Seriously is there a good retort to this that shuts non-car people up for good?

Seriously is there a good retort to this that shuts non-car people up for good?

I like it and it's my money

You have 10 seconds to justify spending all that money on yearly upgrading your phone just to tag your friends on memes on fb.

But then again I don't associate with normies. If they're such a basic bitch they think passion is a fruit, they can go fuck temselves

"fuck off double nigger"
Works EVERY time

This

Pause briefly and let them see you building the sound of the start of the word "double" for emphasis

>Fuck off, DOUble nigger

lol jealous

yea and they are just "people"
plenty of money is spent on them for no objective gain

I don't do this. I have an iPhone 4S :(

"You have 10 seconds to explain why I should justify my hobbies to you. In 12 words or less. After that, you can explain how it's any of your business."

Its my fucking car and my fucking money you double nigger.

Ive actually come out to what would be a 100$ a month car payment buying 3 shitboxes and driving full time za

Cheaper than most anything, checkmate normies have fun with your 400$ a month payment+new car insurance

Your should upgrade my dude you probably have shit signal or nosing important bands

I maintain it myself and only put basic repairs into it, I bought it for 4K and have only put 500 in repairs in it.

It makes me happy to have worked for and built something.

I work my ass off any where from 40-70 hours a week. The majority of my money goes to bills like rent, utilities, insurance and all other bullshit things you have to pay for just to live. When you think about it, its bretty upsetting. So since i like having a fun driving experince i like to put small amounts of money into my car to make me remember life can still be fun and to keep me sane.

Buy new car and pay insurance for a young man. You will pay like 20k a year for a generic sonata with base engine.

Buy old luxury car and you will pay 10k a year in maintenance and insurance.

>10k a year in maintenance and insurance
where the fuck do you live and what do you drive

I only spend the money on serviceable parts to keep it running in tip top shape, so its completely justifiable.

Only if he holds it the wrong way

either, its my hobby or
im a mechanic

AM I BEING DETAINED?!?!?

top kek

Nigga, is that an SVX?

>live in a place devoid of tracks, twisty roads, and reasonable speed limits
>live in a place with high insurance, high taxes, and lots of cops
Come to think of it, I can't justify spending my money on a nice car. I can barely enjoy it.

It's my money, fuck off cunt. I'll do whatever I want with it.