Buy his(her) game

>sfv

lmfaooooooooo

>SFV and animefags BTFO

ARMS at EVO FUCKING WHEN

Play Rashid's game

>Barbarians will never experience the greatest fighting games ever conceived
I pity you.

Tekken combos look hard a baby like me might not be able to do them with so many directional inputs

play Thor's game

>Injustice 2
LLLLLLLMMMMMMAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOO

>every MK player is a gay furry because the champ is
Guess every Street Fighter player is a suicidal asian with a gun obsession.

I hope we get more Leo customs with breasts this time around.

>Many pages dedicated to generics and generally decompressed as fuck
Udon was a mistake. Never again am I buying them. Actually, maybe next issue because one of the variants is really cool.

What are Josie's ten desires?

y-yeah... none of us are like that...

>"Oh no a character is too cheap"
>Go into FF and nerf him
>I wish this character was a charge character
>Go into FF and edit him
>I wish I could play online with a friend
>Copy paste stuff into Ikemen and voila
Mugen is literally perfect

Play mugen!

wtf im gay now

Wait a moment, that's a different version from the one I have. The characters are different.

Get hyped for Ed instead

ten frames of input lag

Way ahead of you

Maybe next year if it gets a good sized community.
Glad nintendo is not feeling the need to buy an evo spot like so many others these days.

If I could do it, so can you!

Is Tekken 7 on PS4 bad?

I have to say I find Josie cuter every time I see her, originally I didnt care for her much but now I like her a lot

dumb trump kid

It doesn't need to buy an EVO spot. EVO will be reliant on ARMS, Sm4sh and Melee next year.

To have the biggest milkies

in order to have a playable match of kofiv:

-both players must be playing on lan cables
-both players must not be streaming/downloading torrenting
-both players must not have a ridculous ping to each other
-both player must not have garbage internet

these conditions are impossible to meet on psn

>ten frames of input lag
Caught me off guard, hopefully it's fixed by release.

Josie's tough, and she's our favorite!

#
This is more of general question but Ive only played a lot of T3 and T5. How hard will it be to learn T7 in comparison?

>pc

lmao

Play Jin's busty cousin's game

Thankfully,Steam release soon and nobody fucking uses wifi on steam

Brick, are you pizzalian by chance?

Way ahead of you.

Jin's Jizz
Bryan's Balls
Steve's Schlong
Claudio's Cock
Dragunov's Dick
Shaheen's Semen
Paul's Pecker
Lee's Length
Feng Wei's Willy
Hwoarang's hotdog

Play Rage of the Dragons! for extreme russian sniffs!

so Smash,IN2 and T7 will get more hype than SFV at evo I assume

Yeah

I main Piero Angela in SB&BIIT. Can't dodge my sick dino setups.

Not a chance.

At least try man.

The best players in the world play SFV which automatically makes that more exciting when a world tournament is on the line. More excited for Tekken though.

>forgetting about this most handsome of Tekkens

What kind of person even still plays SF5?

Aside from those who fell for the making a living playing video games meme.

Why the fuck would anyone play fighting games on consoles when Arcade Sticks are a PC accessory

Underaged drones will tell you otherwise because eceleb #18902392 will only play sfv but yeah many other games will be way more hype.

I can't wait to sniff Josie!

T7 seems to be a lot easier, from what I've noticed. Backsteps are faster, for one. You'll still need to learn how to backdash cancel, but if you fuck up, you'll still be walking backward faster than .005 miles per hour. Throwbreaks are also easier now. You no longer have to do the right button depending on what hand your opponent is throwing with and can just press any punch. Only command throws need special breaks now. Also, there are rage arts now, a rebound mechanic that gives you a chance to come back from a huge life disadvantage.

Noobs that don't know any better.
t. Noob

It's okay to be both gay and a furry.

Being suicidal, however, is a problem. Are you okay, user?

>Injustice
>Hype
Matches are boring as fuck and we all know who's gonna win anyway.

