Previous Thread: ITS HABBENING
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=975
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=971

>Combat System Changes - Dev Blog
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=948 - Pt. 1
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=951 - Pt. 2
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=955 - Pt. 3
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=959 - Pt. 4

>Combat rework spreadsheet (informations from kTest)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w96wEplRalplgC4f0TTyiYqXNZfIVZopUbTNFUX_be8/edit#gid=0

>Latest "Patch Notes":
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=960

>Current events:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=953
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=974
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=972
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=971
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=973

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
tos.neet.tv/

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (will change soon. RNG Cubes drop instead of gear)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k/pubhtml#

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

ignore and report guild/name shitposters

Other urls found in this thread:

treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=920
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#3111888eh.1f4a5f75.15283f4a516185.1135435561.1525415173
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

previous thread: rememer to ignore and report shitposting

reposting cuz new thread.

rip shield lob, you will be missed

WL2 should work too (FF probably better). Mastema is good.
unless you are like really weak

Sword3 Hoplite3 Dragoon Lancer

is this okay?

>This game
>not for drolling retards

What builds have you tried so far? What're you feeling strong with?

No matter what I try, it seems I deal no damage. What in the fuck.

How do I into damage as a swordie? I really wanna keep Corsair in my build but it seems to do negative fucking damage with its shitty scaling and skills.

So I just reached wizard 3. Magic missile seems like a pretty cool spell, I like that it duplicates when it hits people. But it doesn't scale? Like energy bolt is 3 shotting bosses while magic missile does less than 1/3 of their life.

Gid gud gear

MM is only good with good Links. Links have been fucked. Maybe works with Linker2 or need 3.

play doppel

threadly reminder that cute is recruiting newfriends and returning oldfriends alike! No minimum level. PM Merigolds or Majiene if you'd like an invite

What does it look like if you have a QS3 in a group with a Pyro3 Thaum3 Enchanter and Priest 3 Chaplain?

>those ugly immersion breaking outfits

fuck off

>damage from 50k to 2k
>cant even press C for shield anymore because theres a cooldown
>shield lob does as much damage as a basic attack
>all of my rode debuffs were nerfed
>none of the skills are properly translated yet again, even with it being over a year and there being a major combat update so i have nothing reliable to theory craft on due to IMC's incompetence
>nerfed melee more than clerics

is the guilds goal to bully or kill boys on a daily basis?

Does pandemic spread malleus debuff or only some specific debuffs?

Time to invest into some STR shitter

What dungeon gives the best silver now that 290 is rip? 260?

man you sure showed me

no its his personal goal to die

and a weapon. get rid of that Koperon Sword

>upgrade your gear
>get fucked faggot, hold C for invincibility was always retarded
>more aoe ratio, bigger aoe, can be enhanced
>it's translated well enough to guess, and you can try everything for free right now
>INT clerics got fucked so hard no one plays them anymore

is it possible IMC forgot about my ticket? its been almost 4 days since their last reply.

What is a good Priest/Chaplain build?

Full SPR
You're welcome

Anyone know which skill buffs stamina? I cast divine might+blessing+monstrace+sacrament and I can spam double punch all day

What skills? That's what I've wanted to know every time. Thanks.

>tfw tried to be greedy and get my HoG to +11 and now i have it 1 potential left +7 trascended stage4
Gonna have to live with sub 5k magic attack, sad

I remember Enchanter's Agility boosting Stamina. Along with evasion chance based on it I guess

golden anvils

Saalus. And then pray for Royal Mauso or Canyon.
I shit you not.
That's the best silver/hr rate for a party.

For solo you can do the 170 dungeon or 290 dungeon FULL RUN.

Thaum build without FF, go

Okay it was divine might

For what purpose?
Thauma is farming
Still do a PyroThauma if you don't want FF

what color gems for str swordsman? green or red?

idk how meaningful the crit rate is, lv6 green gem is 52 crit in main hand and i've got 200 base crit at 280 and almost never crit.

green seems bad

Lost tickets are common. SPAM your tickets!
Fuck it I personally used 11 potential, 15 golden anvils, and 8m+ silver to get from +5 to +11.
RNGesus is a bitch. Throw money at the problem!

Cause some guys are sucking all the luck.

WL2

So I'm guessing the prices of Artillonium and orange recipes are going to skyrocket with the 290 dung being more difficult to solo, aren't they? Or are people going to abandon the idea of orange weapons and just shoot for the purple cube weapons?

Oh I thought you were asking what skills out there that increased Stamina, not which out of those skills you listed, kek nevermind then

Oracle's skill Arcane Energy. People turn them into pardoner scrolls for this exact reason, and it lasts 30 minutes even at level 1.

Define "good gear", I think I have pretty mediocre gear and that it should be working okay, not great, but at least okay. What should I be aiming for besides Nyx/Pract or HG weapon?

I'm fine with mine at +8 stage 5
Stuff actually dies too fast to properly spread my aids sometimes and I wish I was doing less damage
#pd problems

Corsair needs to dual wield in order to use anything. Doppel seems like it would benefit a lot more from 2handed swords than dual wielding.

Making an Orange weapon is faster and easier than getting an unidentified HG purple, good luck getting a good socket roll
Your alts are going to stay HG blue or Vieranazi Mace or eat the practonium and make their purple
Appraiser lost lose of potential income because new HG are shit for their service

I have it on Elememe, don't solo anything with it so even +5 would be fine.
But i had +10 and i was at 5k magic attack unbuffed, now i am at 4.7k, sad

Sup bros,

A few months back I asked around these threads for some help as a total newshitter

Played and got to 20 and quit, I saw that there was a huge update and decided to give the game another chance.

Can you guys give me a quick rundown of what exactly makes this update so significant? Or atleast sauce me a youtube video that does just that?

