/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Australia Edition

Last Time: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.39
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005467908--UPDATED-April-18-2017-GTAV-Title-Update-1-39-PS4-Xbox-One-PC-

>Latest added content
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60204/Double-GTA-RP-on-Rockstar-Stunt-Races-Juggernaut-Resurrection-More

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZqNoJtROLY
strawpoll.me/12976943
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What else should go in the FAQ paste?

languagez u on m8?

shitposting edition once again

R E M E M B E R
H I G G U S

gunrunning is going to be shit

Nah

More about the people who run this general
Like me and jrv

whats a good mod menu to boost myself up to level 1488

Grinding missions if you're a NEET

Memeyou

You're nothing compared to me. :^)

i said mod menu not legitimate method of torture.

you'd be banned within a day

Who are you?
Nobody knows.

Cheating is bad. You'll get banned. That's not rad. Where's the fun in that?

>there are no ramps to fort zancudo
>u cant take a rhino inside fort zancudo

Do spoilers actually do anything for performance?

maybe this guy's question

yes, unless the vehicle has downforce
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZqNoJtROLY

Thanks friend.
I wish there were actually races so I could unlock these damn upgrades.

post ID here just in case someone wants to assist

BenchBreh
Is anyone on rn just to do heists or literally anything?
never had someone to play the game with.

SCID/platform?

BenchBreh
PC
im in gtag

I'm looking for people too, just let me relaunch my game. On the PC though. Vic_Boss1

You boys in the mood for Humane?

I don't know what that means.

its a heist
ive never done it but im up for it.

Humane Labs. The best Heist around

Let's do it.

How to meme arrow in chat?

Right on. Anyone wanna be the 4th for Humane?

>be transgender
>kicked from the crew

WHy? I thought this was a safe space.

ps4?

Yo, Vic and Bench, I've sent you two SC invites

PC

Post feminine benis.

Personally speaking we do have artifical circle jekrs that exclude other players, but it's not our fault, it's because WE HATE ALL THOSE LITTERAL WHO FAGGOTS... no, but really it's because of timezones, and jobs, and STUPID PARTY LIMITS, If parties could fit 10, maybe even 16 players, while it would be a clusterfuck of sound and greendream would blow his brains out, as long as neon, uylsess, DM, and curry keep their autism levels low and don't start talking about irrelevant shit and memes, although DM would have to shoot up the school next door for real peace and quite, I think it could really work out.

alt174

>congratulations you have been awarded 5440000

AHAHA! WTF IS GOING ON @ R*?!

I got 8540000 last week already!

is bralf on though?
strawpoll.me/12976943

Look the important thing here is that as long as based Languagez is on, everything will be alright

>there will never be a super lightweight class

Who /lgbt/ here?

Do you like want to join the crew again qt?
>because we are controlled by Australians, and people still think you're weird you probably would cause a bit of whine from a few players, but honestly you're better than contra, who is basically a moronic random, and a few others who don't even know how to play the game without dying every second.

these guys

>Do you like want to join the crew again qt?

HA

how many vehicles in the warehouse until you start getting dupes? 32?

Yes, so long as all 32 are unique models.

Still waiting on you, Bench

i accepted your friend invite but I havent gotten a game inv

It says Request Pending for me. You wanna try sending it instead?

SC is BasedViva

No, seriously I don't understand how you could just play with randoms for so long, not having a crew or a group of friends who you can relate to must be really hard, like I have some friends who were randoms and turned out to be cool guys, but none of them know each other and not all of my friends have the same tastes so jokes sometimes just fly right over their head.

oh I had 2 inv I assumed you were the one in gtag.
now ive got you.

You actually would be better off joining the crew for all the grinding out boring shit you do. Theres a lot of people that help out others regularly. Having said that I'd be suprised if you weren't already in the chat group with 3/4 sockpuppets

Yeah, for me the only group that is remotely similar to /gtag/ is an old group of friend who have all known each other since the ps2 "PS2 Network" days back when playstation 2 started making online games like socom.

