Name (one) 1 bad thing about the C7

Name (one) 1 bad thing about the C7.
Protip you cant

Other urls found in this thread:

media.chevrolet.com/media/us/en/chevrolet/autoshows-list.detail.html/content/Pages/news/us/en/2014/Jan/14naias/Corvettes/Z06-corvette/0113-z06.html
youtube.com/watch?v=o8PbFRVEimg
youtube.com/watch?v=1VPm3CZiQjc
motortrend.com/cars/chevrolet/corvette/2015/2015-chevrolet-corvette-z06-track-retest/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can't be used to hit a crowd because owners never drive them

The Z06 is a track car that overheats on the track.

Well that was easy.

No pop up headlights

cheap plastic panels

>The Z06 is a track car

hahahah. Even GM says it isn't. It's a GT car. It's designed to take golf clubs to the country club. 98% of Vettes will never see a track.

GM claims the C7 Z06 is the most track-capable Corvette of all time.

Sorry I forgot to list my source for Here it is:
media.chevrolet.com/media/us/en/chevrolet/autoshows-list.detail.html/content/Pages/news/us/en/2014/Jan/14naias/Corvettes/Z06-corvette/0113-z06.html

>*********track-capable*******

That doesn't mean it's a dedicated track weapon. There's multiple paragraphs of fine print explaining this.

A Veyron is """""capable"""" of 250+ whatever mph but even they don't recommend you do it in a regular basis.

A track capable car should not overheat after doing a few laps. How is that anything but a flaw?

It's not like they were doing Dyno pulls with minimal airflow, if the car hit 130mph then it had a shit ton of air moving through the radiator and it still overheated.

I fucking love the new Corvette but the fact that the most track focused car they produced at the time overheated while at the track after just a few laps is 100% unacceptable.

>A track capable car should not overheat after doing a few laps. How is that anything but a flaw?

A pre production model that's being gang banged by auto journalists on a desert track is probably going to overheat. You're really going to judge a vehicle because of one test when there's plenty of examples of people tracking theirs without any issues?

It hurts my weeb feelings

Chevy sent it out fully knowing how it was going to be tested. They didn't send out a test mule, it was supposed to be a finished car. Someone didn't do enough testing and they got fucked because of it.

I still think the Z06 is the deal the of the century. If I was given one I'd just put a big fucking Mishimoto intercooler into it, and change some of the front to allow for better airflow.

>I still think the Z06 is the deal the of the century
THAT"S NOT THE ZL!

Don't know if it was ever advertised as a track car but motortrend beat the hell out of it and destroyed tons of tires and no overheating.

this.
z06>zl1
on a side note, I wonder if the zr1 will have a bump in power.

It's fast as shit, if you live in a hot area and suffer from heat soak I would recommend installing additional heat shielding.

it is ugly

the fact that its slower than the GTR is just the icing on the cake tho

let's all hope that the upcoming zr1 and the mid engined one are actually faster than the GTR, its actually worrying at this point

>weebs still in denial

I like the C7 aside from the fact that it's just a boomer mobile.
I never realized how retarded the C6 looked though holy shit.

lol, prez/poo/ is still assraging

let's see how he reacts at these two vids

youtube.com/watch?v=o8PbFRVEimg

youtube.com/watch?v=1VPm3CZiQjc

i've always liked it actually, I prefer fixed headlights and it's not as aggressive as the c7

lol made him sperg yet again

they should be, gm's main concern on the new corvette should be beating the gt-r, but even if they succeed weebs on this forum will make excuses for the gt-r

>posting facts about the GTR being 10 years old yet still faster than a brand new corvette is "posting excuses"

sperg more GM cuck

comparing 110k car to 180k limited production awd track car, makes 0 sense but you'll come up with some autistic weeaboo excuse or shitty nonargument response

it's a bad thing, they should update the design, instead they keep releasing special trim track packages that are unobtainium but you weebs eat it up

sperg more

please, GM cuck

sperg more

I want you to rage

the GTR is superior, you literally can't deal with this fact

yes, this GM cuck keeps giving

sperg more, the GTR is faster despite being older

yep just as i predicted, autistic nonargument with anime girl to boot

I witnessed a C7 get in a wreck at highway speeds and the plastic bits just don't hold up. If it was the same car from 30 years ago it would have been a different story

here's an argument; the GTR is faster around the ring than the corvette despite being heavier, having worse brakes and tires, making less power and being 10 years old

sperg at this

>prezo the cuck drops his trip because he is too ashamed of continue posting
I love it, I literally control you, always have and always will

ok awd, you're very angry and autistically heated about bench racing two cars you'll never own, it appears you are the one who is sperging my Veeky Forumstistic friend

you can really tell this post agitated someone

>awd
so you accept the gtr is superior

>you're very angry and autistically heated about bench racing two cars you'll never own, it appears you are the one who is sperging my Veeky Forumstistic friend
nice projection, i am a sadist and enjoy watching people get angry

I've been humiliating this prezo guy for almost 3 years now, non-stop

thats it, sperg and samefag more prezo, do as you're told

also the corvette you're bench racing is the street legal z06, with better brakes and tires than a street legal gt-r, the gt-r you're bench racing is a limited production non street legal track trim with superior brakes and handling, so nissan essentially had to make a race car to beat the boomer mobile NISSAN CANNOT COMPETE WEEBS ETERNAL BTFO'D

motortrend.com/cars/chevrolet/corvette/2015/2015-chevrolet-corvette-z06-track-retest/

But isn't the corvette faster?

