/vn/ - Awawawa Edition

Visual Novel General #1462

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v6589
vndb.org/g1692?fil=tag_inc-1692.tagspoil-0;m=0;o=d;s=rating
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Majikoi
I just played this last night and I spent the entire VN repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for those last 5 hours it was so painful.

My loli

UMI

We wont die!!

Every Maji is best girl!

If you don't like it don't play it, it's too high level for you to understand anyways

I love Umi

Runa a cute!

>spends at least 5 hours deliberately subjecting himself to insane pain to the point he was writhing on the floor

Seek help.

threadly reminder that Midori is the best hatsukoi, chosen by /vn/

Any VNs about vaping?

>"Steins;Gate" Presents Latest Future Gadget 92-Labmem Energy VAPE Liquid Bottles

Does this taste like fried electronics and disappointment? That would be the best fit for 0

My loli

I LIKE LOLIS!

Didn't ReadingSteiner said it was amazing as fuck and his favorite semicolon game (before Chaos;Child)

delet this

yeah that nick sure doesnt sound like it is from a fanboy's

don't care if he did, he'd be wrong if so

This is my girlfriend!

I like loli nekos

l-l-lolis

Me 2

C;C when?

I like lolibabas

Lolifags go away.

Lolifags come in.

fuck, you got me this time
i won't let you get it next time unless i'm asleep or i forget

You now remember Miu

runa = best loli

Damn, I already spoilered myself by watching the anime because I thought the VN would never get translated.

maya = best loli

Would you fulfill a Zoar's oath with Satanael, anons?

Kyou = best pizza

vn?

Why would you watch a terrible anime though

The rumors about it coming over have been around since the second episode and that's when I dropped the anime.

I loved the yellow haired girl.

Lets hope someone port it to PC

So I've almost finished Clannad now, missed an orb so can't get the AS ending and I am not going to bother with it.

IMO it is overrated and would say "go watch anime" but still it is a solid 7.5/10 if you want to waste your time. Music was great(expect some obvious plagiarism tho), the SoL writing was fun, Tomoya is a great protag in the common route, I liked the art. Even the most unnecessary looking characters had enough development. Also the HS I had gone to had some similar issues to the one from the VN, so it was pretty nostalgic. The drama was not that good though, but who expects good drama from VNs anyway. Kotomi > Kyou > Fuko > Yukine > Nagisa >>>>>> Tomoyo holy shit that nigger was a true mary sue

Now this is the first Key VN I have read excluding Rewrite and I am not sure if I should read other VNs. How are the other Key VNs and those older Maeda VNs compared to Clannad?

>ReadingSteiner said
Why would people care about Ludo's opinion? He is insane.

>all ages kusoge
who cares ?

so how viable are MT for anything outside of nukige?

Paradise lost. Masada's writing was kind of rough around the edges there, but otherwise it's a pretty interesting experience.

>dumbfuck company doesn't put steins;gate on steam for a really long time
>finally puts it on steam
>it's plagued with issues but sells well anyway
>sequel comes out very soon after that
>don't put it on steam or PC in english at all
>everyone just pirates the japanese PC version and applies a translation patch instead
>dumbfuck company still doesn't officially localize the best version of chaos;head
>rumors go out that they'll bring over the fucking sequel (and probably still not put it on PC because they're retarded)

I can't be surprised anymore.

Shut the fuck up, you ESL shit.

the pacing in clannad was so awful. some routes were fine but other routes were just such a goddamn drag.
i feel like little busters was a massive improvement in terms of pacing. i don't remember it ever dragging.

