/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Returned to the ocean: >A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

PURGE FILTH

nth for memes

xth for Hunter Gloves and Leggings all game every game

I WILL MARRY THE DOLL
I WILL CUDDLE WITH THE DOLL
I WILL HOLD HANDS WITH THE DOLL

There is no justifying the vileblood hate

Charred glove is the better glove

There is no justifying being a Vileblood.

It's a meme that went too far

>when the poo in loo snatcher one shots you

Again, you've got no real reason besides muh hivemind for saying that

t. cuckold

well i got well memed by that giant

YYEEEEEEEOOOWWWWWWWW

>Murderers
>Cucks
>Edgelords
>Mullets

Literally every reason to hate Vilebloods.

Anyone want to help with Amy in defiled chalice?
>Pass is bbx

Sitting down by lamp

*TELEPORTS BEHIND YOU*

Fuck why does this always happen to me.

Except they did literally everything wrong.
Keep vilecucks out of my good, honest /bbg/.

You're better off fighting her alone.

What's going on in that picture

I want to JoJo pose after fights

>*teleports behind you*
>*revs wheel*
>*purges you*
heh.....nuthin personnel.......cucc

>too far

No such thing

that cannonball was exactly what i wanted in my christmas stocking

And what about the terrible terrible things the church is responsible for

>they did literally everything wrong
That would be the church

>personnel
Thank you. No one ever gets this detail right.

A pig landed on my head when I was killing one of the hellhounds. I'm officially fucking done with this layer, whatever it has in it I already have. Beckoning again, heading straight out of here.

>muh dead kids
Yeah, whatever

If you haven't noticed, absolutely no one is in the right in the world of BB. Cainhursts, the Church, Byrgenwerth, Mensis, and the hunters all did terrible things to roughly the same degree. The only difference is if you're honest about being a guilty shit rather than trying to bury it.

How about muh scourge of beasts

Muh beasts, muh endless suffering for all

The church are canonical villains

Thanks GEN you helped me like on 2 chalice bosses now.

>absolutely no one is in the right in the world of BB
Simon

I'm referencing the groups as a whole, but yes, Simon just got caught in over his head. He was just looking for secrets.

im convinced that every time i see this picture its just the one guy posting it over and over, because i didnt even get a single (you) when i made it. dude stop its really creepy

>muh cryptic plot exposition and opinions
I killed him out of principal

I cheesed and bullied Simon for his weapon then realised playing ranged is boring and easy and deleted the character

Castle Cainhurst really does suck, it's basically just a couple of rooms with a retarded amount of ghosts that crowd you out while retards shoot darts at you.

And why would there be a ladder up to the roof where the boss area is in the first place? It's inaccessible from anywhere other than the buttress you have to jump from, it makes no sense.

It looks so much cooler than it is

>Harrowed set description
Was he not a church spy?

He was a church hunter secretly working against the church

I suppose it was moreover the earlier hunters who were the guilty ones, the later hunters, particularly the League, just got saddled with damage control and the stigma of being hunters.
He's credited as such, along with the Bowblade description, but his behavior and tendencies make him seem like a defector, or at least someone losing faith.

can anyone help me with pthumerian descendant in central pthumeru layer 3? i don't know why he's giving me so much trouble, getting frustrated. password is bbg

What were you saying?

See

No layer four, so that's the end of the chalice, Max. Thanks for tagging along.

Name one thing he did wrong
He only wanted to free the hunters from the curse

glyph is 3itx, i don't know if that matters

was fun my man, sucks that that layer was so shit

>Name one thing he did wrong
He ruined a great looking set by attaching a ball sack to the back of it.

>this thread

They live to prep their queen for Big Odeon Cock.

Pretty gay 2bh.

im agreeing with you there you cuck, read the image

thank you so much segalt. was getting so frustrated ;_;

>Odeon

No, I refuse. Everytime I see someone talk lewd about the doll i'll post it.

how this

Odour*

Is there any chance someone knows how much END you need for 3 tricked Cutter R2s?

