playonline.com/ff11us/campaign/wcb/index.html
From Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 1:00 a.m. to Monday,
May 29, 2017 at 1:00 a.m. (PDT)

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Old:

First for best bros!

>8th offbanner gold
kill me

xth for the best FF character

>Free
>Fang

>daily Half
>Sazh

NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN
THAT'S IT AM DONE WITH BRAVE EXVIUS, I CAN'T TAKE THAT BULLSHIT AGAIN BYE TICKETS I DON'T NEED YOU ANYMORE, OH WOW ITS'A ANOTHER FUCKING 3*... 4*? O WOW THAT'S SURPR... 5*... th-the game finally gave me a 5*?!

give me your luck user

DELET THIS

THE EMPEROR

>Many of my free pulls have been Gold Crystals while the daily dragon banner has been blue

At least the blue upgraded to Gold and FINALLY got Zyrus.

Take my energy Uncle Ulty!

> another Type 0 banner after next update

No you can't. Only 999.
Gumi caught on.

I-I'm not sure how I should feel... I feel grateful, but I feel mocked at the same time, it's like one of these backhand compliments...
Well, at least now I have a dedicated physical damage to pair with my Chizurus, Dual Wield and my Excaliburs

Its still not enough.

Exactly as scheduled

oh dear god no
you got memed on

>Beret
w h y

Materia set up?

Oh shit. Between the Sahz curse and this... wew lad.

Haven't done the story to even be able to buy the Cat-Ear Hood yet, and no Creepy Mask since this account was made a week after Halloween.

15%/15%/15%/Dual Wield. Was on Shiva, gets 731 with Ramuh.

Have you tried stashing them in a battle item slot? During Ifrit, cou could stack 99999 of them in one of your active slots and open up ten spots in your inventory. Not sure if that works this time around.

Beret has 10% to mag. It's was the best equipment to pick up during the last king mog event.

Granted there are better ones but those are limited to events so if you started playing after those events.. you can't get them anymore.

Yup tried it because that's what I did with the eggs in that other event, but they only stack 999 now, so it doesn't help much sadly

Thank you tho

>Useless shitter type-zero event for the third fucking time
>But I'm super low on 6* awakening mats
>don't want to spend any lapis on these shitters but don't want cuck rates

I hope I get lucky off the summon tickets. how the F U C K do we still not have 6* WoL?

>took 12 minutes for you to make this post

kek. good luck you faggot

One day I'll get to TM farm those potatoes for the 30%MAG. One day. At least Echidna trial will give a free one.

I actually get all event equipment regardless of how much they suck, didn't remember about the mag %.
Still, having the Creepy Mask, no reason to switch it.

user, I...

Well isn't that a kick in the moogle pom.

Claire's kids!

Please stop posting gay shit in this thread. It's not funny. Just stop.

>fusing 5 king minituars
>great success

Our time table isn't a 1:1 of japan's and never has been thanks to holidays so he's just not up yet. We knew we were getting 3 type 0 for months now though and Anni event coming up as well now

hell, it's the second time Lightning meme'd on me this year, first in RK back on XIII's second banner with Cid Raines's BSB now this.

I need some rest guys, see you later, have fun and good luck with whatever you're doing right now

Yep. I ended up just buying 10 slots like a good little scumi slave. Game is fucked up

just for the record...

no shit our timeline isn't the same as JP's but JP has had 6* WoL for ELEVEN (11) months now. It doesn't come with an event and can be dropped any time. It's fucking dumb that we don't have it,

Since we've been getting 3* Moogles in Raid Events, I wonder if they'll be kind enough to give us Shantotto on the banner for the FFXI events just to give us her TM moogles.

CUTE! Claire is the perfect wife!

>payed
hehe.
also, never scorn the goddess again or you will forever be cursed to 1/11 generic 5* off banners.

so... is King or Rem worth getting?

If you are lacking a mage Rem could be useful, otherwise not worth it.

Better than that: Werei.
Motherfucking Werei.

In GL, he's our best hope of hitting the 300% ATK cap.
In addition to the fact that it's possibly stackable, it's our only hope of a 40% ATK boost. If they give out his TMs for free, it's gg.

honestly... i have shit luck with mages. Been playing for like 4 months and I still haven't pulled a exdeath. My best mage is the freebie Ariana...

Rem isn't a proper mage, she's a shitty healer.

