/palg/ay - Paladins General

BEST HUSBANDO POLL: strawpoll.me/12980611

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz (embed)

>Patch notes (OB50)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?40366

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist)
youtube.com/watch?v=2qlES6unUwY&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) - may contain some outdated info
youtube.com/watch?v=Xtdgz6NNPyo&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>/palg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X6NNDQLSytCCoExPCtt48Bq9_Sv_Ha4qZkOeHS1DcS8/edit#gid=485142380

>Account statistics
paladins.guru
mypaladins.com
masterpaladins.com

Previous thread:

I want to heal Fernando's wounds!

fucking finally

Only +2k ELO people are allowed on this thread.

>2017
>still no smug, classy vampire champion that treats blood as wine and is quite the connoisseur and the greatest sommelier
Honestly...

*NYAAAAA*

t. sub-2500 shitter

t. sub 3k shitter

t. shitter

I swear to fucking god if lag compensated drogoz is even more cancer than current live drogoz I'm gonna drop this game for good
I'm tired of having to play hitscan champs every game if I don't want to get raped

Just remember what "lag compensation" did to BK :)

>not putting the best waifu poll in OP too when it was already there

git gud

Skye is already smug and classy. The vampire part sounds dumb.

Like I said in the previous thread, his skill ceilling dropped hard now that everyone can land the spit while in mid air.

Viktor, this isn't even a contest

Then it wasn't a skill ceilling it was a ping ceilling.

Is lifelike any good on Ying?

>dropped from 2.6 to 2.2k thanks to the game pairing me with 1k people and giving enemy team 2k average

Man this game is really making me hate Viktor players. Those numbnuts can't stop having sex with Deft Hands.

Only on double frontliner teams. And then they have to buy Rejuvenate, too.

at least you aren't getting consistently matched with and against 3.5k elos
I can't remember the last time I had fun

Only when it's a 2 tank comp, otherwise just use the other 2 legendaries.

How does paladinsguru's elo work anyway
Like I've been hovering around 2.4k since I can remember, and it says I'm supposed to be in the top 1.13% of the playerbase? Because that is just fucking sad then, I'm just an average joe with some moments of brilliance; what the fuck are the other 98.87% doing

Potato PCs
Monkeys
Sea monkeys
People who have never played a FPS
People who have never played in a team based game

Last ten games I went against pro team players every time. I can't have fun when I lose 20+ elo when I'm up against 4k elo people. The fact that guru factors noobs over higher tier players on enemy teams is bullshit.

>what the enemy team have 3k players while yours doesn't
>lol they have one 800 elo player so guess what lose 30 every time you lose

Yeah I get the extra fuck you, matches I can't possibly win with massive elo loss each game with long que times and server lag on everyone of those matches. You know how people say that the game will give you a pity win? Yeah when that happens, I get 1 point. One point of elo.

if seris went to the beach
what would she wear?

What's the fastest way to tank your ingame (not guru) elo
I'm tired of this shit and I want to have fun again

Pros(+3,5k) sometimes get paired with four sub 2k players, and if he loses, he ends up losing around 25 points.
That's why they prefer to memestack or duo.

Throw every game until you get noobs. Or make a new account, throw every game and then stomp around.

If you've ever played any f2p game they're all like this. Even exceptionally terrible play will always be considered above average because of the sheer mass of garbage.

Make another account
Get to level 5
Queue up
Pick any champion
Disconnect/force quit the game so the bot starts playing for you
Play in your main account in the meantime.

>it's good if your team spends 2400 credits

Real talk, ying needs some kind of utility, if they keep making her healing worse.

Like shatter slowing on hit.

Imagine Seris walking around the beach in the shadowrealm completely nude
People everywhere and they would have no fucking idea a thicc nudist is strolling amongst them

Well they nerfed her heal in OB 50, so better start practicing damage and flankers because at this rate we'll be playing deathmatch meta only.

My dick.

My face.

why does playing sha-lin rape my fps so hard
it doesn't happen with any other champ

Because you have a shitty computer.

>Nerfing Ying and Buck even more

Its like they want me to quit this game.

thanks for the great suggestion but I don't think that's the problem
I can run the game at 4k 120fps but as soon as I hold m1 with shalin it just slowly goes down to sub-60

My stable 60 fps drops to like 5 when I die during Pip ult, will they ever fix that shit

Buck didn't deserve it.
The other one is just a meme, I don't give a shit about them.

please don't quit

Time to pick up Androxus like 99% of the playerbase
Seriously every game this week had an Androxus, what's up with that shit

Same. If they didn't want frontliners and supports their jobs or wanted them gone from the game, it'd be better for them to admit it.

Reversal got fixed so you can walk backwards while reversal is up and not take damage. That gives you alot more leeway to escape bad situations

OB51 will have a new frontliner, so maybe they'll be buffed a bit then. That's still like 14+ days away though

>that walk Skye does on the character select screen

Nah watch as they say something like that hero's cc is too strong and they buff Resilience to 50-70-90

Never because they never seem to want to acknowledge this problem.

Is there literally any reason to play front line anymore?

I just played a game as Grover, and me and a Pip just captured the objective together and wrecked shit. We were basically unstoppable.
Why would I play front line when I can just play fake front line and actually have fun while doing it?

