youtube.com/watch?v=gRNe51z2OtY&t=1s
dotabuff.com/matches/3176125586
strawpoll.me/12982987
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

third for mama knows best

first for remove comeback mechanics

2nd for andy mage meta

how cucked is loda knowing that this monkey just got BLACKed

>mfw have worst account buyer meet to this date on my team.

Even if you a clicked on random places on the map hed have more farm

dotabuff.com/matches/3185921271

This just hurt, and he bitched on mic whole game.

consecrated
youtube.com/watch?v=gRNe51z2OtY&t=1s

Yeah but that requires being at least level 2 to pull off. If she's getting slower level 2s and everyone else is getting faster level 3s, I can't really see her doing too well.

Plus she's already pretty vulnerable to being ganked, which is a big deal vs Chinese Smoke Outs rotation meme.

i used to have like 20+ all the time before 7.00
now i'm getting lp at like 8-10

I mean how TA isnt easily ganked if you have correct hero to do it?

at lvl 2-3 i mean regards

how good will terrorblade be this meta?

hmm 10min orchid lvl 12 by jungling on radiant, gotta practice some more will get it prob faster.

It's easier to gank Lina than it is to gank TA. You're retarded if you don't have dust, but even then, that adds an extra barrier to successfully killing her.
And even then, popping her refractions isn't simple. Even if you have the right hero comps, which runs the risk of being exploited to begin with, you are going to lose precious time removing her refractions before the TP reaction while losing the damage your CCs normally give in the process. It's only not true if you utterly catch her without her shields up and CC Nuke her down or you're running Viper and then you're running Viper.
Meanwhile, Lina only has her delayed stun to stop her from getting blacked. Even Zeus at least has a chance of seeing invis heroes coming.

>pick sven
>win

>TP reactions

lol this doesnt happen in non pro dota are you insane

>feel like supporting for no discernible reason
>wonder how well SD's new damage amp works
>they pick 2 more supports
>for reasons my human mind cannot begin to comprehend, I am mid
>max marburg first
>shit all over invoker
>gank top and win
>dire was basically fucked because they literally could not win teamfights

i don't know what to feel

>coaching still broken

any hero can go mid now based on team composition

>hmm it appears X could really fuck them if he got ahead
>X go mid

carries mid will be a huge thing now.
mid should probably gank again, like long long ago, but if you fail your gank you must immediately TP back.

Who said I was talking about scrub dota?

>Go Blink+Bloodstone on Wraith King
>Pick the Wraithfire blast on Reincarnation talent
>Suicide midfight
>Your entire team is at full health
>Their entire team is stunned
>Win

Bristleback is actually really good when you're low MMR.

can vouch. im a 2k shitter and i dont know how to deal with him early game if he keeps on spamming quills

its called a wand

played a broodmother game against axe, riki, bloodseeker, meepo, and aa

axe was surprised when i fucked him up with my orchid/silver edge

wand charges dont amplify the next wand charge
quill stacks do

Just buy crest or ask your core to get silva edge. The hero is quite trash desu

oh yeah i know he's shit on when someone gets silver edge i just meant in lane
i guess i can just keep quill aoe in mind and not stand in it for 4 stacks

In 2k, there's very little to counter him because everyone plays shitty dual lanes or 2-1-1 with a greedy jungler. The ideal way to beat a Bristleback is to keep him underfarmed and gank him with support rotations any time he gets greedy, but if a Bristle can go offlane and get uncontested EXP without getting punished at all in the early game, then of course he's going to become a huge problem. That's a problem you bring upon yourself by picking a greedy draft that lets a Bristleback get out of control in the first place. The solution is to pick supports that can shit on him in the early laning phase so that he's either dirt poor if he goes offlane or else he has to take up the safelane carry position if he actually wants to get farmed.

How to build Sven now? I have always been a Sven picker but 7.05 wasnt exactly kind to him

Now that 7.06 rolled out and hes strong again, I was wondering if I should get HotD no matter what

I saw RTZ's video and he uses MoM but then his teammates stacked ancients for him. So I really wonder what to get here

guess the low prio retards hero

Lina

Leshrac

>tfw you will never taste Lina's asshole
why

>then of course he's going to become a huge problem.

but he never does even when he snowballs because the hero is worthless like all other heroes predicated on some mechanic that cannot instantly deliver all their damage

nein

>Pick a silver edge hero
>Sneak up to bristle back
>Silver edge him
>He melts
This also applies to Underlord and Timbersaw - but at least those two heroes actually do stuff.
Bristleback is useless.

It's good to know that you're 5k+, but in the DotA most other players are playing Bristle actually has a pretty good winrate.

Ember.

>tfw can't play with Lina's balls anymore this compendium

works at 6k too

terrorblade

wrong
close but wrong

AM

i'm psg i'm 1.8k the hero gets shit on in 1.8k. he's garbage.

