Would you take your car to a local car wash event if there were attractive girls in little to no clothing washing cars?

Would you take your car to a local car wash event if there were attractive girls in little to no clothing washing cars?

No

This entirely depends on if they know how to hand wash a car or just use a fucking sponge and a bath towel.

No fuckin way, normies have no clue how to wash a car properly, especially a black one.

Why the fuck do people think this is acceptable?

going to buy a pressure washer and foam cannon tomorrow. super clean shit box here I come.

Be careful with it if you get a gas one.

a gas one??

Did you not know they make gas pressure washers?

nope.

What is even the fucking point of petrol engine pressure washers? It's not like it makes it mobile, you'll need a water outlet either way.

I'm just getting a $60 (aud) one. It's on sale and comes with the shit I want so I thought why not.

Would actually get a job cleaning cars if I could.

Not having to wait to recharge the battery pack is a big plus.

>battery pack
Nigga you're already running a water hose from your garage to the washer, just fucking run a power cables as well.

people actually use battery packs with this shit... why???

Pressure washers don't use battery packs.

I've tried one public wash for hot girls, and another one for charity. Normies have absolutely no clue how to clean cars, it just leaves a bunch of swirl marks and water spots.

>little to no clothing
It would have to be no clothing. None. I won't risk traps touching anything I own.

I rent them both. I don't know if it's just ours but the electric ones have about half the pressure. Gas ones have like 3000 psi. Rip your hand open.

I didn't know they didn't make gas pressure washers

>used to work at automatic wash
>also offered "detailing"
You know like wiping shit down and vacuuming.
>had customers with porsches, 370Zs, and a couple Royces
>"there's scratches"
>"you didn't hand dry, I want a refund"
>"this wash is great, I'm gonna come everyday"
>mfw when people complain about using a 6$ car wash
>mfw when people compliment a 6$ car wash

They are more powerful normally. An electric one will have enough to wash your car, but if you really want to blast the grime off some old dirty rims or suspension parts or make your driveway look like new again, there's no substitute for a gas one. But a gas one on high power will take the paint off your car.

>or make your driveway look like new again,
oh i forgot pressure washers were used for other things too

now a gas pressure washer makes sense

No, if I want to see naked girls I'll pay for a whore or watch a video on the internet. It's my car, and only I clean my car.

When I went to Blackpool to see my Cerbera being built, I was shown around the place by two Page 3 models. A woman called Danielle, who wore an extremely tight dress and was in charge of the tour, flirted with me in front of my wife. As I was going through a brochure, two of the workers burst into the room with a fire extinguisher and sprayed it all over the fragrant Danielle.

It was miles better than the BMW showroom, which was full of people called Iqbal and Wayne comparing Oakleys.

When I was younger I worked at this restaurant-ice cream place with a big outdoor seating area and kids loved to drop all of their gum and sticky shit on the cement outside. Owner got a cheaper electric pressure washer to keep it clean and after using it a couple times, I convinced him to get a gas one. Once he got the gas one, it just lifted everything off the cement. That gum from years ago peeled off like an old sticker once you got the right angle on it. Plus lots of them have a container for soap so you can spray that with low pressure and let whatever soak for a couple minuted before you blast it clean.

It's like any yard equipment. You can get electric and it will be quiet and cheaper, but it can never keep up when you gotta tackle the heavy duty stuff.

no

even if they knew how to wash a car I wouldnt because I wont support that kind of behavior

Kek

I work for an industrial pressure washing company. I use the biggest machine we have to wash my BMW. As long as you dont get pressure too close to the paint it will be fine.

Yeah I was going to add that you can use them if you use a lower pressure nozzle or don't get too close, but my main point was if you're buying one just to wash your car and nothing else, gas is probably overkill.

more power. you can't get 5+ horsepower from a typical outlet (in usa at least) so they are made weak.

Which one senpai?
I wanna get one but don't want to spend loads

Throw hot water into the mix too and goddamn does it clean shit up.