Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: >[BB-chan's Counterattack / Let's Meet at the Electronic Sea]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170501.php
>Period: 05/01 to 05/24
>Extra related servants (and Tristan) will have an advantage during the event
>New combat and NP animations for Liz (Lancer) and Robin.
>New servants:
>4* BB (Moon Cancer) [Welfare]
>5* Melt (Alter Ego)
>4* Passionlip (Alter Ego)
>4* Suzuka Gozen (Saber)

>[Fate/Extra CCC pickup 2]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/extraccc2/
>Period: 05/10 to 05/24
>5* Kiara (Alter Ego)
>4* Emiya Alter (Archer)
>4* Elizabeth Bathory (Lancer)
>3* Robin Hood (Archer)

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

witch thread

I want oldfags to leave already.

No one cares about your shitty convuluted lore, or "muh deep fapbait characters".
Tsukishit is never happening either, because we're the ones paying Type-Moon.

Just post dedicated Servant cumdumps

>tfw waiting for the next volume of FGO side materials that will cover camelot era

Really makes you think

Oh my god he's still here.

You should just have let us die.

I just want the comfy threads back

Let's take it back to the classics, /fgog/

fake fox go home

I hope we get more info on Tristan.
I doubt Gawain and Lancelot will get much since they already have mats from other shit, but GO originals might get something neat.

You'll never have comfy threads until you accept that Lancelot is the strongest Servant, faggot. I'll ruin every single one of them until all of you admit it.

she is ugly

Or you go to sleep.

>being blind
I feel sorry for you

HAI HAI~

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

>It did affect him hence he's incarnated.
It didn't corrupt him hence he is not boosted.
>He's in a different container now
Irrelevant as not corrupter.
>No they're not.
Yes they are.
>completely different situation?
It's the same situation but you want to shitpost regardless and damage control when proven wrong.

I do. He is summoned with Goddess of War and was boosted by mud. He doesn't have 2 stats sheet with Goddess of War and mud and without so his stats are at peak (meaning boosted by the NP and mud) are his stats in the sheet.

>I'll ruin every single one of them
Straight out of some Mustache twirling villains vocab.

Why are the Einzberns so shit? They ruined the whole ritual.

JK thread is immune from Jetfag shitposting

No take backs

Power levels, power levels powerlevelspowerlevesPOWER LEVESLEEVELPOWERLEVES

The novel goes out of it's way to tell you how he's using godess of war and he has one rank in END less from his only non-corrup appearance so you're wrong on both ends as per usual

Before the existence of BestBoyBedi, was Gilles the best 3 star saber due to his permanent buster up?

Watch him complaing about P-PARROT disregarding the fact that the problem is in his own argument being bait that would achieve the same result when spun against him

Manga
The Fate/stay night manga follows parts of both Fate and Unlimited Blade Works. He remains loyal to Rin instead of joining Caster of his own free will, and he displays the same antagonistic attitude towards Shirou. He is forced to join Caster once Kuzuki captures and holds Rin hostage. After freeing himself from her control, he proceeds with his plan to kill Shirou. He is stopped by Rin, who begs him not to kill his younger self and erase his existence as a Heroic Spirit, as she has respect for both Shirou and Archer. Eventually, Archer decides not to kill Shirou and continues his role as Rin's Servant, reforming their contract. Finally, during the group's rescue of Shirou from Illya's mansion, Archer sacrifices himself to stall Berserker in battle and take away half his stock of lives - but not before entrusting Rin to Shirou, giving him a final few words of encouragement before walking to the hero's end he'd always previously disdained, smiling to the very end.

Fate/hollow ataraxia

When Rin went to Mage's Association to attend a court, she asked Archer to protect Fuyuki City in her absence.

In the loops, Archer guards the bridge that connects Miyama and Shinto districts of Fuyuki city. Should Shirou try to cross the bridge at night time without meeting certain conditions first, he will be sniped off by Archer from the roof of the center building in Shinto district.

Wow this is fucking old.

Nope.

>The novel goes out of it's way to tell you how
No it doesn't, stop making shit up. You got exposed as a shitposter and now you don't like when facts are brought up about your favorite Servant.

As long as Jetfag exists, no good may exist in these threads. As soon as Jetfag leaves "JETS" gets here and starts it back up as well, then Jetfag Jr, Melvin. Its a cycle.

As long as they're here comfy or good threads can never thrive, by their own admission.

Kiara got into the game before Semi

I wonder how the Semifag feels if he hasn't killed himself already?