Meepo?

naga

ding ding ding

viable. reported.

So is Sheever basically Kelly 2.0?

I wake up from a coma, who's kelly?

get deso satanic xd
oh look, you can get it on every carry in the game now!

viable retard

if you retards ever build battle fury on any other hero than jugg or am in my game i will report you

I swear every 1v3 clip always involves Rubick dying, garbage can hero that he is

>building battlefury on juggernaut

Now that the jungle is back, yes.

So, HotD on Sven or not?

What about PA or other carries against PL or CK though?

don't pick pa against illusions

dotabuff.com/matches/3176125586
>he didnt watch the 110 min game

read last thread

Did you fall in a coma in 2012?

I thought its pretty funny how BF on PA used to be meta if anything

Then the meta shifts to that of a teamfighty one and pros decided that faster tower taking + stronger midgame was better

>haven't followed anything dota related or even played since a bit after ti5
>decide to check out which teams are dominating, who the meta picks are etc etc
>find out Sheever has breast cancer

Fuck, what else has happened?

how do u play earth spirit guys

its pretty easy sinced they changed him
just play him 5 games and you're good to go

>I thought its pretty funny how BF on PA used to be meta if anything

BF on PA was never meta at any point

it was good in pubs for a short period between 6.83 and 7

I'm on phone, please user.

What The International is this year? Seven? Because the last one that I remember watched was the TI 2, so if math works yeah.

>I-I'm not going to reverse my own changes guys, understand
>one minute jungle respawn is back

Guess what? Valve killed Icefrog, now is all about more shitty patches and changelogs, so basically dota 3.

>somehow a bad thing when its realized that a change is bad and so its reversed
you are
ACTUALLY
fucking retarded

>once hitting the big time and being surrounded by professionals, it is impossible to change a pointless and counterproductive philosophy

yah icefrog ded etc. etc.

definitely not viable, fuck off

90% of the matches i've played in this shitty game have been decided 10 minutes in

i fucking hate myself for having wasted so much time on this trash game for 3rd worlders

I hope Sheever gets better ;_;

>"a multi million dollar company is making short sighted decisions"
the interns killed icefag

Icefrog never unmade his changes no matter what bad they were, he found the way to somehow balance. This easy change just mean that he's gone.

strawpoll.me/12982987

plenty typical support heroes absolutely DESTROY the first 5 minutes of the midlane in a 1v1, but they are often stuck with not having aoe spells to flash farm with/preassure tower, so the enemy midlaner can simply catch up with them through jungling and shit like that

typical dota 2 baby believeing in ''icefrog never x'' and ''icefrog never y'' myths

Pretty sure I remember him introducing a Morphling nerf to do with eblade or his ult around TI1 and then reverting it a bit later.

Broodmother is a "win the lane lose the game" hero from the games I've played. The map gets smaller because you're on a timer to get as many objectives as you can before the enemy cores catch up with the increased amount of creeps and jungle camps. The brood concept is seriously outdated when all these new items and skills and reworks are introduced and she's still the same hero as she was years ago.

>I suck
yeah probably

It's especially bad this season when the compendium and quests come in, people miss the timings to finish quests or go meme builds, it's absolutely infuriating

Also he removed -respawn timer talents so there's another thing to prove this theory

Me too, I can't stand her current level of casting.

>faggots believing the frog never reverses his decisions
You guys are fucking stupid. He removed needing to skill Lucent Beam for Eclipse, realized it was fucking OP and he reverted that back. That was the 6.50s. Stop spreading this bullshit.

I dont know man, I feel like he has more to say again. This patch feels like valve ordered him to fix their shitty 7.00 changes, which he had less say in.

also this
>Increased Rip Tide cooldown from 10 to 19/16/13/10.
>Reduced Rip Tide cooldown from 19/16/13/10 to 10.

>tfw icefrog was lenient with your waifu's nerfs

what's the name of this trap cosplayer?

>pushing with brood as fast as you can

bruh, if you get to lvl 25 sub 30 mins in, you win game. sometimes it's best not to push the tower fast so you can deny farm or kill anybody that shows up

if you aren't building the necessary items to team fight, no shit you'll be useless. orchid, phase boots, bkb, butterfly, solar crest (not anymore), mkb, silver edge, diffusal, manta, etc

I hope he does a TA cosplay

>nerfs
you mean the huge buff to ancient stacks?

the phenomenon known as Shitskin-WA entanglement
whenever a bitmap representing Western Anime is uploaded, the thirdie gets gigamad instantly
INSTANTLY

1m peak, just once g-guys.
WE can do this together

nice background pony you have there

Is it weird that I want to fuck her?

no

tihs is a dota2 genralle