/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Groo'd Edition (Also fuck fags)

NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/hnagz8c6
washingtonpost.com/world/its-fine-to-be-gay-on-japanese-tv--if-youre-outlandish-and-outrageous/2015/03/24/b3c3ac00-ce77-11e4-8730-4f473416e759_story.html
foreignpolicy.com/2015/06/29/what-does-japan-shinto-think-of-gay-marriage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have arrived.
Sex with Futaba !

I love Haru!

A thread I can get behind.
Remember.

Akechi best boy!
Akechi is for Makoto!

Leave the previous thread in the previous thread

>reaper literally never spawns with despair

ive been at this shit for like 3 hours

Reminder that this is a fag-free thread

I love my waifu

I want to romance this teen now and also this squid now.

Futaba is cute
CUTE

Fight fair fag

I love Anne!

you DO realize you wouldn't last more than 30 seconds, right user?

It would be the best 30 seconds of my life

Claiming this beauty.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

Sis, please stop eating all the icing

Before puking

>Before puking
fags are not allowed

>Kaneshiro's palace
>Makoto awakens to her Persona and gets her skintight biker suit
>Ryuji keeps glancing at Makoto's butt
>he never paid much mind to her before, after all her uniform's skirt wouldn't give any indication of just how finely shaped Makoto's ass was
>Ryuji keeps gesturing to Joker like dude, dude, fucking check out her ass
>Joker nods, wide eyed
>Makoto notices Ryuji and Joker being awfully quiet and always walking behind her for some reason but doesn't pay it too much mind
>they steal Kaneshiro's heart
>as their Thief escapades continue, Makoto notices that she finds it increasingly difficult to wear stuff she was able to before
>pants have become tighter
>she wonders if she's gaining weight
>it doesn't appear so... after all her shirts and her bras still fit fine
>Futaba's palace
>she notices that her suit is a bit harder to put on now
>she also notices that Ryuji and Joker are so clearly staring at her any time they can now
>she wonders if she really is gaining weight and if they're noticing that
>they come across one of those orbs that you have to carry around
>Ryuji picks it up, but a voice telling him that he'd be cursed startles him, he drops the orb
>"for real? the eff's up with this?"
>Joker shrugs, while Morgana advises to take caution
>the orb rolls over to Makoto
>she wonders what the effects of the curse are
>she bends down to pick it up
>suddenly her suit tears and a loud ripping sound is heard
>all while Joker and Ryuji watch in AWE
>Makoto's butt is on full display, being too big for her suit
>they all just freeze
>Makoto wonders if she's the one who's been cursed
>she quickly grabs one of Joker's Goho-M's and returns to the entrance before the others can say a word
>confused, Joker just calls for Ann to rejoin the team
>Makoto relaxes in a safe room for now, forgetting that Yusuke's been waiting there
>he glances at her ripped suit
>"destruction can bring booty... er... beauty, makoto"

b-b-but i want to get to level 99 easily :

I want to bully Sae's neglected womb with my dick!

i've been trying to figure out just what it is i feel about ann. i think it's admiration, which kind of feels like an odd thing to say

why is this anime-ass game giving me complicated feelings

hide fag posts

What movie would you watch with Makoto?

Logan

No. Some of the most popular RPGs have gay romances and no one would but a complete cretin opt out of buying a game because of a few optional lines of text.

I'm not the gay user and I'm not even suggesting that persona needs gay romances. I do however think that one guy saying gay romances would detract from sales and games overall quality was a complete retard.

Then /pg/ disappears.

this is fine

You can claim her all you want she's still my wife.

Didn't mean to imply it was a bad thing

Die hard

Samurai cop

Buddy cop films

that's the ticket

> I do however think that one guy saying gay romances would detract from sales and games overall quality was a complete retard.
Agreed.

Hot Fuzz

>Hide post
>End up unhiding and reading all the replies anyway

Every time

JUSTINE KEEPS DODGING EVERYTHING

>P5 PC port still not announced

There's nothing wrong with that, and it's what made me realize I really liked her. All the other girls feel like you're just the key to solve all their life's problems. Ann is capable of solving everything that came up in her story without your help, which I think people ignore because it doesn't fit their narrative of her being dumb. It made me want to take care of her more, because I knew that she can actually handle herself sometimes, that she isn't completely dependent on me, and that we can support each other. If you're not attracted to her that's fine though.

>BRRRAAAAAAAPPPP

>It's pretty understandable
It certainly is given how every confidant and party member is essentially an outcast. Even your Makoto example is a bit off since everyone at school (aside from the PT) probably puts her on a pedestal, and the PT are likely the only friends she's had in a long time.

>Samurai cop
Is that a samurai who is a cop, or a cop whose jurisdiction is specifically covering samurai?

Sure it was. Go check Atlus' website.

No, she's mine. Stick to looking at the model catalogues, I get the real deal.

Makoto is for Akechi!
Akechi is for Makoto!

>atlus ever putting anything onto PC

They're behind pretty much every other company in that regard.

There is no use in dwelling on the "what ifs" of life, your time is better spent looking for new ways to improve your situation.

Fuuka post dedicated to letting go of your regrets.

Would it be amiss to think she would enjoy Bladerunner?