Their bond with each other is almost like all our bond with the /v/ and Veeky Forums community.

ive literally started again last week and did the heists with randoms been grinding my main on MC last week aswell

qt just got a shit ton of apology bucks from R* I dont need shit

The entire reason I dont play with you autistic faggot retards is because you actively hold me back from making money with you gay fucking around RP shit because you all have infinite cheat bucks

somepeople have to work for their money

Bralf88, and topkekm8 are both my sockpuppet accounts, why do you think they recently joined in such a small amount of time?

>that actually got him

ITT we summon bralfboy

>gay fucking around RP shit because you all have infinite cheat bucks
The only person who still has any cheatbucks left is curry, and he only has like 50 million cheatbucks now, most people have a few million due to double pay out heists, we rarely if ever do anything outside of grinding that involves rollplaying, the last thing and only thing we rollplayed as was bikers to dick around making that video a few months ago, and before being cowboys like a year ago.

>Noritea dead forever now

strawpoll.me/12976943
>forgetting to add bralfboy
it's a sin.

oh no little pupperino has borken eye balls. :(

sounds gay as fuq

I dont need you and you dont need me so why would i inflict being near you people on myself?

when is rockstar patching money drops

it's fun my dude, plus yeah I said we only did those "gay as fuq" things twice and it was pretty alright time that really didn't take anytime out of the grinding we were doing.

stop embarrassing yourself begging
I will only play with someone if its where i was going anyway

i dont want to be near all you exploiting scumbags. it cheapens the game and cheapens my efforts with my own grind.

so much gross tripcode faggotry fagging up the threads these days

is there a limit to how many you can have filtered?

Who /JumpingFromLobbyToLobbyHopingToFindMoarHackerBux/ here?

So far I've already ran across two modders spawning all players in the lobby across random locations, but no moneydroppers yet.

just ignore them my dude

Callmeqt is a BR scum? Jesus fucking christ, Brazilian imageboards are the ultimate piece of shit.

He won't listen lad you're wasting your time, hes too wrapped in in this loner persona he has cultivated for himself. He used to join in on the fun but that was a long time ago.
Grinding for the sake of grinding is no way to HAVE FUNstan

>shooting at the truck

why?

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!
I'M A PEDOPHILE! NOT A FUCKING BR!

grinding for the sake of grinding is the only reason id play this shitty game

>come back 4 years later
>you're still posting on /gtag/

Damn nigga, I thought you would've left by now honestly, I mean I know all generals are cancer but /gtag/ is pretty pathetic especially with all the roleplaying faggotry.

Why not spend that time you're so determined to waste improving yourself IRL so you don't hate your existence enough to waste your life playing a game you don't even enjoy. You know, just a thought.

I play other games.
what's your excuse?

>did KMS
>Dude shoots himself in the head with the sniper I was using
>Haven't been able to recreate it

What's KMS?

I really wish it would just play a unique animation for every weapon

explain

Kill myself
I was shooting at cops, went to kill myself, disabled my custom loadout BC it doesn't have the regular pistol, hit kill yourself, and my guy put the heavy sniper to his head and shot himself.

>trying to do stealth sections of heists with randoms
jesus christ what a fucking mess

Haven't played since a few months after release on PC. Did they ever release any new cosmetics like clothing?

i obtained everything i wanted in the game. now what

play a new game, just like every other game after you get everything

Psn:OpiumImmaculate
Sc: lonnybronx

GTAG VG - PS4

There's quite a bit of new clothing. It's not really worth reinstalling for, but it's a nice distraction if you're already playing.

you know? all i really think i would take was a mandatory tutorial pre-mission and some better signposting on screen during that particular one

you shouldnt expect anyone to know fucking anything so you better hold their hand when the objective isnt point and shoot

Does GTA 5 RP have their own clothing or does it use clothing from the base game?

A LOT, yes. Hairstyles and tattoos as well. The other guy is wrong, it's absolutely worth reinstalling for.

It'll take a while to reinstall, but where can I see the new clothing?

The sp campaign literally takes you through stealth practice

Just look at Youtube videos for each update, they go through all the new clothing.

Excuse for what? I'm not desperately unhappy