Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Total Drama Edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 4/5/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1-2VOxJ8VTRS5iWX-PcK1nz5lxuEByfSppsVaqYiTqdg/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1-2VOxJ8VTRS5iWX-PcK1nz5lxuEByfSppsVaqYiTqdg/edit?usp=sharing
archiveofourown.org/works/10911087
pastebin.com/wGTY66pd
kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/160700372079/im-curious-to-know-why-amamis-ftes-made-you-like
pastebin.com/HwMAn1iz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

chiaki

Mugi!

Post "villains" that did nothing wrong.

Thanks to these fuckers I wanna fuck ghosts.

>28 seconds
Chiakiposter do you sleep?

i want to touch himiko's belly

Koko!

docs.google.com/document/d/1-2VOxJ8VTRS5iWX-PcK1nz5lxuEByfSppsVaqYiTqdg/edit
Part 2 of the chapter 2 transcript is up if no one's posted it yet.

I want a RPG game with the V3 survivors and exploring the new world outside.

no
send help

Mono!

Posting best girl!

Same here. Tired of the killing game format.

You need to take some meds Chiakifriend.

docs.google.com/document/d/1-2VOxJ8VTRS5iWX-PcK1nz5lxuEByfSppsVaqYiTqdg/edit?usp=sharing

The Chapter 2 transcript up until Hoshi's death in case you missed it last thread.

posting worst boy.

I can't wait for V4 to come out and have a whole new set of avatarfags

WRONG

Rantaro nii-chan!

Taito made a fic with Ouma and Amami as brothers,the absolute madwoman.
archiveofourown.org/works/10911087

shhhh.... you'll wake the ultimate shitposters, amamifags

>V4

I love my darling husband!

I lied the first time but I'm serious this time

That's best boy.

You spelled Oumafags wrong.

but then that would mean I couldn't shitpost around the clock.

Goodnight /drg/! I hope you all sleep well and have a great day tomorrow.

Why the fuck are we TDI though.

Good night Kaede user.

>Matsuda
Why? Oh and you have some pretty shit taste there.

Total Drama got renewed for a sixth season.

>All of Ouma's juicy suffering is off screen or not even voiced
JUST

Cute Small Twink Gets Buggered By Big Brown Cock [1080p HD]

>Angie will never rape you
Why even live?

I love my darling wife Moefag!

>"Shirogane-chan! Check this out!"
>Tsumugi was infiltrating DICE headquarters after the leader, Ouma Kokichi, showed promise in becoming a perfect member of the next game
>She's been infiltrating DICE for a few weeks now. Ouma seems to have clinged to Tsumugi quite easily treating her like a sister figure. He was really excited to go explore the museum with her
>This was her one chance. Her and Ouma were alone while the other members were exploring other sides
>Tsumugi picked up the figure from the stand and slowly walked towards Ouma. While walking she remembered Ouma's cheerfully explaining why they were breaking into the building in the first place
>"All we're going to do is pay a little visit and vandalise a few things, then leave. We'll then watch from a distance, the staff losing at what we took when everything's perfectly in place! It'll be priceless!"
>Tsumugi remembers the adorable smile on Ouma's face staring back at me. She also remembers the gentle but broken smile she returned.
>He was perfect for her game
>*thump*
>After a swing, Ouma fell down in an instant
>"Huh? Shiro..gan-"
>Before Ouma could look up to her, Tsumugi stepped her boot onto Ouma's neck and slowly pressed down further and further so he'd run out of oxygen
>"Ahh..! Ahh.."
>Ouma's eyes start to look grey and hazy, he's scared
>"Ehh...iie..! Ahhh.."
>Before Ouma's vision fades, he hears Tsumugi's usually cheerful and calm voice grow rotten and sinister
>"Goodnight, little leader"
>Tsumugi leaned down and turned Ouma's head to see his expression
>Even though unconscious, he looks scared or betrayed. Almost like he's having a nightmare
>Tsumugi gets into position and gently lifts Ouma under her arm and wrapping said arm around his waist area, leaving his arms, legs, head and hair to helplessly dangle as she walks away

Wow, reading it over, Hoshi's "arc" isn't handled all that great.

>I am very Edgy, so kill me
>next morning
>Sorry I was so Edgy, I'll maybe try to look for something to live for
>dies

I feel like it'd be more effective if it was over the span of a few chapters but man does he feel like plot fodder.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Ouma gets fucked by Gonta in Chapter 2

Someone post Outer Ouma vs Inner Ouma

W-will I get banned?

>nightly saimeno cuteness reminder

>also the love hotel extension fic for those who missed it (expect more later tonight)
pastebin.com/wGTY66pd

Fuck off retard. His arc was better than Shuichi's, Maki's and Himiko's combined.

I ship the whole v3 cast together in some sort of disgusting depraved free-love apocalyptic polygamy commune.
16 horny teenagers on a mission to repopulate the earth with as many unique genetic combinations as possible
falling deeply in love with the other 15 along the way
Also Kiibo can do it too don't ask how

> You will never hear this being voiced
Why. On that note it's cute how he's still smiling when he knows he's fucked.

>don't ask how

Why is Kaede so big

Same. I want them all to have casual sex and freely swap partners with no shame, because over the years they've grown so found of each other. And eventually, I want them to raise a little tribe of communally raised freakishly talented babies.

How would you know she's the fake MC otherwise?

