byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/fE3Ts8A

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/14760
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

baby's day out mode when

>player controlled baby spawns at roundstart
>captain has to secure him
>anywhere from 2-5 undercover syndicate agents cooperate to capture him
>baby can resist out of people's grasp/containers and ventcrawl on cooldown timers
>babu gets randomized objectives as the round goes on (e.g. "go to the laundry room," "pet ian," "light somebody's cock on fire"), completing them enhances baby's abilities and strengthens its plot armor for further mischief
>baby must eat regularly or die (to prevent players from locking it in a room for extended periods)
>four minutes before the emergency shuttle docks all agents are notified via pda uplink that a syndicate shuttle will be arriving at one of several random locations at the same time as the emergency shuttle
>if the baby arrives at centcomm, the crew wins
>if the baby arrives aboard the syndie shuttle, the syndicate wins
>if the baby's left on the station or dies, everyone loses (round continues??)

I think the most fun was escaping the Gulag and finding our ways back to each other while naked.

bagel made me blow my whole wad

>Isaac, a vampire, with a shitload of guns and heavy armor, gives 7 different people the chance to surrender and leave unharmed

>Every single one of them goes "MUH VALIDS" and tries to fight him, only to die without even hurting him.

I'd take the chance to leave unharmed.

did Isaac take a pod? I was looking forward to fighting him and the HoS but they didn't show up in escape Which I guess I should have expected

Anyone know what was the name of the song from the last round?

>HAHA! Time for some SS13!
>Load up
>Look at crew manifest just to see how fucked the station is
>Moonbase Alpha version of Space Oddity
>Sing along, put fucking heart into it
>THIS IS GROUND CONTROL TO MAJOR TOM
>YOU REALLY MADE THE GRADE
>Emergency shuttle has been called
>Get to kick back and listen to the song

Veeky Forums jukebox is best jukebox
rip bowie ; ;

Nah, he was safe in the shuttle bridge with the only person who surrendered (some assistant who surrendered after everyone else was dead around them)

This is Yoshi egg-laying tier.

>one random assistant walks in and sees a pile of bodies in front of isaac, who's kitted out head to toe with armor and guns.
>isaac throws them a pair of cuffs and tells them to cuff themselves.
>They fucking do it, no questions asked.

some people just don't have a sense of self preservation.

i didnt feel like murderbone and wanted another thrall. I didnt even intend for the shoot out orgy in janitors closet i just wanted the hos as my slave. still gr8 round
i took the shuttle out but rushed for bridge. Gave a thrall my cap lazer and told them to go nuts so you missed that
you'd be surprised how many people would try to take that on

I'd do it just to see where it goes from there.

same here.
It'd be funny to see his reaction. And I'd like to know where it's going.

it would either end in them becoming the antags servant, getting buckled to a chair and left there, or some form of torture. All 3 of which are preferable to death

I'm cool with all three.
No one lives forever.

All three sound fun rather than just murderbone

I'm also cool with murderbone.

how bland

>had a chance to kill isaac for valids but i wasn't 100% sure he was a vamp so i stayed put

I am merely a medium for which spess flows through.
The sooner you accept this, the better for all.

if this was towards the end when shuttle was called i was invincible. Ablative, 400 blood, full maturity, armory+cap lazer n a bag. Any time before the janitor closet orgy then you probably would have won since i was unprepared leading up to shortly before that

it was when you were invincible
because i was too

Sure. But fuck murderboning.
Unless it's gimmicky or interesting murderboning

I didn't know you guys had to escape the gulag, how'd you get out? my MMI just was sent to robotics and thankfully they rebuilt me as a mommi

It was seemingly difficult, but when I noticed the patterns and flaws in the warden's shift and in the windows, what I did was ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________put a sec hardsuit on and ask a borg to let me out

pure geniejuice

How do I find a waifu-free husbando to love?

Whoever said that we are the only server with waifufaggotry is a lying asshole.

So bagel seems AESTHETIC as shit with probably the best bar and sec loadout of the four we have now but kindof garbage mechanically, is that the current consensus.

>mfw this pasta has ruined the word "mischief" for me

you'll only ever find one if you call them out

dont expect Mr. Right to just come knocking on your door in dorms

But then people will think I'm an attention whore trying to ERP. I'm not a slut user, I'm just looking for that special someone. How do I get my husbando to propose a date in the holodeck without getting boinked in the worst possible way?

drop hints duh

Do what I did.

Kidnap them, cuff them to a chair, and force them to marry you under threat of c4.

There are no husbandos.
All of the "husbandos" are autistic assholes married to their jobs who treat other people like shit.

Like what, winking at them in the bar and the occasional PDA message asking them personally for help when I'm getting the succ?
I don't want to have his affection by placing him under duress, it just wouldn't be right.
They can't all be that bad
lel

well out with it user, who is it?

theyve been shilled before i assure you

I'm still looking for him. I haven't found my one true husbando yet.

why don't you go Gray?

