Boobaru

hello Veeky Forums im looking at buying this sti as a project/daily what are your thoughts on the sti and i guess awd/subaru thread?

is the sti even as good as a golf r?
or a focus rs?

fuck it, just get an evo 9

why do you want it.

how old are you? because if you are under 30 years old. expect to pay a lot for insurance.

Also does it snow where you live?

sti's are meme cars.

you're better off with a 2.5rs (GC8) with an STI swap. They are faster, lighter and all around better looking

2 main reasons
1. the sti has really cheap insurance cause my dad works for the insurance company we use and its stupid cheap blah blah
2. we get aprocimatley 20 to 25 feet per year around here and i want a fun and reliable snow car

evos break so much though like why

>aprocimatley

approximately. How old are you? you never answered my question

I missed x fuck off lmao and im 19

>self bump
the main reason i dont want to go with the 2.5rs swap is that i dont have the time to work on it and get it dialed as much as i would love to do that

because handle better and lighter

Buy a JDM one idiot, they're cheaper anyway.

Find a 1992 WRX, I bet you can get one landed in USA for under 5000 cuckbacks.

I love my Subaru. I've had her for about a month now. AMA

Did you actually pay over $150 for fucking plastic mud flaps?

Oh hell no. They came with the car when I purchased it.

Good, I can't believe these stupid fucks pay that much for them.

Seriously, dollar store sells cuttings boards in different colours, just cut some up and screw them in.

If I bought them I would have gotten cheap off brand or bought used on Craigslist. People that buy the Perrin or Cobb parts or engine trims make me fucking laugh because they overpay like crazy.

Someone told me I needed to buy a new intercooler.

That's where they were wrong... I fixed that shit.

If I valued my time at $20/h, I only spent $40 fixing it.

Exactly. Not including taxes. Not including that you could do that while watching TV!

The group meets are always good too. I used to go to Bike meets, and dudes always trying to big dick everything... Subaru guys just hang out and talk cars, they don't argue over minor bullshit like which exhaust is better or some shit.

Wonder how much trouble it'd be to convert one to LHD

can anyone comment on this? I really like the look of older gen wrx sti's like this one

Why convert it? Just drive it as is.

You can't drive it anyway unless it's 25 years old, so it won't matter.

Or move to Canada and buy one.

i don't want the attention

Turn the AC on and keep the windows up.