapon is for 20-30.
It can also fill in as the healing mh you use for way longer than 30 as there aren't a ton of int drops or quest rewards unless you're lucky.

If anything, i'd go for the weapon at the end of raene's cleaning quest in ashenvale (forget the name) rather than a boe blue alternative if someone was deadset on not running dungeons or couldn't get groups, as the proc combined with command is really good and would last you a similar amount of time (as in until corpsemaker or bonebiter)

Another Crestfall dev release today.

Only a matter of time, waitfriends

:)

yeah, it's pretty common to still be using it for a healing/int set by mara. That isn't weird, it has a lot of stats on it compared to other shit you manage to run across.

i think i may have confused bonebiter and corpsemaker in my head, but whatever,. same point.

It's not just about the hammer, it's about the journey and test of your righteousness (and patience)

can you insta 70 on the gummycraft test server?

>try to sell something using world chat
>get bombard with people telling me the price is stupidly high
>"rofl no one is going to buy that" "kek this guy good luck lmao"
>it still sells
I never understood how trade/world chat always seems to have the smartest WoW economy commentators but they are still apparently poor and don't understand that shit is "worth" whatever the fuck someone is willing to pay for it

>1,2,3
dorf priest

>4,5
human paladin

>6
nelf druid

>7,8,9
gnome mage

>0
be productive

hah enjoy easy loot and guaranteed raidspots, faggot

Can someone redpill me why certain people never speak on Discord?

>do MacKreel's Moonshine
>swim to southshore
>pass a shaman murdering everyone
>he follows me into the basement
>i turn it in
>he kills me
>mfw

they hate you
or they're shy
or they have nothing to say

like whomstve?

Murder/Eyelash has been a core raider for all of Nihilum/Mandate of Heaven and has never once caused drama.

Girls don't automatically cause drama

im a sperg and i fuck everything up when i talk

>hey whats up
>not much
>.....

that's most voice discord ever
really fucking interesting and awesome to listen to squeeking teenagers while playing vidya.

Should I roll a fem human mage?

good sheet, thanks

murder/eyelash is a guy though

unless you can provide proof of course

>finally get a group for Mai'zoth
>server crashes
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

in Veeky Forums discords it's more like
>look these faggots are shitposting again
>let's shitpost back
>haha

There is no proof, it's just their weird way to trick people for .
>look i made up a story about a girl in the guild again KEKEKEKEKEKE

Fact #1: Females in guilds typically bring drama - either directly because of the female or due to children sperging out
Fact #2: A Veeky Forums guild would be particularly prone to above sperging out

Therefore, if there was an actual proved female in a Veeky Forums guild, all hell would break loose and these threads would be even more filled to the brim with more rampant shitposting than they already are. We would be deluged by "girls shouldn't be treated differently", "grow up anons", "no she isn't getting on mic again", etc etc.
The fact that we don't see that is all the evidence that's necessary. Even normie guilds can rarely handle a female addition so it's inane to expect a Veeky Forums guild that can barely contain themselves over pretend-trannies to be able to handle an actual girl.

but most guys in the guild are gay, why should they give a shit about some dumb low IQ roasties

If (girl)female refuses to talk on voice chat its a guy. If you ever been to guilds with actual girls you'd know they never ever shut up on voice chat.