Nekopara is a masterpiece, made my dick strike through the ozone layer to outer space many times

Read Kanon and Moon. Best Key vns.

time for some hot opinions
little busters was much better in almost every way
rewrite was a little better in most aspects but had less impact overall i think. it was still lots of fun, though.
kanon was better in some ways and worse in others. early key art is hard to get through, but i still liked kanon a lot, flawed as it was.
air is worse imo. i didn't like air all that much.
planetarian isn't really comparable because it's so short. i liked it, though; you should read it.

clannad's main problem was its pacing like i said before. it's hard to get past that. a lot of people liked the anime better, but i just don't like anime that much to begin with; i don't want a good anime, i want a good vn, and clannad is ok but it's really a chore in some places.

>little busters was much better in almost every way
Ayyy. Literally nothing happening the vn.

Which scenes? Chocolas bouncing ass in the 3rd scene in vol 1 stil does it for me every time

All of it

i had fun the entire time and wanted to do nothing but read it for almost the entire time i was reading it. there aren't many vns that draw me in that much. the common route stuff was tons of fucking fun and the character routes really drew me in. i really liked refrain, too. i'm looking forward to fruitbat's release of the english version with all the extra routes that i didn't get to read before.

NTR

i dont know, i found h scenes to be shit but i havent read past vol 1
i hate when people think that sticking plemplem loop sounds into h scenes is a good idea

Do you guys resist touching your dick during a h-scene?

no

No, I fap to almost every H scene.

thought so too, I didn't like those looped sound effects

What if there's so many h-scenes, do you fap so many times then?

my loli !

Now, I like Key art because it is cute and comfy,

BUT I don't want to see HCGs drawn with it. They are unironically disturbing.
I like VNs in which nothing happens, actually Kazoku Keikaku is my favourite VN and it is the epitome of that genre. So Little Busters sound cool but I would wait for the extended release. For now Kanon sounds interesting, I guess.

Shit was boring as fuck.
Easily worst key game

Haven't played little busters, why is it boring? Was it because it was just slice of life all the way through?

Depends on what I'm reading. If it's a nukige I'll just put it down and do something else.

put your dick down?

Its just boring SOL + baseball + some retarded drama toward the end.
Also MC is totall faggot.

Yes.

>So Little Busters sound cool but I would wait for the extended release
should be coming this summer iirc

idk why that guy doesn't like it, but it's basically the same as most other key vns: slice of life followed by drama. i wouldn't say it's slice of life all the way through.
the sol segments were fun as hell and the character and story drama was really well done imo. i really enjoyed it, certainly more than any other key vn.

>pic
Damn, her scenes was pure gold. Fapped like madman to them.

I've played rewrite and its my one of the best vn I've played. There a Rewrite Side Story, what this one supposed to be about? Is it going to be some boring stuff?

>finally find vn that panders to my fetish
>it has no torrents
is there any worse feel

baseball is such a boring fucking sport. we need a vn about futbol.

What's the name?

Yuri rape?

vndb.org/v6589

oh my gawd the horror

gay

Theres a torrent of that on Oppaitime with 3 seeders

vndb.org/g1692?fil=tag_inc-1692.tagspoil-0;m=0;o=d;s=rating

not for you
gonna check it out thanks

>Kazoku Keikaku
It turns into turbo utsuge isn't it?

Not at all. The project part mostly fails, but heroine endings are happy endings

I am a lolicon

Lolibaba>lolis

I remember reading loli and chick in black route like years ago. Her route was really depressing. I think loli was only virgin heroine.

What's best drac riot girl?

Rio=Elina>Nicola>Asuza>>>>>Miu

Azusa>Elina>Miu=Nicola>Rio

>Idiot that high

You like to have piss in your h scenes dont you?

Azusa's route was honestly the only one I thought was good on all levels. Plus it answered most of the background plot questions. I thought the romance was fantastic and built up very nicely

The others had something that bothered me (Miu's has Yuuto being stupid dense for too long, Elina's could have used more romance, Rio's is underwhelming compared to the others, do I even need to say the bullshit that was Nicola's)

>You like to have piss in your h scenes dont you?
Possibly, maybe

>retard
>implying
she's just pure and cute
stop hating on my Riobros

No she's dumb as a brick.

Rio is literall retard.