League of Legends General - /lolg/

tightest girl edition. Or is she? Dolphins are competing

previously:eyosongive.us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5nzeQ-vHF34
youtube.com/watch?v=UHwrH7N43JI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Or you can just play someone like Braum and LITERALLY take a bullet for them.

you like playing supports because you like winning with the least amount of effort required. It lets you feel like you've accomplished so much for how little effort you actually invested into the game.

SUPPORTS ARE THE BEST ROLE

xth for breast metal waifu

Friendly reminder that you should be invading Ivern post patch and taking your free first blood
Health % increase on camps was significant

>New thread is of annie

I hate this board. At least it is not lulu.

Why aren't all threads constantly stickied so there's no need for new ones?
It would eliminate a huge chunk of waifufaggotry and 1st for this and that bullshit

>stealth lulu thread

I see her in the back

>that OP image
we /deviantart/ now

Reposting in case the user in the last thread doesn't see, Windspeakers does work with mordekaiser passive. I have personally tested this in the practice tool.

>tightest girl
oh please every knows dragonladies are the tightest.

Play Mordekaiser bot

>go visit /lolg/
>computer takes 20 hours in order to load up the literal months worth of images and posts
>scrolling down takes an eternity

Reposting because I'm kind of proud of this even if its stupid/broken

Eddie Riggs, The Roadie

>Passive: (We Are) The Road Crew
Ally champions near Eddie gain a small amount of bonus health regen and movement speed for three seconds, or until they move too far away

>Q: Clementine
Eddie plays a quick lick on his guitar, causing lightning to strike a a nearby enemy. If the enemy is killed, Eddie gains a Fire Tribute. When Eddie has one hundred Fire Tributes, he can upgrade one of his non-ultimate abilities

Upgraded Clementine: Slows target enemy for 0.5 seconds

>W: Tainted Blood
Eddie briefly taps into his demonic heritage, and grows wings. For the next five seconds, he can fly and is immune to crowd control. Eddie can reactivate Tainted Blood early to return to the ground in order to deal damage and knock up all enemies in a small area around him for 0.3 seconds

Upgraded Tainted Blood: Eddies flight time is extended to seven seconds, and the knock up radius is slightly increased

>E: Drop a Deuce
Eddie channels for 2.5 seconds, playing a solo while he channels. After the channel, he summons his hot rod, The Druid Plow, aka The Deuce. He then drives it forward (you can steer it a little bit, just like a Sion ult), running over any minions or monsters in his path (kills melee and caster minions, deals significant damage to cannon and super minions). He stops when he collides with an enemy champion, damaging them and briefly knocking them back, or when he's been driving for four seconds uninterrupted

Upgraded Drop a Deuce: The collision stuns enemy champions for 0.7 seconds instead of knocking them back

>R: Facemelter
Eddie plays a solo for up to three seconds. When he's done, all enemies and neutral monsters in a radius take massive damage and are slowed for one second. Eddie can cancel the solo early, but the damage and slow time will be reduced

denies new threads the ability to be created once we've hit cap, would need to have a rolling sticky for every single one not to take up too much space, would lead to inherent bias in established games versus newer startups, etc

Lulu is the cutest! THE CUTEST!

youtube.com/watch?v=5nzeQ-vHF34

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO this one was pretty good even if it was just "ninja action"

We having rolling stickies that cap at 1000 posts and deletes the oldest when a new one is made now though.

>ivern nerfs

death mark representation was actually bretty gud

im okay with this as long as its a stickied yordle girl thread

no shit waifus

I don't know how you didn't see this coming user
You're still pretty strong outside of your initial clear, but no, you don't get to 3 camp level 3 gank with impossible safety anymore

What's with these Maokai changes on the ptr. No compensation buffs for nerfing his saplings even more and nerfing his already mediocre passive healing.

Useless in jungle, useless in top (not enough dmg to fight bruisers/tanks. Not enough sustain/tankiness to take on squishies)

This is just going to keep him in support but building tanky items instead of going ap/magic pen.

>we still don't have relocate

Lolbabs?

Then there'd be no archive

>denies new threads the ability to be created once we've hit cap
that's kind of the point. Also, rolling stickies.
>would need to have a rolling sticky for every single one not to take up too much space
exactly.
>would lead to inherent bias in established games versus newer startups, etc.
No it wouldn't. Veeky Forums is one of the few boards where you dont just run into a thread because it's popular, you know what you want to see the moment you load up the page.

>Rek'sai changes

I smell my girl coming back

>Veeky Forums reaches cap
>new threads for new games can't be made
>endless bitching over newer generals unable to start up due to either massively expanding the size of the board instead of simply allowing fringe generals to crop up occasionally

Who else /getting gud/ here?