Maidkoto is the cutest maid edit

>Is that a samurai who is a cop, or a cop whose jurisdiction is specifically covering samurai?
It's a cop who got training from masters in Japan

Who has the best finishing move for final boss?

rude

I think similarly when it comes to Haru. She really just needed to trust people more to ultimately overcome her problems, and confiding in, for example, Makoto, would've worked just as well.

Makoto is for Haru

Kill yourself.
Fuuka post dedicated to Fuukafag.

That's because you don't live in Japan or understand Japanese culture at all.

The game would not lose sales in the west, or if it was made in the west. In Japan however, they do not want that shit. Shoving it down their throats would only make them hesitant against buying the game, especially since it diverges from what they expect.

ATLUS does not pander to gays because the money isn't there.

Sega will outsource it.

I'm alright, thanks for asking.
A bit stressed but I'll make it, my love for Fuuka will help me carry on.

>solving everything that came up in her story without your help

But she doesn't solve anything

Good thing fuukafag will never be enlightened

They should but they probably wont.

Unless you got data to back up your claims, just stop.

thanks fuukafag

i aspire to one day have the line between reality and fantasy blur as hard as you

Aren't future prospects totally based on "what ifs"?

>Unless you got data to back up your claims

It doesn't take a fucking genius to see that Japan is socially conservative and is not that open to gays.

It also does not take a genius to realize that pandering to a tiny, tiny minority is a shitty business move as opposed to pandering to the large majority.

japan is the land of niche markets. pandering with 1 optional homo SL would hit the fujo market nicely i think. look at all the gay fanart these games produce. making it optional and not in your face wouldn't realistically alienate anyone except maybe a few turboautists.

Just spend a bunch of time on /x/ until you make your own tulpa. Ritual makes belief combined with perception makes reality.

What would P5 Panty Armor outfits look like?

if this isn't in crimson im not buying it

>Not presenting data
>Not shutting the fuck up
You must be mentally deficient.

What's your thoughts on the fujo market though? I mean, let's not pretend that all of the yaoi fanart is western in origin or that fujos dont have any money to burn.

I love yusuke in a way that boarders on romantic but isn't sexual.

Please stop shitting up this general. Western gaming is already bad enough with you people, leave Japan out of it.

>mentally deficient

Wow, you really are a faggot

Compiled a list of known birthdays of SMT characters for no particular reason

pastebin.com/raw/hnagz8c6

>tfw you don't share a birthday with anyone

Let's discuss the lack of Christmas cake romances instead of the lack of gay ones

>Go check Atlus' website.
I can't tell if you're STILL trying to trick me or helping me meme the pc port into reality.

why doesnt kanji and youske get charge?

now that's a real issue
p6 should be all cakes
robot cakes

I think I can shit it up a little more actually

Whoops, missed the train to the next thread.
Anyways did I mention these awakenings are fucking awesome?
Because these awakenings are fucking awesome.

>being a gamer goober in the literal current year

What's happening to Akechi's left hand?

Don't they get ma buffs?

Kanji gets Power Charge in P4G, Yosuke doesn't really need it

What's the matter? Can't turn your elbow backwards?

The former. I would like a PC version too, but I really just want to laugh at you.

H-Hey guys can I come in for some coffee?

Alright retard, since I need to apparently have scientific data to show you the sky is blue

>washingtonpost.com/world/its-fine-to-be-gay-on-japanese-tv--if-youre-outlandish-and-outrageous/2015/03/24/b3c3ac00-ce77-11e4-8730-4f473416e759_story.html

>In surveys, about 5 percent of Japanese people say they are gay or lesbian, although it’s not clear how many of them are openly so. Many people do not come out because of the discrimination that ensues.

>“You get a job offer only to be rejected once your company learns you are a sexual minority,” said Maki Muraki, the openly lesbian leader of Nijiiro (Rainbow) Diversity, an Osaka-based nonprofit that promotes LGBT equality in the workplace.

>“At work, you get bullied by your seniors and fired, maybe for indirect reasons like not following office regulations by having hair that’s too long,” Muraki said, estimating that only 10 percent of LGBT Japanese have come out to their families and even fewer are openly gay at work.

>foreignpolicy.com/2015/06/29/what-does-japan-shinto-think-of-gay-marriage/

>Across Japan, opinions about gay rights diverge. Technically, homosexuality is legal, Kazuyuki Minami, a lawyer in Osaka, reminded a journalist from the Associated Press, “but the atmosphere is such that most people feel homosexuals should not exist.” Reuters, citing a mid-2013 poll by the research firm Ipsos, reported that while 60 or 70 percent of people in most Western nations say they know someone who is lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender, only 5 percent of Japanese do.

O-oh.
Well, laugh while you can, senpai. It's all going to change soon. Very soon.

>You must be pretty fucking easy to impress

Sure thing, but after we beat Yaldabaoth, we're turning you in to the police and you're testifying in my place.

Sure, Haru brought some. You can have that.

I share a birthday with this man, whoever he is. I was thinking of giving P1 a shot too, just to see what it was like

I don't i ever shared a birthday with any fictional character ever. February 3rd.

Fuck off groo

Looks broken now that you mention it.

What flavors of cake will there be?