Japanese news: imasnews765.com
Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
Material translations and discographies: pastebin.com/D34BvNuJ
Character birthdays: pastebin.com/j3MGjNCK
Upcoming events and merchandise: pastebin.com/yu6rrC2t

New here? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links: pastebin.com/icRtaLvv

Starlight Stage:
>Event: 05/11 ~ 05/17 Caravan (Hotaru, Kate)
>Gacha: 05/15 ~ 05/18 Type Boxes
Cards: starlight.kirara.ca
Tracker: twitter.com/deresuteborder0
Database/Resources: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1piHtf1IziDOKwRZQ3fPBXrFOd0tItW7pf2Kjqf_jkM8

Theater Days:
>Preregistration: prereg.bn-ent.net/common/serial.php?app=imasml_theater

News:
- Tomoe doujin excerpt TS: - SS Update (May 15th): - KR Part 1 OST and episode 4 PV: - CGVR Tulip DLC PV: - Anya's VA's CG 5thLIVE @Miyagi report: - CG Ayaka Theater TL: - SS Minami/Miyu/Kaede/Kako commus TS: - Upcoming ML Update (May 16th): - CG Theater anime episode 7 subbed (+in-game bonuses): - Upcoming CG Update (May 16th): - ML Update (May 17th) Gacha: - Archive of : archive.is/zcvPu
- SS Rena/Satomi/Miyabi/Chika commus TS: - ML Update (May 17th) Event: Upcoming:
May 24th: CINDERELLA GIRLS Theater anime BD volume 1, ED2 "Etude wa Ikyokku dake"
May 27th: Kotori manga "The Sunrise is Golden" begins
May 27th/28th: CINDERELLA GIRLS 5thLIVE TOUR Serendipity Parade!!! @Ishikawa

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sdn_tome/status/864617376804773888
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

飛べます

Reika, I like your songs.
I like Find Your Wind more than Summer Trip.

BELIEVE IN CHIE.

sweet I love Reika

I wish my girls Karin and Emi got more love.

I like Summer Trip the most, but Find Your Wind and Lacrima are great too.

At the same time

It's alright. Reika has no bad songs anyways.

Emi will get this month's Passion SSR.

And Karin this month's... Oh.

Oops

Aquarius is the strongest vocal unit in ML.
It would be nice if we eventually got more songs for the LTF units in TD.

This month's limited.

I'm really curious what MTG's format is going to be.

>another MLiteral who OP
*yawn

If this happens i'm uninstalling this game immediately because I don't have the jewels or money for it.

Immediately.

I'm expecting it to be similar to STARLIGHT MASTER. Basically just singles for each new song. Which is a new concept for ML, as they've only ever done albums previously.

Give me your account afterwards, I'll take good care of it and I'll give it headpats every week.

You should uninstall the game regardless.

Maybe when TD comes out because i'm running out of memory on my phone.

uninstall yourself, punk

Excellent.

piece of cake

Reika or Shiho

who does it best?

>"p-please download our trash game"

Mirishitters are really mad about SS. Such an inferiority complex can't be healthy.

Shiho.

Can't be trash if my wife Kotori is in it.

> Previous thread was Yuki
> Threads ago, it was TakeP.

Let's see which idol or producer will be discussed next.

Who's the one with inferiority complex here?

TakeP you get headpats

About that, user

Speaking of phones, I need to decide what to upgrade to before TD comes out, and I have no idea what I should get. I'm assuming that any phone that runs SS will have no problems running TD.

Recommend me something, /@/.

What about PS?

> Can't be trash if my wife Kotori is in it.

user... I'm sorry to break the news for you.

We don't talk about that around here.

>can't be trash if trash is in it

Reika wasn't really on top of her game for that song, and Shiho's voice fits it better.

I know.

>he's going all out even trashing the OG idols!

iPhone SE if you thumbs

She's dead.
I never really understood this meme. PS was shit, but it's not "oh it's the devil, never mention it" levels of shit. It had zero negative impact on the iM@S franchise, unlike things like Dearly Stars (really poor sales) and iM@S 2 (killed the reputation of the franchise for years).

But Kotori isn't an OG idol

Android phablet so your can index and use headphones while charging.

Yeah she's an idOL. And she has image songs. And she sings better than any of the OGs.

Get a flip phone
That way there's no earthly way possible you could accidentally subject yourself to the shitshow that will be TD

What Kind of android tablet do you recommend?

She is THE OG idol, she is even more OG than the OGs.

Phablet, user. Don't get a Samsung. V20 has image retention issues down the line.

This is gonna make me cry. I already know it.

She's old!

A Samsung S8 is a good top-of-the-line model. If you don't like Samsung I'm sure there are other good flagship models released this year that will run TD super smoothly.

