/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Buzzwords Edition

>Stormblood Theme song
youtu.be/UmQm76wFfKk

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Callback Campaign
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Patch 3.57 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/7ee22ba181fbc53f3579bb5d97e21a459f2ab5b3

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Letter from the Producer LIVE XXXVI Set for May 22!
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/4d47f72b46e0a84af0eed3195615377b688a4756

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/J3tVdhYz

Last time on /xivg/:

Lalas.

>thread wars

Join LEAF!

the pastebins look identical

DRAKN isn't a Veeky Forums FC and neither is Edge. The formatting is off, too. Cut this shit out.

Second ones outdated since it has DRAKN listed.

fuck off you nigger cunt, this one was made first and I'm staying here. go die alone in your shitty thread you inbred mongoloid fuckface shitcunt asshole faggot

Edge is listed as a Veeky Forums fc in this OP.

Both of these threads have outdated pastebins.

>3DPD in OP
No thanks.

We'll fix it in the next thread.

Please transfer to excalibur

Is there something I can do that gets gil and GC seals at the same time?

i have approximately 150 ms ping on every data center, please shill me on why i should pick YOUR dc

>Soul Without Life

I'm tempted to go to a fanfest just so I can spit in Yoshi's face.

thoughts?

>be britbong and have 90ms before move
>goes up to 170ms
>the thing that actually bothers me the most about it is the slightly longer time and slower responsiveness of menus

Gameplay's been pretty much fine, the only thing I've had to adjust is stop being so ballsy with trying to stay inside aoes for as long as possible.

Please come to mateus! We are a growing RP community :)

hi please marry me lala thx

Reposting my reply from last thread

post fresh pumps

For those of you who are currently considering what to use your free transfer on, please consider joining Ultros. We of «ZR» are currently recruiting talented and experienced players for Stormblood progression.

do it you'll become an immortal autist and never be able to hold a job again when everyone records it and puts it on youtube.

ew they're going to have major crotch funk wearing tights like that with leather

Male characters allowed?

I'm going to cuck Sushi.

-san here, i forgot to mention i am not gay, sorry.

no

I'd prefer a larger group, but I don't really mind either way honestly. I can run any role, so let me know when the PF's up I suppose.

can anyone beat this grown man-ness

80 ping doesn't feel too bad.

Stop posting Matoks.

i got you senpai

>tfw you can now reliably double weave a Rejuvenation Potion into your ERP rotation

Game discussion here, need help.

tell them to stop being so pumpable

Why don't you pull up the list of items you can buy with GC seals online and then walk over to the marketboard and look them up?

>asks question with obvious answer
>game discussion

/bodiesofhardg/ - Strongwoman General

free transfer is for brand new EU worlds, retard

That's fine with me. I am still in queue for expert

You can't because it's locked.
WE'RE FULL FUCK OFF.

What do you guys think the snakeladies will give us for max reputation rewards?

it didn't say new worlds, it said "select"

Probably an equally ugly mount

cute!

I didnt mean to spend the seals on gil. I need the seals for ventures, but also msot things that give seals give no gil so it feels unrewarding.

scalejobs

the same predictable shit they've been giving us for years? a mount, a pet and possibly some glamour.

Hopefully something nice

unbirth, vore, bondage

>elezen running around in snake lady costumes
ROCK

HARD

seahorses

what is the more grievous offense, the data center location choice or the locking of transferring to some servers?

>unbirth
Fuck off

There's not an activity that you can grind that will give you both, afaik. You can build up a lot of seals over time by doing turn ins and stuff, and you can try crafting or gathering extra turn ins and then selling them for money, but that's sort of a gradual thing. The fastest way to get seals is to do a bunch of dungeons and roll on everything. There may be a low level you an do unsynced that's fast, idk

>they'd be STUPID to put it anywhere but texas!
>colorado! i'm pinging colorado!
>chicago boys!

who /best coast/ here?

neither is an actual issue

Definitely the data center location. I can ALMOST understand locking certain servers (they should've just provided incentive to join other servers without locking the big ones,) but putting the servers in Cali is just plain stupid.
I'm enjoying my super low ping though.

Data center location
Locking the servers would have been fine if they had done it years ago

You got some shit taste m8y

>elezen running around in snake lady costumes with their own beast tribe /coil emote

Its not a lot but just sell the shit you get from them. It might not be much while leveling but 50+ stuff you start to make good passive income from retainers.

They locked them just so people couldn't keep flodding onto Balmung/Gilga for SB

>/coilhug
Yesssssssss

>Getting enjoyment from the game further losing its population and reputation

bad
cute
cute
cuter
CUTEST

People won't pick up the game when they realize they can't actually enjoy end-game content since all the good players are on Gilgamesh.

>liking the child the most

typical pedo

You're worse than the unbirther

>being this much of an amerifat piss baby

>what is cross-server pf

The only thing you miss out on by not playing on Balmung/Gilga is never getting land/apt and not having the marketboard flooded with botters to an extreme.

When are the free transfers happening anyways? SB release? If so that's kind of lame

Grown up version

i bet you more people play this game from the west coast, which is why they moved it there.

>Max rep
>Get coilhugged

Yes

Suicidal east coaster here. Anyone have any tips?

CROSS SERVER PF YOU THICK HEADED SHITTER YOU NEVER LISTEN

gross

>odin cat is a pedo

Jesus.

You would be incorrect

You prefer the kid to the adult?

move to the west coast

If you faggots who threaten to quit actually make good on your promises, then he will be correct so eat a dick you 100+ms scumbag.

I just had my first bad experience on healer, where neither the tank nor the DPSs tried to pull aggro off me.

How common is this going to be later on?

kys

yes, it is much cuter and purer.

the servers will move once trump kicks out commiefornia manchildren anyways

confirmed pedo

that's it

i'm sexualizing it

intense masturbation begins now

A few more months until impeachment :)

I've never seen that cat show more skin than bare arms. That seems pretty pure to me.
Didn't even give in to that butt poster.

Heck yeah

Not common

>appreciate the cuteness and purity of children
>pedo
just because you're so sexually deprived that you can't look at anything without sexualizing it, doesn't mean I am, dude

They were probably east coasters trying to get used to their new latency.

Fuck off, pedo

>exposed armpits
the lewdest

Just, no. Just, don't.

you can stop projecting anytime, pedo

Hi