/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/6-patch-notes/

>Mod Info
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E

>EnHANCEMENT it's fucking >ENHANCEMENT< Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
Ask for a guest pass in the thread if you don't want to commit to 10 fucking dollars oy vey.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/6whD1Tf.jpg
cassardis.imgur.com/
imgur.com/a/cqiCM
imgur.com/a/iY50t
imgur.com/a/2yqvo
imgur.com/a/n3eKO
imgur.com/a/9K56C
imgur.com/a/jq06Q
imgur.com/a/7wzsn
imgur.com/a/XkTwf
imgur.com/a/jA4UM
imgur.com/a/2zvPG
imgur.com/a/FZmwV
imgur.com/a/5W8Qk
imgur.com/a/SAByH
imgur.com/a/Au4nj
imgur.com/a/sti8o
imgur.com/a/ZPPwD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i like penis

so uh why is my black spirit quest gone? the dude isn't giving me any and relaunching didn't do anything. i'm lvl 56

Post the mod/guide to replace the watermark texture with a blank if there is one.

IDGAF about poorly textured titties and all that shows up on that mod link's forums for black desert is that garbage.

forgot pic. i also stopped at the imp questline to grind

Wanna visit NA for me, MilfSorc? It'll be fuunn~

i'm retarded, nevermind. quest is named differently in logs

fucks wrong with you

Now now, user. Where's your sense of fun~?

you've been posting about this for days now

real fun

She will break and come to me eventually.

THICC
ELVEN
WOMEN

kill
yourself
valorfag

>handfull of witch earrings, MoS, and red coral earrings, Guardians and Cores
Can't complain about the event here but these are pretty boring results, has anyone got anything remotely rare from this event besides these?

>implying i have any idea what that is

Is this game dead? I might get it during steam release.

I wouldn't consider it dead. Do you have any friends to bring with you after Steam release? I'm told we're getting Striker very soon. Should be out by the time the Steam thing happens. Um, ever wanted to play Street Fighter in an MMO?

I could bring a few yes. Is it a lot better like that? Or would meeting random strangers suffice? I'd much prefer that.

>ever wanted to play Street Fighter in an MMO?
What is the combat like, I can't seem to figure it out through this alone. I ave seen some videos and the skills look flashy and neat

Should I sell this? If I do, I'll get my awakening weapon that has 50 more AP.

Do you like RNG?
Ever want to scream at the top of you lungs in rage at RNG?

Then sure you'll love this game.

that sounds like ass. Tell me it ain't so

There is mob farming and there are Lifeskills. Farming you usually want a group as you'll need gear not to kill the mobs but to fend off other players. Lifeskills are a solo affair with the exception of hunting, which I haven't taken part in myself. You can farm solo, you'll just need to watch out for your fellow man. There is overall a low bar for accessing all the activities of endgame.

Actually almost every endgame mechanic is thrown at you fairly early on if you bother to pursue it. Only things like open world boss killing and PvP are held from you.

If you want to tackle the game solo and meet people as you go that's a fine way of doing things I think. People have been fairly social in my experience.

The combat is action based, no tab targeting. Alot of attacks with field zones, AoE abuse, stuff like that. In PvE you're usually out there mowing down packs of mobs at a time.

>Dragon's Crown
>tfw we will never have a titty monster like sorc or a snusnu beast like amazon

Sorry bruh but it's real. Hope you like to grind too. Cause that's all this fucking game is, rng and grinding. Story is ass, quest are just a round about way of making you go out and grind and they barely offer any exp.

Seriously if you don't like grinding and rng, you might not wanna get your hopes up.

Man I'm conflicted, I've done a quick search and saw there is a 7 day free trial. Might just spend a day on it and see how it goes

Anyone want to use a slutty, cock hungry elf on NA?

Or seven!

how thicc?

Saving all my coins to mass open at once on the last day. Can't wait for those cron stones and hard/sharp pouches.

You can blame gaymergate and sjws/femishits for ruining those works of fiction with their dyke self inserts and """""actual depiction of women""""".

