/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
Bee Leader Edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 4/5/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/HwMAn1iz
pastebin.com/GRbDs0NW
imgur.com/a/TR5LP
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

chiaki

>ywn get extra portions in exchange for sexual favors
>ywn be pinned on a kitchen table and pounded by chubby chef dick
>ywn engage in naked tantric blindfold taste testing
>ywn correctly guess the secret ingredient it's more dick
It's not fucking fair terubros

I love my Mitty!

I want to fuck Amami.

Posting worst boy

I love my darling husband

That's not a picture of you_____ though.

posting best girl!

That would be

OTP!

Saihara - Drake (sadboi pleb shit)
Amami - Kendrick Lamar (superior)
Ouma - MF DOOM
Kaito - Kanye West
Korekiyo - Aesop Rock
Hoshi - Death Grips

Prove me wrong

Amami and his beloved Saihara!

>new thread saimeno cuteness reminder

The love hotel extension fic is finished. Can be found here;
pastebin.com/HwMAn1iz

Amamianon how the fuck do you get Kaito pics I don't have.

Ouma would prolly be Atmosphere, Gonta would be MF DOOM if anything

>Ouma has tears of happiness streaming down his cheeks
>"how to be the best child ever"
>the baby squeaks out a "da yo"

Maybe I'm just lucky? I have no idea. I'm just going through some twitter accounts likes and save what I find.

For some reason you have angered [insert your favorite Danganronpa character here] so much they will now attempt to fight you to the death
Can you stop them?

I'm in your talent room
I'm in
Your talent room
I'm in your talent room
I'm in
Your talent room
Teachin' midgets how to swim

ACCORDING TO ALL KNOWN LAWS OF AVIATION THERE IS NO WAY KOKIBEE SHOULD BE ABLE TO FLY

Hot damn, now I need to write a fic based on that.

Nope.

Nope, sadly.

You know Kaito is that dick at the gym blasting Stronger while he tries to deadlift 20 lbs more than he's able to

Easily, but I'd let him beat me up for a little while just to get the anger out of his system, then hug him as tight as I can to squeeze the rest out.

I'm such a disappointment to my waifu.

BEST GIRL
BEST VILLAIN
BEST MASTERMIND

Yes because I'm not an admirable girl

My death is inevitable.

No.

Rantaro nii-chan!

Taitofan writes Saiouma where Saihara has a vag roughly 75% of the time. Wonder if she'd do it.

Please do. Ouma with a child is hilariously irresponsible but cute.

old and busted

The most important thing is that you have the most beautiful artwork of them in your heart.I was planning on drawing you a Kaito back but his hair is fucking me up, why is it so hard to draw.

I want to cure Shinguji

Don't think she's into pregnancy.

If Ouma doesn't have access to Gonta or any weapons, most likely. He seems fairly easy to take down in hand to hand combat if you don't have space AIDS.

How does my dick taste? Can you taste your sister?

This

Yeah that makes sense. I just found nsfw of Kaito bottoming, so I'm happy now.
And his hair isn't hard to draw if it's a bad drawing, just do some purple lines going up and done. If it's a detailed drawing, good luck.

like chocolate!

Nice.
I find drawing his hair hard to draw even when I try to do it badly, but maybe thats just me.

16th place on every poll
That's how shit your "mastermind" is

I want to fuck Tsumugi bros. I want to fuck her and suck on her fingers like it was the last piece of barbecue sauce from the last rib. I want to then pound her soaking hot pussy like I was smashing the A button in Super Smash Bros games. I want to eat her her pussy out like I was at the fanciest Chinese good restaurant in Japan.

Dude it looks good, better than when I draw it. I really like how you draw.

Our love is meant to be our special secret, older brother!

Now come to the bedroom, our parents aren't home.

I like posting my charts!

This picture unironically made me laugh.
Don't say such things! But thanks.

Let me eat straight from that chocolate vagoo, dood.

But it's true!
Anyways, how long have we been doing the character switch? Since friday? Because I got used to posting Amami, and now going back will be a bit weird.

This is your SHSL Detective for today

Hey guys.

