over.gg/

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/westofhouse/likes
twitter.com/vlokkin/status/863502489051639815
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>bullying one of the only good black characters
DELET THIS

Here comes T.Racer!

anyone got that pic of that IRL girl playing ana amari?

Leave the pyramid building gaijin to me

>envyus won
are gooks finished?

can we finally put the 'koreans are good at video games' meme to rest?

Fareeha!

Hana BUTT

First for straight White gentlemen.

>5/16/2017
>can't mix weapons and skins

Who was Fareeha's favorite Uncle?
Reinhardt, Jack or Gabe?

Pharahs VA at the Blizzard HQ!

Admit it. You'd smash Gengu and that tight ass.

How would Genji take Angela out to a date?
How would Fareeha?

If they both had to compete for her love in a reality TV show style competition, what would they do?

Re-asking since I am a blind mother fucker

Hello! I am a recently switched DPS main to support, I honestly find playing support more fun and less stressful. I have been playing Lucio, Zen, and Ana and I don't really pay attention to meta (I have only 20 comp games played and I am 2200 something sr. I understand Lucio to be strong but are Zen and Ana still considered must pick supports? Maybe more based on Ana than Zen, but I have so much fun playing Zen.

I play Lucio mainly, Ana if Lucio is picked, and Zen if I want to have fun, I just dont know when the correct time to pick those heroes are.

Can anyone red pill me on these guys. Im only low gold so there are obviously some things i could be better with.

Are there any characters in particular that you enjoy killing?

I'm not, but it's decent encouragement when playing a new hero.

Also potg was me throwing a barrier in front of an ulting mccree, using my ult, and getting a 4k. In overtime.

PHARAH CHARACTER CONFIRMED!!!

wait

>shitty anime-tier love triangle/fight
>not "why don't we have both" polyfest with gengu, angela merkel and nearah
>not understanding the concept of two is fun, three is party

heh, plebs

Even if he is a Genjifag, he's not wrong.

Neat, she said she's never been there before

are you a blizzard employee trying to keep this ded game thread alive?

>gigantic faggots

soldier is pretty small compared to the bigger giganigas in the game. reinhardt for example is much more gigantic.

Jesse Aniki

Mei and McCree, because stuns shouldn't be a thing. (Also Roadhog, but that mainly feels like a chore.)

I also love who Widow spreads her legs when you boost into her as Dva, it always makes me laugh.

POST CHARACTER IDEAS

Genji because he's the biggest piece of shit this game has to over. Also Hanzo, Mei and Tracer.

>press shift into widowmaker
>>>>>aaAIE!!!

This is a Bleu zone.
Koreaboos, dykes and brownies need not apply.

JUSTICE RAI—
*bang*

The enemy has an imposteur. Leave this to me Aiie!

All healers and widow, but most of all (you) my love

tracer

>get harassed as zen
>discord
>headshot
pure erection

Genji has been out of the game for so long, he'd be a nervous mess and wouldn't know what to do, which is why Zenyatta would be there as his wingman.
Pharah is so dedicated to her job and dream, she'll won't know shit about the romantics and will probably take Mercy to applebee's or some shit

Chu just had the balls to like this post:
mobile.twitter.com/westofhouse/likes

Think he'll have the balls to share it and piss his fans off? (And he does this a day after his AMA, wew)

Cutest smile

You're in low gold, trust me meta isn't the most important thing. Fragging out is.
If you have lots of squishy characters go ahead and pick Zen even if the other guy locked in lucio.
But if your team is tank heavy, ana, or mercy (if your team just keeps dying). Lucio for his ability to stall or speed boost, but if your team isn't using it to chase down/retreat, fuck it go zen.

Tracer, 76, Mei, Hanzo, Orisa and Ana

-Other Tracers when I'm playing Tracer
-People that get tilted and pick McCree into Tracer thinking he's a counter and get completely shit on because he's actually terrible against her
-Cocky Lucios that aren't used to playing with people that can actually aim

This.

>Try to practice Tracer in QP
>Get a game where both sides are mostly top500 players

This shit usually happens at 5am but it's barely over midnight

t. sniper main

That was her favorite big brother!

When is Tracer starting the hormone replacement therapy?

Excitement is vital to a succesful first date

>drawing reyes as a seedy looking negro

every healer is overpowered at this point, you basically cant go wrong as long as you pick to your comp
ie if you have three tanks, pick ana instead of trying to force zen, pick a mercy for your pharah, zen goes well with genji/winston, etc
and lucios pretty much always good, make sure you have one on offense, it makes the game much easier to coordinate when people refuse to listen, even the most shiftless coward will move when speed boosted

Is there anything more satisfying than having a team of good dps as a Reinheardt player?

For some reason it's orgasmic to melt a Zenyatta with MAXIMUM CHARGE as Zarya

anyone really though, hooking as roadhog is always fun

Nah, he's just showing what progress they've made post-recall

Stop playing Mercy

Learn useful hero

Whats the issue here?

>be God with Demoman
>suck with Junkrat

Why tho

Junkrat has no stickies and his projectiles are slower. Also this game is full of people with shields.

