Challenge: make a viable 10k+ ES build in PoB with:

300 ES hubris max
350 ES shield max
600 ES chest max
No Elreon rings
Level 13 Discipline max

It's not possible

CI is dead now hahahahaha

Why the fuck can't they just show what prefix and suffix mods items have? Why do I have to bullshit my way through a crafting table to see if I can add a prefix or suffix?

rip blue life faggots
youtu.be/Y4QGPWLY-EM

Hola, este juego es bueno si o no?

fixed the resolution

POHX THE FAGGOT LITERALLY ON SUICIDE WATCH ATM

Reminder that if you cannot imagine ES viability in 3.0, without the full tree or patch notes much less, you are categorically a shitter. The same shitters that could not adapt to aura changes in 2.0 and had to wait for the actual players and theorycrafters to frontier the meta to be spoonfeed to them.

Berserkers with VP are the new CI, not seeing how their band-aid change fixes anything with the issue of INSTANT, UNLIMITED POWAAAAAAA

The AoE changes were good.

They just forgot to change projectiles as well.

nerf aura bitchbois too plz. ES nerf is meaningless if those aurafags aren't nerfed too.

>About to read Manifesto
>See this
Kek.

Please, the VP+CI removal means that all the XxX420noscopeXxX Vinktar babies now have to find a new build to play with, having a support or not does not suddenly make those builds viable again

blue life shitters do not have the capacity to theorycraft and this is where the ressentiment stems from, not necessarily that their toys were taken away but in their fundamental aversion to adversity and unwillingness to adapt to change

>have to find a new build
You mean "Wait for their favorite streamer to show them what to play again." They aren't changing one bit in that regard.

>Copying my post from the last thread
Kinda honored desu.

Now let's see if they lessen the ES penalty on Acrobatics, and i'm off for my ES/Eva/Dodge Trickster.

discipline was nerfed by like 33%

Infinite DPS doesn't matter if your shitter crutch doesn't prevent you from being 1shot by a rhoa charge crit

GGG needs to learn how to better take care of their game as it evolves. More carefully test and number crunch before they inject new items, skills, keystones, content etc., so that they can avoid these ham fisted moments.

I realize that they enjoy watching the lab rats squirm as they 'experiment', but they need to use some better judgement going forward. Be nice to their player base. Treat them with respect instead of jerking them around with your psychological warfare.

Pretend that they are paying their salaries.

or stop thinking trivialising 3 damage mod maps is normal without actually investing in proper defenses other than derping more ES

blue life shitters are the greatest

blue life is the most difficult to skill & build & play retard

I rarely play life but seeing them nerf es to the ground means perhaps the immortal clear speed meta might take a huge hit and that makes me really hyped. Finally a big change happening boys, no matter the outcome i know GGG will do a great job at either re balancing or adjusting for the better! Nothing is more sad than being almost immortal until oneshot cuss sleeping while spamming 12345

They've probably managed to weed out 90% of braindead "I press my 12345 flasks and now I'm immortal for 10 seconds with VP" builds in 3.0.

Think about that for a second. Possibly one of the biggest meta changes in years

yes it's going to be so awesome to clear slowly again. ty based GGG

I'm still going to be 300% faster than Project PeePee

and here, in its natural habitat, we examine another blue life shitter culled, unable to understand the concept of balancing a ratio of defenses to clearspeed

what are you retards talking about i can still clear strand fast with my life-based vaal fireball

I remember when D3 was considered babby shit because it was braindead GOTTA GO FAST Point A to point B clearspeed faggotry over and over and over

Then blueniggers came along and decided to watch some television while playing and now here we are.

we're going back to simpler times when RF Cyclone was considered the top dog build and it's going to be nice

Except Blade Flurry isn't getting a Nerf. Nor is CWDT Berserker. RF Cyclone is meh forever.

Does the in-house dev team solely rely on whiny baby reddit threads to determine proper balance? Has anyone on the balance team actually played an Average (as in not a streamer/high-end) CI build? How about an actual Lowlife build? With these new changes to ES levels on both items and on the tree, how in the hell are the regular people supposed to play CI? Not everyone runs around with 978 ES Chests and 600 ES shields and all the really expensive stuff.

I am severely disappointed with how the balance team has decided to tackle the current Life vs ES problem. You guys have always been volatile and extremely break-neck with balance changes, but this overwhelming nerf to everything about Energy Shield seems like a child decided what would go down in 3.0.

Unironically this.Next step,bringing reflect auras back.

1 minute of silence of HoWaAaA babies who thought their broken build could escape the nerf hammer

I think I might do a life-based Essence Drain build for 3.0

*Equips Atziri's Acuity*

enjoy your gloves of insanity-less build

>Does the in-house dev team solely rely on whiny baby reddit threads to determine proper balance?

Yes? This is the case since Awakening/Masters.

>Has anyone on the balance team actually played an Average (as in not a streamer/high-end) CI build?

They don't play the game.

>how in the hell are the regular people supposed to play CI?

