/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Daddy Petrolpenny Edition.

Purged by the Executioners: >A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/

/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Dead game.

>TFW EYES

How do you get the eyes inside your brain?

>mfw dying to defiled hotdog this much in front of my co-op partners

Very carefully

I thought BB was meant to be hard? I suck eggs at Dark Souls while I find Bloodborne crazy easy

don't facefuck it so much

come back when you've been through the dungeons and dlc

If you're carving Caryll Runes into your brain, how exactly do you uncarve them? What happens if I start carving shit into the Mensis Brain?

Anyone have the quick-run guide through story chalices? Don't want to hang about searching for all the ritual materials

Yurie is cute!

Thank you ~~

what did I say about face fucking it

What do I do then, hoontah

Not hotdog user, but don't people say you're supposed to boop it on the snoot?

So close to being finished with the chalices yet just out of reach.

if you can't dodge the swipes, keep hitting the legs

I have, I've put hundreds of hours into this game. And while Orphan maybe one of the hardest boss of the series, Dark Souls is just way tougher. In BB you roll your way to victory, no shield shit which in its self can be challenging, you can pop vials like candy unlike estus.

I don't know, I love Bloodborne, I'm not putting it down or anything.

fucker did the charge attack facing a wall, I am baffled

I wish that I could store insight.

The defiled hotdog nightmare is finally over.

Favourite boss
Preferred covenant

now the amygdala nightmare begins

>he doesn't know

Ringing at Layer 3, kind hoontahs
w-what

Good, now you're all set to breeze through to the camerabeast nightmare.

30s
Wheel
Gascoigne
Illuminati

Rakuyo/Burial Blade
Ludwig
Vilebloods

A Call Beyond
Ebrietas
Milkweed for that sweet discovery boost.

Anyone want to help a level 36 with Lower Pthu Undead Giant? Always pushes my shit in

Ringing at gate, password is burger btw

Still ringing?

Yeah

Burial Blade
Orphan of Kos
League

>all these low 20s

Man you guys got cUcked out of the best times of the 90s

I also don't know why they say it's harder, I gave the controler to my 13 year old cousin who is a normie and he didn't have as much trouble as I thought he would.

Is it possible for someone to help me kill Simon? Or am I the only one who can hit him

Thanks again Segalt

I'm going to take a short break and eat some cereal, anons. I'll make a post for defiled Amygdala later.

sorry senpai, dashed into the amy wombo combo

Cane
Gehrman
Hoontas uf Hoontas

It's fine qt. Thanks for helping me get this far

Only you can hit him but cooperators can block him at the door while you stay at a safe position to attack.

Axe/Kirkhammer/pizza cutter
Ludwig
League

1500, im a highlander
lhb, see above
gehrman because the only way to kill a highlander is to decapitatehim which gehrman does in that particular ending
executioners

shut up :(

>finally get to OoK, lose to him a couple of times
>run out of blood vials
>lose any motivation whatsoever to play the game ever again
man I love the game but there is no fucking way I'm going to spend an hour running through chalices to get enough vials for 2 or 3 attempts at fighting a boss that may or may not be fruitless
fucking hell

>what is co-op

The new school year is nigh, lads! Byrgenwerth college is going to be taking in new nooblets to their classes! Choose 3 subjects:

>Caryll runes 101 (Inscription comes with free rune etching workshop tool for your college dorm! That's for compensating the teacher being a lifeless corpse sitting on a chair)
>Master Micolash' contact class 101 (comes with a complementary Mensis cage!) (50.000 blood echoes for the standard credit pack) (AWOOing not allowed in class) (Intense on physical acitvity, mainly running through hallways)
>Advanced laboratory studies with Laurence (no beast pellet manufacturing allowed in the lab) (only healing blood mixing is allowed) (please no breaking bad fans)
>Master Willem's advanced studies (eyes on the inside might be required) (no guarantee of actual ascension)
>Iosefka's biology class (front door of the class locked, please proceed through forbidden woods shortcut) (required to bring in 2 family members on the first day for experiments)
>Hunter's workshop basics with Gehrman (Including blood gem fortification and weapon upgrading)

I, for one, am going to take up Master Micolash' contact class 101. Running through hallways and jumping into mirrors is going to help me lose a few pounds

no PS+ my dude, also I don't like doing coop because there's such a significant gap between difficulty in doing a fight yourself vs having the help of another player/AI

>AWOOing not allowed in class
Dropped out

>tfw class is full of choir qt's on the first day
>remain in my dorm and study augur of ebrietas on my own for an entire semester

It's all their fault.