There will be no Illya bullying in this thread.

I know, what the fuck did those retards even talk about before GO greatness?

Thank god they're all gone.

Yeah because it totally wasn't you shitposting about Lancelot stats sheet being boosted by Arondight and complaining that you couldn't shitpost about NO SWORDBEAM anymore.

Get some new fanart you old hag, you're killing my boner

Did Gilles' Strengthening Quest even come before Camelot? Fergus or Caesar probably still take it anyway due to Gilles' deck and NP

yknow - for someone who doesent like GO, you sure do spend plenty of time here

>started spamming again
I laughed out loud at the sheer absurdity of it, thanks.

>posts in a thread about something you hate pretending to be something you hate

I really don't get it. Seriously.

As long as Gilfag exists, no good may exist in these threads. As soon as Gilfag leaves "Hercfag" gets here and starts it back up as well, then Tristanfag falseflagger, Taigafag. Its a cycle.

As long as they're here comfy or good threads can never thrive, by their own admission.

We had a new one but no one ever posts it.

We even have a few different versions of the new one. Only the old one can be remembered.

Because instead of coming together and cooperating, the mages turned it into a competition.

>I want to cum in her kneesocks
I actually miss that.

>No it doesn't

>Gilgamesh's words had not reached the horsewoman, but as she loosed arrow after arrow at the archer, she shouted:
>"Why? Why do you not take my father's power — the power of the war belt — into yourself? Are you looking down on me! Mocking me!?"
>"The power of a god is not for housing in one's own body," the bowman answered solemnly, parrying her shots, each of which was imbued with the power to destroy armies, with the bow in his hand.
(you) tried

i miss the carrotbutt posters

I really don't know either user, yet here I am.
Fuck FGO for real though.

Bingo Bango Bongo, here comes the Rhongobongo.

Look at this cute buster critting powerhouse.

eat shit kid

More text version

>kneesocks user gone
>clown user gone
>all these anons gone
>melvin is still here
Why

Replace Tamamo with Karna and/or Gawain.

>Taigafag listed among the powerlevel shitposters
Low effort. 0/10.

After Shirou/Avenger "relearn" his Projection magic, he and Saber challenge Archer. They fight from a long distance. Archer fired the Broken Phantasm Hrunting towards them while Saber flew towards Archer with Shirou's Command Spell. Saber defeated Archer while Shirou/Avenger deflected the Hrunting with Rho Aias. Defeating Archer grants Shirou/Avenger the access of Shinto at night patrols. After that, he began to shows up in Fuyuki to be interacted with.

At the night of the final loop, Rin and Archer guard the Fuyuki Bridge from a horde of "monsters" to prevent them from chasing after Shirou/Avenger.

Fate/Unlimited Codes

In Fate/Unlimited Codes, he is known as the Wrought Iron Hero (錬鉄の英雄, Rentetsu no Eiyū?). In his arcade story, he monologues his situation about him being summoned in the Fuyuki Holy Grail War and how it was a miracle for him to achieve his goal to alter his past by ending Shirou and allowing Rin to win the Holy Grail War. He has to deceive his Master in order to do this.

Archer unexpectedly faces Shirou early and by the time he faces Shirou, Shirou figured out his identity and challenged Archer. Archer expected Saber to fight him personally, however Shirou decided to settle things between the two as the Hero of Justice. As the fight turns into a clash of their ideals, Archer responds to Shirou that an ideal amounts to nothing if there is no strength to back them up and is forced to cut him down. Although he wins, it is hinted that Archer didn't kill Shirou and continued the Holy Grail War against the other participates.

>Are you looking down on me! Mocking me!?"
I honestly can't blame him, Hippo. I mean, come on. You're standing in the middle of a fight between Gil and Alcides with what? A fancy pony and a belt?

But you've been doing this shit all day. Surely it isn't fun anymore.

has anyone ever been this BTFO?

Just wait, he'll ignore this and refuse to acknowledge it at all.

>waifufag is powerlevelfag
uwotm8

Don't see anywhere saying he is not getting his stats boosted, but nice try at making shit up as usual.

No, it isn't. I'm just that bored.

By announcing your detest, all you've done is insight their wrath

Just wait, he'll ignore this and refuse to acknowledge it at all

His last opponent is Gilgamesh, who asked if Archer requested assistance for death. However, Archer claims that he is doing something stupid by eliminating the villain who will burn the whole city. His original goal was to let Rin win, but he can't allow Gilgamesh to continue and Archer prevails in their fight. In his ending, many years has past and Archer is fighting along with an adult Rin against an army of Golems. Archer turns out more cheerful and Rin finds him cooler than in their first encounter.