By investing in ES nodes like the good old days when nobody would dare to play a CI build without at least 230%ES.

whoa it's almost like powerful modifiers have opportunity costs

HP = armour, but ES isn't give armour. Are you have a brains?

havoc is fucking garbage

>elite

oh im laffin clips.twitch tv/HungryPlainBaboonLitFam

havoc is a top 10 all time player
put some respek on his name

>havoc, a player with more demis than builds you've made on your own
thinking

reached 97 on SSF HC with only 7k es retard.
havoc is the shit

>Average CI build

If you've ever played a sub 5.5k life build you would know that an average CI build is fucking great in comparison

kill yourself ESnigger. You'll have to avoid damage until your shield recharges like you're actually playing the game instead of just watching television like a subhuman.

In what patch is a 5.5k life build average? Are you idiots still stuck in 1.3? It's pretty easy to get 7k+ life these days, and that's with a well-balance tree of 190-200% life. If you start to whore life nodes, 8k is easily attainable. Stop using a Rat's Nest and start equipping a rare with 90 life? Just a thought.

>equipping a rare with 90 life when starkonja exists

on the other end of the spectrum I do agree there is a vocal facet of life players that complain about being sub 5k life while meanwhile being unwilling to drop currency on t1 life gear and jewels and not leveling past 85

being a shitter is not exclusive to blue life

please animeshitter, devoto>>starkonja
moving around faster is better than some extra measly life on top of your measly life pool

nice helmet enchant on your starkonjas, very worth it and meta for lab runners to regularly enchant

>mfw reading the manifesto thread

hey guys remember when GGG """"""""""""""tweaked"""""""""""""" ondar's guile (now arrow dancing) because evasion builds were too op?

guess what happened with evasion builds

if you're making builds that relies on the helm enchant to go online you already lost, kid

Evasion is still extremely strong. Burst damage is the one thing that kills 95+ characters and evasion protects you from crits. An evasion character in the hand of a good player is more than capable, don't conflate what the majority plays with what is viable.

a build*

Damn I didn't know breach stones were like 5c ea. I could've saved all mine.

cadiro gave me a shavs and i was not sure what builds benefit the most from going lowlife?

want some recommmendations, wanted to play VFB but also thinking of an ubelab farmer. Can EK pathfinder do it well?

RIP my favorite build in PoE, 2.0-3.0
We had a good run, but it's time to let go

What's happening to it

poebuilds.io/builds/hc?keystones=Acrobatics

yes bery capable

I really like how people go "nuu muh ES,don't nerf it not anyone reaches 25k!!1" yet they fail to read that only those higher ES pools get hit the most, they even say that lower ES items will stay the same.

TL;DR: Chaos Innoculation plus Ghost Reaver plus Vaal Pact is a dead combo and ES across the board is getting heavily reduced. A 25K ES build is looking to have 15K now. In addition, Ghost Reaver reduces ES Regen rate and Vaal Pact can no longer affect ES under any circumstances.

They said lower level items would stay the same and really low level may see an improvement. Nothing on low ES items, just that it'd be easier to make a passable ES item to use now, excluding Rings.

>"Don't conflate what the majority plays with what is viable."
>proceeds to list what everyone is playing as an argument
Sorry you can't think for yourself. What music do you listen to? Is that straight from the top 10 of Spotify?

>leddit whines about something being more powerful than something else
>be retarded didgeridoo playing emufucker vegemite nigger aboriginoid bald cuck retard faggot named chris wilson
>gee, how should i handle this catastrophe?
>perhaps i should buff other defenses so they will be in-line?
>perhaps i should tone down random one-shots and increase the damage of "guaranteed" one shots to compensate?
>NAH BRAH LETS JUST NERF ES BREH AINT THAT NOICE MATE ROIGHT IN THE TRACKY DACKS MATE FOOKIN STREWTH CUNT XDDD
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA YOU ---L I T E R A L L Y---- CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP. YOU JSUT CANT. I FUCKING CALLED IT. REDDITURDS KEPT FUCKING CRYING BTICH KEK TEARS ABOUT MUHHHHHHHHH BLUE HEALTH BAR AND NIGGGERS WILL NERF IT
BRAVO GGG BRAVO REDDIT!!!! WE DID IT!!!!!! WE FIXED POE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAH NOW WE GET TO ONCE AGAIN ENJOY TAKING 300 MINUTES TO CLEAR A TIER 1 MAP AGAIN KIDDOS AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA ENJOY YOUR SLOW ASS FUCKING GAME RETARDS. WHAT WILL THEY THINK OF NEXT????? OH BOY LETS JUST HOLD A FUCKING Q&A WITH LEDDIT AND ASK THEM.
>oi GaySuplex69 what do yew think we should dew tew imprewve the gayme mayte?
>haha lol i dunno xddd nerf all spells i guess cuz maylay is bad ???? lol also
MANIFESTO UPDATE: ALL SPELLS ARE NOW SHIT AND MELEE IS STILL SHIT BECAUSE WE ONLY KNOW HOW TO NERF ALSO ALL ASCENDANCIES ARE NERFED BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO OP EXCEPT ASCENDANT WHICH IS STILL SHIT LOL!!!!!! BUT DONT WORRY KIDS WE'RE ADDING ANOTHER STASHTAB TO HOLD ALL THE BRAND NEW CURRENCIES YOU'LL BE GETTING IN THREE POINT OH AND DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THESE NEW MTX COSTUMES AND MAYBE BUY A $6000000 SUPPORTER PACK BECAUSE WE'RE SO FUCKING POOR MATE XDD
actually unironically done with this game. fuck niGGGers and fuck australia.ARPGs are dead.