In fact I'd love this info for all weapons. Has it been tested?

pretty princess here, just gonna post some memes :)
thats right, its time to enter meme country

Hi princess

>corruption
>not milkweed

Take 2 points outta end and 10 outta arc and pump vit. you have a viable non meme build

hey cutiepatootie :3 lets talk feverishly about memes and how wearing no clothes doesnt make you gay

Which parasite do I want to be using

>chikage
user, i know it seems fun now but i went down that road too. its not worth becoming a cuck to use an edgeblade

Not enough insight.

i'd love to talk about homo stuff but i'm off to bed

Micolash isn't a mushroom man, he only uses the parasite to enhance his karate

Is this proven? Is it arc?

The uncanny one

Farm first

post a shitty descrition of an any npc and otherstry to guess what it is..
i guess i'll start with an easy one
>a seclusive zookeeper

I re-read it, and my response is the same.

98 doesn't have a "wide variety" of advantages. In some earlier post you went on about how it can connect to 100, 110, and 120, but that's transparently bullshit. Any meta can do that. 150 can connect as low as 100. 80 can connect as high as 124. Fuck outta here with 100/110/120 connection as an advantage of 98.

Compared to 100, it has three advantages: avoids 150s altogether, avoids 120 invaders while still being able to invade them, and allows invasion of 80s. 99 covers two of those advantages. The ability to invade 80s is what defines the 98 meta.

98 players are 100 players that sacrificed 2 BLs to widen their invasion range. Which is fine, I don't care. I don't think that wanting to widen your invasion range is a bad thing. But when 120 players drop to 116 or 117 for the same effect, and 98 players get butthurt about it? That's hypocritical, don't pretend that it isn't.

And here's the deal. If the point of 98 is to avoid 150s, be able to invade 120s while not be invaded by them, and to invade 80, then why the fuck aren't you just playing at 80?

80 can't connect to 150.
80 can invade 120, but can't be invaded by 120.
80 can invade 80.

Literally no reason to not just go 80 if these "advantages" are what you care about. 98s just want 18 more stat points than 80s want. But when 117s want 19 more stat points, it's crossing some fucking line.

The logic for 98 is "I want to play at 100, but I'd get slightly more matches if I dropped a couple levels."

The logic for 117 is "I want to play at 120, but I'd get slightly more matches if I dropped a couple levels," but 98 players view 117s' logic as "I want to play at 100, but I'd get a slightly higher win ratio if I added some levels."

117 players did the same shit that 98 players did, and 98 players, with all the self-awareness of a pebble, projected malice on to the part of 117s.

Reminder not to reply to tripfags

Who is the best girl?

doing rom in lower pthumeru if anyone wants to join before I pass out from drinking

user, for the love of God, I know he's an irritating shit, but don't reply to him. You want to grab him and yell, I know, I feel that way, too, but it's better to ignore him.

This has to be Djura
Angry man in a fur coat

how are these? thinking of getting started on them.

Those spiders don't mess around at this level

adella

>Killing 5 vilebloods increases the healing the exec rune provides by another %

they don't mess around at any level

See OP image

Little girl

help me on chalice Rom pls

glyph jjph pass bbg

Brador?
A scary friend

how embarrassing
reringing

I don't really hate Lucy at all, I think he's OK to argue with. I mean, he is not worse than your average user, not by a long shot.

And it's not like he's the only person ITT who plays at 98 and dislikes 117s.

Why does this game have so many waifus?

This build image perfectly illustrates why people go 117 instead of sticking to 98. They simply want everything with no sacrifices.

When I posted the original 98 version, shitters lost their shit at the thought of giving up 30 AR (40 blt instead of 50) for the sake of variety. That tells you all you need to know about their mentality.

98 came about when I was arguing with user over the meta levels. I was arguing for level 100; he was arguing for level 80. He claimed that he preferred level 80 since it had more range. I said if that were true then he would be level 98, which was closer to level 100 anyway, and it just sort of stuck.

Everyone that was level 80 just went up to level 80 and didn't really lose out on anything. Meanwhile, going up to 117 would kill a lot of the benefits level 98ers see, such as avoiding 150s or having builds that require making choices, such as with the build I posted here.

Lucy has my unwavering respect for hardlining 98

Even if he's a shitter, at least he has integrity