>hehehehe guys i'm a sadist look how i deflected that
no you're 12 go watch rick and morty and tell me about how nothing matters

nope

>GM was too busy worrying over irrelevant tracks the forgot about the ring
YES YES

SPERG PREZO

SPERG MORE

sperg more

nope, the nismo GTR is fully street legal, it even had license plates when lapped the ring

sperg more

too pointy
even the c3 is less pointy

cooling and suspension problems
handling not by louts

I didn't tell you to stop sperging prezo

go ahead, sperg

>nismo track package
>street legal
stay btfo weeb

>boomers floor it into corner and don't use brakes
waaaahhh i crashed my corvette gibs me moar money
>the eternal boomer strikes again

see the plate?

I want you to stare at it, look deeply into it and realize that the corvette is trash

this is what happens when you belive that a plastic fantastic shitbox can compete outside it's league

sperg more, the lawsuit is about the car overheating after a lap

stay BTFO

do ya'll remember when we baited that one guy into spamming crashed corvette images for 12hrs a day for a year straight?

that was funny lolol

>hehehe I told him to sperg more he can never recover after this performance of my vast creativity and intellect
lol stay btfo weeb

sperg more, the GTR is faster than the corvette, this is a fact see have another street legal N-Attack GTR going through japanese customs this time

sperg more and stay BTFO cuckold

so you accept that the gt-r is in a higher class than the corvette and barely beats a much cheaper car and the weeb fans declare it a win because they know that NISSAN CANNOT COMPETE

>my higher class supposed super car barely beats a sports car
hahaha gm btfo for making a cheaper car appealing to a different bracket

that was not good enough prezo

when I ask you to sperg, I expect you to see you sperging, try again slave

of course the GTR is in a class above the corvette, the corvette is a shitbox with delusions of grandieru, the GTR is a proper sports car

>pushrods
>leafspings
>fiberglass
>torque converter auto trans
lol a fucking shitbox

>barely beats
it doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile

sperg more

>different bracket
aka ameripoors, thats the reason it's so unpopular worldwide, no one but americans blinded by dumb patriotism could be fooled into buying one

here's the fixd version

more! never ever stop assraging, I want to come here in 10 years and know that I left you scarred

go ahead prezo, keep sperging like the good little cuck you are

if only GM could fix their shitty vehicle now

the corvette outperforms the gt-r

lol!!!

nice wishful thinking prez/poo/

time to go back to reality

did you see how much he samefagged, he got extra triggered tonight lol

Expensive if you don't live in burgerland.

you stop sperging only when I tell you to stop sperging prezo

go ahead, samefag some more I am still in the mood to degrade a bit more

don't keep me waiting next time cuck

yep lol. prezo is still so obsessed he believes that im the one who abused him in the championship sticky when in reality it was you. lmao. can't make it up.

what are we going to do now

I can keep him as a pet once their parents kick him out of his basement, you'll have to take responsibility for him

can't*

I don't recall giving you permission to stop replying, prezo, unlike GM, that has to recall every single piece of shit they manufacture kek

pretty sure i wouldn't be a good influence on him. he is already negatively influenced by my sadistic behavior.

It's impossible to find anything that gives you more value for your dollar with the ZL1. I used to say the C7 GS was a great value, but the fact that you can get a ZL1 cheaper basically defeats that idea.

It's not as good looking as the C4 or C5

Side profile looks just as bad as the last two generations. Other than that I like it.

Overheating

Few weeks ago friend and I decided to go on some car events in croatia and car overheated while we waited on fucking border. There were even 2 oldtimers (BMW 2002 and 300SL) in our group that haven't had one single issue on trip, while we had to turn that piece of shit down every 20 minutes while we were stationary.

I thought things would improve once we were moving. They didn't. Outside temperature was 39 C and on heavy load car would overheat every 10- 15 minutes.

We went back home because it was too hot outside, while those dudes with old timers went back without any problems.

After bringing car back on towtruck and putting some performance coolant we tested car on nurburgring.It was much colder that day, 28C and it still overheated after 3rd lap.

Piece of shit

Master Racer

C6 looks good as well, not sure what you are seeing

>Mods! GTR weebs are hurting my feelings again!

lol, sperg more pushrodcucks

>prez/poo/ comes back after his cooldown lap
lol, poor guy

>Prez/poo/ is still sperging 24 hours ago

lol, I caused this

>ragequitting

LOL