The only reason I can think of is to make the enemy damage spend credits on Wrecker and Cauterize instead of other things

because healers die easier when your team isnt shit
did they even buy cautrise?

> kinessa with an aimbot

Oh that was no fun at all

So is Maeve OP now? Her speed's pretty ridiculous and nobody can ever hit her.

Not really? While her speed may take getting used to, her movements are generally pretty predictable. Plus, she suffers a LOT if you pack any kind of slow.

No she is decent now but she was OP when she came out.

The only people who say otherwise are the tards who climbed 300-400 elo above their real skill level using her and then went back down when she was nerfed.

is there a patch preview this friday?

You're a week late my boy

> rematch the aimbot kinessa
> Win because her team were potatoes and couldn't chew through a 3 death ball on bright marsh

That shit still sucked though

bad wording lmao
should've said if there was any chance of a patch preview after the update tommorow

Yeah, this game's anti cheat system is pathetic.

Nah, you know how that shit goes. Patches are at least 2 weeks apart.

Should low elo players (Below 3k) be castrated and complete and utter shitters (Below 2.5k) euthanized?

No, just because some people are worse at videogames than you does not mean they have to be put to sleep like so many pets. Personally I'd prefer the Dota solution, low priority hell. It's an easier and more likely solution than HiRez Studios altering their matchmaking algorithm so you'll never have those people in your games.

You know that 99% of the playerbase is below 2.5k right
The game would literally die if you killed them

just kidding m8s
love shitters, they make my games fun

I think that is based on the number of wins, so it goes higher the more you play anyways.

Support main from the team of voluntary filler here. How can I improve my aiming if every flank and damage I have right now is sub -
mastery 5 and if I pick them team will just flame and trollpick instead?

Can a PC player refer a friend playing on PS4?

So, here it is. Seris wearing a sexy swimsuit. I decided to add a sarong as well just because I think it fits her aesthetic.

What do y'all think? Also shameless advertising my deviantArt page I suppose.

Nevermind just figured out this game isn't cross-platform. lmao there goes any reason to play.

Well.... I've never seen anything like this but basically Paladins is the perfect combo to attract the worst, shittiest kind of scum there exists. Free to play, shooter, champion design appeal to a lot of people, things like that.
I think there's a few actual irl salivating retards playing this game.

MOMMY

Seris is really pale. Imo thats what makes her identifiable as a character. I don't think there would be any way to identify that was Seris if it wasn't in the filename and posted in /palg/.

I like it though, keep doing good shit.

What's the latest cancer meta BK loadout?

Firing range, lowe mouse sensitivity and play on test maps. Test map matches aren't recorded on paladins guru soypu nothing to worry about.

I'd actually like to imagine Seris being actually pretty old physically on the face

Well you imagine wrong because everything but her eyes are visible and she's smooth as a baby.

true enough I suppose

it's her voice though that gives me that seductive grandma vibe from her

Same as before poppy bomb accelerant is still his best legendary.

You don't need to wonder

This is how Seris looks.

>time to try drogoz
>don't hit a single soul with big bubble
>blow salvo on someone's face and he survives and kill me
>thrust
>can't hit shit because it's confusing to aim, fly, shot

I'm retarded. Please, kill me.

>can't use one of the highest skill ceiling champions after his first few attempts
>"haha just kill me now I'm retarded"
Give it some time and some practice, man. Drogoz isn't easy, but he's rewarding as shit and fucking broken in good hands
You'll get there.

>play literally any damage/flank champ
>everyone on the enemy team is a pro player
>single me out and chase me every time I respawn
>always know exactly where I am, shoot around corners before they see me
>can straight up run circles around them and they don't miss a shot
>lose every duel guaranteed, have to stay back to not spend the whole game dead

>play bomb king
>everyone avoids me like the fucking plague
>can just poppy bomb onto a good position and rain down bombs on the entire enemy team
>nobody even tries to shoot me most of the time
>even if I have to 1v1 someone, they always drop their spaghetti and miss every shot or let me get away with poppy

explain this shit /palg/

Daily reminder that Drogoz is the best husbando, the poll result doesn't matter. Didn't matter i tell ya!

Bomb King is scary, ok?

Inara is fun if you actually go balls deep.

People don't think about the fact that Seris visibly has no hair beneath her hood. She's basically full sith mode but using some abyss powers to control her age.

>parcerito
>adrianneto

How is the wall?

siths are pretty hot, to be honest.

oh hey, ancient one!

considering everyone and their mother are doing wrecker, yeah she's actually pretty cool now

>tfw she's only getting buffed next patch and retards will buy wrecker just because they see a frontline

Viktor is annoying, but is he really the worst champion?

If I were going to delete anyone, it would be Bomb King or Kinessa.

Why do they keep nerfing Ying?
She's not even as good as grover now.

Is there even anything wrong with Victor? Other than his ult he's not even annoying, and it's not like his mobility is all that amazing either.

I fucking love rock palutena though her damage is kinda crappy unless the enemy is near you and your thumper

I want to get a founders pack. Should I do it on my shit troll account where I have my giggles, or make a new account for it?