blog.bioware.com/2017/05/09/mass-effect-andromeda-patch-1-06-notes/
blog.bioware.com/2017/05/09/patch-1-06-combat-balance-updates/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

myfreecams
fanfiction.net/s/12490926
youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4
youtube.com/watch?v=ntgOlFbGWLY
thestreet.com/story/14114720/5/5-etfs-to-buy-if-you-love-ea-s-fourth-quarter-earnings.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only the most intelligent people waifu the Moshae.

>the Moshae will never verbally abuse while steeping on your nuts

the asari gender is on a spectrum

Cora is cute

There are roughly 200-400 billion stars in the Milky Way. Most of those planets are believed to have stars -- let's go with 200 billion stars, and one planet for each star. In the observable universe, there are estimated to be over 170 billion galaxies.

200,000,000,000 x 170,000,000,000 = 34,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. That's 34 sextillion. 3.4 x 10^22. That's a lot of stars and thus, planets, and it's a very conservative estimate; it could go as high as one septillion.

What does all of this mean? There are at least 34 sextillion planets out there to choose from. Life is pretty much a given, but it's more than that. Somewhere out there, in the great yawning void of the observable universe, evolution almost certainly converged with ours. It produced a humanoid species of warriors and poets, sinners and saints, thinkers and dreamers. By our standards, they are exotic -- but to some, recognizably beautiful.

Among these dreamers, there is someone. Every night, as her sun dives below the horizon and foreign constellations fill the sky, she gazes upward and yearns. She is alone.

And you will never meet her.

Fuck off, Bill

Dead thread means Jaal/Sara.

All romances are valid

Man, there may be no Claymore Infiltrator equivalent (at least, not yet...) in Andromeda but post patch a Grenade-Shotgun focused Human Infiltrator can put a serious hurt on things.

It almost feels weird to be back to running routes to hit ammo boxes for refills again.

>checked out ClaraBabylegs' MFC stream

It just makes me feel weird. The same reason popular female streams makes me feel weird. The overly-attached and friendly audience, or something. I don't know.
Also cat sounds with her mouth.

Anyway, I'm going to bed. Goodnight, MEG. Dream of cute waifus.

Fermi Paradox is beautiful, isn't it?

w-what

she's a cam whore probably

This one. It's a cam thing.
>myfreecams
>.com/#ClaraKitty

>Human Female Engineer
She's actually got a kinda cute personality

New Scott/Vetra fluff

fanfiction.net/s/12490926

Hu-Eng has actually gone from kinda shit tier to solidly good post rebalance too

tech toys for the win

Kai Leng alert

Under stars we're alone...

Not alone, trapped

Even worse. Milky Way Initiative when?

youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4

Multiverse theory means that somewhere out there there's a bunch of femturs playing their version of Mass Effect and posting on their version of /meg/ variations of:

>tfw no cute and cuddly malehum bf

Not soon enough

Best

Finally

There is also a version where everyone has their perfect waifu forever

>implying magic exists
Just give up.

tummy kissu!

fuck off Mac.

Any good songs/albums about space?
youtube.com/watch?v=ntgOlFbGWLY

melodysheep - Symphony of Science

Tomorrow NPD Group releases its report for April, which tracks sales. It will tell us how MEA did in that month relative to other games, and then finally list the top ten best-selling games of 2017 so far at the end. As of the March report, MEA was #5, just below RE7 and a couple spaces above HZD.

Predictions on where it will be once April is considered?

During Q4, analysts expect that MEA sold "at least 2,5M copies". So, I dunno man.

Where'd you get that quote from?

>re-playing MEA with interstellar ost
>music player gives perfect timings by itself

thestreet.com/story/14114720/5/5-etfs-to-buy-if-you-love-ea-s-fourth-quarter-earnings.html

This is data analysis from FY2017 EA report

>"Based upon industry sell-through data, we believe that EA sold-in at least 2.5 million units of Mass Effect: Andromeda, a March 21 release, for incremental revenue of $110 million, offsetting the new releases a year ago," Wedbush Securities analyst Michael Pachter wrote in an investor note.

Interesting stuff.

So with the power buffs, is the human engineer still resigned to a support role or can you build him/her as a more offensive unit now?

I can't believe, Avenged Sevenfold made a good album.

I know this feeling
>Made me some food
>browsing youtube while eating
>watch an Andromeda video
>start going through recommended
>find one on how to make good ryder faces
>oh maybe there are some good tips
>17 fucking minutes
>Camwhore going on about herself and how she felt about how her character looked
>its just her making a few faces that look just as bad as most while talking over it
Unbearable, how can people watch this kind of content?

I play her fairly offensive. The turret is a lot more useful now since you can redeploy it at will and it's damage is non-trivial, and your powers while not having the greatest synergy for combos do work together pretty effectively.

God damn it I just want to get your loyalty mission out of the way stop trying to embrace internally anyone who shows you the slightest bit of attention.

"at least 2.5 million" would be consistent with NPD saying it's better selling than HZD as of March 31. HZD sold 2.6 million copies in its first two weeks, two and a half weeks before March 31. Meanwhile it's also rated below RE7 on NPD's chart for the year, and RE7 sold 3.5 million copies by then.

Meaning, if the sales NPD tracks (North American physical) are proportionate to all sales (all regions and including digital), MEA would have sold between 2.6 and 3.5 million copies from March 21 to March 31 (end of fourth quarter).

Peebee is a SLUT

Question: are they just counting net sales for Q4 with that $110 million number? Because EA's Q4 report notes that MEA had another $53 million in net sales from its premium edition which were now going to be captured in Q1 instead.