Only good thing we had this year is blasting it to 2B's fat ass.

after trying to get my first tet item, and failing 13 times, countless fails to get back to tri/duo, destroyed 1.2b in cash, over 70 sharp crystals, wasting 800+ fragments and now i'm sitting with a useless pri dandy, 0 durability, no cash and a fucking failstack of 117 i can say my motivation to keep on playing on a scale from 0 to 10 is at a "fuck you bdo"

deinstalled this piece of shit

Pretty reasonably thicc I'd say.

>uninstalled

>tfw just lifeskilling and have a giant cache of enhancement stuff and accessories stockpiled from events and leeching relic pub parties
>it's just gathering dust and I can pre-order a TRI dande if I sold them all off and possibly a TET/PEN if I sold all my life skill shit too

Shouldn't have played that min-maxing gambling simulator user, after all the best way to git gud gear is to not play it.

>Nouver pops within 1 hour of last spawn

So wait, I'm confused. How are workers supposed to make me money? Nobody buys the stuff they gather. Am I just retarded?

You process it into something else dipshit. Just like in real life.

No one wants the raw materials outside a select few items like cereals (potatos/wheat) and dried fish which sells for pennies on the dollar.

You process them to stuff people wants if you don't want to operate on a net loss.

Someone told me to make some melted ore for some silver. At this rate all I'm gonna get is 1m from the stacks I have. Is there an up-to-date guide on what to get?

You're probably gathering the wrong stuff if no one wants it. That said you'll make more in the long run by processing what you take in and building up your skill, so early on just gather whatever and process it all.

There are a million ways to earn money processing. Do some research and pick a few finished products with markets you want to get in to and invest your workers into the nodes accordingly. No one is going to tell you the secrets to moneymaking around here, but there are plenty of youtubers and streamers that have given up some of their own secrets for you to use. Take some initiative and look them up, they're pretty easy to find.

Got two witch earrings in less than an hour, one from box, another from hexes. What to do with them?

Either hold them until this event is over to smash em together? Like those are your only two options what else are you looking for.

I'm assuming they're melted iron shards. It is mostly needed for alchemy and some processing stuff, but the shards alone takes forever to clear. Right now there's 18k units listed and the clear price is

make your research, if you don't wanna process, fir sap, powder of earth and bloody tree knots sell.
These are just an example to begin with.

I'm not saying it's best to sell them but the shit your workers gather definitely sells, just stop gathering mushrooms and pumpkins.

Read/watch a few guides to get an idea of what items that people want. Go on a database figure out what components are required to craft them and process/sell those components. No one here is going to hold your hand because you'll learn more by doing this on your own.

It should be obvious if you are too stupid to enhance, that you preorder gear with that wasted money.

NEVER enhance if it means your equipment becomes unusable. I don't know if you've watched TET/PEN enhances, but these people sit on top of massive amounts of gear to play the game with outside of their roulette attempts (with the exception of trash like Mickin, who doesn't play the game).

You make it sound like that dandy is your only usable weapon. Even a fucking DUO ult awk weapon is better than that dandy now. Suck it up and move on. Run scrolls, boost it to TRI, use that stack elsewhere and cut your losses.

Mediah mining nodes (crystals), excavation nodes across the map (traces/powder are always in low supply), any timber node with high value alchemy byproducts, eggs for imp cooking.

No one has a guide because what was good previously and publicized isn't good anymore. Do your own research and gather within your means.

I'm going to play on the south american release. Is the preorder armor worth it? I want to put it on a wizard.

Thanks, guys. I'm brand new to these type of MMOs, so learning these things as I go is always really fun.

>mexican server

>Going for tet dande
>Doesn't have a tet yellow awakened to use when he fucks up 20x in a row
You really should uninstall.

>trying to tet
>just get a tet dude

>Hurr durr he want da tet dande?!?! how he can get other tet?!
>Can't just buy a tet quest yellow awakened off the market for every class for pennies any time you want
Give it a rest. Here's your (you) for being retarded.

>1bil
>pennies
>yeah dude just use thoses 117 failstacks for blue quality instead of dande

Open up awk in mp and sort by price. Tell me what you see.

Hey bro those TRI ults are only 250mil. :^)

That's a considerable upgrade from your 5 dura dandy lmfao

fuck off crocuta

More like 680M and it's far better than throwing away 1.4B to be a completely worthless shit that can't do anything.
If you have the economy to bother with trying to tet a dande then who cares if you wait a week or two of economy you don't even really take part in to get a spare tet.