not reading that tismo overload

Yeah,that's what they don't get.Most of them are bitching about the nerfs that will mostly affect the higher ES levels and at the same time they admit they never reach it.

please post your very capable evasion character then fuccboi

oh yes you don't have one because evasion is dogshit

@177105336

Your were taken from us too soon

>guess what happened with evasion builds
They became perfectly balanced and very useful in certain circumstances but, like every other build, completely inferior to CI in every single way especially since the Evasion build characters are all so close to CI?

I wouldn't make any lab farmer that couldn't also trivialize the traps, namely a pathfinder gotta go fast build, juggernaut, occultist, or slayer. in any case a shavs would be wasted on a lab farmer, it's not needed at all.

>gee wiz guys instant leech is just so overpowered, what should we do?
>HURRRRRRRRRRR NERF ENERGY SHIT
>but VP already works better with life builds than ES, shouldn't w-
>NO ES BAD CUZ REDDIT SAYS SO OK NOW IT NERFED

the absolute state of path of cuckxile

we got a rowdy blue life shitter over here lads, total hothead

Yeah losing your life regen is totally a bigger downside on the one defense that has an inherent recharge mechanic than the one one who doesn't

Maybe in 3.0 they are changing reflect and volatiles and other random rippy stuff as well

and they just put the ES manifesto first?

>They became perfectly balanced

things I have to read here....

kek

friendly reminder that any anti-ES opinions are literally coming straight from reddit and you can tell 100% of the time because of the way they space their posts

>fuck niGGGers and fuck australia

GetGoyimGold are from Nu Zealand dopey cunt.

>but VP already works better with life builds than ES

>but VP already works better with life builds than ES, shouldn't w-
hahaha what are you fucking smoking

>removes regen when regen is an important stat for Life and ES doesn't even get innate regen
>doesn't remove ES recharge which is basically better than regen in every way
>life's health pool is so low that VP refilling it still doesn't save you from oneshots / spike damage even though you have 50 layered defenses
>ES has a huge health pool so it can facetank literally any hit in the game with 0 mitigation and instantly regen your entire pool with no investment in defense whatsoever other than the 10 points you spend on ES

>VP works better on Life
No, not it does not. Having a lower maximum amount of life/ES you can have at one time overall means you are far more susceptible to heavy damage and strong degens. They can just eat through it all. A 10K HP build with VP is objectively weaker than a 25K ES build with VP GR, pre-nerf of course.

do not fucking false flag you crypto blue life shit

>Rip photos already
Very nice.

>muh regen
*gulp*

>australia and new zealand are totally different countries bro
right, and russia and ukraine are basically night and day too?

who /life for life/ here

we have weathered the storm of CI faggotry for too long

now we rise brothers! now we will rule again!

GGG are such attention whores in the way they balance the game.If you can justify triple+nerfing something than why the fuck did you wait to much to make these changes?Prolif gem comes to mind among other things.

I know this is bait but explain to me how having a lower pool of resources to leech to is somehow objectively better than having a higher pool of resources to leech to.

I can't imagine a universe where me siphoning things into a 1000 pool is better than me siphoning things into a 10,000 pool

literally (literally) cannot take serious someone who has 'attention whore' in their vocab when discussing something in terms of balance

Because big changes coming with a big expansion makes more sense than alienating half of your playerbase in patch 2.nobodycares?

australia wishes it had a music scene half as interesting as new zealand's

>try to discuss the implications of the changes on poe gee
>niggers come out of the woodwork to meme about "blue life" and make it about life players vs. es players instead of life vs. es

Because it takes time to:
>identify an issue
>figure out a way to solve it
>tweak the numbers the way you like

They can't push changes in the middle of a league, so they have to wait for league start. They don't want to push changes one at a time, because then later changes could negatively affect former changes - you want to change a bunch of things at once so that you have one set of issues to fix rather than a new set every month. They have to make sure that the changes they do make aren't going to piss off the community too much. They have to figure out what they need to buff in response to their nerfs. Look at ES: VP would be balanced, , maybe even underpowered, if you could only leech like 100 HP per hit. Is the fix to ES just a big nerf to VP? Or is it a nerf to clearspeed and damage, so you can't leech 10000000 HP in one hit. Or, or, etc etc etc

ZO untouched will make LL RF Guardians and 12k ES Occultists the next meta, quote me on this