Why do people say hondas are for poor people?

Why do people say hondas are for poor people?

If I was rich I would have a collection of hondas and decorate my whole house with mugen parts.

Mugen wheels as coffee tables, mugen valve covers as wall art.

Garage with s2000s, NSX, and every generation of type r and SiR civic and integra.

Maybe one ferrari just for fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegarage.jalopnik.com/this-guys-car-fetish-is-so-normal-its-actually-pretty-w-1789282507
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPZ1zoNXZow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, you're not even trying honestly.

>if I was rich I would do X

People say this sorta shit all the time and it's damn stupid!
No you wouldn't, because your not rich and you're never going to be rich, and if somehow you do become rich you'll change as a person and you won't be into that shit anymore.

The reason you are the way you are is because you're not rich, the reason you're not rich is because you are the way you are, one can't change without the other.

plenty of people who have serious money who buy pristine somewhat cheap shitboxes they are out there you don't hear much about them obviously.

example: this guy who owns a bunch of 5 speed acura shitboxes in pristine condition yes he does own an NSX as well.I wouldnt call him necessarily rich but def upper middle class

thegarage.jalopnik.com/this-guys-car-fetish-is-so-normal-its-actually-pretty-w-1789282507

skip to 2:00 in
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPZ1zoNXZow

Also there are plenty of collectors in Japan who absolutely love Hondas and have private collections that nobody has ever seen.

What do you think everyone who is has a lil money who is into cars just has exotic italian cars? lol. you're silly if you think so

That's a cool story bro but you've missed the point: there's no point saying "if I was rich I'd do X" because you're not rich and in order to get rich you'll have to change as a person.

I have spent 10k modifying my honda when I could have bought a faster nissan and I am planing to spend another 15k on it when I could just get a wrx...

That say's you are wrong

>there's no point saying "if I was rich I'd do X" because you're not rich and in order to get rich you'll have to change as a person.
Or just win the lottery lol. What a fucktarded blanket statement dude.

Way ahead of you user, here's my (currently fucking missing) integra race car

And that's why you're not rich.
Aside from the delusional hope that you'll actually win lotto (a typical poormans hope btw), people who come into large unearned sums of money change and if they don't - they don't stay rich for long.

>poor people thinking they are the same as rich people

You think you've got something deep or some shit when you're really just being a pretentious faggot.

Keep dreaming, maybe one day you'll grow up.

Seriously dude, what's your deal?

>If I was rich
>Likes shit FWD garbage
That's why you're never gonna be rich. Keep inbreeding.

Did it get stolen?

The Honda community is easily the most obnoxious, they always ruin meets try to race everything on the road, terribly and cheaply modify their cars. Hondas don't get hate because they are front wheel drive, look at the vw, mini, colbalt ss, or focus st communities. People respect their cars, at least more than a honda. Honda drivers are for the most part a bunch of fucking douchebag cunts who have an inflated ego.

Who the fuck is this absolute mogoloid? Sperg a little more about how you think small scale economics works, faggot.

You're an Australian so your opinion doesn't count as Aussies know fuck all about hondas and are removed from the Honda scene.

It seems to have been yes.