This is the number of registered foreign cars in Japan

This is the number of registered foreign cars in Japan.
Notice anything?

They finally got those 3 KIA's off the road. Good job on their part.

What's with all the jeeps what the fuck!

No amerigarbage lol

>more Detomasos than Kias

what the hell is going on in Japan? are Korean cars illegal there or something?

Why would they buy korean when they live in glorious nip land?

>up to 2014 there was a saturn registered in japan
fucking MADMAN

yeah boi

if this is the same car, it's so much better than i could have hoped for

>cant read the chart
>JEEP
>3.27%

No Tesla! Noice

Based Japan

shiggy

diggy

my niggy

everyone knows Tesla is the future

In 2016 there were a few jiggers driving maybachs,but they'll never be royals.

QC is too poor to take them seriously long-term as of yet, but i really do hope they end up making a car i would want to buy.

Ongoing illegal military occupation by the US military. Okinawa is kicking the Marine base out over the next couple of years assuming there is still a Guam for them to go to with Dumb and Dumber in charge of North Korea and the USA.

>Notice anything?
Mini are on that list but were never sold as a brand until BMW MINI took over and they are listed separately.

Bump

>only one Ruf

Is Blackbird running the Wangan again?

illegal how? did they finally write their own constitution yet?

why did porsche decrease?

The US armed forces have been asked to leave by the ruling government and haven't. Why would they wright a constitution most countries in the world don't have them?

Another thread about to be derailed

>number of SAABs dwindling

please no...

The Koreans by and large hate the Japanese, and vice versa. Also the shit box market there is pretty much full and no room left for any foreign competition.

>15 Autobianchi sold in 2016

wat?

You mean sold? Because there are way more than 300k foreign cars in Japan mate...

Registered.
So you can assume they've either gone to the crusher, or got shipped back out elsewhere.

Kek. Public safety initiatives.

I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that they don't make them anymore...

Japs are finally starting to realize how boring Jap cars are.

Mazda really should bring back the Dorito and some MazdaSpeed trims.

yuropoors are not very sharp.

>used to be German but are now Italian

>Mazda
>Unreliable dorito engine
>Mazda may have higher priorities in surviving amongst the giants than make a MS trim
Honestly, I'm happy enough with Mazda existing as is and making fun everyday cars. But that's me.

Kek

>Saturn

Yeah but half the reason companies make high trim and fast sports cars is to get interest in their cars. Like the Ferd GT, they will never actually sell enough of them to make the money spent designing it back and make a profit on it, but people see that they use the same V6 in that thing as their other trucks and cars and it gives them a different view of the brand.

I think that's a big reason why Subaru is even still alive today. Everybody saw the STI in rally races and it makes them think their base Impreza is cool.

I thought Bianchis and Japan didn't really go well together.

I live in Japan, you see them drive about from time to time

>tfw Japan actually considers them "household appliances" because they have a power cord, thus they aren't included in any automobile studies

>8 Pontiacs

so a trans am would probably be the coolest car in japan

>
lol bro, people like subbies because of "muh value" and my "green peace" not because of what some racer did in the early 90s