In Rin's ending, Rin sealed the Holy Grail and transformed Archer into a smaller scale of himself. She claims that she transformed Archer into this form because he didn't help her out in the war. Archer regrets that he didn't destroy the Holy Grail.

Fate/unlimited codes - Archer command list
Special:
Crane Wing Double Strike (鶴翼二連, Shiruyoku Niren?) -
Crane Wing Double Strike - Return (鶴翼二連・引, Shiruyoku Niren - Hiki?) -
Crane Wing Master Attack - Raid (鶴翼功究・襲, Shiruyoku Kōkyū - Shū?) -
Crane Wing Master Guard (鶴翼守究, Shiruyoku Shukyū?) -
Crane Wing Master Guard - Leveling (鶴翼守究・薙, Shiruyoku Shukyū - Tei?) -
Crane Wing Master Guard - Rising (鶴翼守究・昇, Shiruyoku Shukyū - Shō?) -
Crane Wing Master Guard - Thrust (鶴翼守究・突, Shiruyoku Shukyū - Totsu?) -
Projection (Sword←→Bow) (投影(剣←→弓持ち替え), Tōei (Ken←→Yumi Mochikae)?) -
Link Shoot (リンクシュート, Rinku Shūto?) -
Trap Shoot (トラップシュート, Torappu Shūto?) -
Rho Aias: The Seven Rings that Cover the Fiery Heavens ( 熾天覆う七つの円冠ローアイアス , Shiten Ōu Nanatsu no EnkanRō Aiasu ?) - (in burst)
Blade Dance (ブレイドダンス, Bureido Dansu?) - (in UBW)

Burst:
Unlimited Blade Works: Infinite Creation of Swords ( 無限の剣製アンリミテッドブレイドワークス , Mugen no KenseiAnrimiteddo Bureido Wākusu ?) -

>Herctard exposed for making shit up again
Remember when he kept saying "Caliburn killing Herc was a miracle" when no such thing was even implied in the novel?

Since Emiya Alter exists. Emiya Lily when?

Super Move:
Crane Wing Triple Strike (鶴翼三連, Shiruyoku Sanren?) -

Fate/Extra CCC
There exists an alternate version of Archer in Fate/EXTRA universe. Although their life experiences were the same, this version made a contract with the Moon Cell rather than the World. This resulted in him becoming a nameless Heroic Spirit embodying the concept of a "hero of justice" rather than the Counter Guardian EMIYA.[13]

Through fluctuations in the Moon Cell, Fate/stay night version of Rin and Archer appear in Fate/Extra CCC. Should the two versions face each other, the Fate/stay night Archer is noted to be more cynical.
Hrunting: Hound of the Red Plains ( 赤原猟犬フルンディング , Sekigen RyōkenFurundingu ?) -
Caladbolg II: The Fake Spiral Sword ( 偽・螺旋剣カラドボルグ , Gi RasenkenKaradoborugu ?) -
Unlimited Blade Works: Infinite Creation of Swords Chants ( 無限の剣製アンリミテッドブレイドワークス 詠唱, Mugen no KenseiAnrimiteddo Bureido Wākusu Eishō?) -
Unlimited Blade Dance: Infinite Sword Dance ( 無限の剣舞アンリミテッドブレイドダンス , Mugen no KenbuAnrimiteddo Bureido Dansu ?) -

Fate/Grand Order
Fuyuki: The Contaminated City in Flames
First Order
In First Order Archer was one of the Servants summoned into the Holy Grail War being fought in Fuyuki, but after battling Saber Alter, he was blackened along with the other Servants. After being blackened, he acts as Saber Alter's guardian, patrolling the burning ruins of Fuyuki and attacking anyone he deems a threat with his bow.

During this time, he seems to have had several encounters with Caster, where they fought at long-range with neither being able to get the upper hand. When Caster teams up with the Chaldea team, he faces Archer on Mt. Miyama, finally ending their battle at the Miyama Temple with Caster being the victor.

I see you kids

Damn, you are right, but please stop destroying them, it's not fair.

Well I would recommend you to do something fun instead of wasting your time here. But whatever floats your boat.

Sacred Prostitute!

Is Caesar actually that good?

