/fhg/ - For Honor General

ENOUGH edition

Couldn't dodge the kick: >Updated Season 2 Info: Character and Map details
pastebin.com/4qcpMRZK

>Patch 1.07: RAIIIDEEER
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-US/news-community/152-289985-16/patch-notes-for-honor-v107
>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

**ATTENTION CONSOLE BROS**
There is now an official PS4 and XB1 Community!

If you would like to join, search For Honor General (PS4)
For Honor General Official (XB1)
or Message/add TheSteroid386 (PS4) or metalkid267 (XB1) and we will invite you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xbHPTPUpQ1I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for the new chars are fun to play, shit to play against

I seriously hope none of you guys are having trouble with shinobi

where /thehoes/ at

how do I cent?

>LB strangling someone

what the fuck

all his other executions are nowhere near as gratuitous, I figured his whole gimmick was his executions were supposed to be somewhat clean (no decaps, ect.)

thats just fucking barbaric, might as well make him a raider

cent v cent is kinda fun

What does Centurion get off parrying a Nobushi? Because right now it seems like fucking nothing and that's bullshit

it's not a strangulation, it's a neck snapping

What? Fuck you dude, he needs to have a weakness of some sort.

lb has always been an honorary viking

valk is his waifu

>cent is one of the only characters that actually has the option to play really offensively
>this leads immediately to people whining that he's OP
10/10

lawbringer is intended to be a guy in a hulking suit of armour who has violent tendencies, it only makes sense that each of his executions are becoming more and more violent

>Cent can cancel any heavy into a GB

He's pretty much a better warden.

His infinite on Wallbangs is stupid. Other than that, he just seems solid.

>Holding them up on the spear head as a trophy

Nah.

It's definitely a difficult thing to adapt to, but it sorta makes sense. I mean, for how much of a frontliner he looks like it seems like his healthbar's pretty small (At least, it looks that way?) so offense is really all he should be doing

>He needs to have a weakness in the form of Nobushi being completely unpunishable off of parries
Yeah no, go fuck yourself

trying to have fun playing the centurion, got him to rep 1 before getting kicked from the game.
I am now banned for 10 days for trash talking.
Fucking what? I got banned for 10 days for doing what any and all competitive players do when on tilt?!

its called wear clothes and learn to make a fire.

theres a "you will starve to death" in africa though. and a "theres no water" period. and those periods are half the year i think?
im white, and you are going way farther than needed. the poster asked if the enviroment would give white people an "ethnic advantage", i said no, because white people can freeze to death, black people can get sunstroke. no need to go full /pol/

i said white people can get hypothermia and everyone freaked out because NEET
so soak up the sun for 40 mins a day. its really only a big deal if you are in the middle of the woods where everything is shaded
i was eating a heavy when it came from a specific side. one of the sides make it come out as fast as a conq light.
she has high damage tho

So that's WHAT'S been doing those weird fucking noises at my new place!
Jesus fucking christ I thought someone was getting murdered the first time I heard this shit, doesn't help it was right in the middle of the night

make it so jabs don't wallsplat and he's good

Try not being a piece of shit next time.

im sure you and people you know trash talk in games even if only a little.

gotta grow up man

Not him but I never did
It doesn't help or add up to the game in any way shape or form to be a screaming manchild in the chat

I didn't expect much more desu

reminder to dodge based on sound cues and not visual ones, your auditory reaction time is almost half your visual

>raider
>warden tries to use heavies only
>exhaust him easily and then get him into a gb + throw
>he doesn't fall

>different match as Lawbringer
>zerks and roaches try to gank
>get revenge and shove them
>shove comes into contact with them but they walked it off like nothing happened

Of the other team are being cunts sure, but I prefer it when everyone is just having a laugh.

Nah, make it so that after the first wall confirm the enemy gets a bit of hyper armor to prevent getting caught again.

the timing is just like normal GB right, when it hits you?

>hit 30 on law a month ago
>maining Cent
>new LB emote

Fucking hell i can't be two people at the same time.

yep when the sickle hits your body

theres even a little sound cue to tell you, it the hit sound

>Dodges kick twice

Beautiful.

That cancel to dodge when he's trying to kick was a gracious mane

I haven't played since early season 1. Is LB still shit?
Is it a good time to come back?