Peebee is cool as heck

>going to be captured in Q1 instead.
I read it as sales that EA expected to have in Q4, but happened in april, since MEA was released almost in the last week of FY2017 Q4.

fuck off mac

SOMEBODY

The wording seems pointlessly confusing in that case. Why would they note that in a report for Q4? Especially in a context that makes it sound positive?

>Net sales were $1.09 billion, above our guidance of $1.075 billion, and 18% higher than last year. This excludes about $53 million of net sales relating to premium editions of Mass Effect Andromeda that we had originally expected to be captured in Q4. They will now be captured in Q1. Digital delivered $885 million of the $1.09 billion in net sales, up from $712 million last year.

I guess they want to make it sound better to the investors as "see, we are still doing crazy money with this game, the Q4 data is missing at least another 50M on sales"

>be EA
>see dogshit sales
>put mass effect on ice instead of attempting to make a sequel with actual effort put into it
Why are we (((fans))) of a game where the devs just fucking hate us.
>won't live long enough to see sequel

I heard somebody say the armor sets don't change appearance past rank V. True?

yep

The game actually underperformed, in the worst case scenario, by 500k copies. I wouldn't call that as dogshit sales, but who knows what EA executives are thinking.

>won't live long enough to see Scooter and Vetra's disgusting hurian child
>won't live long enough to see Sara and Jaal's 20 abomination hybrid children
>won't live long enough to see Gil's child taken away by child protective services
>won't live long enough to see Cora finally get "her" mtf surgery done
>won't live long enough to see Drack get thane'd
>won't live long enough to see the cutscene where you convince Suvi she's straight with your dick
>won't live long enough to see the cutscene where you convince Avitus he's straight with Sara's lovely dick sucking lips
>won't live long enough to see the cutscene where you burn a cross on Liam's lawn
>won't live long enough to see Moshae's sex scene that's specifically tailored to foot fetishists

It'll be okay, user. We'll see it all someday.

>implying number 3 will ever happen

There's always fanfic, right?

>fanfic

I imagine EA execs think anything below 100% of their predicted sales to be dogshit.

Some of it is actually good, to be fair.

Yeah, I just hope they deliver at least some DLC to complete some of the story

Who would right a fanfic about Gil and Ryder's kid being taken, kidnapped maybe Hmm that sounds like a decent idea or about Cora going mtf

>Cora going mtf
I can just about guarantee you someone on tumblr is writing it as we speak.

Slow /meg/.

guis when are we gonna find some epic tech and go shoot some aliens

>tfw humanity wont unite against common alien trash in your lifetime

>shoot some aliens
>not kiss some aliens
baka senpai

not

soon

enuf

first we have to establish ourselves as the dominant species

FIRSH WE HAVE TO ESHTABLISH OURSHELVS ASH THE DOMINANT SPEESHEES

But what if they're miles ahead of us technologically and we end up getting enslaved by them?

then we suck some jaal dick

But user, Jaal would be a terrible slaveowner. He'd be the type who falls for you and spoils you rotten in exchange for sexual favors.

Mass Effect being placed on hold is one of the saddest things I've heard, especially since this series is one of my favorite game franchises.

>not cuddle some aliens

So close yet so far.

A new ME game not being released until 2021 was pretty much a foregone conclusion before Andromeda even came out. This one took 4 years according to Flynn at a time where Bioware was not hammering out a new IP in addition to their usual stuff, like they are now.

>not hold hands with some aliens
shiggy

>not exchange flirty glances with some aliens

plebs

Both at once is too lewd, you have to pick.

So why didn't we play as Alec in this game? He's far cooler than Cuck Man/Woman.

And why doesn't Habitat 7 play into the story at all, besides the thirty minute intro?

>just wonderin if we have a timeline for when the deluxe casual outfits will be available for those mid-game?
>Michael Gamble@GambleMike Really, very, quite soon
S**N
FUCKING S**N AGAIN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I liked Ryder siblings. A grasp of fresh air in the neverending cycle of playing as badass, cool, all-mighty heroes.

By subjecting captured xenos to BDSM?

>ywn be captured by a turian patrol after attempting to activate a dormant relay
>ywn be held in an interrogation room and remain silent to their every attempt to communicate
>ywn be subjected to slowly escalating measures of torment to get you to talk
>ywn finally break when they threaten actual physical torture
>ywn spend six days fooling them by speaking random gibberish and foreign language words to confound their translation programs
>ywn force them to use their most unorthodox enhanced interrogation method yet
>ywn learn to obey your femtur dominatrix and sellout your colony and species
>ywn be executed by spacing shortly thereafter for being a disgusting pervert and race traitor

I heard you can get N7 armor in Andromeda. Is it the ME1 version, 2's or 3's? Or does it have a new design?

Is there some contact where they can't flat out say so what's happening with the patches?

I do too, and like their whole arc of becoming a hero. However, sometimes they're beta bitches. I hate that.

It's 3's, and its stats make it good for Biotic casters.

Give 'em 10 more years and they'll start to beat people instead of talking to them.

Might be covered by an NDA. They probably don't want any news of upcoming patches getting out until they figure out exactly what they want to do.

I actually like how lighthearted this game was. It was fun

However I do agree with
>However, sometimes they're beta bitches. I hate that.

everyone that are hired by AAA studios sign NDAs about the games they are working on, so yes

>It's 3's

Eh, good enough. I was hoping it might be 1's design since it's always been my favorite version of the armor but 3's is alright.

Ashley wasn't wrong when she talked about the Bear and Dog analogy.

We'd be lucky to be a scrappy second tier race, assuming we don't get ourselves annihilated before getting to that point.

Hell, we'd probably be the Batarians.

What's the point if there's no Paragon/Renegade system so you can become a giant dickhead to everyone?

1's is better, it is more true to the artistic source of Mass Effect. 2/3's is a bit too detailed and tacticool. Still like it though.