>said user on day 2 of the games release

Calm down, I'm getting it on both platforms, console warrior.
To be fair, it's difficult for me to lug my full tower to events or the houses of my friends.

>IN2

lmao, literally everyone was talking shit the whole time during ESL. We're going to see how bland it is tonight at WNF and NLBC just to confirm.

KoF got low entry rates cause Trump is president and Mexicans can't go in,but its still gonna be hype as fuck

New guy here, trying to learn.

So I was playing the Skullgirls tutorial and was doing fine, then hit this lesson where you gotta do a 10-hit combo that goes mid-air then ends in a special and a super move. I managed to get past it eventually, but I was starting to lose my shit at moments.

It was definitely impossible for me with a ps2 controller's d-pad, but then I switched to a usb Saturn controller and the ease of directional motion was night and day. Man am I glad I had that controller lying around. I almost never used it for years cause it has no analogs for other games, but now that thing is gold.

Are you Leo?

in order to have a playable match of sfv:

-both players need to find a better game

>tfw have to get tekken on xbox one because my dumbass friend likes to buy games and microtransactions instead of a ps4

>ibuki's supposed to walk forward mk all day
>f+mk is the overhead

shit input design desu

when's ed. I like how his f+mp requires you to press them at the same time desu

No but I got a german name, too.
Remember to not force yourself too much. it is a good idea to take breaks to process what you have learned and rest your muscles.

>For a good SF V match you need to play one match in SF 3 and one in SF2

Want to play once you get more comfortable with the game?
I just started skullgirls too.

>character with the most braindead pressure in the game is still too complicated for you
I think fighting games aren't for you.

>that /v/appa kid from last thread pretending he played fighting games during the dark ages

Miguel's musky member?
Miguel's monsterous manhood?
You can already do that, just practice with Bruce.

>tfw this is the third time you've posted this

saturn controller d-pad is legendary for a reason.

You have 30 seconds to defend the existence of close/far normals in any fighting game.

Worship Twintellas behind

>mfw grew up playing GG The Missing Link,Fatal Fury Special,Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer and Sango Fighter
>Nobody gives a shit about them anymore

>Remember to not force yourself too much. it is a good idea to take breaks to process what you have learned and rest your muscles.

thanks for the advice. Yeah I'm glad I learned a tip earlier to break learning combos down into smaller segments, then link them together piece by piece. Another thing I learned is that it takes time for the brain to internally program this shit and make it ready to execute without thinking about it, cause there is no time to think about it when its time to do it.

At times I was starting to get heated, then realized I needed to cool off and clear my head before trying again. Otherwise forget about it, no chance in hell..

Adds an extra move ideal for the range you're at without cluttering up the move list.

poal.me/oe3fyu

Lets settle this

2nd time, I'm sorry, I was shitposting about xbox and pc cucks for the past year and now I'm one of 'em

They're not as bad as charge characters

makes characters seem more complete and gives more options at different ranges. I'd kill for Alex's close MK back in SFV. Laura has it now and it is incredible.

nostalgia

u rite u rite

A N A L Q U E E N

N

A

L

Q

U

U

E

N

Yeah lmao, better paying 8 dollars every month just because, playing on an underpowered device, having to pay more for the game and the Sony™ approved controllers.

You have 30 seconds to defend melty sprites getting cut off in the corner like this

Sure but there are a million things to learn and process first. Even just covering all of the fundamentals is going to take quite a while, before even getting into non-basic stuff.

injustice 2 is a good game

Think about the combos you trained before you fall asleep. It's a good way to fall asleep and hammer the learned really in.

Wrong

True

That's why they invented command normals.

That wasn't the post I intended to reply to.

>Fighting games that use the end of the screen as a wall but there is obviously no wall there

>no region
typical sonycuck

Nintendo is unironically saving the FGC

It fits with not being able to crossup in the corner and lets you know easily when you are in the corner.

>injustice 2
lmao

I'm talking about artificial input difficulty not complexity

that's fair.