/pg/ Persona General

Previous NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/j6ZAenI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love Anne!

CLICK THIS IMAGE

TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT IT

I don't hate it.

>P5 PC port still not announced

Ose sucks he is the worst fucking persona in the series he's literally just a cheetaman with a boner what the fuck

Hopefully there are no cucks in this thread.

This is the cute

I want to shut this girl (male) up. With my dick.

Best woman, best wife, best cake.
Claimed.

Never ever, sadly.

Morgana can't type, I think it's safe

Sae is for Bukkake

Drunk sex with Ohya!

NTR IS GOD TIER

Yu is the best girl!
imgur.com/j6ZAenI

Makoto best girl

She has a pretty nice body. I'd lick her naughty bits if she let me.

Mara sucks he is the worst fucking persona in the series he's literally just a boner with a chariot what the fuck

I really really like Ichiko Ohya and hate paedophiles

> he

What if we fused Kawakami's fluffy hair with Haru's fluffy hair?

I like it.

t. Ryuji

>NTR fag
fuck off and go suck Goro's dick cuck

Claiming this gorgeous little lady.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

god bless you

>Each cast is getting older
>SEES members are halfway to their thirties

Do you think we'll hear mentions of them once they're all old enough to have families?

*morgana

I'd rather fuse it with Joker's hair, would take 9 months but the results would be better.

tfw I'm the same age as the SEES cast

they do mention Katsuya in P5 so maybe

If a lie is repeated often enough, people will eventually believe it, that's why one must always have something to back up their position if they're ever faced with a common falsehood that has been accepted by the masses.

Fuuka post dedicated to upholding the truth even when faced against a million other voices.

Source?

Their kids will mysteriously be drawn together, and with this generational succession of Persona users the JoJo references will finally be complete.

SO WE ROLL THE DICE

He's literally one guy just ignore him.

What's wrong with not being a teenager?

Will he post today lads?

>tfw mitsuru is older than sae

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

has he posted any new snaps

>Tfw I'm the same age as Philemon

the truth that everyone hates you and wants you dead!

I don't hate him.

I think he retired.

What the hell are the requirements for Rank 10 Mishima? I thought it was 10 requests completed, but I'm going through Sae's palace and I've only been able to get him to rank 8.

>Like the P5 cakes because I'm in their age range and not because of some forbidden cougar fantasies.

I want off.

>tfw about a year or so older

Stop trying to claim my wife as your own.

might as well quite while you're ahead

Probably you need to complete more requests.
I rushed him from 7 to 10 during shido's palace.

Another autistic post speaking for Fuuka as if she's a real person

You disgust me.

These games are very clearly made for people in their 20s.

Bretty good

where's the penis?

I love Fuuka!

>milf-suru

Why the long face?

I would like to know the name of this girl

gasp! the enemy!

woah hey guys just though i'd let yall know that student council president makoto niijima has such a huge ass i'd like to tap that whenever she ain't doing any student council president stuff kamoshida out

>girl

>Like Kawakami because she stole my heart with her SL.
I went in like "Oh yeah gonna bang the teacher" but then I didn't end up caring for either the maid or teacher aspect of her character and just liked getting to know her and seeing her get shy and melt when you're romantic with her.

Then maybe you should be claiming her first. :^)
If you get the post in first you can claim her, I'm just doing this because I like the Kawakami guy's style and want to adapt it to my waifu.

I liked Anne and all, but her Awakening was probably the weakest of the bunch (not sure if Haru's was better or worse).

does 26 year old Mitsuru still have tasty pits?

>Mitsuru turned 26 this year
>I turn 26 this year

>milf-suru still a virgin because she never moved on from door-kun
>becomes romance option in P6 with a custom protag

>neglecting your irl social links
Friendly reminder that if you're not improving your life you don't understand the games at all

sae niijima: ace attorney when

That's a very happy Fuuka

I ALWAYS get my post in first. I'm very autistic about making sure I get the first post in every thread I'm home/awake for.

>that fanfic where she fucks his lifeless body is canon

I like Goro and I hate myself for it

>fuuka fag taking advantage of someone else being despised to try and weasel back
fuck off you lonely piece of shit this isn't you circlejerk and stop pretending to love fuuka when you really just use her as a foothold to attention whore faggot.

Then those bitches shouldn't ask me for certain levels of social stats.

Level 1 lazy retards lives matter.

What are your favorite characters probably like on social media?

For fucking real. It is even more ironic because /pg/ is filled with... people of questionable worth.

I want to protect that smile.

>"stop attentionwhoring" said the guy giving attention to the attentionwhore

>Mitsuru is now a Cake
>Her love life is over (according to stupid anime tropes)
>Sae is younger than her by 2 years

Fuukanon usually posts once or twice a thread if not replied to. By freaking out, you are extending the time that Fuukanon is on this general.

I have no IRL social links.

I figured you're the guy that always posts "I love Anne," but declaring your love doesn't count as making her your own. Otherwise, she'd belong to every fanboy that fapped to one of her photo shoots. Step it up senpai.

No hard feelings.

>Joker enters the law school along with Makoto
>wants to become an attorney
>Sae becomes his mentor
>his first case is someone murdered Sae and Makoto's framed for it

You can always make new ones.

Hey... what's up you fucking niggers? My friends. Man, I've been banging some taco-truck lady poon and day. I also ate the principals ass out. So I was just droppin' by to let you guys know that I fucking hate white ppl. Oh and I'm gonna eat some fried chicken and dig up corpse of Terri Schiavo and FUCK that. Brad and Mark are gonna be there so, you know... it's your choice... peace my niggs

They are abusing their privileges of living beneath the mask here.

I want to protect every part of Fuuka, and support her so that she has a happy and fulfilling life.

Ryuji probably uses twitter but doesn't post much and prefers hanging out with friends in person.

>tfw no doujins/r34 about P5's girls' rat form

would you fuck those pits

Brings me back to when Chihibro would post like once a thread and people would bitch for 40 posts, complaining about how he was ruining the thread.

yes

learn to draw, then.

>the p5 girls will never turn into rats, cut you open and then loving feasts on your entrails

it's a god damn shame, man I know.

Anne is the type of girl to never neglect her social media accounts. Her phone is filled with over 5000 photos of crepes, and more recently salads.

Makoto is the type of girl to only use social media when it's necessary. Her lack of friends means that she'll very rarely deem it necessary. Despite this, all of her accounts are very well maintained.

Haru is the type of girl to have never actually had a social media account; she spends most of her time outdoors or with her favorite servants. She wouldn't object to learning how to, but expect posts that read like they were written by a very cute grandmother.

Futaba is the type of girl to exclusively use image boards and chat rooms. She even uses internet forums in other languages, for maximum shitposting. She might even be here right now.