Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lprZd9qFu4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for fuck hellriegel shitters

>inb4 someone bitches games.dead and or its shit

>killcam
>dude has 16 service stars with it
>also has a motherfucking MINION holding 2 smoking guns as his emblem

Xbox platoon general here who wants to stack tomorrow night if anyone is interested

i feel like ballroom blitz on conquer hell as attackers could be fun if my team wasn't somehow lacking higher brain function every single damn time i play it attacking

Cheese here, I didn't play with you guys much but I just moved to an apartment with absolute shit internet, I can't hit anything anymore. Rip my battlefield career.

Why are these threads so dead? How long ago were they active?

Eh fuck, meant for

BAR low weight when

>BAR Low Weight

I'd use it, been using Telescopic over Storm lately for the clear picture sight and the bipod is helpful. But being able to pause mid-mag and shoot again while preserving your accuracy/spread would be extremely helpful

Oh man. Btw when I make announcements I'll use this name. Hope I don't come off as a retard

Progress update: Crossbow Launcher dog tag completed. Only three weapon/vehicle tags left are Tripwire Bomb, Kolibri, and Boat.

What version of the Tripwire Bomb is easiest to get kills with? The explosive kind never does more than 80 damage, but people can just run out of the incendiary.

How difficult will the Kolibri one be? I don't even know how you could reliably kill people with that thing.

According to Battlenonse, you should just learn how to lead bro:

youtube.com/watch?v=lprZd9qFu4U

What is this autism

Who are these [SYM]thicc, [FREE], and [GAME] retards everyone seems to know about but me?

PC Platoon applicants, well be cleaning up the platoons later today. If you dont get a spot, apply to the second platoon.

Should I do this

t.nu-bfg

See, I asked because they were acting like a bunch of cringy spergs and posting maymays in chat so I figured they were from here.
Looks like I was right.

now we just need some planeposting and the thread wont be 404in under 300 posts

Lol dead

Are the medals still fucked?

something something airchavs something hellriegel something netcode bs something something anime avatar fags something

>BUT DICE WILL FIX IT