youtube.com/watch?v=eJOv09uVyhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tharja a best and canon

I wanna fuck Lukas

Azura is shit

early AND gay

Azura a best

>his skill gives -3 to all stats and still hurts him every battle

Reminder to ignore people trying to pit Nino against Reinhardt and vice versa, they're just /v/edditors trying to create conflict where there isn't any.
Also, report signaturefagging.

ah yes, the early thread for no reason and shitheads trying to get the first post for no reason at all

Better to have early threads than idiots making 5 or more once we hit the bump limit.

Ephraim + Tharja is canon as of today

pasty boys

youtube.com/watch?v=eJOv09uVyhY

Cum inside Cumilla!

Stop shilling your videos Ghast

What red unit would you 5*?
+spd,-res roy
+atk,-hp (m)corrin
xander

As if this surprised anyone.

Well. Except maybe delusional Xandercucks.

Yes run Tharja for all those scary greens running amok.

>mentally ill piece of shit
No thanks.

I want to cum in mamui and have him look back at me disgusted as it slowly spills out

Do you ever just see a really bad FE artist asking for commissions and you think "who the fuck would pay that lad"?

One day...

You can roll him as a 5* and get renewal 3.

Ghast said Joey Wheeler was uncool, I'll never take him seriously again.

>Tharja only a bit less than 600 milion ahead
>7 hours left

Has Tharja run out of steam? Can Robin brute force it now?

>giving a shit about the weapon triangle or defence tiles

IV reroll fucking when?

Desperation Tharja even kills Linde

Give me a set for Attack/HP Robin. Blue Tome Breaker and something resistance?

..|: : : : : : : |: : : : : : |::::|,\,: : : : : : : : : : : : : :”,\::::|: \
..| : : : : : : : : : : : : : |::::|:'-,\: : : : : : : : : : : : : : :”-'\,|: :|
...\ : : : : : : : : : :'\: : :\:::|: : '\'\: : : : :~,,: : : : : : : : : “~-',_
... \: : : : : : : : : : :\: /:|:/: : : :',',: : : : : “,: : : : : : : : : : :,/”',
... .\: : : : : : : : : : :\|: |/: : : ,“....”,: : : : : '\: : : : : : : : : ,/.....”-,
... ...\: : : : : : : : : : \: |: : ...........\: : : : : |: : : : : : : ,-“.........'\
... ... .\ : : : : : : : : : '\': : /..............\: : : : |: : : : : :,-“.............|
... ... ...\ : : : : : : : : : '\:/.................\: : :,/: : : : : /.............../
... ... .....\ : : : : : : : : : \...................\:,-“: : : : :,/.............../
... ... ... ...\ : : : : : : : : : \,..............,”======',_..........,-“
... ... ... ... \,: : : : : : : : : \: ¯”'~---~”¯: : : : : : : : : :¯”~~,'

It was nice to have a full thread without "early posts" for once. Too bad a namefaggot is the clear inidication we can't have nice things.

i use her because all the hectors + reds, she doesn't give a fuck about distant counter
plus she can kill reinhardt and linde too if she has to.
nothing is scary if you run a blade tome user though

No it's not. Early threads do not prevent multiple new threads from happenning, lurk more here and you'll notice that. You know what prevents those? Announcing you're making a thread and checking the catalogue before pressing the create new thread button. Hell, you don't even need to make a thread at 750, there's zero reason for a general to stay on the first page

The only thing that can't happen is Robin can't get the multiplier anymore. If both teams just brute force it Tharja will still stay in the lead.

You can do it user, I'm praying for you.

Convince yourself you don't need her and she'll come. Or better yet believe it for real. I have two 4* and they are useless. I guess at least she's really pretty to look at.

So does a stick

If Tharja was going to brute force it though wouldn't she already be further ahead?

You could blatantly tell that losing images scared off a lot of the shitposters, they probably went out and actually did things in real life, SEETHING and SHOOK, and came far too late in the subsequent thread to signaturepost.

more often than should be legal. its like they have no self awareness that they're shit and are directly competing with all the other more talented fe artists

I'm saving up flags (400 at the moment)

Caeda a shit. Marth should've banged Minerva instead.

