/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Never

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30200/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22821/?
youtube.com/watch?v=eS3AZ12xf6s
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68849/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Y___ W____ A S___

Kaarina is literally human perfection personified tbqh

Naw, you stop that.

yuhi was a shit

Humans with elf ears.

That's not how you spell "Ylfa."

Well played

>playing favorites with your character's waifus
shame on you

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

>a reptile that lays eggs can become pregnant by a mammal who's offspring is determined by the phase of the moon
Whoever made Inigo seems more and more retarded the more I know about the mod.

Harmony was always a myth.
Entropy is real.

I believe that that's what you call a breton

The six hours we spent without waifus n the previous thread proved that harmony is a myth and nobody actually wants to talk lore.

Doesn't make it any less true.

What/which mods would you make if you knew how/had time to do it?

I'd add more instruments to the world, a larger variety of songs, soldiers having marching songs, and various groups of soldiers have different songs, i.e stormcloaks coming from Dawnstar would sing their own songs, while Imperial Legionnaires from Bruma would have others (and not just changing oppression to aggression, but actual different songs).

The instruments could be harps, more types of drums, stringed instruments (idk if it's called that in english, but instruments played with a bow) and stuff like that.

She looks like a pig.

I would make the game fun again.

Dobby is NOT a pig you take that back

>glasses
>feminist haircut
nein danke

Take a break for a few months, then start a brand new playthrough, rping as something you haven't done before, with some overhaul mods and a few quest mods you haven't done before, and it will be fun again.

A big city or worldspace

what sort of city you mean? How would it "feel"?

I would make an equippable longpipe, maybe make it give off smoke if possible, since I don't like the one Izzy made. I'd use the model from this mod nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30200/? but I don't know the first thing about rigging or whatever.

btw which mod does that to the solitude harbour?

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22821/?

Prepare for bad frames.

???

do you live under a rock?

It's a Jojo reference.

yes?

it's a what now?

you've never read the tale of the boy who lived?

Jojo, that character from Persona 5.

i only read Louis L'Amour books

sorry, i don't own the nintendo

!!!

Worst Final Fantasy, Worst Character. Even worse than Laughing Boy.

Think something like Novigrad in The Witcher 3.

Yes I know, you can't have proper dialogue with anyone there other than quest npcsor merchants and 95% of the buildings can't be accessed, I don't care. It's big, it's beautiful, it looks, sounds and feels alive. Rather have several dozens NPCs on screen doing stuff and giving me the illusion of a massive densely populated metropolis than 6 people standing around in the Whiterun market doing nothing all day. But that can't happen in Skyrim, it just wouldn't feel right with the game's shitty animations and sound and shit, not to mention the engine would implode.

I think I'd settle for a city separated into a number of different districts, each being about the size of one Solitude or a bit bigger maybe and properly populated and cluttered. A city with slums, residential areas for people of different levels of wealth, a big market, the royal/jarl/whatever residence, etc. Something that, unlike the cities in vanilla Skyrim, would take more than five minutes not counting loading screens between districts to fully explore.

Would be nice, but if the cities were five times as big, it would look extremely weird unless the wilds between cities weren't also scaled up, and it would just be too boring to trek across all that imo.

If I were to make such a mod I'd just place the city in its own worldspace outside vanilla Skyrim

Every day for thirty days
I'm gonna do it
You'll see

What?

Show me your magic

Daggerfall's cities feel infinitely more alive than Skyrim's do, despite the fact that everyone is ultimately inconsequential. I don't know why everyone seems to think that having a cities with a large scale like Daggerfall's cities or Novigrad would mean that any and all interaction would have to disappear. I think there is a way to balance the two, and achieving that balance should be the goal of TESVI.

Make a large number of important handcrafted NPCs with quests, full dialogue, handcrafted houses, and schedules. Toss in a large number of generic NPCs with generic dialogue, generic houses. The idea that every NPC should have something important to do or say is just as bad as the opposite.

>What/which mods would you make if you knew how/had time to do it?
OpenOB

Just let me play modded Oblivion without it falling apart at the seams

Show me your butt.

Oh and I wouldn't mind having the cities separated by bigger distances desu, as long as the landscape is nice and comfy. And it would make more sense too since you wouldn't have a major city, a few nordic dungeons, a dragon wall and a dwemer ruin all located within a 30 second jog from each other.

That pipe I ported is the best. But really there isn't a smoking pipe mod yet? Wow.
>OpenOB
That would be nice.

>The idea that every NPC should have something important to do or say is just as bad as the opposite
And it's not like Skyrim achieved that anyway.
>enter city
>see NPC
>talk
>tells me some shit about his past or how he wants to fuck that other NPC or whatever
>all dialogue options exhausted within a minute
>no reason at all to ever talk to that guy again
Would be better to just give unimportant NPCs a good amount of flavour dialogue they throw at you when you walk by, enough that it doesn't become too repetitive. And it's the same with houses, 90% of them are generic family homes so what's the point in letting me enter every single one. I've seen them all once I've seen the first one.

Yeah, where's the Nadene butt huh?! You think it hasn't been long enough Maze, but we do damnit.

magic

>lifted character
What does this mean?

