/ksg/- Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3312

Emi's Good Ending Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version): pastebin.com/weL41ehu
KS Alpha: Actually finished edition! mega.nz/#!btth3JKI!tyL9ajI8oV7Xj1nC0Itw76xQ--tdDGeg92VpRxqcTpI
Bugfix: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/135512931364389098/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1

Other urls found in this thread:

ask.fm/weee_333/answers/141866034755
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

suzu!

Ri~n!

ksg mansion when

Emi's good ends looks different than I remember it... Not a bad thing though

One for Mish!

Speaking of anal, why did Emi think that what felt good for her gay guy friend would feel good for her?

She does realize boys and girls have different anatomy

A dumb slut probably doesn't realize that

Emi is not dumb

Are male and female anuses that much different though?

When it comes to anal, it's all about that prostate, son

Oh, right. I did not think about that.

>it's all about that prostate
Not entirely. Anus has a fuckton of nerve endings, which properly stimulated can give pleasure same as vaginal sex. That and the psychological aspect of doing a naughty naughty NAUGHTY thing with someone you hold dear.
And then some chicks do anal cause it lures dick

As much as psychology plays a role in sex, you'd think it matter more that the act in question is uncomfortable as fuck

That's where the "practice slowly and gently until you are both comfortable with it especially the one of you that gets a dick up the ass" part comes into play.

As opposed to "stick it in my ass in the track shack" approach, which is just plain bad

Good morning, guys.
Things seem somehow strange in here lately...

How's it goin' in here today?

What is your take on male/female anal sex?

Kenji would you let me fuck you up the ass in the track shed?

Pretty broad tropic, there's a lot that could be said.

Maybe after a nice dinner at least?

>all the girls are "fixed"
>Hanako still has a fucked up face

What?

She's just waiting on a replacement faceplate

She's clearly got her implant taken off. Perhaps she's just waiting her turn with Yuuko for some calibrating.

Because, just like her route, she cannot be fixed.

I wrote at least a prologue to this. NO promises that it goes further at this point.

Also, to whoever recommended Jackdaw's Akira route...this is some kind of special fucked up. Like, it's good, but it's fucked up.

Why is Emi a best?

Depends

Will she have as glorious toddies as her mother when she grows up?

Her physical strength.

>teenager
>thinking things through
Some women find anal really kinky, though.

I could probably beat her in a wrestling match

Pretty big coincidence because I'm the one that recommended Jackdaw and I'm also the one that asked for Femji

Have you uploaded your prologue anywhere yet or are you having it proofread or something?

I wrote it last night on zero sleep, and I have to change Femji's/Kenko's name to something more suitable, I think. I'm not even sure Kenko is a real name but then again I knew someone named Purple in school so Kenko's not the stupidest name I'll hear in my life. I'll review a name site and/or take ideas later.

Seriously though, Jackdaw was legit fucked up. That was powerful amazing, but also hilariously fucked up that Akira was a Slanneshi goddess.

love her

And now I'm off to work. Have a pleasant day. I hope image posting isn't jacked up by tomorrow.

Alright, well I'm certainly looking forward to it

Yeah, my only complaint was that the very last part (you know what I'm talking about) felt kind of forced and out of nowhere. Something that excessive needs a little more build up in my opinion.
The rest of it was really fun though, and the lewd parts were smokin'

I want to love Hanako's manko

Lilly!

Misha also collecting her own harem of cute girls.

What the fuck is a manko

manko means vagina

A fighting type Pokemon.
You can get it pretty early on.

Sounds like a kind of fish

I hope everyone has had/is having/will have a wonderful day.

saki!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She has two good ends.

Thats mankey you nerd.

Your daughter wakes you in the middle of the night, her tiny hands shaking you awake. When you turn on the nightstand lamp, you see her eyes are red and puffy from crying. When you ask her what's wrong, she tells you that she had a really, really, reaaaally bad dream. Your wife asks her if she wants to sleep with mommy and daddy tonight and your daughter quickly climbs up into your bed and lies between you and your wife. Cuddling together, you pull the blankets back over them, turn off the light, then drift back to sleep, your daughter's breathing slowly calming down as she knows she's safe with her mother and father.

The next day your daughter comes to you and apologizes for waking you in the middle of the night. You had hoped she had forgotten all about it, but ask what could have frightened her so much. She looks down at her feet and says "It was a bad dream, but not like other bad dreams. It wasn't even scary for me. I saw you daddy. But it was only you. It was like you now, but you seem lonely and anxious and you never smiled. I don't think the you in the dream had ever met mommy. You never fell in love and you never had me. You lived by yourself in a dirty room, and you didn't do anything but sit all day at your computer. It was like you were waiting for something, daddy. Waiting for mommy to come along, but she never came. You just sat at the computer and were sad and I wanted to run to you, but I couldn't. You were so alone, daddy..."