You must be retarded.

Caryl runes, Memeolash class, and Eyes.class sound super dank.

Btw, someone needs to make art of this NOW

>paying 50.000 blood echoes to get pebbled at by Byrgenwerth jocks in the hallways

No thanks. I'll stay inside for the night and shout "trot along will ya" to oblivious hunters outside.

Why does Ms Iosefka's class end up making so much Numbing Mist? Strange, for the only other time I had encountered this substance was when fighting a strange fellow from a distant Castle...

>Sign up for Ms Iosefka's biology class
>Burn my toast in the public bonfire and have to try again
>Be running in late for class
>Have to go around the fucking shortcut everytime and end up being 10 minutes late

Fuck this class

Is there any rhyme or reason to OoK second phase? Really just feels like mad dashing around blindly while occasionally getting a hit in. Never has a Souls boss given me so much trouble I just can't get a grasp on his moveset.

Please stop replying to yourself

A few posts are required to get something going in Veeky Forums

When he dives into the air dodge at the last second, into him if he's divekicking and away if he's throwing his pustules
When he's on the ground dodge to his left, if he runs perpendicular to you he's getting ready to pounce
NEVER dodge directly backwards against him

Stop samefagging you reddit beastly idiot

The idea is to forget what you knew about the game during the second phase. Stop being methodical, stop being careful. Just get to his side and swing like a madman. Also, it does help if you kite him out into the water during the first phase. The communion rune is pretty nice as well.

I'll keep these in mind thanks user. His movements are so fucking wonky he looks like a terrified moth half the fight.

How long have you even been on this site?

I just dive under his arms when he's doing something and pray to RNGesus.
That second phase is fucking bonkers.

I've always brought him into the water that second phase is just insane. Got Ludwig in two tries but Orphan just consistently pushes my shit in.

>communion
Use Oedon Writhe and Blood Rapture, for some reason they get a boost against Orphan.

Hey guys just curious if I complete my build (minus gems obviously) around level 98 which chalice is gonna be the wall in terms of difficulty? Could I breeze through them a? I'd rather rush to FRC than slog through at the appropriate level.

>been farming FRC Ebby for 3 days for abyssal arcane with flat arc damage
>nothing to show for it

>Take up shop class with Gehrman
>he notices study is getting me stressed
>he just hands me a life sized doll and just winks at me explaining to use it for stress relief

god damn I just want to earn rank in the powder kegs

If you can do story chalices, you can do FRCs. The only problem will be spiders, witches, rooms with 3 undead giants and Hotdog at a oil pit.

>Hot Dog in an oil pit
That sounds miserable

Stop replying to yourself, this is getting sad.

Actually that wasn't me

>tfw the madman's knowledge kicks in

>getting triggered

>tfw insight boosting vitamin supplement is not working
>tfw bought snake oil again

Fuck

You can't fool me!

>Triggered by 2 samefag posts on Veeky Forums
>i'm being funny guys XD

Now you're getting closer to being sad

But that one wasn't me

you wanna coop grind user?

I hate when that happens.

>When you realise its Kosm

Are there any cool dudes willing to help me cheese simon on the door? I wanna play through the game with the bow blade.

Please don't bully Simon. He is a nice guy.

I wouldn't have to if he'd just hand over the weapon

>Want to do a Bloodletter run
>It's STR/BLT
>It gives you fucking frenzy
>It's also locked three bosses in endgame content meant for level 80 and up

I got it at level 50
And frenzy is only if you use the L2

>meant for level 80 and up

Do a NG+ Run with it at level 98. Just use the axe and chikage until you get the letter.

Are we back?

I missed you /bbg/

Nice.

Just started a NG+ but want to do the chalice dungeons at the start. Do I need to beat bosses like Rom, Amygdala, and Ebrietas again to face them in the chalices?

I WANT TO POST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nope