How did you Veeky Forumstists learn what you know about cars?

how did you Veeky Forumstists learn what you know about cars?

pic obviously unrelated

Forums with a portable laptop to walk me through

My dad, the internet, and auto shop class in high school.

Researching and trying to decide what my realistic dream car would be

I learned everything I know from Scotty Kilmer

polack visiting but can answer you just gotta do it get your hands dirty, knuckles busted. I have 383 vette, 69 stang 88 w100 dodge 318 4x4, 85 tbird 5-0, working on a 71 c10 350, 79 t/a ws6 400. do every6hing myself . prob have less than 6 grand in all my rides. get compliments when I drive any of them.

old tbird painted and removed throttle body for carb got a nice set of leather seats with it dude spent 1200 on -400 for everything.

painted it and my 318 w100 dodge right in my drive why the tarp isthere.

better pic of my stang paid 600 for it got 500 in the 302 rebuild put it together and dropped it in myself .

>383 vette, 69 stang 88 w100 dodge 318 4x4, 85 tbird 5-0, working on a 71 c10 350, 79 t/a ws6 400.

Takes me back to watching Powerblock on Spike TV on Saturday mornings, more than a decade ago.

"One call gets it all, one click gets it quick. JEG'S!"

yea an fleabay lol

that's a nice truck.

YouTube of old school vids

when i got it out of a barn not boasting. just see guys intimidated to try If I can do it you can just make sure you have something solid to work with.

Old Dodges are quite easy to work on, not a headache neither. i formely had a 76 D100.

REV

yeah dodge is great if you like jews

Just checked out the video he's got pinned on his channels homepage, my kinda teacher. thanks guys

0 shekels have been deposited into your account.

please inform me of the non jew auto user. I would reccomend any you can buy and work on without the compounded or any interest rate jew along with the big money insurance jew. please redpill me.

yea pretty easy if you have a solid start. I am not a ford vs chevy vs dodge guy I like all classics but in my exp working on my own chevy has twisted engineers who rejoice in making what should be simple to remove or replace a real pain.

10 years of buying perfectly good cars and "modifying them" into pieces of shit, followed by 5 years with at least a little bit more maturity

My dad and my older brother who's learned to change oil for a living, and I'm sure I probably learned something from 100 hours of My Summer Car. I'm not a top tier mechanic, but I feel like I can probably fix at least a few things most normies would take it to a mechanic for.