>Collection of Nexus Weapon Links:
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/18221/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24280/?
imgur.com/gallery/3e5qk
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1715/
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10207/?
youtube.com/watch?v=AnMmERInJio&feature=youtu.be&t=2m50s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yesss
It finally works

>STILL using the outdated weapon links pastebin

Why do simple texture replacers come with an .esp file in fallout4?

the game loading loose files badly or just retard proofing them?

Don't see you updating the OP.

xth for Cait

That belt needs a new texture, bad.

I DID 3 THREADS AGO

WELL WHERE THE FUCK IS IT? AND IT BETTER HAVE SOME MARK ON THE ONES THAT ARE NEW!

I don't think he's going to make it. :(

I fixed the plasma jetpacks being craftable

Mod's back on track. Now I just need to fix the legendary drops

nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/18221/?

Why is the area outside of nuka world so much fucking cooler than the rest of the game?

Release soon?

Just give him an old bag with a rubber tube and a brace in it he'll be good as new

I've got those spurs~ That jingle jangle jingle~

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24280/?

Raiders attacked Sanctuary! They played pranks on the settlers!

Quest received: Rescue Piper!

What's with your power armor setup?

Boy it would be really cool if you could snap to the foundations that are left when you scrap Sanctuary houses, huh?

I don't use power armor, since I don't know how and it's scary, so all the ones I've collected I just set up in a ring facing each other for decoration.

Other people use them a lot though. Preston especially.

Heather's mom taught her how to use it though, so she has her own set of the best I could find.

does the FoV tend to reset on its own? Any way to counter that?

Your companion follows you into the Glowing Sea. Think about that for a moment.

Everyone knows it's a wasteland, irradiated, full of scorpions and deathclaws. Everyone avoids it because it's certain death, if not from radiation then a deathclaw. Not to mention it's way down south, so you're trekking through the whole map if you're coming from Diamond City or wherever. In-universe, no one goes there and for good reason.

But they go with you. All you do is tell them about Virgil and say he MIGHT be there, you actually don't know where. Your plan is to figure it out as you go. You ask the CoA after you get into the sea where Virgil is. When you go in, you're going in and you say "we'll wing it".

But they follow you.

It's not her kid, she doesn't even know if the plan will work, she has no reason to believe I'm actually capable of taking on the Institute even if we find Virgil, she doesn't know if Virgil can even help us if we find him, she doesn't even know if we will find him. But she comes with me. But I helped her out with Vault 95, so she wants to help me. She wants to give me hand, so comes with me to protect me on this stupid insane plan with a high chance of failure, because she wants to.

Holy shit

After years I am gonna boot up New Vegas again after I am done installing essential mods. Was going to play a Cullen Bohannon type character, how would you stat him?

Institute a best.

But Piper's always with me

Aaaand the legendary variants are dropping after doing a little quest editing. I THINK this mod is ready now, I just want to do a little more testing just to be safe.

cant say that im jelly but the guy deserved it

>imgur.com/gallery/3e5qk

the laser rifle replica looks cool though

>tfw can't rp and just chill in my comfy settlements anymore
>tfw I have to play survival and rp camping during the night

how do you guys keep playing?

What are the best slut mods for fallout 4?

Am i supposed to side with the brotherhood of steel? It feels like the game is pushing me that way.

Cait if best gurl but how is she irish?

Rape mods

You can also take them in their with no protective gear or good weapons. They will follow you literally anywhere because it's a video game.

Functional, yet stylish, waifu.

lookin good buff
i missed some of the update days back when you were fine tuning all the parts to the plasma caster itself, so are all the mods and attachments craftable at the benches?

Does anybody have Don't Call Me Settler they want to share? I hate it when mod authors run into bugs with their mod and hide the entire mod from the public to fix it.

All of theme except the Super plasma cannon. That's gonna be unique.

>imgur.com/gallery/3e5qk

Props to Bethesda. I mean, sure they are lazy fuckers who despite massively inflated budgets and development times that plan half-decades, but they know how to do PR and seem to have some nice folks working there.

Huh, I accidently half a sentence.

mean, sure they are lazy fuckers who despite massively inflated budgets and development times that plan half-decades but still leave the community to fix their games, but they know how to do PR and seem to have some nice folks working there.

well, duh. But we're trying to think of things in-universe. You know, for fun?

Hand holding mods.
Marriage mods.

A friend of mine had an idea for how fusion cores could have been possibly better implemented, I was wondering if this idea had been spit-balled around at all.

From my understanding of how they wanted it to work, fusion cores wouldn't drain over time, but would instead have set values. So lets say that instead of a set of damaged T-45D power armor on the roof of the museum, you'd find just the frame, and the core you find in the basement is barely a pip away from totally being dead, there's only enough juice in it to power the frame itself, but the frame would have some upsides by itself, like increased strength and additional protection over whatever you're already wearing.

So there's that, and you'd be able to find more charged cores through exploration, quests, even merchants. The charge would have 'slots' that would be used up by armor, so you'd have to choose early on which limbs to cover up, and which to risk leaving uncovered.