I really want a comfy mmo to slide into, i dont mind spending some money in the long run

still same shit game

the weak/poor are more weak
the strong/rich are more strong

Game still trash? I mean it's fun theory crafting builds and all but it's really disheartening when you make something that should work but doesn't due to the servers being shitty and unresponsive or it just not working well at all. The best thing about tos is making builds but the way the game is is that it's just going to fall back into a meta and build diversity will become frowned upon again.

You sound and type like an insufferable faggot, go away and never come back

If you're a brand new player it doesn't effect you that much, they changed skills from doing (base damage+attack power) to (skill specific multiplier)(attack power) and are allowing full character resets once a day per character for the next two weeks so players can figure out what they like.

>Only got to level 20
Yeah you never experienced anything yet so no need to give you info.

Just go and play the game and explore.

Yes yes user, shoo away potential players. We've got so many that we have all the right in the world to be picky about who should play our game.

It is great.
>Full SPR
>never hit anything: the stats
Wiz-pyro-thaum-warlock.

Renewal made some builds viable and some totally unplayable but before patch you could have memed with meme builds
Now if you aren't a metawhore game punish you and if you don't want to be one you need to be the cock slave of a true meta whore carrying you around like the bitch Kim wants you to be more than ever

Can someone explain how magic amplification works? Does it have an impact on magic attack?

The >quick rundown is that game was inbalanced at high level level and stats were meaningless with old formulas. It was all redone so that stats and skills have more significance. They also made leveling easier.

treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=920 There's the long version.

It's basically maximum magic attack; your magic attacks do a random amount of extra damage up to your magic amp, but it's worse because it's not effected by things like Chapp cards or Hedgestone's multiplier.

Green might be good on hoplite. Yellows for HL to get max from your scaling. Probably the rest are better with red gems?

Give me the easiest and strongest swordsman class to level up from lvl 140 all the way to 330 in less than a week.

Well 41 actually, but I dont know if I should just start over from level 1 or push on
Cool, I guess I'll try and feel out a build on my own instead of following a guide
thanks a ton, will start reading asap

When I'm going Chaplain when should I worry about getting a Toy Hammer?

any guild in orsha?

Never, it doesn't work how it used to. Just get a five hammer and then Cata Club.

+matk give your damage an INCREASE of x amount of magic attack.
+magic amp introduces a RANGE that your magic attack, CAN do. Statistically, a point of mamp is worth half a point of matk because while it gives the potential for more damage, it's not as good as a consistent increase in damage.
I do 50-100matk
I wear a hat that gives me +100matk.
I now do 150-200matk.
I wear a hat that gives +100mamp.
Now I do 50-200matk.

its easier to think of magic amp as "magic max attack"

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#3111888eh.1f4a5f75.15283f4a516185.1135435561.1525415173

Should I go Ranger instead of Archer C3? I kind of like Twin Shot and Multshit+Circle combo is pretty great.

its easier to think of magic amp as "crap"

I'm doing your exact build but dropping 1 circle of archer and falconer for ranger + rogue for muh feint + barrage and sneak hit crit.

I don't know if it's better than what you have though.

Haven't played in a few months, is dex fencer garbage now? Is fencer in any form good?

why didn't i get any loot from the grynas torch event thing? is it a quest, or does it drop like an item?

You have to talk to the torch when it lights up and often it just drops silver.

Wiz Pyro3 Thaum3 Enchanter

You can be the Priest of Wizard. Make sure to carry Daino scrolls.

Still good, just reroll to high3

Isn't multishit 10 shits at all skill ranks now?
Might as well go A1-R1-Hunter.

DEX builds are garbage in the west because they are optimized for korea ping
If a build in kToS works better with DEX there you go STR here for hit less but harder
Highlander3Fencer3
Only good Fencer, need to have these real swords skills for your chopstick
Also, you should have sold your Venier if you had one, now is one of the worse rapiers your Fencer would use

I'm not picking it for multishot, I want the swift step 25% crit attribute which is more important than ever.

Archer C2 gives that delicious crit rate, and I wouldn't give that up for anything.

150 critrate? Does it scale?

Highlander C3 is garbage.

oh right, I'm retarded, it's not 25% anymore, it's a flat amount of crit rate.

still, a permanent 150 crit rate buff is worth taking.

most people only do it in premade party. just hang out in ch1 and join someone

saluus the same

>best swordman core in Renewal
>garbage

Highlander 1 is swordsman core, 3 is too much and useless.

Yeah it's good.
I think I'll just go for the costume collector build or a runnung meme bazooka combo.

Did you just wake up, misinfo-kun?

It's a doppel's core. Other swordies should get HL3 or pelt 3. Or both!

>now you get people in dungeons that have no clue how to play even the easiest of support classes
>cryo chrono that doesn't keep buffs up or use Ice Tree
>all he does is ice wall and space blast

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Armor break shits everything in game atm

calm your masculine tits, these "people" will leave in 2-3 weeks

Highlander is not the only sword class with armor break, retard.
Fuck off
Nice meme

Now that scout is dead, give me your GoodBuilds for archer.

I was going to go rogue but I have a memememe already and I don't feel like trading it for karacha.

Is SR still strong?

Farming it is, but isn't pyro really bad now?
I really like how this one sounds, might try it.

By the way, is linker really dead? No one has talked about it

Why do they even keep Corsair's Unlock Chest skill around? They have to know how pointless it is, right?

I'm going to max it and claim all the chest then reset later

yes, but it became QS2 with licamon being the only solid thing

Balls are kill. Pyro weaker but not dead.
Try it and change if you dont like it.

Fuck off c*lnigger

New sorc: What are good cards to get/invest into?

What fucking SPR Priest skills?