I'm not trying to pump this stock...

I'm not trying to pump this stock...But rather telling you guys this great oppurunity to be known as the king at making money from pinks lol....

check this pink sheet stock out guys, it's about to be bought out at the potential share price of .098. It was barely at .0210 just yesterday.

Get ready for lift off, the bidding war has just begun.

google "EPGL BUYOUT"

Here's the PR prnewswire.com/news-releases/epgl-gains-third-us-patent-allowance-and-inwith-corp-proposes-epgl-buyout-bid-300400030.html

Also, here is their twitter twitter.com/EPGLMed?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Other urls found in this thread:

prnewswire.com/news-releases/epgl-gains-third-us-patent-allowance-and-inwith-corp-proposes-epgl-buyout-bid-300400030.html
twitter.com/EPGLMed?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hmmm, interesting...

Hmmm, interesting...

Hmmm, interesting...

You get that there are ID's here, samefag. Sage

I

I know, Just bumping this post =)

So did you guys bother to look? Or just troll my post?

HMMM, INTERESTING...

Also look at LVGI if you guys want to be ballers....
Mark this post when EPGL and LVGI come up 100's of percent

You better not be fucking with me, OP

How am I fucking with you?? do some DD and you will find out this is an awesome opportunity lol. EPGL is getting bought out at a bid of current market value up to .098 per share...so all people have to do is pump this close to .098 and epgl will get bought out t that level... It's simple..

Another good penny to mess with is BLTA if you can hold long term....

But LVGI and EPGL are guaranteed short term explosions

Fuck it, it's worth a shot

bippity bump

Hmmm, interdasting...

Aye, muy interesante

Can't trade it on Robinhood.

Lol.
I can't imagine why that would be.

HmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Hmmm, interesting...

Hmmm, 面白い...

>I'm not trying to pump this stock...But rather telling you guys this great oppurunity to be known as the king at making money from pinks lol....
>
>
>check this pink sheet stock out guys, it's about to be bought out at the potential share price of .098. It was barely at .0210 just yesterday.
>
>Get ready for lift off, the bidding war has just begun.
>
>
>google "EPGL BUYOUT"
>
>Here's the PR prnewswire.com/news-releases/epgl-gains-third-us-patent-allowance-and-inwith-corp-proposes-epgl-buyout-bid-300400030.html
>
>
>Also, here is their twitter twitter.com/EPGLMed?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
Reported to sec for insider trading.

i reported everyone in this thread for pumping and dumping collusion. i hope the memes were worth it

Everyone here is dumb as fuck lol...Literally retarded..straight mental..

Do your DD and you will see there is no insider trading going on here...All information is accessible to the public