Placed in silver and nearly P5, feels good mang

B E S T
G I R L

youtube.com/watch?v=UHwrH7N43JI
so opinions? no piece of shit waifus opinions for this.

xth for Syndra

pulsefire caitlyn when

It would mean any new generals require moderator involvement, and moderators would have to decide when to kill ded generals. That goes against the culture here.

>Havent played since 2012
>See all the champs I used to play get reworked
>Trynd is still the same
>Load up my meme crit damage runepage and 2 shot some shitter
At least some things never change.

>dodge level 3 and 4 elise ganks without flashing
>solo kill renekton at 6 after he kills udyr 1v1
>ahri won't let me mid but gets solo'd by pre-6 tp kassadin

who am I kidding though, it wouldn't matter if I got mid lmao LMAO

muh team

>I suppose they are going for that realistic look but then that just makes Zed weak as shit lorewise
Not everyone gets to be Syndra. IMO it's for the best, otherwise all champions get this 2cool4school vibe and the entire world then spins around 150 beings.

>that's kind of the point
I think you missed it, since the point was that we'd literally be unable to make new threads for new games or generals that only pop up every other day or so (since not every one is even half the size of /lolg/) leading to either an incredibly bloated Veeky Forums or one that stops thread creation entirely for those smaller titles

I'm legitimately looking forward to playing lane-Rek'sai and actually doing damage for once.

Also the ult is pretty terrifyingly cool sound-wise. I hope the screech stays global.

>muh team

get gud goldshitter

>muh team
being self aware doesn't make it any better, user

>me unga
>my team bunga

S O O N
O
O
N

>warping my ADC into the enemy fountain at level 1

Yes pls

u got a bad team, move on

nobody else here is blogposting

Someone post lewds I need to masturbate

>when you're 2/0/2 but your team starts feeding YOUR LANE INTO SNOWBALLING OUT OF CONTROL 9/2
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

TRISTANA NEEDS ANOTHER REWORK ASAP

listen kiddo i'm better than you'll ever be. Plat elo because i'm a GOD and got to diamond>5 with LITERALLY NO EFFORT last season. Reply to me again and i'll find you

man gimme a break, i'd have to be fucking challenger to win that. I should really learn a snowballing champ though, I play like literally no one who can do that

normally I can agree to your opinions azirposter

but I suspect it will be a failure
The ult having that global screen allows more counterplay to what seems like a very underwhelming ability.
After you ult, you are unburrowed, which means to catch stragglers you will have to burrow, then unburrow to cc them, which takes a lot of time

And damage on her at the cost of utility will make her struggle, plus lane reksai isnt looking good anyway, they want her to be played jungle especially with the fury mechanic and all.

Cutest metal guy is in a one man black metal band desu.

Darius is next in-line for an animatic. Probably getting it tomorrow
I assume this is going to be a daily or weekly thing now?

>I suppose they are going for that realistic look but then that just makes Zed weak as shit lorewise

I didn't get that impression at all, he completely wrecked the shit out of them.

Ivern mains - do I max Q or E first? I've been running Q for the root duration, but half the pro builds I've seen run Q max and half run E

I don't want to give up that root duration, but I get the point of the additional slow %/shield amount for harder 2v2s

the screech is good but no cc wtf?anyway
>Active: Rek'Sai lets out a harrowing scream before burrowing underground seeking out a marked target. Moments later she leaps from underground, dealing 100/250/400 (+140% Bonus AD) physical damage plus 20/25/30% of their missing health."
nice dmg

e max has always been better, you max q second you can put like a few points into q before maxing e if you like it that much

>daily or weekly thing
I don't think you understand the cost of funding these animations compared to the money/hype they bring in, and releasing that often would likely cheapen any new ones anyways
There's literally no way it even becomes a monthly thing

Elementalists are very lewd and tight

>Vel'Koz mid is back to maxing W again
I thought the rework made Q the way to go

Oh hey Vladfag welcome back

Vlad is not as metal as Sion

The ult's more of a chase execute since the design focus was on W+Q+E combos. Then you ult which will do %damage with execution damage. Its meant to give you a way to chase them down.

Toss in the fact that Rek'sai is now being made into a diver-type champion and she'll have alot more AD behind that burst. My only fear is she'll be riven-tier glass cannon. Rather than off-tanking a little with something like Deadmans. Maybe Camille levels of bulk.

I'm not saying you're wrong but knowing how stubborn I am I'll figure it out.

