/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Lost Causes Edition

KINGDOM HEARTS HD I.5+II.5 ReMIX released

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X[cross] available on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
Live updates:
Global: twitter.com/kh_ux_na

Current Campaigns/Deals/Events:
Time Attack Event -- Ends 5/7
HD Namine / iRoxas Falling Price Deal -- Ends 5/18
Key Art 6 Deal -- Ends 5/18
Key Art 7 Deal

KHUX Damage Calculator:khuxtracker.com

KHUχ guides:
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Union, JP and NA Medal, Material Spreadsheets:
pastebin.com/h0iYnMJt

Kh1.5, Re:Chain, 358/2 Days Tips:
pastebin.com/tep0iyS4

Newest Trailers:
1.5+2.5:
youtube.com/watch?v=Tg3hEIgHYiI

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

khunchainedx.com/wiki/Avatar_Boards
forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-iii/214064-proof-atlantis-wreck-ralph-frozen-kingdom-hearts-iii.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rjMnk7I0f20
twitter.com/AnonBabble

delet this thred

Holy shit delete this.

Sora a cute! CUTE!

never have i gotten this lucky

finally a thread that doesn't have shitty waifuism as the Op

Sora is for sex

>Sora is for rough Riku sex
ftfy

what technique maximizes score in hsc now?
i know farming points off flowers doesn't work anymore

Hey uh, I've finally gotten everything from my available avatar boards, what level do I need to hit to get the next one? I'm at 224 right now.

khunchainedx.com/wiki/Avatar_Boards

every 5 levels

...Fuck it, next time there's a raid thing, I'm going to have to start level grinding, I've got WAY too much in the way of avatar coins right now.

overkills with single hits

later avatar boards stop giving out Cost, and instead give out chips and such

Well shit, that seems like a weird number to be the max cost 183? Why?

its not really weird.
with 180 cost you can equip 5 6* medals with 10 cids each

Oh no, 180 would be okay, but it's 183 for no reason.

Is there an AOE equivalent to xigbar B?

Sora Donald Goofy version B. Doesn't drop their defense but it's AoE and only one bar.

>not posting the artwork with both arms
You're a lost cause indeed.

i was so confused about why they increased the cid limit to 20 instead of 10, but it's proven a blessing because i put 20 cids each on ikairi2 and sebastian, and now i don't have to waste cids every time a proud quest requires me to use an obscure 6* that i never use and have never put cids on

>Beast's Castle 2nd visit
>been neglecting leveling my forms
>still don't have aerial dodge
>try Marluxia AS anyway
>still win

Feels good man.

forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-iii/214064-proof-atlantis-wreck-ralph-frozen-kingdom-hearts-iii.html

What do you think of this basically it is saying that some of the heartless in khux are from worlds we have not seen yet. It makes sense to me.

>itt people grasping at straws for worlds they want
Summed it up for ya

Riku looks so bothered there.
Like, "Ugh, Sora I can't believe I'm going to actually fuck your infantile ass."

I saved some bad art to post.
I sort of regret saving them.

doubt it, the only one that seems plausible to me is the snowman just because i can't think of another movie it would fit into. and i never watched wreck it ralph, was it circus-themed? i thought it was about vidya.
frozen is guaranteed to be in kh3, let's not kid ourselves. but atlantis probably won't, and wir is 50/50.

Okay I really regret saving this.

He's tsun for Sora

What is everyone's Nova level?

I just got up to 400

So Jack Sparrow is going to have a keyblade in KH3 right?
Jack did take Sora's Keyblade after all.

Yeah but Sora wasn't a master/at master level.
So it probably didn't work.

>sora
>not a master in II

Hey I don't make the rules.
Yen Sid didn't think Sora was a master.

Also I guess it depends on how well you played the game as to when you felt Sora was at master level.

>I don't make the rules

There aren't any rules. You are a master when another Master says you are.
Kinda like the True Hero thing.
But Sora was definitely "master level" in KH2.

Hard to tell though. Remember he wasn't at full power until he got to TWTNW.

As shown by DDD Sora's powerlevel is equal to Xemnas. The reason the lesser members were even a problem was because he wasn't at full power when he met most of them.

