Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
Damage 2.0: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData (MissionDecks=mission rewards)
Another Datamine / Warframe News: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wrt4csqW7A1LGjZvQ-qEaUgwZfvag6dcPd654nfCU7E/edit#gid=127496225
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: Octavia's Anthem 20.4.0
> forums.warframe.com/topic/793570-octavia’s-anthem-update-2040/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Banshee
> forums.warframe.com/topic/767736-banshee-prime-hotfix-19115/

Liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wrt4csqW7A1LGjZvQ-qEaUgwZfvag6dcPd654nfCU7E/edit#gid=127496225
tennoclocknews.com/tag/devstream-recap/
forums.warframe.com/search/?&q=Devstream overview&type=forums_topic&search_in=titles&sortby=newest
semlar.com/
youtu.be/WNElPRjmSck
youtu.be/ChjJEU8_szU?t=30s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to ____ ______ ____ ____

Have intercourse with Saryn!

Atterax Wraith when?

Waifu fags are the worse

resize that garbage image

>It took me three years to find my perfect weapon setup
>Both will fly under the radar of the wreched DE nerfs
>all that remains it to get a riven for both and I'm set for a long ass time
So /wfg/ have you found your viable gunfu yet?

yeah, and its about to be primed
brb kms

Yep, I call it the "you can stop worrying about shields now" weapon.

>Nukor with arcanes is hilarious
>can't stay alive long enough to get laughs, unless I'm playing incredibly careful with Wukong

Time to farm up even more plat, fuck

>worrying about shields
What are you even?

shit game + Nier:Automa OST = great game

Fuck off TQ you flaming faggot. What a worthless opinion.

some corpus enemies have shit health but a fuckton of shields. It's not annoying but being able to one-shot them since the acrid ignores shields is pretty fun.

What makes you think the primed version will be better than the dex?

>oberon prime is a black bull

Stats on dex version, that were posted in previous thread,

>of prime
Ofc.

Is vaykor marelok still a good pistol?

I think the lex prime does slightly better damage, but not so much that the syndicate proc isn't still worth using.

It wasn't nerfed.

>Tigris
>Sancti Tigris
>Tigris Prime

>Nikana
>Dragon Nikana
>Nikana Prime

>Cernos
>Rakta Cernos
>Cernos Prime

>Sybaris
>Dex Sybaris
>Sybaris Prime

for what purpose?

Your posts are very low on my post tier list, TQ.

post and rate

>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wrt4csqW7A1LGjZvQ-qEaUgwZfvag6dcPd654nfCU7E/edit#gid=127496225
you forgot the mutalist cernos

Future SJW/10

the cernos is honestly the fairest iteration of this since every version functions differently.

the nikana is a string of strict upgrades, and while the sancti has a syndicate proc and the prime a higher status chance it's still basically a straight ladder of damage on the tigris line.

>FOUR cernos variants

what were they thinking

it might be time to clean up the op.

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed, if it wasn't full >How to join /wfg/ Alliance:

that could be one line with one picture

>How to join Warbros NFA (currently full) or the Alliance: [combined images]

wikia dup likes such as Focus System should be removed

that dmg 2.0 could probably be removed

remove raid schoolbus. lelddit started to shill it hard and now its just full of shitter than would rather be carried than learn.

the devstreams on the wiki arent even updated

tennoclocknews.com/tag/devstream-recap/

or this

forums.warframe.com/search/?&q=Devstream overview&type=forums_topic&search_in=titles&sortby=newest

News is just a dev feed and it looks like semlar.com/ accomplishes that

find a non statistics logging short link for that massive google docs link

Trade chat filters are ultimately fucking pointless, and will do very little to actually make buying and selling an easier process. Trade chat can sometimes move kind of quickly, but if you've got your chat window extended, and you're actually paying attention, it's unlikely you're going to miss what you're looking for. Unless DE allows us to be in trade chat while in mission, which they wont do because they're fucking retarded, this changes nothing. We will still just be sitting in our ship, or in our dojo, staring at trade chat waiting for the thing we're looking for to pop up.

DE should just give us the fucking auction house that we all want.

don't forget to remove the shitty topgun weapon guide and frame guide

who could be responsible for this post?

>implying operators could even look remotely human enough to be rated

it's a mystery

The topgun weapon guide is fucking shit. Way too many garbage weapons are included for no reason. Just because a certain opinion happens to be held by TQ doesn't automatically make it wrong. TQ is a fag, but he is occasionally right.

guys, its my impression or sorties drop tables are incorrect, like i get or a sculpture or endo or lens every sortie i complete, i complete at least 3/4 sorties for week, and its 2 good months i dont see a riven...

>rivens
>common

keked

kid i didn't even post the bait yet and you already took the hook

i can't breathe

>occasionally

ill make some of those changes later

WE

faggot see what you did here? never compliment TQ, never. not even in a backhanded way.