Your daughter looks up at you and smiles. "But I'm better now daddy. I know it was just a dream. You have mommy and me. You never have to be alone again. You'll always have us to love and to love you, daddy. I love you, daddy."

She's going to die in a nuclear holocaust so who cares

ask.fm/weee_333/answers/141866034755

>Surikoposters

But she has done more art thats not of that scene what a stupid question.

It's brogurt, did you honestly expect anything resembling a rational thought?

And I was hoping suriko was finally gone from this place, but here he is sperging out and making 0 sense once again
I bet he won't even update the shimmie

Hang yourself as soon as possible Thannytoes. Or drink bleach, or jump off a bridge, I won't discriminate in how you choose to make the world better as long as you do it.
He's the kind who's proud of being useless when given the chance to make something better, compared to his usual making things worse.

Why is "I forgot what it was like" such a common excuse anyway?

After you. Hey why not flip a coin over it?

Good evening (or morning/afternoon) everyone. First time posting in a general. Thought I may as well tell you my thoughts on Katawa Shoujo.

I played KS in late 2016 having known about it for quite some time. It may even be possible that I heard about it in 2012 when the English version fully launched. Not that it matters, of course, but it is interesting to look back and wonder how I might have experienced KS if I played it then compared to last year. I believe I would think worse of it if I played it when I was younger, for reasons I'll go into now.

At times, I think the sexual elements of KS hinders the emotional side of it; the nakige being obstructed by the eroge in other words. At these times, I think KS would be better off with them rewritten/removed. Not that it will ever happen, I'm not proposing 4LS revert their creative vision, but it is just a lingering feeling I have. The adult content breaks the emotional pacing of the story for me sometimes (Emi) but is also used well (Lilly, Hanako, Rin). Maybe my problem is just with Emi.

Anyway, I completed KS last year and left it alone. I went through every route I could, getting 97% completion in the library. That niggling 3% I left for a later date to complete, as I was interested in hearing the thoughts of other players. I read through a lot of forums, boards and threads on various websites and, despite not contributing, did enjoy the community enough to make me think that KS might have one of the *best* fan bases. I get a constant vibe of friendliness and mutual understanding, for the most part.

And then, I left it all alone. I thought about KS every so often but not to the same extent. Then, a week ago, my thoughts turned to KS again, to the 3% I had missed and, using a guide, I got those last few scenes.

(1/2)

If you are wondering, I missed out on the alternative path to Shizune/Emi where you Go For It while running and end up telling Misha and Shizine to piss off (that surprised me) or you end up eating with Shizune/Emi at the carnival. I also missed out on some of Rin's various lines and leaving the art club.

And now it is over. I have got the reward for 100% completion. It is a nice feeling to have experienced KS fully but also melancholic, as that last 3% was all that was left of the initial experience of playing KS to me. I think that is the same with anything you are emotionally vested in - you want it to last forever but the more you do it, the less there is. Like a book - the more you read, the less you have to read. I am not sure if I'll replay KS. It is so ingrained on my mind, it will take some time to erode enough for me to replay.

I really do love it though.

Here is my best girl order:

Rin > Lilly = Hanako > Shizune > Emi.

Hope I don't ruffle any feathers.

TL;DR?

I like KS a lot. I am mostly a lurker. I think the eroge scenes sometimes worsen the overall story but are not terribly off putting.

(2/2)

nice blog

At least you didn't criticise suriko's stuff so he won't go berserk on this that much

>first post
>already a namefag
You'll fit right in.

Name/trip/identityfags should be gassed.

>Rin first

You have nice taste, friendo.

>Shizune not last

You have decent taste, but could be better.

>Shizune > Emi
wew

Nearly everything he said disgusts me. Hopefully he'll stay a lurker.

this is ksg, everyone should be gassed

>is also used well (Hanako)
is this just a copypasta you were waiting to use until now, or are we due for another "uhhhhhhhhh i forgot"

They should go first.

the most sure method is all at once lest some of them escape or are misplaced before processing

Why do you have plans for your own gassing?

I am part of the problem, so yes of course we shall all be dealt with as swiftly as possible after preparations are complete

Well at least you're consistent and thats the important bit.

I like personal identity. Not like I am posting photos of myself and links to my social media.

What is your order, friendo?