It's also why he shit stomps Saix.

>shit stomps Saix

How can you tell it was a shit stomp and not a hard fight?

HOLY FUCK STOP GIVING ME VENTUS REEEEEEEE

He has a form called Master, close enough?

I prefer the aptly named Final Form.

Thank you girl and mouse for making Lexaeus XIII doable

Now only if I could kill that damn Durandal in two turns

wow aladdin genie is pretty good, shame i didn't get 2x trait

He didn't seem at all tiered out by the fight.

Granted in KH2 the only fights were Sora visibly struggles are the endless legions of enemies, and Final Xemnas.

Is Cindy medals worth the SP1 Skill? I got the power version with +2 Gauge and Double Cast

aladdin genie is great, beat lexaeus 12 and rolled 99 guilt. mediocre trait though

>72% guilt and ground defense trait

For Durandal here are two methods I've both tried which worked.

Divine Rose
>Gen str x3 buff
>gen strx3 again (or a down that last 2 turns) Dark Riku is preferable.
>iKairi2 (you're gonna need AP)
>Buff medal (preferably Jack and Sally, or anything that last 2 turns)
>Xigbar B Atk3 at least
>Shared medal: KDG or KA6 or 7 (whichever is magic)

Only the last 2 need to be guilted.

Or
Three wishes
>Gen x3 buf
>ikairi2
>gen def down (Dark Riku or iXion)
>Buff medal
>Ursual HD atk3
>KA6 or 7

Last 2 need to be guilted.

But it's nice because I only need Ursual to activate it's skill once instead of twice.

i got air defense
ground and air defense is actually not too bad now that i've seen it in action, i'd even take it over 1k strength depending on the medal and what i think i'll most likely use it for

>Sad about ground defense

I swear people who do this don't seem to realize how strong -60% is. It absolutely blows away +1k strength, and extra atk 40 is useless once the enemies are high enough level (except obviously when it's on a buff medal).

I mean okay since Copters are the favorite enemy of HSC air defense is better there but still.

The helmet for Append Gear is an accessory, for some reason.

This means your hairstyle will show through the helmet. The style shown is the least-noticeable for males.

I hope they change it to a hairstyle, 'cause this is dumb. And it doesn't even have Luck.

yeah i was hoping for air defense, is he worth 28 mirrors tho?

>And it doesn't even have Luck.
Does it have pluck?

4.71 right? Yeah that's pretty fantastic damage.

Got to get a recording of the orchestra
youtube.com/watch?v=rjMnk7I0f20

I figure the Circus heartless would be more specific to Prankster's Paradise

but yeah people are failing to realize a lot of these heartless were just designed for worlds that didn't have heartless in them before, because they were in BBS or 3D and had Unversed or Dream Eaters.

nobody here shares twitter now?
I guess we have to wait a season of union cross quests for the keyblade armour

No brooms to grind for like in jp so nobody gives a shit

This.
I couldn't give a shit about random hats.

>Vanitas will get redeemed
I want him and Isa to go form a duo.

Last thread I realized that Union cross takes place right after the ending of the browser game right after you lose all of your memories right after you were asked to join the dandelions, and now we're in an unchained state in the realm of sleep...

I mean that's absolute bullshit for global players to be expected to know that, but whatever.

Maybe Vanitas is included because he's part of Ventus?

Just like Roxas is part of Sora and Namine is part of Kairi.

That's a dumb excuse Vanitas is no hero.

So does it matter if a special does 2 or 13 hits?
if a medal does more than 1 hit, am i just better off doing a tap instead of the special?

I just figured it was so you could notice how his theme is a mix of Sora and Roxas' themes.

The difference is that Vanitas is literally half of Ven's heart. They are, in effect, the same person. You can't have one without the other.

The music associated with him also combines elements of themes from Sora, Roxas and Ven, who are all heroes. So it's a nice ending piece.

The people with the highest scores have 1 medal that does all the damage. For example, the only medal I used to do damage in my set up was iHTSora with a boost from iRoxas

You got scammed
You should've gotten another t4-t5 with dots

This
vanitas' theme is already a medley, so it saves time when you're trying to squeeze a shit load of heroes' themes into one song

>these lame excuses

>The difference is that Vanitas is literally half of Ven's heart. They are, in effect, the same person.