It's going to be time for me to make stuff for VGL8 soon so for those who are interested please vote in the poll for the team's roster.

pastebin.com/GRbDs0NW

I'm not sure, but Friday sounds about right. I still haven't gotten used to post Kaito myself, but I do enjoy it.

(Picture of Amami holding the bleach bottle because I don't have it)

Fuck off Rentarou you fucking retard. You should stop fucking the chocolate puss or else your brain will literally deteriorate.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I think you should keep everything as is.

>(Picture of Amami holding the bleach bottle because I don't have it)
We're doing this now?
Really?
>Not SHSL Hitman
I mean he fucked up but still

Maybe it's because Kaito has a lot less pics than Amami, or because they're pretty different. The kind of fan art Kaito gets is different from Amami's.

>We're doing this now?

Like I said I wanted to use it but I don't have it. :^)

True, you're definitely right about that. Could be that thats the reason.

Mugi!

I think we should add some V3 stuff, but it's going to be hard without spoilers.

Is wallpaper that should be burnt

Is wallpaper that shouldn't be burned!

Don't worry though, it'll just be two more days. Anyways, I'm going to sleep, I gotta wake up soon tomorrow.

Good night /drg/!

>this is how people cosplay Hoshi

Chocolate Vagina? Hickshon?

Hickshon would probably be seen as a spoiler. Something tulpaman related would be nice.

Sleep well, Kaitobro!

Those are some plump lips

Accurate.

Koko!

Still a qt

I voted for Chocolate Pussy, Give Me Back My Baby Boy/Tampon Baby and *goes to kiss her*

To be entirely honest I've avoided DRV3 spoilers so I might have to ask you guys which DRV3 character is associated with whatever gets voted in if I don't recognize it just so I can have a basic idea.

I want to touch his vagina

Some of these are good, I'll vote for them as well. I also voted for Uso da yo, MAGIC, Zeussu and Korekiyo Reipu.

>sees an elaborate tumblr post about Yumeno being a lesbian

It's like these faggots can't even read.

>not wanting to suck Koko's Cockco

Shit taste m8

>Shinguji wanted a massage from Kirumi

How would the cast react about getting a massage from her?

What part of "hmm I wonder if I should charge my magic with thick wolf knot or big horse cock today" do they not understand?

Not a massage, but close enough.

What do you expect from people that still ship Kaemaki?

ded

Link m8?

Why does Japan like this type of ear cleaning so much? Does it really feel that good?

Why not both?

What a weirdly specific subject for a picture although I love getting my ears cleaned (nonsexually)

Yes, it does.

Ear water irrigation feels fucking great too.

Not Japanese, but I had my ears cleaned like that when I was little, and it felt really good.
Maybe it's more of an Asian thing?

>futa Ouma

hmmmmm

not sure if I want it

himiko soft belly

>Saihara had invited Harumaki to his apartment to talk about Kaede'. She'd have said no if he didn't sound so desperate.
>The truth was something else. Her instincts were lowered when Shinguji struck.
>She woke up to find Iruma being triple-teamed. Nee-San took her virginity, Shinguji's taken her mouth, and Kaede is eating out her ass. Iruma's cheeks are covered in tears, as Harumaki notices that both she and the inventor are tied to slabs in some warehouse.
>She barely starts struggling before looking down to find Saihara licking at her cunt. He meets her eyes and turned to Nee-San.
>"Ah, I've been waiting for you to awaken," She says, pulling out of Iruma and slapping her in the face. "This slut has been far too easy to break. Quit hissing, Korekiyo. I didn't hit them that hard."
>Saihara is wearing a bra and panties, his dick just barely contained, when he turns and falls at Nee-San's feet. He kisses her foot and moves up to her cunt. His mouth latches onto it like it's his favourite meal.
>"You've seen my work with Saihara and Kaede." Nee-San taunts as she pats the detective's head. Harumaki ignores Kaede glaring jealously. "Don't worry, you'll be joining them soon."
>Iruma is moaning as Shinguji cums again. Nee-San grips Saihara's hair and shoves him off.
>"Make sure the whore is satisfied. But don't forget to assist Korekiyo or Kaede in their parts. It's your duty to satisfy your masters, after all."
>Nee-San lurks towards Harumaki while Saihara crawls towards Iruma with a mixture of regret and lust in his broken eyes. Kaede moves quicker, however, and Harumaki can't stop from gasping when the pianist viciously backhanded him.
>"Back off, slave. You can have her ass, but don't get arrogant." Kaede hisses.
>"I'm sorry, Mistress." Saihara mewls, staying on his hands and knees- as ordered, while Nee-San plunges the first finger into Harumaki

