↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds-guide.b4k.co/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/D3rMbNQp

-RECENT NEWS-

The Title Key Database has temporarily relocated to the following links
3ds.titlekeys.gq/
wiiu.titlekeys.gq/

>3DS
-Any 3DS up to 11.3 can be modded thanks to new kernel exploit. wololo.net/2017/04/11/3ds-hack-nintendo-pushes-firmware-11-4-smealum-releases-kernel-exploit-firmware-11-3/
-11.4 patched the new exploit and SoundHax. DO NOT update if you don't have CFW. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.4.0-37
-Update Luma to resolve 11.4 issues or going online. github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases/tag/v7.0.5
-CFW only fix for Homebrew requires O3DS users on 11.4 to rename an 11.2 payload to OLD-11-4-0-37-USA.bin, or EUR/JPN.
-NTR 3.5 update adds firmware 11.4 support, including N3DS video streaming.
-Themely, a new theme manager, is being developed. gbatemp.net/threads/468707/
-A new developer took over freeShop. gbatemp.net/threads/468436/

>Vita
-3.65 was released. Don't update. Spoofing still works for now. wololo.net/2017/04/18/ps-vita-firmware-3-65-released/
-The Vitamin source code has been released. twitter.com/MajorTomVita/status/860878134345859072
-Coldboot HENkaku teased for July 27. enso.henkaku.xyz/

>PS4
Reports of a 4.5x jailbreak have surfaced, however no plans for release have been confirmed yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

3ds.titlekeys.gq/downloadenc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reminder that Vita Coldboot wasn't worth bricking for

What's the most up to date guide on installing mods to smash 4? Every guide I come across suggests a different method.

Can't update enctitlekeys.bin. No camera and when I manually put the file into the freeshop folder it doesn't update anything.

3dsiso

The QR code is only to give you this URL. Just type the following address under the Update tab, 3ds.titlekeys.gq/downloadenc

Luma is garbage.

>download retroarch .7z
>download the roms you want
>put everything on the sd card
>launch emulator, select game, play
>also have useful features that are essential to any modern emulator
>also get emulators for non-nintendo consoles

>go to 3dsiso
>log in
>look for every single VC game you want through the forum posts using the messy search system
>hope someone actually posted them
>go through empty request threads and other shit that has nothing to do with what you're looking for
>find broken links
>finally manage to get some of the games you want
>put the .cias on the SD card
>install them through FBI
>finally get to play them
>only one savestate, can't change assigned buttons
>got closer to the 300 installed titles limit
>the banners don't even look good and the uploader put his name and/or spam in the game's name field
>since only retards go to 3dsiso, you're also using windows and don't block ads so you now have malware on your computer

post echoes link thengs

worked apparently

cia installs don't work for me as FBI gets the exact same error every time I try

This thread is shit.

Memeing is the most amount of fun you can have while browsing a site! I understand why all the kids are sharing their favorite memes these days.

3dsiso reeeeeee

>FBI gets the exact same error every time I try

Woah niBBa, fix your shit!

enctitlekey download only gives japanese echoes on update, however the site says the US version is out

>his attention span is THAT slow

Exploits for latefags were a bunch of mistakes.

It's already a little higher than the normal /hbg/ poster now.

>use VC injection with your own roms
>???
>profit

I got a meme for you

>It doesn't work for me so it's garbage

Don't bother replying, it's an /hbg/ original pasta now.

>spend effort creating the cia and a banner for it
>put the .cias on the SD card
>install them through FBI
>get closer to the 300 installed titles limit
>finally get to play them
>only one savestate, can't change assigned buttons
Just use Retroarch.

So scan the QR with FBI, or input the key to CIAngel, or download it direct to your computer with FunKeyCIA. Come on and apply yourself. What's the deal with FE fans getting stuck?

Assumptions make an ass out of you user. They used to work fine.
Then they stopped working entirely when I uninstalled and switched back to cakes + CIAngel.

>shitting up /emugen/ just wasn't enough
>now RA shills are shitting up /hbg/ too
please go away

>implying Nintendo's emulators are good
lmao

>spend
Bullshit. Inbred poorfags like you don't have anything to begin with.
Retroarch is dumb. Just get the stuff already on the Eshop, the good stuff is already there.

>implying any emulator is good
Rotflol

It's more about homebrew emulators in general than retroarch specifically. The VC lacks a lot of features any modern emulator needs.

This thread is worse than Aurora's existence.

>any modern emulators need
>/emugen/ can't just play their games and leave it alone
I bet it triggers you when you watch somebody play on real consoles and they don't enable whatever filters and cheats and whatnot.
VC plays games, that's all it needs.

>cakes + CIAngel

Why would anyone do this

don't have a camera, it's broken, so ciAngel is out. FBI has cert and hash errors every time so that's out. Don't know where the file for funkeycia is so that's also out. Pathetic I know but I'm trying to find workarounds

>waiting for a luma to break again
>waiting for freeshop to update
Yeah I don't know.

>there's a better option
>you ignore it for no reason
Yeah okay, I see, you're just retarded.

>camera
>CIAngel

what am I reading

>scan the QR with FBI
learn to read.

I do have a better option. My personal collection is just as good to me as Mike and James stash is for AVGN.

Will I ever be able to pirate SRW V?