What fun is a day at the beach if you can't even get a little wet?

Well who are you? Why would we want to be your husbando?

I won't self shill, but I'm a nice, unrobust, and quiet waifu who picks up after herself and does her job to keep the station running without being much of a bother.
who am I kidding, I'm a trash waifu that lives in maint with the cockroaches and deserves to get the succ and forgotten in a locker. Just fucking shoot me out the mass driver already

I know who you are.

Don't forget your suit sensors dear.

I love me trashy females

>I know who you are.
I doubt it. Nobody ever notices me, even if I have my sensors on.

You're just saying that to make me feel better.

I'm not gonna make you feel good about yourself but trashy women IRL give me boners and if you can move that to game, good job

how do I waterpotassium open lockbock without breaching shit? what are the proportions
inb4 use emp

goat destroys lockers btw
order a goat, wait on it getting mad, get whatever the fuck you want

what server should I play on until this shitfest is removed from forced rotation rotation (or entirely)

30u of both

I did 45 and nothing happened
second time I did 45 it breached

Lexia Nickolson?

>Choose honk
>honk around
>run the bar but just honking and drinking
>offered a surgery
>okay doc
>saws off legs
>legless and still honking (when I can sit)
>Have to roll around everywhere
>Borg drags me to roboticist
>Gets saw out
>saws my head off
>brain ain't no good

>thanks doc

>b*xbabby

nope. I haven't been the most active player these past few weeks, so I doubt anyone would know me.

Def actually

>people will still claim Vox players aren't autistic faggots

b*gel station

I don't know if it works on a smaller scale. But I played slot machines for most of that shift starting at 4000 creds and ending at 10000

>Sitting on the trading post while Tahki the Vox Kills 3+ people and releases Singulo

How do you allow a bird to do that to you

Nobody knows what's going on on the shit new map.
>releasing the bagel singulo
>an achievement
Maybe for being the first time.
The map is going to die pretty fast, that singulo was a nail in the coffin.

RPfags need to be gassed

is he from out server?
which vox is that

I did nothing productive that round

idk found it on /v/

looks like a bayfag
pomf vox aren't nearly that gay

>first time playing ss13
>enter
>everything's already fucked
>die in a dark corner from bloodloss
All of my expectations are being met.

only people who play females are that gay here

>doing anything productive in a vidya gaem when you could be goofing off and having fun

Reminder: releasing unfinished and buggy maps without proper testing is a great way to get them rejected by the masses, not everyone wants to bugtest your shit.

>there are adults that find this funny

Are you playing Veeky Forumsstation?

Adulthood is not giving a fuck what others think

Enlightenment is letting others think for you.

>wahoo! Bing!! One up!

godhood is not thinking

>implying there's anything wrong with Nintendo games

Sonygger detected

I'd probably suck a non-feminine penis, but even that's too gay for me.
t. waifu (male)

>PR that just adds a new food item has sat, ready to be merged, for nearly three fucking weeks
Don't we have like 10 people who are capable of merging shit? What the hell are all the collabs doing?

Redpill me on virology, I want to bring the station to its knees

Why*cough*do*cough*that*cough*when*cough*you*cough*can*cough*release*cough*beneficial*cough*viruses*cough*like*cough*ones*cough*that*cough*make*cough*you*cough*go*cough*faster,*cough*instead?*cough**cough**cough**cough**cough**cough**cough**cough**cough**cough**cough**cough**cough**cough**cough**cough**cough**cough**cough**cough**cough**cough**cough**cough**cough*

link?

github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/14760

do we have a sprite for it?

Presumably, since the item has a unique icon_state and the PR makes changes to the .dmi file where power equipment sprites are kept.

>one negative trait, get banned

I wouldn't mind an evil genius virologist antag.
I haven't dealt with a bad virus in a while.

>tfw the admins wouldn't let me release my negative shitter virus after I got bullied by someone in a xeno costume who thought I did something wrong.

>I will handle this tonight
Why did MrPain lie?

last good one I had turned everyone into catbeasts and people started getting purged left and right to the point where you were hiding under hardsuits until a tail appeared

Can potentially bring about a spider apocalypse or an organic, all natural plasma flood
Pure RNG as to whether or not you will actually get the symptoms you want
All viruses can be cured by a single chemical, and can be slowed and stopped by another

Luckily, if you kill of the only person you suspect competent enough to combat your plague, the station will be met by a white horse

could an antag infect themselves with the spider vomit virus and simply incubate a swarm in some corner of maint before releasing them upon the station? I'm Imagining setting a subverted AI to cause an atmospherics issue but EVA and the AI core is filled with spiders.

>dragonbro "code"
It's going to break something so all the collabs need to have someone on standby when it does

Yeah.
You could use monkeys for that too.