I think the system would be more interesting in action compared to simple drainage. I might have gotten their concept a little wrong, but that's how I understood it. It actually kind of reminds me of how The Surge handles it's armor system, I wonder if that game's any good.

So now that 4play is out, who is enjoying it so far?

I need some kinky ideas

>tfw you factory reset all 5 of those synths in the basement of the railroad outpost

Feels good man.

only the shit tier models would require cores
>raider
>t-45
>first half of t-60 upgrades
the rest would have built in power but get hot
>t-51
>second half of t-60 upgrades
>x-01
this would mean t-60 is an upgraded t-45

Totally ruined it for me when Piper said "Yikes"

????????????

When you meet her outside Diamond City, if you refuse to follow her into the city.

But what's wrong with the word "yikes"?

Also my game bugged out so when I met her in front of DC for the first time the gate was already open and she was arguing with McDonough

>I finally get to fuck Nat in front of Piper

I had a similar idea around launch. Fusion cores that wouldn't decay, but instead had set values, bonuses and maluses.

Raider Fusion Cores that are unstable, frenetic and make you move faster, hit harder but are prone to overheating and could eject you or just self-destruct if abused too much.

BoS cores give bonuses to weapon stability use. Pre-war military grade cores run at peak efficiency. Shit like that.

But yeah, literally any system is more interesting than the current one.

What body textures do you guys use?

Nuclear Nude Dirty + sweat or just clean. Depends on mood.

Nuclear Nude with Valkyr face.

What's the sweat from, and how do you get Nuclear Nude working with what looks like JaneBod?

In what order should I do FO4 dlcs?

Release, duh.

JB has had NN support for a long time now. Even has its own clean textures.

Any, really but most people go with release order.
There's nothing that connects them like in NV.

Do you by any chance know of a mod that would let those bangs work with Power armor?

I think I just figured out how to make dragon shouts for Fallout 4.

I just dislike it

Oh, yeah. And the sweat is also from NN. There's a wet specular that comes with NN-Lustrous but it's pretty shit.

Literally Who?

What do you mean work with power armor?

DO IT

>Radborn mod
I will tots thrown money at you if I can fight buffs gammaclaws and challenge an ancient Chinese stealth robo dragon with rad born mutations

>we literally /skyrimwithguns/ now

Should have been loyalty checks for these types of moments. Kinda like the opposite of boones warning when you approached legion territory.

>tfw skyrim and Fallout get a merger mod allowing gun nuts to anally anhilate dragons and weirdo dragonkin can civilize the wastes

>ap becomes inverted into an overheat meter
>armor pieces and modifications will reduce available safe energy like how fatigue works

Would there be a way to integrate them to the game in a way that makes sense?

Anyone have some good FO4 quest mods?

Nothing special, just simple nudes for both sexes, for realism's sake.

Not why you use them but what specific mods he means.

Pff, no.

I try equipping them while she's in PA and it says "You cannot use this with power armor"

Idk how Bethesda fucked it up, because after I spent hours and hours making all the armas, I found out that the thing I copied, doesn't work with power armor. Its a dealers visor. For some BIZARRE reason the dealers visor doesnt work with PA...at all. Like why the fuck would it conflict.

Sounds pretty neat

Make him yell SHAUUUUUN at things as the shouts!

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1715/

Oh that's really weird. No I don't have any idea. I haven't actually put her in power armor yet. I tend to not use it. But I'll tool around with it and if figure something out I'll let you know.

Is there any point in building up minute men/settlements since nuka world counters it?

I had nick with me cause he's a bro so he didn't have to worry about that

What mod is this from? X6 was wearing this only here because when I got him as a companion he was wearing his regular uniform.

Which clothing mod senpai?

>go to look them up
>they're not even on the Nexus anymore

Neat. It's like I'm playing with artifacts lost to time.

Hmm what to wear
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10207/?

I think there's a CBBE conversion somewhere around.

Should I install a mod to increase companion limit or would it be buggy, fuck up some triggers, dialogues etc? I think at most I would use 4 companions at a time, incl Dogmeat

Okay so first I approached the BoS police station from the south. When I went North and found ghouls and brought them back, Reese stood up like he was never hurt.

Then when I went back north, a bear attacked the should and then fucked Piper's shit up and I'm just sitting here wondering what to do now.

Is there any mod that allows you to scrap the counter at the Covenant store?

I tried "layerable clothing" but it also conflicted with PA

PA mods seem to conflict a LOT with each other. I might try fixing it once I'm done with this mod.

Have you tried shooting it until it dies?

I only have a combat knife.

I was wondering that too.
It's Eli's Armor or whatever.
Havent picked him up yet, so I dont know if i'll have that same problem or not.

attach a huge megaphone to power armor

more pls

youtube.com/watch?v=AnMmERInJio&feature=youtu.be&t=2m50s

Alright, TRAIN POWER ARMOR is also almost done. I need a few last minute things, then testing.

I haven't been following you PA mod but, is there a Thomas paint job?

There is a little blue train paintjob that has no resemblance to any fictional characters whatsoever.

Didn't somebody already do that? I'm pretty sure bethesda featured it at some point.

this is how you play new vegas