He doesn't really care about Saihara, though

How about futa on Ouma?
imgur.com/a/TR5LP

>Harumaki is forced to watch as Saihara eats out Iruma's ass, only interrupted when he's forced out by Shinguji and/or Kaede.
>He has to orally service them, or let them tease his dick somehow, and 'clean-up'. Sometimes Shinguji makes Kaede service him as well, but Iruma is the focus.
>She always talked a big game, but she clearly hates the ropes digging into her breasts, the vibrators forcing her to feel pleasure, her inability to move her arms and legs, and the constant rape.
>Harumaki has to watch the woman be filled with cum by the girl she thought she could trust. All while she's slowly being fingered by Nee-San.
>Nee-San peppers this with cutting remarks about her time as an assassin. Asking how a skilled killer could have been caught out like this. Noting that she could only watch as her friends were being broken, and now couldn't do anything for Iruma.
>"Now I'm going to take the virginity you saved for another." Nee-San chuckles. "But don't worry. Momota will have his time. He'll be a member of our family."
>Harumaki struggles harder at this before Nee-San slaps her. With barely any time to register the pain, Nee-San plunges in.
>Trying to keep her mind off the pain, she can only notice the vibrators that will likely be used on her. Nee-San is already grabbing them and shoving them against Harumaki's nipples and cunt.
>"It seems you're more of a slut than I thought. To have been eyeing these." Nee-San smiles and Harumaki has never felt terror like this.
>Over Nee-San's shoulder is the sight of Saihara being made to take a double-sided dildo with Iruma as Shinguji and Kaede mock him. Harumaki's own situation isn't much better, the ropes revealing her private parts for Nee-San's use.
>Ten minutes of nothing but verbal abuse and a dildo going in and out, in and out, in and out, and Harumaki is finding it harder to take.
>Nee-San taunts her about being unable to cum. Teases her to the very edge.
>It's not hard to realise why Saihara and Kaede broke.

>"Beg, Harukawa. Beg for Nee-San to let you cum and I may." Nee-San frowns and puts a hand to her throat. "Refuse, and I may experiment on you."
>"Please, Nee-San." Harumaki knows better than to put pride first. "Please let me cum."
>Nee-San smirks and goes faster. But Harumaki still can't cum.
>With a snap of her fingers, Iruma is freed, obvious that she broke long ago. Shinguji, Kaede, and Saihara move onto Harumaki.
>Shinguji and Saihara take her breasts while Kaede uses a dildo of her own to fuck her ass.
>A cycle of never-ending pleasure and pain merging into one another. Harumaki can't escape while the verbal mockery begins again. The taunts over what Kaito would say if he could see her now. A whole hour of non-stop sexual and verbal abuse.
>Harumaki, at the end of it, has her mind clouded with pleasure and sorrow to the point that she has lost her senses. She openly begs for Nee-San to let her cum. That she'd do anything to just be freed and allowed to end this.
>"Even if it meant bringing Momota into our family?" Shinguji whispers.
>Harumaki stops and that's when Nee-San slaps her. The right cheek, then the left, and over and over. The beatings are not like what she used to go through, but when mixed with everything else that happened, they might as well as been.
>Perhaps it's the abuse. Maybe it's the drugs she had unknowingly been injected with. Maybe it's just the endless cycle and the destruction of hope.
>She gives in.
>"I will! I'll sell-out Kaito. I'll capture anyone you want! Please! Stop this torture!" Harumaki's crying like a baby and Nee-San couldn't be happier.
>Harumaki, finally allowed to cum, does it ten times in a row before she's too exhausted to continue. The bonds on her and Iruma are undone and both women fall to the ground.
>Nee-San stands over them. "Saihara, clean this up, Kaede will help you." Both slaves do as commanded. "As for you two, I have plans for you."
>Kiibo and Momota wouldn't know what hit them.