But hey, he already uninstalled.

Hopefully the steam release will bring forth a fresh supply of avatarfriends

POST SOME GODAMN ACACIA TIMBER YOU WHORES

Futas too.

Anyone here who does wagon/rolling trading about how much exp do you get per trip from velia -heidel -glish above professional level? I'm still getting around 8% a trip with just sute tea and my traders outfit. When does it start slowing down?

I roll between Velia and Heidel farms. 15~20% every channelswap (~13m44s) at Pro2-7 with sute, green elixir and +1 clothes.

Rolling > wagon trading

>not posting 8K

Velia -> Finto and Heidel -> Alejandro? Sounds about right, Im about to hit Pro1 and pretty much figured that wagon trading would start to slow down around here. I'll run some tests for both. Thanks for the advice

Beginner to like Skilled 4/5 was easy, then it spikes in EXP. Pro5 is a milestone. Every step above Artisan is one too. I would just get to Pro5 and leave it for trash crates. Active trading will crush your soul.

ikr, too bad you have to cut image quality!

>covering up delicious elven ears

Shame on you.

Not with the right tools!

was my plan to dump all my trash crates at Art5 but I'll take your word for it. Guess i really need to up my production then. Only have about 5k at the moment with 3 Bravants working.

I'm getting 8% per round trip with sute,green elixir and +2 outfit at artisan 6

You should sell it, but, there's 3k of them on the marketplace already. Consider yourself lucky if it sells within two months.

>NEVER enhance if it means your equipment becomes unusable.
This. ALWAYS have a backup. I know someone who wrecks his gear and bank to 0 on the regular going for tet and then can't grind even though he could easily back it up first.

Now this is an opportunity

yeah it's dead bye

Post 8k

Don't.

4K avatarfagging is comfy!

Screenshots are hard.

think i'll stick to regular screenshots, good morning bdog

I SAID POST 8K YOU FAT GREASY FUCK MY DICK DEMANDS IT

>FAT GREASY FUCK
Why are you projecting my guy?

see

sorry pal, I gotta hurry to go out do some chores, hit the gym with bros, and then go straight to work

pic related me in my work uniform

post butt

kys you dirt lipped mongoloid

>Play female character.
>Wearing one of the costumes with a short skirt which seems to be all of them.
>Go swimming.
>Camera auto corrects into an upskirt of soaked panties and her thighs rubbing together.
I'm uncomfortable.

>minority
Clockwork.

>I'm uncomfortable.

Never forget, obese ranger is a literal real-life nigger.
>141297442

i.imgur.com/6whD1Tf.jpg

Russia, New Zealand or Fiji. He lives in either of those

Woho, degenerate hour.

post you're female character

INCOMING

ERP valk cassardis.imgur.com/
Titty Kuno imgur.com/a/cqiCM
Creepshots imgur.com/a/iY50t
FutaMistress imgur.com/a/2yqvo
Tattoo imgur.com/a/n3eKO
DrowLewds imgur.com/a/9K56C
CutestTamer imgur.com/a/jq06Q
LewdTattooSorc imgur.com/a/7wzsn
Elf#276 imgur.com/a/XkTwf
Horsefucker imgur.com/a/jA4UM
Cyclops imgur.com/a/2zvPG
Milfsorc imgur.com/a/FZmwV
Mayyd imgur.com/a/5W8Qk
Lesbians imgur.com/a/SAByH
Sharky imgur.com/a/Au4nj
Thick imgur.com/a/sti8o
PinkSorc imgur.com/a/ZPPwD

fuck off videogaemsfag

I have spent 70 bucks on this game (10 for fee and 60 for daum cash). I've spent my pearls for max weight limit and the processing costume and have 3400 pearls left.

What exactly should I buy with these 3400 pearls? I actually don't want to spend more than these 70 bucks because that's roughly the price of a full-price game. So my thought was that I should buy a marketplace maid to snipe pets and value packs? Or should I do something else?

can you use wagons for storage? Like just buy a merchant or noble wagon, register them in a city, put a bunch of items in it and then place it in the stable?