This is embarrassing

This is embarrassing

It is embarrassing. I wish ICEcucks would get with the times already. It's embarrassing to have these oil addicts ruining progress.

Companies should be embarrassed. They let a startup car company come into their industry and do w/e the fuck it wants for YEARS, and about a year after the tipping point whey they cant possibly bridge the now huge technology gap they start ASKING if people are interested in this? They are done. They will never be able to make electric cars as attractive as Tesla or at a price point that Tesla can. Even if they could produce a car at the same manufacturing cost as Tesla it would still cost more because of the dealership model they all stupidly locked themselves into.

I mean honestly how do you leave a startup alone for 10 fucking years as it upends your entire industry and fucks your wife

Everyone who chose not to compete should be fired.

Electric cars are overprice luxury trash for milennials that drive 20 miles at most because they're too proud to take the bus or use one of those bicycles they think we should share the road with.

>upends your industry
>3.9% of Daimler's revenue
>and that's just Daimler, one of a dozen car conglomerates
Tesla are a wee in the sea.

Embarassing that this guy edited out the word no.

nah they just let tesla test the market before they steamroller them.

>87 miles of range
This is what they don't get and why they will keep embarrassing themselves.

ahahahahahahahaha

And that is government subsidised.

Musk and Tesla are leeches on the economy and the factories have terrible working conditions. Its just bad all around, just to produce some luxury cars. That's why they went electric, Musk wasn't originally interested in being green, he just wanted to make premium luxury cars and get government help to do it. All a big scam on the American people.

This

Love it or hate it, the green movement was the best marketing scheme of our lifetimes

I can relate to this. Recently my wife's son has been pushing me to buy him a Tesla. I'm going to take out a loan and give it to him this Christmas.

Small world! I only needed a car four days of the week for work so my wife had me sell my car in order to pay for a Tesla for her oldest son

>my wife's son

Except Tesla cannot make a desireable car because they aren't truely an auto manufacturer.
No one wants to be in a tesla.

They single-handedly managed to make electric cars cool and desirable, what are you talking about?

>Only electric car to come out to not look like an egg
>COOL AND DESIRABLE
The biggest turn off of a tesla right now is the interior.
You sit in it and it feels like an incomplete basemodel kia interior.

>tesla is shit
>tesla sucks ass
>tesla is for faggots
>tesla makes no profit

Here is my word cloud.
>TESLA

OMG TESLA IS SO GREAT

As much as I don't want to admit it, he made it cool for the lifeless normies to like it.
>Environment
>Electronics
>Technology
>Giant Screens

All things young people like. And most importantly
>Complete and utter lack of soul

Castor oil is the best
:^)

Besmirching poor old Nikolas name :(

That man could never catch a break, could he? All these years after his death, and a company bearing his name is pushing Edison's view on power generation and distribution.

Dann.

Tesla was over rated as fuck. He is a maymay scientists.

inb4 omg my new kia has such a great interior, it looks kind of like those tesla cars! It feels so nice and premium!

I can't wait until Ford makes a electric pickup truck.

No more stupid gasoline powered engines, no more paying for gas, FREEDOM AT LAST. Something Murica needed.

Watch as someone says

>HURRR U HAVE TO PAY EXTRA 4 UR ELECTRIC BILL

thank god for solar panels.

He left "never" in tho. It's even a reasonable size

>FREEDOM AT LAST
In 45 minute increments

What yall think the first established auto maker to go bankrupt because of telsa will be?

My bets on volkswagen.

tesla

Think about all of the Tesla shills you know and how many of them actually own a Tesla

Tesla fanboys don't care about the environment or electric cars, they just want to be in the new cool thing while being able to virtue signal. Literally just rich Prius drivers

Doubt it, VW is selling fucktons of E-Golfs, E-Ups and especially Golf/Passat GTEs.

I actually believe freedom will disappear once the American car culture dies off.

The reliance of public transportation and ~300 mile limitations will essentially force us to stay in local areas.

As it is I can go from one end of the coast to the other without stopping for more than 10 minute intervals.

That'll change once our car culture here in America is finished.

>Big government doesn't want us driving anyways

Yeah everyone knows once you have to start stopping for 30 minute intervals then FREEDOM IS DEAD

>implying freedom hasn't disappeared here already
>implying most people don't stay in local areas most of the time anyway

Over 500k pre-orders for the new car. I would say quite a lot of people are going to own Tesla's very soon.