>one man black metal project
careful with those, those have a tendency to be suicidal/homicidal or severely autistic at the very least

Anyone know if they're ever goign to go back and give Lissandra an actual passive and not a joke of a buff that was her previous change? They said they would in the PBE cycle where they originally tested the passive and now they haven't said anything.

Are you dumb? His passive healing is just going to scale more with HP. Saplings are getting nerfed because they're still cancer in botlane.

He's a jungler now man, get used to it. You can max Q again with this patch's changes and it makes him good

>placed bronze III
>got to silver III with 94 games total
>still climbing fast
I've been Bronze ever since S4 but now that I'm playing ranked seriously I'm shooting for Gold but Plat is really where I want to be this season. Back in the day I when I first got to level 30 I immediately played ranked when I was still shit at the game so I got placed in Bronze. I remember I used to say shit like "oh yeah I'm not really Bronze haha" and I had a lot of Ranked anxiety, it feels awesome to finally show everybody I'm not total trash at this game. Also since League is really popular a high ranking increases your e-peen size a fuckton.

>I don't think you understand the cost of funding these animations compared to the money/hype they bring in,

These aren't costly at all compared to 3D animation or even finalized 2D animation, though you're right that it was stupid of me to assume that these would become a daily/weekly thing. They're just scrapped animatics after all.

I find it kinda interesting that they're seemingly releasing all of them in quick succession though.

aatrox is still missing something

B R E H S

I love Diana!

>Used to be diamond 1 last time I played (long time ago)

>Come back now, go 7-3 in placements and place in fucking silver 1

What le fug?

I wanna hold Lulu in my arms and keep her safe and warm!

Both are viable and it depends on what you want to do.

I've always been a fan of w max because nobody else in the game can deal with how fast you push waves.

>Hey look, if you fuck around for 30 second, you can get 50 mana back by killing minions with q!
>What, waveclear on a immobile mage? Nah that's not what we want at RIOT HQ

Everyone knows the most metal champ in the game is Mordekaiser.

>d5 in season 6
>go 4-6 in placements
>gold 1
user i'm not sure you're telling the truth

>no more jetski on PP reksai ult

refunds when?

Yeah, but I was excluding the members of Pentakill since that's kind of a free pass

I want Lulu to breed octuplets!
Grapekids are the bestest

Lulu base chromas when?

Depends how long he's been gone. LP decay exists.

BACK. THE. HECK. OFF.

Defend this ADC mains

dragon dicks are like a foot wide, literally throwing a golf pencil down a mineshaft.

I stopped playing for a year when I was D2. Came back last week did placements and got put in P2. I think that guy is bullshitting.

>lulu got barely touched my the nerfs
fun game
nice balance
amazing company

>fed ad carry doing damage
bablols?

That's why I'm talking about dragonladies, not lady dragons. Dragonladies have all the mechanisms designed to get a giant dragon dick to cum but scaled down to human size.

>2/7 lux with super 150 farm at 30 minutes
>doesn't even q the vayne walking in a straight line towards her
I Legitimately do not see the problem

>adc higher level than mid
>130 cs in 28 minutes as lux

um
babs

Crit

In what world would this not kill Lux?

well dragons shapeshift before they give the fugs usually anyways

dont you read DnD or highfantasy?

I dont think any sort of humanoid creature could take a full on dragon knot and live to tell the tale.

>when your last pick toplaner decides to round up the high damage low cc comp you drafted with a yasuo top

feelsamazingman

How do you play against darius and panth when you play wukong?
I always find that they outduel me or are too tanky.

Adc Is such a high skilled roll. Between right clicking to move, to target an enemy champion or minion, having a mouth-breather babysit you the whole game, you also sometime have to use abilities. Very mechanically intensive. Very high apm needed.

You're as bad as the Renekton Darius webm. I hate Vayne but even you could have played that better.

>Dragon knot
Do dragonladies have a reverse knot? Like they lock your dick fully inserted into them?

desu vlad is most of these things besides the Bloodlord VO complains he has nothing to do now that he's crushed anyone in Noxus who ever had the hope of resisting him
so why not found a one man BM
Nah senpai Vlad is metal af just consider his childhood
>he sacrificed frostbitten mountain goats on a moonlit altar
>to weave grim incantations
>in his teens
>under the supervision of a misanthropic monk
>and grew up to look like an expensive BM stage prop

so yeah he's going to start a musical project eventually and songwrite about his childhood

I mean he already looks like pic related in red

>get hit by literally anything past 20 minutes
>die

>still no Spell Steal

If the animations are a problem, just make it a shapeshift champ and play the original animation belonging to the champion who's spell was stolen.