>Ghast
Kill yourself.

I just want a Faye or a Genny.

>wanting the jew to be less jewish
Stop playing shitty gacha games retard

That delicious Draconic Aura. Investing that on him was the best choice

Why is she so terrible? I have this.

Oswin when?

There's still quite a few hours left. It's better to wait until the match is near its end just in case Robin team pulls something unexpected.

t. Camillafag.

Who are you getting? Wrys?

I've been on Veeky Forums for 7 or 8 years now, and to this day I don't understand why tripfagging without a reason isn't just simply a bannable offence.

Heroesfag here, Is Echoes too bad of a choice for my first game?

If trading ever became a thing I'd give this one to you for a Wrys

Broke my multiplier while gunning for Celica and even looking at her makes me mad.

I really wish IntSys hadn't fucked up her growth rates.

Minerva is mine.

where's that picture of matthew and deke driving off a cliff into oswin's mouth

Not much but, just take note it quite different from the rest of the series.

Echoes/Gaiden is NOTHING like the rest of the series, play Binding Blade first

>still no reply
As I thought

As long as you don't play Fates/Awakening first you're fine.

most tripfags buy Veeky Forums passes

its a bad introduction to the series since its so different from everything else. try Awakening, Birthright, or 7

Echoes is an rpg while the rest of FE is srpg.

>every single fanartist gives all female characters boobs much bigger than in their official art
Why can't people appreciate boobs of all sizes?

>looking at the casts of different games to see who would make good GHBs
>Awakening and Fates casts
God damn, they really didn't have great villains.

I know Walhart seems to be what most people want when it comes to an Awakening GHB but I kind of want Yen'fay personally. Hopefully he can be a better Navarre or something since he'll have a prf weapon(Amatsu). It'll even have distant counter.

Fates is the biggest shitshow with villains though. Thankfully they played Xander up as one so we got him as a GHB. Only one I'd kind of want to see from there is I guess Iago since his design is pretty cool.

Who would you really really want to see as a GHB from any game? It doesn't even really have to be a villain considering Navarre and FeMU

I'd imagine everyone is playing it safe to not give Robin a multiplier or just seeing how fast he can gain points.

Nah you'll be fine

play 7, 8, or 9 first

You can always meme her up.

What's wrong with this strat and how to i tackle the last room
hard/classic

*kick*
*punch*
Say my abs are painted on again, I dare you.

>Heroesfag here
kill self

Here's your order 7 > 6 > PoR > RD > Awakening > Fates

Pretend you played everything before 6 and make jokes about about Sacred Stones despite never playing it.

I regret nothing.

She is the middle ground between the 3 Lancers. Lowest Atk but 32 is still very solid, Spd higher than Ephraim enough to reach 30 with a boon, higher Def than Ephraim and Donnel but lower than Lukas, and a bit higher Res than Donnel. She's not bad but ultimately isn't as optimized as your other Lancers.

stop that

>skipping SS
>playing awakening and fates
wew lad

>a communication error has occured
Don't tell me they banned my ass because I was playing on a rooted tablet

why astra though?

I had literally nothing else.

Is there a permanent solution to this error?

It's annoying as fuck.

With how Ghast seems to have wanked Eliwood. Someone should convince him that Alfonse is the same.

I gave mine Fury instead, Life and Death seems like it'll just kill him way too fast instead of putting him into Desperation Range. And I plan to give him Luna too, Astra takes too long and his damage output isn't the most amazing to make good use of Astra.

What's the best A Skill for Azura?

Her own. Or the usual fury.

Fury

A shit

Can you reinstall it to get rid of it? Cause I can't login on both my tablet and phone.

The Heroes FAQ link is no longer working

The thought about remakes is interesting to the amiibo concept. If elibe remakes happen, would Roy get a doppelganger?

>100% Crit
>x4 multiplayer
>still does shit damage
wew

the OP is shit at copypasting
check previous OP

Probably since it is already the case with Alm and Celica.

Get in line

>Way fast
>Almost exclusively Heroes
I've been gone for like a month. It was bad then, but now it's just insane. Seperate generals when
>B-but it would be too slow!
yeah so