I'm on 11.3 and my 3DS wants me to update to do some shit, should I let it update or update Luma or both?

both, luma first

Got any good 3DS themes you guys recommend ?
I'm especially fond of those with menu sounds

How the fuck do you niggers play fe echoes? I scanned the qr code from the 3ds title key site with fbi and my shit wont start

I'm waiting until Friday.
But everyone else went to ((((((there)))))))

What?

((((((((There))))))))

What?

((((((((there))))))))
Can't you read?
Its on 3dsiso you fucking how new.

Works for me

3ds iso, why didn't you just say that? : )

>mfw all this desperate shilling

What is an iso

an international certificate for quality

Something you get from a cd or something i don't know.
It hurts me on the inside though.

3dsiso is my favorite site to get 3ds games!

You ruined the moment.

International Organization for Standardization

Internalized sexual orientation.
Its when you are gay for yourself.

It's not gay to love yourself. It's masturbation, and sucking your own dick is just a skill everyone is jealous of.

>Cakes

Does the undub version of shadows of valentia need anything extra to work? does it even work anyway?

confirmed working

DLC compatibility though might be another story

LOL XD

how so? i didn't know there was already dlc for it

Enjoy

>/hbg/ memes
>actually taking stock in them

LOOL POST MORE PLZ

I'm not too sure myself but from what I've read around on the threads about when the cia creator fucks around with the region settings the title ID or someshit changes, making it incapable of downloading DLC directly from freeshop/nintendo servers so now you have to install DLC manually via more cia files.

understood, thanks user

Something that might bring a smile to fans of Ace Attorney, Jake Hunter and CING games.
I'm looking into porting some obscure English scripts for a certain VN series to a bunch of DS visual novels and I need help.

The series is J.B.Harold. It's a cool visual novel series set in New York made by Riversoft, which went eventually bankrupt and some of the stuff brought the rights for the series and re-released it, and some of the stuff joined CinG to work on games like Hotel Dusk, and Another Memory.

There were 5 main releases from 1987 to 1995 on the X6800, PC98, and some console ports.

1- Murder Club
2- Manhattan Requiem
3- Kiss of Murder
4- D.C. Connection
5- Blue Chicago Blues

Here's where it gets crazy. Devs were westaboo so they had most of these games (1,2,3,5 at least) fully voice acted in English for their Laserdisc versions.
Yet, only 1, 2 and 5 got official US releases with dual language text onscreen, and 2/5 are stuck to obscure Laserdisc versions I can't find any ISOs of online so that I can extract the text.

1, 2, and 3 were remade for flap phones, then the Nintendo DS, then iOS.
English Laserdisc script somehow made it to the iOS version of Manhattan Requiem.

I'm interested in porting the text to the following DS versions:
J.B. Harold Satsujin Jiken (1)
J.B. Harold Manhattan Requiem + Kiss of Murder (2+3)

I have 1 covered already - POC in the screenshot enclosed.
Not doing Kiss of Murder because only its audio is in English and unless it covers the whole game, that would be useless.

I need an ipa of the Manhattan Story iOS release to get the text from the binary and insert it in the DS version.

Real talk, are there any ntr cheats for FE Echoes yet? The Ram Valley fight keeps kicking my ass

who /watchingmisterrogersontwitchwaitingforensotobrickyourvita/ here?

Have you considered getting good?

Real skills. The bane of /hbg/'s existence.

Good on you, but this is probably the last place to seek actual help to accomplish something.

would probably be the bottom of the barrel start to point you in the right direction.

user please I keep getting nothing but 1-2 stat levelups and its really cramping down on my units

>he can't play fire emblem and win
How you hacked your 3ds is beyond me.

Grind faggot, go to a cave and let weak teammates get the killing blow on enemies.

Go phoenix mode you filthy casual.

I'm not asking for anything too crazy, just the specified iOS app file. All of the Google-fu just leads to dead links and Russian fishing sites, and thought there could be full sets for apps like for rom sets shared here.

Thanks for the suggestion ;)

Sounds comfy!

>sage
>after bump limit

thanks for the late response

installed FE echoes through the CiAngel. However it's stuck on the 3ds screen when I boot it up. When the game actually releases will it be able to play?

How do I get Brawl running on a Wii? It just keeps telling me to "insert the Super Smash Bros. Brawl game disc" and freezing. Which isn't possible because this shitty launch Wii can't read dual layered discs anymore.

Hey faggots, here's how to update your Pokémon S/M to 1.2 without eShop, since CDN still giving 1.1 by default and I'd assume freeShop is as well for the time being.

>Open to FBI
>Go to Tickets
>Find your version
Sun: 0004000E00164800
Moon: 0004000E00175E00
(pay attention the the "E" after 4000, to not confuse with the base game or you'll lose your save and have to reinstall the whole shit)
>Select it and hit Install from CDN
>When it asks the version, put 2112

Keep in mind that this is gonna break SMPatcher, no-outlines or whatever the fuck code.ips you had, so delete them and wait for them update.

So far i've downloaded
>Shovel Knight
>Shantae
>Ninja gaiden

Still not hooked up, any suggestions besides the ones on the pastebin? i was hoping for an rpg or smth

>pokemonfags

What exactly is possible with 3ds hacking at the moment? I realize you might get this question a lot, but I'm curious.
More in the sense of
>Playing games through CIAs
>Online Play
>Homebrew
Etc, etc.

Everything

Monster Hunter!

>piratefags

If you hack 3dses you get laid

Only thing left to do is sighax so we can install Linux.

bump

Even perfect N64 emulation?