Just need to make sure it has the whitelisted GPU and it can be any tablet, right?

Speaking of that anyone has the list?

I just can't wait for the Kotori/Kotoha jokes

iM@S 2 was a victim of horrendously awful marketing (I mean holy fuck how did no one at Scamco see the TGS 2010 backlash coming) but it wasn't actually a bad game when you sat down and played the damn thing.
DS has lousy gameplay but the writing more than makes up for it. I'm not really familiar with why it sold poorly.

PS is impossible for me to defend. Sure, maybe it wasn't as damaging to the franchise as DS and 2 were, but that doesn't change the fact that it's the biggest fucking "nothing" I've ever seen come out of the mainline and I wasted my own goddamn money on it.

>buying a game before general opinions of it come out
Why?

>I'm not really familiar with why it sold poorly.
Probably because Nintendo DS is generally bought by an audience that don't play this kind of game.

Is it true that TD won't have a 2D MV mode? That's an unfortunate lack of puchis if so.

I was thinking about the S8, but I've heard that it's super-fragile. Was that an exaggeration?

we just don't know

It's completely unknown so far. There was no indication that Starlight Stage would have one in the first couple of PVs for it. It could very well have a 2D fallback mode that just uses the card art.

It's highly unlikely it has puchis or 2D commus though. The fact that they're using pre-rendered commu backgrounds, and that the commu models are much simpler than the live models, seems to indicate that there will be no 2D fallback mode for commus. It's 3D only for all the room stuff.

We don't know yet, but it needs to have at least some kind of poorfag mode.

Well, ML doesn't have puchis.
But that said, we have no idea whether it'll have it or not. They haven't commented on that factor.

Just get a rugged case and you'll be fine.

I always get a case so it sounds like I'll be fine.
Thanks for the recommendation.

The Thank You For Smile pre-event had 765s in senior roles, but Makoto's new card is suggesting that they all started from the same spot like in the early tent days. Confusing.

They could just make up some puchis by using mizuki's artstyle or even Reika Run's style.

One thing that bothered me a bit in the gameplay videos we saw is that the loading screen was just empty, I hope they add something to it like the 1komas from SS.

OGs in senior roles flip on and off pretty often

>but Makoto's new card is suggesting that they all started from the same spot like in the early tent days.
Strange, what does she say in the card?

That would be neat, but not essential. Often I have to go back later to read them in SS because loading screen is gone in a second or two.

>The theater is where everyone started...765 Pro's dream started from this stage! I'll put this feeling into song. Please listen!

They're never consistent with that.

I remember SS had some really awful loading times early on but it got way better later on, I expect TD to be simillar if not even worse due to the 3D models.

I think if there was gonna be puchis, they would've shown up in the rooms. The fact that they're using 3D models for the rooms makes me doubt that there will be any puchis.

Maybe it's just a reference to Makuhari since the current event is based on that stage and that's also where Eriko mentioned their dream of performing in a dome.

The VAs mentioned in some of the lives how important Makuhari was to iM@s.

They are always seniors, even after the Next Prologue reset they were still seniors.

Well, they're performing on the stage inside the Theater, which looks the same as Nakano at ML 1st.

Next Prologue had them starting at the same level as everyone else.

What used to be slow for me early on in SS was the initial load from the title screen. This was back when they used the app cache to store all the downloaded data and verified every single file before launching. But there was no comic or rumour for that section anyway. Just a plain black screen with a loading bar at the bottom left.

The best part about loading SS screens was if you had a Motorola.

Fun times.

At least my Nexus 6 runs the game flawlessly now.

Are we getting new event info today?

What even caused that, anyway?

Who cares

I hope a Nana/Chie event

Hard to say because gacha update is a day later.

Motorola wasn't on the list of phones the devs gave a shit about.

twitter.com/sdn_tome/status/864617376804773888

Why are you so angry

Oh shit, that's right.
Didn't Platinum Stars introduce weird little puchis for the 765pro idols? They could keep using that style for Theater Days, I guess.

People used this guy's site mail to prereg on TD? Is that what he's saying?

It could work, considering TD just looks like a worse PS anyway

How terrible is it if your favorite gets a Concentrate SSR?

There's this guy who shitposts when someone posts ML in the middle of a CG discussion but where was he when this user tried to force SS talk in the middle of TD's?

Ugh, I'm tired gonna go to bed.

It just means she goes straight to support role and only gets used when farming.

The fact that TD is a F2P mobile game and not an $80 console game pretending to be a F2P mobile game already puts it miles above PS.

I'm talking graphically
Calm down my dude

Pretty unlikely they'll give my favorite a Concentration skill, she'll probably have that broken type skill whenever she gets her third.

It's a shame, however, that Hiromi's has it and her limited is far, far away.