Do I need to kill the AI in Dominion for XP grind or would staying at a point net me enough XP? My friend said theres a cap on performance XP

either way, I dont think 10 days for trash talking is justifiable. its just words, also to top that off, my friend got punished for trash talking with a temp mute, why was he let off with a mute and I got a 10 day ban?

ty lads, i actually find him fun to fight

Dredd is okay.
Not great, but okay.
They also gave him a shove on block, which is fucking annoying but you can work around it

Does seem a bit much, guess you could try appealing it. What did you say anyway?

I guess the sentence was given by someone else, even though I also agree that punishing people for trash talking is retarded you still gotta be careful about what you say, remember that people get pissy at players who sport a nazi emblem I can understand being annoyed but actually being a bitch about it is pretty fucking retarded
Maybe you can e mail ubisoft and try to talk it down to a mute

The new xp boost is actually useful already got centurion at rep 1 and he's almost rep 2

so raider apparantly doesnt get a top heavy off parrying a valk dodge attack? am i right on this?

They didnt tell me, I had to contact customer support since no email of any sort showed up in my inbox.
when im on tilt I just trash talk about whatever pissed me off, afterwards I just take a break from the game to chill.

What's the fastest way to level up atm?

>They also gave him a shove on block
that's been the case since release

>Centurions solo whole matches themselves

or

>The match runs out of time before the centurion is killed

I wonder if there's something wrong...

What
Are you certain of that, because I never had lawbringers shoving me off after a block before the patch

They're not so bad.

im like 99% sure

t. LB main since release

Well shit, I believe you man but it's really fucking weird

LBs always had shove on block.

Most probably just never use it.

>Shinobi is literally so fast with his retreat and weeb run that you have no chance of catching him unless you're also a shinobi
These fuckers are insufferable in elimination
>Whats that? You got me one hit from dead? Think again kiddo I'm gonna naruto run away to the other side of the map and pick up as many buffs as I want heh
Seriously, it's like he was made just to piss off elimination players

rep 1 shinobi today, rep 1 cent tomorrow.
Good night /fhg/

It was pointless when it didn't confirm into anything, so no one bothered.

Quitter. Rep 5 Centurion is happening TONIGHT
WORLD FIRST 144 MOTHER FUCKER

>it only makes sense that each of his executions are becoming more and more violent.

Why are people talking about the classes as singular people. Isn't there like an order of several lawbringers, pks valkyries etc etc. Or am i wrong??

>Ubi confirms they're removing stance change delay
>They release a new character with stance change delay
>A new character that only has a tiny short sword

Okay

it's not that centurions can solo games but rather that being in a 1v2 situation against a centurion is certain death

youtu.be/xbHPTPUpQ1I

Post yfw this is Cents theme as he remembers his daughter.

Does anyone have PK's new weapons?

Cent mirrors are so fun

I honestly don't care if people run away and gank in elim. The fucking powerups however make that mode completely unplayable holy shit

jeffrey go to bed

But I just woke up

These new characters look fun and I like the way this game is headed

That'll learn ya, shit talker

>it's ok when pros do it!
Clearly you're not privy to the NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER thing

meant for

What are the best Cent emotes/Executions lads

Imperial Salute and the other serious ones.
Executions are the two you have to buy with steel.

Yeah, I understand it's annoying but when you think about it it's always more of an advantage to you than anything else

>Faggot run aways
>Option 1: he's going to be a shit and run around for the whole game until he's as stacked as Swharzeneger mother is on sillicon, will never contribute to the actual fight
>More a hindrance for their team because they basically just lost an able fighter
>If they're the last one alive you'll just win anyways if the time run out

there is an order, yeah, but i always prefer just thinking of him as a character and so does the vocal portion of the general

lawbringers are portrayed as ruthless, though, as mentioned in their trailer, and this ruthlessness is great

I wish warden had half as many of the cool moves centurion has.

>beat someone senseless before putting an axe between their shoulder blades
>stab someone on the guts/genitals
>impale someone through the guts and hold them above your head for observation as they die
>crush an opponent under your boot and make sure they stay there by severing their spine
>beat someone retarded and then cave their skull in, sending them flying across the battlefield

yeah choking and neck breaking is so much worse

really glad they stuck these 2 broken heroes into an already unbalanced game

what a complete mess this game is becoming

Would be fine if they were like the overwatch team and spent time reworking and fleshing out older characters.

with the gut stab one i always feel like it's so much worse against the female characters because of the implication of tearing up their abdomen

just me?