You're a nut! You're crazy in the coconut! youtube.com/watch?v=eS3AZ12xf6s

Lifted. Swiped. Purloined. You absconded with it.

oh geez i love this song

But I made it, that's melon or lemon whatever you guys called her.

the fuck

The character in the image you just posted is lemon. The character in the image on the previous page is not.

izzy, the fuck are you doing here

go to nexus, you belong there

It's the same character with slightly different sliders and new hair.

Here is proof :)))

I guess that means you like it and thought I stole it lmao. Only some shitter like you would do that...

An equipment overhaul that makes weapons and armors have different properties based on what material they're made of besides damage/weight. Changes would include Iron Weapons and Armor not slowing you down at all by default (drawn or otherwise), Dwarven Armor doubling your resistance to stuns and disarms while guardbreaking easier, and Daedric Armor would make you do more damage and regenerate more stamina when you're at low health. The idea is to make weapons sidegrades rather than upgrades. I've no idea how to give weapons that functionality without editing literally weapon every item in the game.

A bunch of warrior focused powers/perks/"techniques" that are taught by tutors all around Tamriel. Their implementation ranges from being bound to a power button, to changing how one of your power attacks function (think the Ranger Takedown in NV). The idea is that regular melee is typically R1 mashing followed by various levels of complex kiting and that's because power attacks aren't rewarding enough, and the techniques are supposed to heavily influence how you fight by giving you something of a signature move that stands out among your move set. Normally that'd be easy enough, and I could have made that mod by now, but you can't give powers cooldowns that aren't daily (unless if they are shouts) and no matter how you cut it, tying the abilities to magicka ala DaS3 favors mages over warriors, so there's no way to balance triggered powers to be actually influential to the regular playstyle without it being broken. Webm related, the idea was it would reduce your magicka so mages would suffer from using it and that warriors without investment in magicka wouldn't be able to permanently keep themselves in this mode because the reduced magicka put them below how much they needed for the power, but it needs to cost magicka and the game refuses to drop your magicka below the amount needed to cast the spell that caused it.

Yeah, the preset the original creator gave you was pretty useful in that regard.

>...

It not exactly what you're looking for, but check out nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68849/?

What preset? I made the character before anyone even bought the game because it leaked lol.

this is what I am talking about
you are nexus incarnate

Oh, so you're the reason that the "ENB is blurry" meme got started.

Oh, and you can make spells and powers have a cooldown, but it's somewhat hacky. I make a magic effect and a check that causes the script to stop if the effect is present. There might be better ways, I'm not that good at modding.

Is there a mod that removes every race except Khajiit and Argonian

Quack

here is another amazing waifu from the nexus [spoiler[/spoiler]

That's not magic, that's a duck!

Just give me TES VI so we can move on from the wasteland modding has become.

What're some suggested headmesh mods? Every single female that I try to make looks like a goddamn potato, and it's atrocious. Help.

>"you want a kiss"

Yeah but I did it ironically to make people angry, you lot actually have the bad taste to abuse it.

Strictly a problem with your slider skills mate.

>Essential and Marriageable:
>Yes
grab the mod now, Lela is waiting for you

Racemenu and git gud. If Snakestone can make a good waifu, so can you.

Does anybody know if this armor or something like this was finished? It was originally made by bryanwee20 for a mashup mod but it doesn't show up there.

Also how difficult is it to do the kind of shit this guy did? Just combining other pieces and parts of other armors into something much cooler.

Now I cast paralyze on it.

No no, I mean the general belief among some retards that ENB is inherently blurry no matter what you do.

>Those lips
I bet the father is a redguard.

>Just Thieves Guild top with a random rob
>All retextured black
I wish there was an accurate way to show my disdain for such lazy garbage.

What's the best UUNP preset to customize at?

not slaughterfish?

The one you think looks best. Unless it's She-Hulk.

What kind of an autist would think that's a general belief? They would just be talking about your shitty blurry images
>nexus is making better characters than /tesg/ now
Shameful.

What's wrong with She-Hulk?

Why do goats, elves, and vampires think they're allowed here?

>people posting screenshots from 2012
there is no hope

If you are interested in "half-dragons" I recommend this mod

What did he mean by this?

there is no hope for this general
the other ones have new content we just post things from 2012 because everythings the fuck same

Well he hasn't so your point is moot.

>People think Yarti looks good
Oh man, oh boy.

>"Tushani was born a farmer's daughter in Rorikstead. When she was only 2, her father passed away from ataxia. She tended the farm with her mother most of her life, until one day when she was 19."
>"On this day, some Stormcloaks came through Rorikstead. They must not have had a woman's touch
for some time as they forced themselves upon her. Her mother kicked and screamed trying to stop the stormcloaks."

>"Tushani, noticing the commotion, ran to her mother's aide and tried fighting the stormcloaks with a shovel but was pushed back and knocked unconscious. When she awoke, the stormcloaks were gone and her mother lay dead in the garden."

>"Tushani buried her mother, sold the farmhouse and moved to Solitude to join the Legion and trained to be a combat scout."

"To this day, she hunts all stormcloaks looking for the ones that took her mother."

top tier waifu

The nipples are diagonal and the shoulders are triangular

He has. I can't remember her name but she's good. Better than your waifu, guaranteed. Feel free to post her and prove me wrong.

I really like 50% or so MCBM with touches here and there when Iam in a thicc mood. Tits become really round and not too much fake looking.

But I have been just using UNPB customized.