Buy stocks

>buy stocks
>no profit

>buy gold
>no profit

>buy cryptocurrency
>massive profit

explain to me how bitcoin is a meme again?

People are under the impression that since it's tied to anything physically, that it's not going to be worth anything.

They had a point back in the day when you really couldn't do anything with it other than buy and sell bitcoin.

So long as people are using it as a form of payment, it has the same inherent value as that piece of paper in your wallet.

>So long as people are using it as a form of payment, it has the same inherent value as that piece of paper in your wallet.

plus it's deflationary , so a better store of value... and there are people constantly working on improving it.

I sort of regret diversifying to things other than btc

Nothing has value though, this is merely just a 10x better fake unit of fake value exchange bc it is deflationary, can't be manipulated.

>can't be manipulated
Man public schools need to be shut down if THIS is one of the retards it produces

I said it has the same inherent value famalam.

Inherent value doesn't necessarily imply it has any at all.

>buy stocks
>modest profits or losses

>buy gold
>keep your value

>play craps at Vegas
>massive profit

>implying implications
then calling someone else retard

you're the retard
bitcoin can't be manipulated in the sense it's not subjected to monetary trickery of central banks

>100% cash coeficient, there's none banking multiplier (most important thing)
>nobody can't print bitcoins, mining is not subjected to any policy, delusion or jew trick, it does not bring any surprise and will expand gradualy to an end (second most important thing)

>puking up soundbites you've heard others on this board say as a justification for buying the equivalent of virtual Magic the Gathering cards

Let me know how heavy that bag is when the bottom falls out of it.

>inb4: "I know every single asset bubble in history has burst followed by the price of said asset bottoming out but this time is different REEEEE"

>nocoiners are still crying

your timing was good on one and bad on the others...not a mystery

>Let me know how heavy that bag is when the bottom falls out of it.

increasingly nervous man says for the 100th time this year

Seriously no one cares about the $20 bucks you made on your fraction of a bitcoin. Not even your mother gives a fuck she just wants you to get a fucking job.

Hey there buddy, give yo

>it's not subjected to monetary trickery of central banks

its also not subjected to any judicial oversight.

note: escrow does not constitute "safe" transactions

i.e. consumer protection laws

what happens when that thing you shipped to someone in exchange for bitcoin mysteriously "doesn't arrive" at their place? who takes the fall?

>note: escrow does not constitute "safe" transactions

>what happens when that thing you shipped to someone in exchange for bitcoin mysteriously "doesn't arrive" at their place? who takes the fall?
>they do
>cuz mah escrow

ah well that's a great plan. really makes me secure in buying shit with btc. that way they can never ship it, claim they did and make money anyway

>daddy wont protect me and watch over my financial transactions :((

what is it they say about risk and reward again?

Because it's like buying fake ass money.

Maga....

Kill me

b.b.but it's not real money :D

It's called shitcoin and its because retards on here and reddit try to trade it.

Time to sell Bitcoin and buy Ethereum faggots, Ethereum will soon become the number 1 cryptocurrency. btc will die off.

These protections and laws are generally why the world does business with us and deal in our currency, because it's reliable.

Buttcoiners once again showing they really don't know a whole lot other than shilling.

>buying a mess

no