Stickies aren't the same and grenade launchers

>there are "men" on this board right now who don't think Dva has the best body of all OW girls

Men prefer women, not barely-legal tomboys.

this is a guy right

>her and her girlfriend will both get hrt at the same time
>they will go from women to men
>lesbians to gay guys
>this is actually a thing irl

Zarya needs to remove all that bulk armor.

Even then, she's too much woman for you, if you're into ladyboy Hana

Curvy female hero with chub when

What do you mean? Soldier players rarely speak and I never see them whining about anything, unlike Genjis who type "fuck u nigger kys no skill faget" when you kill them a few times, or Mercys who bitch at their team. Anas are probably the worst complainers.

>he likes girls with chicken legs

junkrats pills fire at roughly half the velocity of the demomans with a much worse arc
and/or you were a sticky/loch scrub

>fake pixel font
I also don't like the bubblegum, because she doesn't even have it in the game. They should have saved bubblegum as Tracer's gimmick.

hes right. just play call of duty

>being a /pol/tard trump baby
lmao, lol k hun

I'm sick of Memeston being popular.

He was patrician character before buffs, now every goddamn scrub pick him and still suck whole hog every game.

>there are men on this board right now

mei ling zhou

Why does Pharah's voice actress have so huge jew nose? She looks more like a sand person than Pharah herself.

>he's a /pol/tard for saying negro
Hmm... I can only wonder who's behind this post

>why does a jew have a jew nose

Really makes me think

Mei a shit. I might like chubby women but I still have standards.

>saying he has standards when he'd fuck fatties
Not by much it seems

That's because you've probably only seen fatass whale tumblr Mei fanart and never official sprays or good Mei fanart.

>he bites such obvious baits

WHERES the event BLIZZARD....?.....

Abogado las luches

>getting four headshots in the killfeed and taking the point after saying I'll switch off Widowmaker next death

next week ya nerd

Symmetra, because fuck every aspect of her character

Not sure what hurts more, the pic itself or the broken spanish

>Ana's ult still requires you to press Q while looking at a person and hoping nobody walks between you and your target
>you can't just simply press 1-5 for any of your 5 teammates
Why though.

Speaking of which, why do people think Winston is a Tracer counter?

>playing Lijiang Tower in comp
>we're winning easily
>their terrible Pharah swaps to Ana and Lucio swaps to Pharah
>this Pharah is actually good
>have to get two hitscans
>as soon as Pharah is dead, we easily win fights
>they have a Mercy but she's not pocketing her
Lancelot (Ana) and Zyuun (Mercy), if you see this thanks for the free win and for not pocketing Pharah :^)

I want to get to GM, doesn't have to be this season. Right now I'm at 3720, but my gains are lower than how much I lose and I'm stuck here, I think. Any progress I make is gradual.

My problem is that I lack game-sense and meta knowledge. I played in Season 1 and then quit the game for a while, and just recently started playing again in late March. I did my placements and was put at 3400 SR or so. I honestly expected to get gold.

One of my problems is that I'm too anxious to use my ultimate. For example, I usually play Ana, as I'd rather flex rather than instalocking DPS. I'm afraid that I don't ult enough, and it's because I play too re-actively. I feel like I hold my ult too long. I am trying to improve on that.

I watched one of Gale Adelade's recent matches on Ana. The instant he got his ult in the beginning, he used it without hesitation and without telling his teammate too. His team got a huge push in when they were otherwise unable to. I've never even thought of doing that before, because as I mentioned, I play too re-actively.

That is the sort of game-sense I feel like I should have. I don't know how to get it other than just playing more (and watching tourneys/high-rank gameplay, I guess). But every match I play makes me feel like a shitter that doesn't deserve to be at this SR.

Do any Master/GM players have advice for what I should be paying attention to in order to improve my gameplay? I don't have any high-rank friends to discuss this sort of shit with, so /owg/ you are my only hope.

I still like Ana more but id much rather have a Zenyatta instead of a retard mercy main like this in this clip

twitter.com/vlokkin/status/863502489051639815

Fucking this though. Way too many times I have boosted the wrong person because that shitter suddenly decided to get in my way.

Yeah, having a good Reinhardt as a dps player.

i think what hurts more is when you boost someone and they decide to suddenly start playing passive when they have been doing nothing but diving until that point

REMINDER THAT GENJI LOVES TO LICK MCCREES DIRTY BUNGHOLE CLEAN

because there are no tracer counters and the zap is a good zoning tool

Did it take me too long?

I only played this season + 15 hours of quick play in the last summer

>decide to actually play this season instead of placing and going back to other games
>Start silver because I never actually played outside placements
>silver is full of shitters but can carry as anything
>gold is full of people trying as hard as fucking possible to get out of gold
>get to plat and its suddenly worse than quickmatch
>3/4 games since hitting plat have had literal retards screeching into the microphone and killing themselves outside spawn

Thank god losses cost me 10 and wins get me 30+. Need to slog through this shithole for 300 more points. People will be good at diamond right?

lol

Girls are gross

i started gold, diamond has been alot better to me than plat.

>because she doesn't even have it in the game.

i think what hurts most is when i'm playing as d.va and grandma doesn't warn she's gonna use my ult on me and the milisecond she does, i also use my self-destruct, essentially throwing her ult away.