To fool people into thinking she's important to the story up until the end of chapter 1 hits

Angie...

He's also slightly sweating, meaning he's trying to keep a straight face to keep Gonta happy. Cute.
I want Angie to rape me.

lol

The most talented liar, the one who embodies lies and represents them to his core,

What other secrets does her hat hold?

It'll happen soon.

I agree with Ouma and Hoshi here. Watching them all together means that you know everyone's potential motivations for murder. If they all watch them together, then there's no chance that anyone's motivation goes unknown.

It puts them all at a massive disadvantage for scouting out who could've murdered if they all agree not to watch them and then someone defects and watches theirs in secret.

Does anyone have a link to Comun's translation of Amami's free time events?

kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/160700372079/im-curious-to-know-why-amamis-ftes-made-you-like

Worst villain in fiction
Worst Girl
Worst mastermind
Isn't even a character but a retarded plot device.
Her tits are also fake.

Poor guy, not only did he fail in his mission at the last second because of Kiibo, he had to suffer that all alone or tell the truth about not liking bugs and hurt Gonta's feelings.

Seconded, knowing everyone's motives means no one gets an upper hand.

I must fuck Kaede.

>Amami: Saihara-kun, do you have any siblings.
>Saihara: No.
>Amami: Then you would never understand it. Bye.
Wew the edge.

>wanting to fuck fat Sayaka

>Convicted Nazi war criminal preparing to walk to the gallows. (1945, colorized)

Kaede is sex and no amount of Kuzu shitposting will change that.

Junko is literally just a shitty anime Aaron the Moor. Kodaka even shamelessly ripped off SHAKESPEARE.

no. That picture is censored.

t.chashit

UPUPUPUPU

Fuck, Kill, Marry, Ignore

Fuck Ouma and Kaito at the same time, Marry Saihara, ignore Kaede

Reminder that the V2 rocket (Vergeltungswaffe-2), developed in Germany as a "vengeance weapon", was successfully launched for the first time in October 3rd, same day as Amami's birthday.

Good morning /drg/!
Fuck ___kaede
Marry _kaede
Ignore everyone else
:^)

Why do you like Kaede so much, ESL-bot?

Holy shit what does it mean

I googled it just in case you were trolling and I found this...

>The first successful test flight was on 3 October 1942, reaching an altitude of 84.5 kilometres (52.5 miles)
>52,5 miles
>52
JUST

I totally agree that his arc was bad but more because it cut his start of development as a character not for that reasons of him "suddenly changing", because you see, that's exactly part of hoshi's character that shows those kind of contradictions in ftes and even bonus modes too. Too bad gonta had to interrupt that dialogue of him with saihara.

>plot fodder
That's because he is plot fodder.

Kodaka is insane..... now I have to do research on this V2 rocket...

Yeah, Hoshi's character is basically relegated to FTEs, which means he sort of falls flat in the main story.

At least his FTEs are fun.

>late night Saimeno cuteness reminder

Okay, the Love Hotel Extension Fic is finished. The whole thing below. Lemme know what you guys think.
pastebin.com/HwMAn1iz

Fun, eh? Shirogane's birthday also happens to fall on the day Japan surrendered, ending WW2. Who knows if it means anything.

That was really cute, user! Good job!

Thanks.

Fuck I feel asleep again.
I can make you a long speech but i am too lazy now and it might be annoying, so let's just say I like her personality and chapter 1 made me like her even more

This is beautiful user

This is interesting stuff indeed.
>V2 rocket was in service 1944-1952
>52
>Saihara's files showed 52 files filled with murders
>the recent ones were the ones that started showing photos instead of drawings

>WW2 ends on the day Tsumugi is born
>DR ends on the day Tsumugi dies
Hmmm

Adding on to this, another way to read V3 is 5C and that's the class where the SC killing game took place in DR1.

Makes you wonder, eh?

Thank you!

That's some interesting stuff plus 13 students ended up dying in both games so....damn. Wonder how deep this rabbit hole goes.

Very. It's almost as if history is repeating itself in a way, only TDR is somewhat the opposite of Junko in that their goal isn't chaos but pure order making them Lawful Evil.

I'm still pretty sure Amami is a major clue pointing towards the real meaning of these killing games, if all their memories are implanted why does his face just darken the moment abnormal things are brought up and if people love these games so much why is he forced to join the next game? It just doesn't add up to me and playing the detective has to mean something beyond HICKSHON.

Yeah which could be why unlike Junko who wouldn't mind losing, TDR will do anything to keep winning. No matter what they have to do. Makes me wonder about the outside world.

Agreed, especially considering how Monokuma loses it when Kaito's execution failed. I'm of the opinion too that while lies are shown to be something that can be used for good the world is already engulfed in the sweet poison of lies and people shun the truth, and it's extremely scary thinking of the possibility that something like V2 could have been passed off as HICKSHON to the outside world due to it being a remote location, and people ignoring what they see just because they can believe everything about these killing games are fake.

Being Kiibo is suffering

I mean yeah clearly there's more to the games that meets the eye and Amami would have been our Syo had he not died so early since he'd probably be that link we need to figure out more about the setting. Syo was around to confirm what Junko said.

Yeah the world probably just doesn't really know what's going on "behind the scenes" with these killing games. Just want to have fun with fictional SHSL characters killing each other. If V2 had the Liar Game elements makes me wonder how the audience took it.

About the Remembering Lights...