This, Lawbringer neck's snapping is actually one of his clean execution along with his homerun one, do you people have any idea what kind of death a stab through the fucking guts gives you?

You underestimate how fucking annoying they can be.
>Elimination round has progressed down to 1v1, me vs a Shinobi
>Almost kill him, he weeb runs away for buffs to undo all the damage I've done
>Comes back to fight
>Rinse and repeat
>Keeps doing this until the time runs out calling the round a draw
>On the off chance I'm low health and try retreating for a buff he can just slide tackle my ass to the ground
It's bullshit that he's literally built to run away and at the same time stop you from doing the same

how in the fuck is Shinobi broken?

People say Cent has a 90 damage combo off a wallspalt and that is too good, maybe 50 is more inline with others

Shinobis kick is hard as shit to dodge because of it's tracking, and he cannot be stopped if he decides to run away

same. its so savage and uncaring. in reality you'd have been a long time dying from that with absolutely no chance of surviving such massive trauma to the gut in those days. it seems that much worse to do it to a woman

unless its PK. fuck that cunt. she can fucking swivel on it

It's still too fucking soon to say that Cent and Shinobi are OP, remember people thought the Shinobi was one of the most broken character in beta and look at her now

it's like, i dunno, a makeshift pseudo-abortion

it's pretty awful

Fuck meant Nobushi, not Shinobi
Fucking weeb names

cents tracking on his jab is crazy. doesnt care about dodges

kick isnt that hard to dodge

true unless you have a ranged feat

however, his Hp bar is so low, when are they going to run? half HP? so they are going to take 1 heavy then bug out? probably not, at critical? possibly but its still almost 13rd life left, Critical? yes almost certain however you will be killing them alot from 1 bar or even more with a heavy

We'll see but I dont think theres anything too bad so far

>shinobi kick guarentees a heavy
Why would you make such a hard move to dodge, and that is easily spammable, land a fucking heavy?

I find Cent's timing are really fucky, it remind me of the Warlord's heavies, long ass wind up and then they go really fucking fast

literally fucking what?

that's because everyone was shit. shinobi is countered the same way warden is but imagine giving wardens sb hyper armor all the time as soon as he starts it.

Cent is only broken in ganks because he can infinity hold someone down effortlessly. even demons embrace took more effort to land.

actually the kick is more like nobu's, its unfeintable and cant cancel in the anything, the only problem is that if you dodge it and they decide to do nothing I dont think you can punish it but we will have to see in the coming weeks

Because if you dodge and then parry that heavy the Shinobi gets knocked down like you parried a ranged attack

How do i do imperial might after quick throw?

It should just be light attack, gb, then hold heavy right?

>conq still absolute garbage but really fucking annoying
>law basically useless and utterly fucked if he runs out of stamina, which he always does
>kensei is like a shaolin monk kung fu demonstration, cool looking but useless and impractical in a fight
>raider gets a MASSIVE set of buffs despite being 3rd or 4th best according to most good players
>PK and Warlord remain ten tiers above anyone else despite being OP since day 1
>all assassins can back dodge faster than any other class can chase after them, even while out of stamina. they can also run or dodge circles around braziers and other objects in the maps if they have the advantage in the set and dont feel like finishing it properly
>5 minute timer in 1v1. all time outs are ties, no proper resolution method. a set can end on a tie in the favour of the player with more wins, see above notes on assassins for why this is bullshit
>all characters regain the same amount of HP from near death despite having wildly varying starting pools
>inconsistencies in map geometry cause random falling over or whiffs vs grounded opponents or weapons colliding with map seemingly at random

instead of fixing any of that, just add 2 broken as fuck characters, 2 shitty maps and a load of fuck ugly WoW tier cast off shite gear.

i think i'm done with this game

Doesn't cent get something like Warlords shield bash after a parry, some fucker did that on me earlier

good, less negativity the better

Nobushi is OP as fuck in dominion.

if you press gb after you can knee people in the face

the timing is very finicky though