The blackening seems to have affected Archer to a degree, as not only is his equipment and appearance different, his preference for combat and tactics has changed as well. Discarding the stance of only drawing his swords when the time is right, Archer instead uses his bow extensively and attacks as soon as he spots an enemy. It is possible that given the effects of blackening, Archer's Eye of the Mind(True) skill has been downgraded, reflected by his simpler mentality as his snarky and analytical personality has been replaced with a sour and aggressive one, along with an inability or unwillingness to use his usual more elaborate tactics.

Interlude
Requirements of a Master (マスターの条件, ?) is his interlude.[14]

Unlimited Blade Works (無限の剣製, ?) is his interlude.[15]

Carnival Phantasm

Archer makes a regular appearance in Carnival Phantasm. Like in Fate/Stay Night, he is Rin's servant and often follows her orders. However he acts more light-hearted and comical than his usual self.

Thanks...

>I called it

cute mama

i feel like someone increased the response timer

Jetfags parroting is always one of the funniest things about these threads.

Other appearances
In Type-Moon's April Fools' Day 2009, moon.cinemas.jp is a fake movie theater site listing a number of parody films. He was featured in Dog Fate -DooGSDAY- (いぬふぇいと ―DooGSDAY―, Inu Feito ― DooGSDAY ―?).

In April Fools' Day 2010, Tmitter is a fake online social networking, a parody of Twitter. His online user account is @Archer_tm41.

In Type-Moon's April Fools' Day 2015, Archer is part of the Imperial Roma enforcer. His Tmitter user account is @tmtt15_archer.

>being this predictable
LMAO

KEK

Abilities
Archer is not a regular Heroic Spirit who was revered as a hero, but instead a Counter Guardian who made a contract with World for power. He is a Heroic Spirit from the future, so he does not gain any blessings normally provided by fame. He also does not possess any actual Noble Phantasms, but his Reality Marble, Unlimited Blade Works, can be called his Noble Phantasm in a way. He wears a cloak and mantle set that are first rate Conceptual Weapons made from the Holy Shroud of a saint. It does not oppose enemies, but instead the external environment.[11]

Due to his nature, he has no fame as a hero and he cannot be recognized by those with knowledge from the Throne of Heroes. This makes him a confusing existence for the other Servants, displaying his projection that turns normally important Noble Phantasms into items that can be discarded and destroyed on a whim, varied abilities that would normally mark the identity of a Servant, and contradictory abilities that do not match any known hero. Lancer believes there should be no Archer with a shield capable of blocking Gae Bolg, and Berserker thinks that being defeated in six different ways, all abilities of the highest class, without learning of the enemy's identity is very strange.

People who can resist Medb and Kiara:
Gilgamesh
Emiya

People who can't:
Lancelot

what does it mean guys?

Post servants that would call me daddy

Damn, how can Herakles stats be so shit without buffs? Why would Nasu allow this? C STR AND D END? WHAT?

Does Rama anti demon work on Beast Kiara?

Combat
Due to lacking an actual Noble Phantasm, Archer's basic abilities are below those of other Servants. His main strength lies within his versatility and adaptability, shown through his exceptional use of tactics and battle experience making his combat style very distinct from those of other Servants. His strength does not come from natural talent like Rin or Saber, but instead from single-minded refining of what little talent he had in life. He had nothing at first, and through improving himself for reason that he was not extraordinary, his techniques trained by his will alone reached the point where it is obvious to Shirou that he should be naturally considered strong. He is not fixated on the exact method of winning, opening many possibilities not available to those who fight with chivalry and codes of honor.[16]

Unlimited Blade Works is his sole magecraft, allowing for the use of Reinforcement and Projection. As a "blacksmith Heroic Spirit", it includes the “all the elements necessary to shape swords”, allowing for the replication of Noble Phantasms. All weapons are copied upon seeing them once, he has thousands stored as of the Fifth Holy Grail War, and all can be freely deployed. Many varieties of weapons can be summoned for melee combat, though he primarily utilizes Kanshou and Bakuya. Swords can also be summoned and modified to be fired as arrows and utilized as Broken Phantasms by overloading them with energy to generate overwhelming destructive power from exploding upon contact. He also has the ability to summon weapons in the air and fire them like arrows in the same way as Gilgamesh uses his Gate of Babylon.

Reminder that the pantyfag is at fault for all of the shitposting.

Reminder to report the spam.

Well you can't expect much from someone babied by the greatest Master of all times.

Autism.