Who should I give my SPR pots to? Maybe I should just save it for 6* Tilith? Not that we're ever getting her.

>shit luck at getting absolutely terrible units
what an awful fate

Literally everyone. It's the most important stat.

I never asked for this...

PLACE YOU BETS. GOT THIS ON THE FREE SUMMON

enjoy your dark knight cecil fucker

ha ha! time for noctis!

Ramza

it's not that bad. I actually pulled a Randi and Orlandeau during their banner. Still, I do want a better mage. I can't even get the mage of the current banner...

Bombshell baby

ace

I have no reaction image for my disappointment right now.

At least you got a nice TMR unit

You got a memer for the upcoming mage team events. Not the worst thing to get

he's not that bad. Pretty unique mage that stands out from the rest.

Put the Second Knife on him and use Wild Card. Also the only magic attack in the game that stacks with physical killers.

Acceptance is a terrible TMR.
Fitting enough, since it is the last stage of grief.

The last second jinx

King of games!

wait a second, that summon line
>once the seal has broken, our voice becomes as thunder... we have arrived
>thunder = lightning
the seal broke thanks to ultrosposter bad luck, holy shit everyone stop pulling! it's a trap!

Is it possible to get RM with specific dungeon requirement from daily dungeon?
I'm trying to get healer RM for Garnet, and its IX dungeon now on daily.

Considering his gets a strong magic attack that can take advantages of elements, killers, and double attack with dual wield, he's probably better than most mages.

>my gacha has no pathetic *5 stars, but it does have the unstoppable Ace-xodia!

I have double Orlandeau and D.Fina already. I'm skeptical of needing Ace anytime soon. But if he's supposedly good, might raise him.

The other rainbow was Lighning, prophecy is true

The the +55% attack on slice's lance looks ok ?

And with only 3 featured summons getting a bonus unit shouldn't be super hard

But idk after seeing how cool zyrus was i feel like the banner needs more oomf ?

>have double luneth
>barely even using the leveled one
>the second luneth still at level 1 base stats

That would imply back to back enhancements releases

It's a filler before we get anniversary. Good chance to save up on thems lapis. Not every banner is gonna be a winner

Are the new type0 units good? Considering how they get dual wield as a gl exclusive, they must have been pretty shitty in jp.

>And with only 3 featured summons getting a bonus unit shouldn't be super hard

rng is a flicker mistress. There are people who never rolled a single banner unit during banners.

Even with Dual Wield they are absolute garbage

>never scorn the goddess again or you will forever be cursed to 1/11 generic 5* off banners.
Then how come Toriyama couldn't pull shit for Lightning in the anniversary despite praying to her every day?

He didn't whale harder.

What was life like before Noctis? I don't remember.

Ardyn and Noctis are the Bunny Drop of the new age

Any realm dungeon counts. The new dailies are actually a godsend for realm-specific materias now desu.

Rem is a good healer if you didn't get Y'shtola or a Dual Casting Refia. If you did, the only time you'll need her is if you need a Reraise, and Rikku will quickly destroy that.

King and Sice are absolute garbage.

Wrong.

>It's another type-0 banner
MAKE IT STOP

Fuck off.

Didn't you quit because you couldn't get her back then

>I'll soon have to bench Noctis and only use him in the arena since he's not a chainer, a terrible finisher, and better supports are coming

Fucking Gumi you ruined him

Can't ruin what never was. Nobtard a shit.

>a nice TMR unit
newfag

>Free pull
>Artemios
>Half
>Roselia

Holy fuck I just want Zyrus YAMEROOOO

I hope Noctis gets buffed to his JPself someday. Even if he's not god there now, he's still solidly top tier.

Him even being high tier on GL is questionable now. Noct got power creeped stupidly fast here.

I felt so bad for him desu.

You can have 1 of my 4, I already finished all their tmrs

>does a remaster for an ivalice game
>doesn't know that the 20th June is the 20th anniversary of Final Fantasy Tactics and Ivalice setting
Why is this allowed?????

20 june is also the release date of FF 14 Stormblood

>only leveled VII characters are four Bursts and a Shout
>between them they have no Support 4* or 5* in their skillsets
>master anyway

I'll take it, this was my first ever run at a Torment so that was pretty fun

1 more month until we cry.

it was eclipsed by FF7 20 years anniversary :^)