Being the disingenuous prick he is he'll say "Well half of /wfg/ agrees with me, just read the past threads. go on....we're waiting."

don't forget to replace the frames FAQ with the tier list pastebin

whew lad

>tfw no Bek to cuddle

>frohd is a fat daddy
>darvo looks like he takes it in the ass from clem
>salad has dad socks
>massive neffy bulge
>ergo in a thong

youtu.be/WNElPRjmSck

Fuck off, Tierqueer.

Aren't all the corpus fucking nerds though?

have you seen the size of a corpus tech?

we just don't know man

I love my kohm!

>99.3 status
:^)

>genetically & cybernetically enhanced nerds

I know I shouldn't expect much of fetish fantart, but all of them are based on roughly the same body type in game

1.9% status chance per pellet

I feel like my perspective is skewed- I only just started getting into sorties recently, and out of the four I've done, I've gotten three rivens. Though, they've all been rather underwhelming mods for weapons I've never really bothered to use.

didn't they fix that glitch a while back?

not a glitch, working as intended

>DE should just give us the fucking auction house that we all want.

They did though, it's Maroo'z bazaar.

Yes they did, kohm is shit now

>kohm is shit

No, you don't understand. I mean an auction house like what MMOs have, where you open a menu, search for the thing you want, and a list of sellers comes up. Then you select the thing you want to buy, you get the item and the plat is sent directly to the seller.

Maroos bazaar is just a smaller, worse version of trade chat.

1.5k hours and I can remember this happening to me maybe two times. This can't be THAT big of a problem

Nezha glitched ring. i want my boipussy back

>sands
>phobos

>promoting alt+f4 work around

so how many retards posted their ee.log there?

What if Silva & Aegis Prime is in high damage mace form until you do a charge attack that releases an AOE disc DE's "pay2win" answer to the "wait to win" Zenistar

>Edited 2 hours ago by [DE]Glen
Fuck that retard, hope they don't find a fix to that bug.

I was making a joke about it being a literal house where you conduct auctions, but i've failed. I wont fail again.

Tell Steve i said he was a gay

What's so good with Dual Ichor?
I see plenty of people advising to pick it when playing Valkyr but I still don't understand why

>when playing Valkyr

there's your answer

I knew they existed, but I've never encountered one in the wild. Truly a majestic creature.

I like Valk

>vitality on mesa
>a bow

even when prompted with a shitpost mesa faggots still manage to fuck themselves in the process

FUCK YOU SHES SHIT

to think they spent platinum buying the palette just to be edgy

I want to make some octavia songs, but this mandachord is giving me a hard time. Is there some sort of applet that can help?

>he doesn't have the valentine and patriot pallet

>exilus BP vs reactor BP
this feels like even less of a choice than forma bp vs built exilus.

I think she's good. But what matters more is she is fun to play.

>she's good
wrong

>she is fun to play
a valid opinion

While numerous and outspoken, the Edgy Frosts' true nature is unknown. This little guy was spotted in an exterminate mission, perhaps he got lost on his way to Hieracon.

>implying theres anything wrong with giving mesa even more EHP

On a standard mesa build, you usually end up with one free slot to play with, and putting a Vitality there is just as good as anything else. The extra tankiness is valuable in very high level missions. 5% of a level 100 enemy's damage is still a good deal of damage. Shatter Shield alone doesnt just magically make you invincible.

I found one that was also streaming

I've been Running a Red crit build with my Prime Nikana, I've been wondering what is the best red crit melee weapon I should use.

atterax

weak b8

she's good enough to finish sorties you casual shitter, you know?....what your whole useless list is based around?

It's not bait. I'm legit asking, because I want to know.
Thank you, I'll try it out

I also want to know. I'm pretty new and I see everyone fighting over this list all the time. I understand none of this shit other then Tier queer is hated because he seems like a massive cunt.

I know this should belong in /r/, but can someone help me make an octavia song. I wanna make a loop between the 30-38 second mark from the theme of scanty and kneesocks
youtu.be/ChjJEU8_szU?t=30s

I can fucking finish sorties with oberon lmao, doesn't mean he's good. God you are fucking stupid

every single melee weapon is a redcrit weapon because of Blood Rush you mong. Redcrits are a meme but it's especially a fucking meme for melee weapons because half the entire pool can redcrit

>they keep killing both Grineer and Corpus
>yet they still use equipment made by them
y'all are traitors

Sorry to disappoint you but that's probably not possible to make in the mandachord, or at the very least it would sound like shit.

just download it as an mp3 from any one of the dozens of youtube download sites and cut that part out with audacity you lazy cuntgoblin

retards newshitters hate the list, experienced knowledgeable vets like it

It's that simple

impregnate Nezha