/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

29 days edition

>Stormblood Theme song
youtu.be/UmQm76wFfKk

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Callback Campaign
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Patch 3.57 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/7ee22ba181fbc53f3579bb5d97e21a459f2ab5b3

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Letter from the Producer LIVE XXXVI Set for May 22!
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/4d47f72b46e0a84af0eed3195615377b688a4756

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/J3tVdhYz

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/SXXw6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well it's about fucking time.

I want to rub my dick between some lalalegs

nth for keeping degeneration out of Odin

tfw no eb

xth for 32 ms midlanders

Please do me a favour and unsub, pinglet, we don't want to carry your laggy, underperforming ass through content.

My patience. My heartfelt pleas. My devotion. My nightly rituals. My perseverance. And most importantly, my luck.
I finally don't have 100ms ping to an online video game.

Is anyone using WTFast? Which server is the best option to tunnel to?

I just want someone to hug and cuddle on Odin...

>bumped my ping up by like 70
how am i meant to do hardcore endgame expert dungeons like this!!!!!!!!!!

Report in your ping status

Better or worse

For those of you who are currently considering what to use your free transfer on, please consider joining Ultros. We of «ZR» are currently recruiting talented and experienced players for Stormblood progression.

I RULE

KreyGasm

Im on east coast and it doesn't feel any different if not slightly better

>there's many mmo's that centralized their end game around raids and turned into f2p games
That's because the raiding scene dies or is non-existent.
People want end game to fantasize about. They don't pay money to do chores every day/week.
Also, the majority of MMOs went f2p because MMOs are a niche genre to begin with. WoW was a one-hit wonder that everyone tried to bank on.

Depends on your ISP and where you live.

Generally you want to choose the server closes to your location.

Which catboys have the most virile, low latency semen that can impregnate me at 40ms or lower?!

/T H I C C M U S C L E Sg/ - Large Honeys General

If I had to go to Primal, the cuck server, I would join Leviathan or Excalibur.

ahhh, feels good to be back

You better watch out, euroboy. I'm coming with all my American buddies and we're going to turn this server into Okinawa.

What race are you I can make that happen

so how do i actually setup the dps meter
i downloaded act and the overlay but its not showing anything besides timer and no stats
how do i actually get this shit to work

LF GF(male) on odin

im gonnnna kume

Can we go back to a thread without images? I liked it better then.

repost from last thread:
#
#
I'm playing from Miami,FL. 115ms average after the datacenter move. Doesn't seem to affect double weaving on MCH but I noticed that NIN mudras feel slightly sluggish. Not enough to cause me to fuck up and get a bunny but there's a very slight delay to them that didn't used to be there.

I use mudfish vpn (much better than wtfast and pingzapper, you pay for data amount rather than a monthly fee) and it cut my ping to 100ms which is more tolerable. I could probably get it lower but I haven't found the best routing choice yet.

Anyone below connection excellent status is fucked.

It improved but since it's still above 60 or so, I still clip my GCD like crazy with certain skills

pm me shyvana hiiragi

Kelly with the swelly belly.

>game feels the same except for canceling casts taking way longer and weaving ogcds between gdcs feels pretty bad
i dont really raid anyways so i guess im fine on NA... kinda tempting to go to an eu server and enjoy delicious 16 ping though, but balmung is fun and really active and i doubt any other servers are this packed

way better

I'm on "good" at 200ms..

fuck.

So if i leave balamug does that mean i will never coming back to it? I've been hearing that balamug and gilgamesh aren't in the transfer server menu. Is this true?

>muscles
>posts a weak little bitch

You most likely won't be able to come back to it for months if not years.

I'm a Yuro on Ultros and it's basically the same

late for staying on balmung

Unless you do meaningful content it doesn't matter.

yes those servers are hard culled

Who's this tranny?

