/pg/ - Persona general

Previous: Lavenza Edition

NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hatomugi_mugiko/status/789063346179874816
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdcjlGThlgRFpmMuTHGpkmDIyUiM2IT37nk-t6lGZwt55SFHw/viewform
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sojiro is a cuck

how the fuck does shogi work?

Skullfucking is an expression of love.

ayy

What's the go to site to find more persona 5 hentai to expand my collection.

I love Anne!

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Lavenza does things to my dick.

Try as they might, their collar action will never exceed Yu.

recycled thread, actual previous just in case

Kawakami is a beautiful young woman who deserves to be loved!

I dunno
I played at least 50 games in Yakuza 5 to try and understand it but shit made no sense.
I'd still knock her up so hard she'd have to use her shogi skills to manage all the kids

The whole point of his character is that he has his ace detective facade, and his true self who's angry at the world.

What kind of things?

Best woman, best cake, best wife.
Claimed.

Ryuji is a good boy!
Ryuji is a best!

I'm too busy to think of a good motivational post, but have this Fuuka and try to be better than you were the day before!

You don't have to act like a raging crazy psychotic sperg to show that you're angry at the world.

has /pg/ ever come up with a single legitimately decent idea before

Never forget.

Letting /pg/ die was one, but we failed.

>In Japan you can, the reason why a lot of high schools forbid dating while on campus is because students can get arrested for it since it falls under the Juvenile Obscene act.
>This applies to dating outside in the street as well.

>learning this after this morning following the rabbit hole of bullying suicides and homicides in rural nostalgic Japan

People assume watching anime and playing games and learning about Japan makes you into a weeaboo, but that implies that they enamor you with Japan.
The more I learn just makes me feel like two nukes weren't enough.

i only had ma phone

Fuck no.

the biggest problem with goro besides being generally annoying and the game shoving him down your throat is that he feels like multiple people trying to write one character. Not in a "multiple personality" way but like 3 people were told his role in the story and they took turns writing him.

I'll take a tight cliche archetype over the sloppy mess that is goro

>(biggest part of the fanbase)

According to that poll that was released right before P5, makes only made about 60% of the Persona fanbase.

Did anyone else immediately think of this guy when they first saw Akechi's design?

What is wrong?

Most male players (biggest part of the fanbase) don't care for Akechi compared to whoever their waifu is and the self insert protagonist

Akechi's popularity is grossly overstimated. In the official poll he was beneath Justine/Caroline/Lavenza. In the most recent poll he was 7th.

Cry harder

THANK YOU DRAWFAG FOR GROO MAKOTO

Good taste.

Here's your translation for the night, boys!

Original Soucre: twitter.com/hatomugi_mugiko/status/789063346179874816

Hopefully I'll get new translation scripts soon to provide more content.

Kawakami is cute! CUTE! C U T E!!!!

I remember a year or so ago some Yukikofag was arguing that Draco Malfoy being a chick would've made HP twice as tolerable.

I have no idea why this was in /pg/ but upon rumination he was entirely correct

FUCKIN KEK

I did too
I'm only 90% sure Groo was inspired by him, looks behaviour etc

in other words, they make the biggest part of the fanbase.

Reminder to hug your Haru and never reply to Adachifags ever

>Biggest part.
Thanks for proving my point

Also, not all girls are fujos. Persona doesn't directly panders to fujos

Yeah I was gonna say, it even goes beyond his looks, even their behavior was similar

I mean, aside from all the psychopath stuff.

can someone draw in groo behind Makoto

No matter how shit Groo ended up being I can't hate design

Makoto, grabbing your Haru's harus is NOT hugging.

Cute. Thanks, user.

I love my Haru

I wasn't disagreeing with his statement.

>Akechi is worst twin
Epic

inappropriate hug

Right, I mentioned the adult women only because you clearly break Haru's heart into a million pieces when you reject her and some of the other girls take it badly.
Ohya has a few lines if you romance her where she's basically like "I don't expect you to stick with me forever but I'll enjoy it until then" so I think the adult women basically are okay if you're not into older women and even Tae's mentions how she's not normally into younger guys. Chihaya's romance can only be triggered if you select the "Hell yeah." option when she asks if you like older women, otherwise the route defaults to friendship.

WHAT IN THE FUCK IS THIS

THIS IS NOT ART

FUCKING DELETE THIS

I love my Haru

Get those trannies out of my sight.

I would fuck them both

remember to floof her hair

>3DPD

i can agree with this
i didn't find anything in particular about his character annoying, just how sloppily he was handled

Whoops.

christmas more like christMESS

Yes, it's super good... No it isn't.

Get some standards user.

THIS IS ALSO NOT ART.

HOW DARE YOU DISGRACE WHAT SHOULD BE SUCH BEAUTY!

DELETE THIS NOW!

If that Haru wasn't fat she might have some good potential
Why can't people just eat right

oh cmon the ann looks alright

She's actually kinda cute, if plump.

Would be willing to get to know.

Men sure love to cosplay as Futaba

I'm in the works of potentially scheming up a P5 fangame. Visual novel style. I made up a poll to get an idea of what everyone would like to see on this, so if anyone's interested in running through a few quick questions for me, that would be awesome!

Link:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdcjlGThlgRFpmMuTHGpkmDIyUiM2IT37nk-t6lGZwt55SFHw/viewform

Stop being mean to these people they tried. They probably got some con dick too

>that Anne

>having standards
>when you're posting on /pg/

What is every PT's favorite anime?

>all Haru cosplayers are fat

Really makes you think

Turning this model body into a MILF one.

Learn to draw your own shit.

>Ryuji dressed as a girl
Unsure if turn on or tun off...

Someone made a good idea for a Mitsuo Kubo Social Link where he gets a job at the blacksmith after getting over himself a few years ago.

>young

>just saw it now
AHHH THANK YOU.
Uncensored where?

THIS HAS GONE FAR ENOUGH!

IF YOU REFUSE TO DELETE THAN I SHALL BE FORCED TO SHOW MY OTHER SELF!

DELETE THIS!

Permanent stealth at rank 10. You can run right into a shadow's face and it won't aggro. Fluffed as convincing the shadows that you don't exist.

No. She doesn't.

She's 3/10 who found an angle that makes her look like a 6 at best.

More like Hamu and Mann

We cannot be stopped

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

>Joker: Lupin the III
>Ryuji: Naruto
>Anne: Lupin the III
>Haru: man I don't even know
>Makoto: Black Lagoon
>Futaba: NGE
>Yusuke: man I also don't know

>you will never impregnate Anne forcing her to quit modeling to settle down and raise a family together

Why even live?

Haru's favorite anime is School Days.

>that Ann will never be your purseowner-savvy gf

What went wrong?

that'd be pretty funny actually

>i didn't find anything in particular about his character annoying

His whole "fake" personality pissed me off

>honey im home
>get out
>now let me tell you my entire life story
>i have no words for you
>tells you his entire life story anyway
>rank up

Not to mention stuff like being a dick to Makoto for no reason (not that I particularly like Makoto but what the hell was that,) coming up to the group's table and eating our food without asking, blackmailing me, pretending to be friends, etc

I found him incredibly offputting and the payoff revealing his "real" personality wasn't worth it. I had pegged him as a psychopath from the start.

goro is all over the place and probably my least favorite character in all of not just persona but megaten