Do you want to buy Sonic Forces?

_____ With Genny

My current build is
Rally Defense
Ignis
TA3
Swordbreaker 3
Spur Def 3

I plan on replacing SB3 with Quick Riposte 3 though. +Def/-Res but I'm pretty sure +Atk/-Res is more ideal.

What the fuck happened to the last thread? Did mods literally delete a running thread just to get Tharjafag a first?

hold hands

Heroes. Blue Tome breaker. Attack/HP

>buying Autism Forces
How about no
Seem so

Faye!

When do get the 20 orbs? Right after the gauntlet right?

twitter.com/ningiou/status/864513269133971459

>shy cleric ends up with a babe like Saber

Damn, girl.

They finally got sick of /feg/'s shit.

Reposting my offer for smut. Best/most exciting wins. Only played past awakening, caution if you expect great characterization, etc. No tharja unless its with fRobin.

It's always the quiet ones

I'm thoroughly convinced the mods are fuckbuddies with Tharjafag at this point

Wedding FCorrin when?

Is it a bad idea to buy Echoes solely because it has hot studs and sexy villains?

Not at all.

Uhhhh sorry bro, that ship just got erased by IS.

((Who)) is Femui's canon husband?

Someone i know is pregnant

Why is Robin winning?

daughter

Well we know they're awake at least so there's no harm in reporting his rule breaking first post. Not that I have since announcing reports is against the rules.

Fuuga

Yet here we are. still being shits as if nothing changed. only I'm slightly more annoyed than usual.

>No tharja unless its with fRobin.
Post beach-brawl beach sex
Inside the hot-springs

How?

Trying for Sanaki when I pulled my second Tharja. Is it better to merge them or is there any skill worth transferring?

test

The OP was political Trump shit.

I love Fir! She's my wife!

But it was FE related

Camilla indulging Leo's crush, first with her hands, then with her tits

>no +1's after merging a unit not same rank or promotion.

I thought that too but WoW general currently has a Trump themed OP as well

Possessed Gunter

>buying games you can pirate easily
After dropping $50 on the heroes fest banner only to got ryoma with -atk, i aint gonna spent a dime on any "real" FE game.

Nowi accidentally discovers MU's or Ricken's morning wood and offers to give him a hand with it

Faye taking out her sexual frustration on Tobin.

HAHA Take that Luthier bullies, apologize

It's still FE related joke. Fire Emblem makes alot of jokes and parodies and we have plenty of material to pull from, being a general for a series from 1990.

Incest with MaMU/Morgan.

Faye giving you an enthusiastic but slightly sloppy blowjob under a table

BROM WHEN?

Is this like the first game with attractive enemy characters?

Why not just post the picture?

Keep the slut around so you can pass Blade+ to something if a better red mage is introduced.

Who is your favorite literally who FE character?

>PoR

>Last season can find 690 matches thanks to hauling along Zephiel and Hector
>This season doing Horse Emblem with Xander
>Highest i can get to is 680
This is bullshit. I thought they changed it so BST doesnt effect your arena score that much?

>Robin is still winning
Are Tharjacucks always this pathetic

Fight me

Rath, and I hope we get that silly poorfag soon.

Delete this

We picked the wrong one

Sara

How is Luthier so friendless for being so good looking?

He sounds so excited when he says that...

Ronan and Marty, I'd say Arden too but he's really popular in Japan.
They made final BST not matter, initial BST is still king.

Faye finding herself alone with a very wounded and vulnerable Alm during a battle

I am unsure which of the siblings I want to fuck more.

Playing FE Echoes right now, got about 6 hours down. Are growth rates just shit for everyone? Haven't gotten more than +4 total on any of my level ups.

Reina a best!!

Mae giving Boey a blowjob in the middle of argument so she wins

I'm legit surprised. Are they going hard on the flags, or did Tharja just straight up run out of them?

Only use cavs with unique weapons since they give a bigger bonus.

I want to bend Delthea over a table and fuck her for hours on end

being semen demons comes in their genes

I don't know who you are, but I've been fighting alongside you for numerous gauntlets. Cherche user

How literally who are we talking? I'd say Erk, but being from FE7 probably doesn't qualify him. Brigid would be my pick

Some base convos

Tobin
>Alm! How are you buddy? ...Me? Well, let's just say I'm figuring things out. Lukas keeps talking about kings and politics, but that does little for me. I'm actually just in it for the gold. I have a family to feed after all. Well, that and I'm not about to let you outshine me! Hey, don't look at me like that. You don't know what you're up against!

Kliff
>*sigh* The school in town that I went to was closed because of the war. At first, I was glad to leave that place, return to the village, and just kick back, but then I remembered how little there is to learn inside a small village. I never hated learning, per se... I just hated all the other hellish parts of attending school. The other students would hound me from sun's rise to set. Just a bunch of lonely little children desperate for friends... What? Don't grin at me like that. I mean it.

Gray
>You see now how much of a mess the world is outside the village, Alm? Just going into town with Pa for supplies used to be a fight for survival. I worry a little place like Ram won't last long in times like these. Honestly, I really don't care one way or another about the kingdom. I don't have the kind of direction you do. It's more like I just have a nagging desire to do SOMETHING! So I thought if I joined the Deliverance, I might figure out what that is.

Faye
>Are you used to all this fighting yet, Alm? You always were braver than me. I remembered when we were children and those knaves cornered us in the woods. You came to our rescue like a knight in shining armor. Haha! Look at you! You're blushing! But it's true. You've always been my knight, you know? Then and now.

Support the artist.

No but, its been a while since we've had memorable minor villains like Grieth, Saizo, and Vrai. They were the stand out in Gaiden too.

Welcome to Gaiden. The only characters I had that had consistently good level ups were Claire, Doot, Tatiana, Catria and Est. The rest were okay to fucking atrocious (looking at you Atlas).

Reminder to always revisit towns and Mila shrines for optional base convos you might miss.

Corrin challenges Mitama to compose a haiku as they fuck, with the catch being that she has to start over every time she moans.

WHERE IS ONMI?

I NEED THE FE6 HACK WHERE ROY PROMOTES EARLIER SO HE ISN'T A USELESS FUCKWAD.

ALSO IF YOU CAN COUPLE THAT WITH THE NEW TRANSLATION AND A HARD MODE .SAV I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL.

>Gay twins
>Not attractive

I want to be Faye's shining knight

Would she rape if she had the opportunity?

Echoes boost Gaiden shit growths though to gba levels. Alm, Celica, and Zeke have the best now.

GAUNTLET

What is your horse team?, they usually have lower than normal BST but you just need to get lucky, or be fully decked out SI wise with high base point skills, pic related, not really impressive, but they got me 688 on average

Any fix to this?

Alm Celica and Zeke were always good though, even in Gaiden.

So what's the source to unique weapons/higher sp cost skills increasing score?