>Everyone posting about transfers
>No one coming to Behemoth

Shame really

Summoning Shirou Kuma

>Not long ago ffxiv was the second most popular mmo on the market
>Now Runescape has a healthier population
Yoshi... I can hear them laughing.

xth for locked out of balmung now

Looking to sell some drawings for gil, 1-3m depending on the amount of people, coloring etc.
Some examples: imgur.com/a/SXXw6

Email me here If interested.
[email protected]

pretty clever way to keep people from coming to a server

It doesn't even matter in Savage either. This double weave crap is mainly coming from fflog speedrunners who take this console game way too seriously.

does this lizard accept head pats

Doing Savage with Echo doesn't count are real content.

Yes don't come here!

hey sup how's it going balmung

PLEASE MOVE TO MATEUS. WE HAVE A DEAD RP COMMUNITY WITH LOTS OF INFIGHTING. PLEASE LEAVE BALMUNG AND JOIN US

Server is balmung, sorry.

what's your ping

tfw Guild Wars 1's server setup is a distant dream.

Where's my refunded day?

You draw any boys?

Can do that, sure.

yeah i think so too, like i can see not being able to weave ogcds will impact dps pretty badly and when you fuck up even a little bit you get punished hard for it cause of the latency.

hmm, maybe. alexander progression seemed really hard though and i think a group of players who had like 180 ping on average would potentially struggle pretty hard with dps checks. i dont really know though i have very little raiding experience in this game

>cds not popping and gcd clipping
>doesn't matter
nothing matters with 15% echo and 7 low ping carries, idiot

Doing savage anything but in minimum item level gear isn't content. This shit was easily cleared without echo for more than half a year now with US west playing at 150+ ms

At this rate its gonna be refunded expansion.

>pastebin doesn't match last threads pastebin
I see we're back to silent edits for political gains.

Can try boys.

>have 90 ms
>can barely feel anything weird other then 3 sign mudras feeling a little off

coulda been worse

Draw the face of Cu Chulainn from the FATE series to convince me.

Sounds like you arent a raider huh.

sometimes

>Doing savage anything but in minimum item level gear isn't content
You're kind of right, though. Eventually gear/Echo makes up for the lose in DPS from high latency, but you want to actually be competitive when it comes to progression raiding people need a decent connection.

>tfw hyped as fuck for the ivalice 24man
>know im gonna disappoint myself cause most of the 24mans aren't that great and feel more like a chore

>seto samefag hour

Rena won't pay you?

Who did you kill nekoscales? Now hes trapped on some shitty realm

you've posted about this like 18 times now. we get it, you're very upset about a thread on some rp forum. i'm noticing you, here's some attention bud. nice effort. your life is worthwhile. it has a purpose, meaning.

All these people unsubbing or quitting the game this morning and i can't even blame them. Some even pre-ordered the expansion and are looking for their money back.

I can't understand why people think this entire transfer was a good idea at all or why it's remotely being accepted warmly outside of west coasters getting the obvious benefit.

This genuinely shakes my faith in the game now.

I'M GOING TO RAPE URIANGER

You're not going to "feel" anything. The GCD clipping is only going to be a few milliseconds.
You will notice an overall drop in your DPS due to losing GCDs from clipping.

Have you ever cucked somebody so hard that they transferred and got stuck there

What's better for end-game content groups between Leviathan and Excalibur? Are either of the Veeky Forums FCs alive?

Glad to see so many gray percentiles convinced more latency isn't meaningful in any way.

EX roulette raider coming though guys!

>rena
>having money

Looks like I have to reroll a healer then

>Implying I'd save that accursed image
He wouldn't erp me.

Lily...

Please join me on Mateus

Wow. You got me, dude. How will I ever recover from this?

>could buffer mudras before thanks to more lag time
>now it just double presses
heck this gay earth

OH SHIT
NEKO B T F O

I hit level 60, finished the MSQ and done the 3.1, now at 3.2 patch at the antitower step which is i180. my ilevel is 145 and honestly I have no idea where to start. I found a vendor that sells better gear but not weapons. I just want enough ilevel to finish all the MSQ so I'm ready for stormblood

help