So are Sora/Roxas and Kairi/Namine

>You can't have one without the other
This is a lie.

This. t4-t5 would have been the ideal pull.

Yeah doesn't justify having a villain's theme in with heroes.

what about this one

So are bears still the most BTFO union?

>So are Sora/Roxas and Kairi/Namine
No, they really aren't.

Roxas was Sora's body, who maybe grew his own heart separate from Sora, making them different people.
Naminé isn't the same person as Kairi either--in fact, the ties bonding them are flimsy at best.

Ventus and Vanitas are literally two halves of a whole person.
Having your heart split is a completely different thing than having a Nobody.

>No, they really aren't.
Yes they are.

>Roxas was Sora's body, who maybe grew his own heart separate from Sora, making them different people.

That's a weak defense. Their situation is not that different Ventus and Vanitas. Sora and Roxas were two halves of a whole.

>Naminé isn't the same person as Kairi either--in fact, the ties bonding them are flimsy at best.
She still came from Kairi even if she doesn't possess any of her pieces so no.

>Ventus and Vanitas are literally two halves of a whole person.
So are Sora and Roxas.

>Having your heart split is a completely different thing than having a Nobody.
It's really not. Now you're just grasping at straws.

>Sora and Roxas were two halves of a whole.
You're ignoring the HUGE difference between a heart and a body.

Your heart is YOU, your identity, your traits, everything.
The body just carries it. That's all.

Sora wasn't even really affected by being just a heart. Because that's, really, as he ever was.
When you get struck down by a Heartless and your heart ascends to Kingdom Hearts, that's you. Your body doesn't go because the body doesn't matter to who you are.

So, yes, splitting heart and body is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from splitting the very essence of your existence in half.

Xaldin or Marluxia for the HSC?
I'll probably lose points for not being single target, but AOE can keep me from getting stuck on those high level groups

>Roxas was Sora's body, who maybe grew his own heart separate from Sora, making them different people.

Not really?
He is still part of Sora and therefore not a completely different person.

I'm starting Re:CoM, is there a recommended stat to "max" first when it comes to level up bonuses?

I mean he still exists as a separate identity even within Sora, so I'm not sure how that means they're two parts of the same person

In a physical sense, sure, since Roxas was born of Sora's body.
But as people/identities/characters, they can't be more separate.

You're literally just splitting hairs at this point. It's so obvious. Just accept you were wrong

You're full of shit. The Sora/Roxas deal is not that different from Ventus/Vanitas and you know it.

Roxas is just CoM Sora.

Doesn't that ignore the fact that they have slight personality differences/temperaments?

How the fuck is it similar?

The heart in KH is basically the soul

Ventus has his soul ripped in half (for the purpose of recombining at a later time, by the way)
Sora just gets blown the fuck out of his body, which itself grows its own soul

How the fuck is that at ALL a similar situation?

Sora and Roxas are two different identities formed from two different hearts.
Ventus and Vanitas are two different personalities formed out of the same heart.

It's already fallacious to consider Roxas, the identity, a part of Sora. He's not. He just inhabits a physical part of Sora and because of that has no choice but to be absorbed into him.

But Vanitas IS Ventus. They are the light and dark that made up Ventus's heart.
The split was so devastating that Ventus nearly DIED.

Sora was never even in danger as a result of splitting his heart from his body. All the way from the end to KH1 to the beginning of KHII, he's completely fine.

The process
The result
The circumstance
ALL OF IT IS DIFFERENT

>Sora and Roxas are two different identities formed from two different hearts.

That's not entirely accurate. Isn't it more accurate to say that they are two different identities formed from the same heart, but where one eventually develops their own heart?

>Sora and Roxas are two different identities formed from two different hearts.
Except that's not true genius. Roxas came from Sora's body and heart. He's part of Sora.

Sora IS Roxas. Roxas IS Sora. They're not different at all from Ventus and Vanitas. Both coexist just fine.
ALL OF IT IS SIMILAR.

>The heart in KH is basically the soul

Except there IS a soul in KH. Its completely separate from the heart and is one of three components of the person.
Body + heart + soul.