Even though I dislike Shizune's personality, there is simply more to do in her route in terms on content e.g. more characters, overlap with the Satou family, Misha's unrequited love, etc than in Emi's. Though you could argue that is the point of Emi - there is no one else but Rin and her mother that she is close to, and she doesn't do anything but run.

See above.

I used to think Hanako's H scene was too much but having had close to a year thinking about it, I have changed my mind or at least hold both views.

It is the most explicit, which contrasts her hidden away personality.
It is done impersonally, without intimacy (which Hisao later remarks on when thinking about having never kissed Hanako after sleeping with her) and is all for Hanako to convinced Hisao that she is strong, by doing something she sees as adult.
It is also dumb, because Hanako doesn't know any better.
But, it is cathartic, because it leads to Hisao and Hanako sharing their thoughts properly.

I would love to hear your thoughts otherwise.

Don't worry about me fellas, I'm already gassed.
Gassed that I'm not fucking a cute cripple.

>I like personal identity. Not like I am posting photos of myself and links to my social media.
Find a discord, forum or reddit then.

Stop that

>I like personal identity.
You do realise you are on a ANONYMOUS imageboard, right?
If anything, you should be looking for a complete opposite of this website.

maybe i should have expected a "uhhhh it being bad on purpose makes it good"

A fair few characters get reasonably happy endings, its not quite Shakespearean "everyone even slightly important except the antagonist dies miserably".

I cannot convince you of why I want a pseudonym as much as you can convince me why I should not so I will stop trying.

I am not saying you are wrong, nor that I am right, just that there are other views.

I will stop posting for now.

She was being adventurous. Also, because she is not a virgin, she wants to give a first to Hisao, and vagina is not an option, which is probably the point of that. I make every girl I date do anal anyways and I used to have a spreadsheet about whether or not they liked it or were okay with it. 8 of 9 girlfriends would do it, roughly 66% of all hookups would do it, and of all the chicks who did it, about half liked it. Sadly, I am a sadist so I only like it if they do not like it.

Which makes Emi's scene hotter.

>I cannot convince you of why I want a pseudonym as much as you can convince me why I should not so I will stop trying.
Except we can convince you just fine, you just choose to ignore any logical arguments.

You've come on an anonymous imageboard, loudly proclaimed that you haven't bothered learning thread/board/site culture and that you want to have an identity and then started blogging. You should stop posting permanently.

>implying sadism isn't more fun if they're in pain but still enjoying it

This game any good?

Transient Man.
Cool name, so mysterious.
Do you draw comics of yourself?
I bet they're really, really good.

Not really, its not really a game either.

Eh, it's alright

Hanako's a real cutie tho

More shit doesn't make shit taste better, dude. I'm just half joking because I don't like Shizune's personality. My order would be something like Rin > Emi = Hanako = Lilly > Misha.

Also, you should really avoid talking about Hanako's route (we have an autist poster that REEEEEEEEs every time someone mentions it), Hanako is the most popular girl and the route is usually considered good enough/average.

It's a VN (like a book but with pictures and cool music as background), it's pretty decent.

Pretty good.

>Also, you should really avoid talking about Hanako's route (we have an autist poster that REEEEEEEEs every time someone mentions it), Hanako is the most popular girl and the route is usually considered good enough/average.
What year are you living in? 2007?
She has about three fans left and her route is pure trash. The only point of it is to test if the reader likes her enough to know that it's not good enough for her.

>worst girl gets worst route
Makes sense to me

>hanako is the most popular girl

Better miss me with that gay shit, nigga

>make pathetic moeblob
>make shitty route showing how much of a pathetic moeblob she is
>white knights think she's not worst girl and had a great route
>other white knights think she's best girl who deserved a better route and cry about rape for 5 years
>only becomes a slightly decent character when she's forced out of the cast
The sick and twisted minds of Australians know no ends to reduce so many to such a state.

What a sad life you live, user

>hanako is best girl
>you just need to rewrite everything about her
At least suriko actually thinks his shit is somewhat acceptable and doesn't pull such insane mental gymnastics

I think the "genius" of Hanako's route is that it ends so early in the timeline compared to the other girls.

You don't have to rewrite Hanako, you simply have her grow when you extrapolate her story. Fanfic writers have months to work with her before graduation.

I think Hanako is pretty cute desu senpai. She reads Life of Pi and likes to miss class to read books alone, that is pretty swag. Would be friends with/10.

>if we add more carriages to just wrecked train it'll become good

Thanks for proving my point that she's nothing beyond a moeblob

Who do you like, user?