/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Thought he could get away with deceiving the true heirs of the world
>1.14 patch notes
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/1876157984141980396

>Discord-sponsored event
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScKzpuOdtJXeAb-4EoXlKN0cd9uDXNtzfVZmsIZgUNcFe3r7g/viewform?usp=sf_link

>Ringed City items checklist
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a
imgur.com/a/eSXdv/layout/grid

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LOTXc1jHGpA
webmshare.com/AvYGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>3 posts early
kys

Post weaponfu's

That picture confuses me.
>DS3 knight armor
>DS3 LKS
>DS1 Gwyndolin (with a braid??)

Nothing lights up my mood more than this thing, except maybe the BKGS.

Anyone on Pc have a demons scar they could spare? If so pass is scar right after pontiff boss room

You poor bastard.

I like the look of it and its moveset and its WA is unique.
It looks even better on my trap character.

>1100 damage on average
>combo hits like a truck because strike damage
>L1-x2R2 combo
if they had ha they'd be perfection

damage on average
What did he mean by this?

>be a parry fisher
>parry a host and his whole party to death
>invade the same host again
>parry everyone to death again

they KNOW i'm going to do it

L1>WA

usually deals 1100 damage

he meant that it averages about 1100 damage per use

stupid faggot learn to read

>it averages about 1100 damage per use
makes no sense
Stupid faggot learn to type.

Makes sense.

i'm 76 and can't find anywhere to invade, everytime i get "connection error" and get kicked back to my world. should i just join the 120 level faggots?

Did they alter Vordt's AI within the last couple of patches or something?
I swear he backsteps and jumps around a lot more than he used to, and charges only twice when entering his second phase before the frost breath, which he sometimes doesn't do at all.

>6 weight
>great hammer ha
>combo does as much as gael's or splitleaf

P-pls help

Just use the spiked hammer you hipster.

I sometimes get issues like that which are resolved by restarting steam.
70-80 with a +7 and above weapon should allow you to invade pretty much anywhere past Dancer, and the DLC.

The entire point of gwh is 6.0 weight. You can throw it on pretty much any build to get good damage and ha.

You can be a literal havelmom in DaS3 with base VIT. You have no excuse.

i got a spare, put on pass and we'll do this

literally after i bitch i get 4 solid invasions.

thanks for the ideas though!

Pass is scar
Still just after pontiff boss room

What are some good weapons to make Chaos?

signs down

Spiked weighs 10.0 more. I'd rather use that weight on better armor to offset prisoner's. And the damage difference, assuming you don't proc bleed, isn't worth 10.0 more weight.

Also Lorians GS.

Such high damage, even for a split weapon without any rings

What is the best build for Valor Heart?

Quality?

Anything if you're 40/40

How much str/dex can you invest?
First of all, 40 end. And yes, quality

Give me a SL120 dark hand/demon's fist build.

and does wolf ring +3 help those weapons at all?

Thanks!

meme weapons
no
fuck off /mu/ pedo

but i thought /tv/, /b/, /a/, and /g/ were the pedo board

Is dragon from shit?

Seems like it.

np

if it's not good it's shit
FUCK dark souls 3

nah, good for hypermode

Does anyone else name all their characters after Greek gods/goddesses. I usually try and do it after one that loosely represents/symbolizes my character's play style or the protagonist of dark souls in general.

Dark hand is for twinking and kissu. Demon fists is just a strength build, but you can throw in some chaos pyros for the theme, something like 40/30/30

i name all my characters after tarot arcanas

I'm currently 14/16, but I can bump Dex up to 17 or 18 if it's worth it.

Aren't the softcaps for fire scaling at 30/30?

Finished Ringed city.
Was really hoping they'd explain what The Deep is and how it's related to the Abyss.
Which these didn't. Help me out?

Fucking Darkwraiths have absolutely stupid amounts of poise, and this "all miracles" build is S U F F E R I N G

Lightning spear is, as expected, useless, and Raw ASS is the most boring shit in history.

FUGS counters RKPGS

wa blocks the damage from the initial hits and the slam discourages further use of the L1

does anyone here play sotfs on ps4?

do you still get any pvp activity?

>"""all miracles"""
>Raw ASS
?

try getting some points in int so you can use aquamarine, it's actually pretty good

From makes up lore on the spot. They just have a core vocabulary of vague concepts and let autists sort out the specifics. Don't bother looking for the right answer. There is none.

I put it in quotes because while that's the end goal, I'm not doing it yet. I just want to try out the 60 fai 30 att 2rings meme. But I think I'm just a musclehead at heart.

if they removed the FP cost from AMD entirely then it'd be almost godtier

I feel sad.

where should i invade at SL 20-40

cathedral

youtube.com/watch?v=LOTXc1jHGpA

Does anyone on PC feel like dropping a Lothrics UGS for me? I'm at High Wall, pass is dsg123

would be greatly appreciated!

what can a twinblade user do against heavy poise users?

closest thing I tried to success is frostbite weapon

what's the point of a str/fth build? either go full str and 15 faith for utility spells or go 60 fth and base weapon requirements

>Lothrics UGS
you mean the lothric knight gs? or do you confuse it with lorian's ugs?

Yeah the lothric knight greatsword. I call it an ugs because it is right?

Isn't he blond though?

What do you think of this?

webmshare.com/AvYGA

>Beat DS3 easily on str build.
>Start new pyro build.
>Can't do shit for damage
>Have to invest in a ton of stats
>Have to forego estus for ashen estus
>can't hit nobody in pvp
Has pyro remained shit since DS2 or what?

Haha true.

Guess i better delete him and spend more time in the character creation menu

>Can't do shit for damage
did you try raising your int/fai? Just wait until you can upgrade your flame in the settlement. Ashtus for Estus isn't an issue because you have great range, you shouldn't be hit

Combine with Wolf CS, and right eye for some crazy damage

int/fth is 25/20 and flame is +4. Also keep running out of fp.

Maybe I got spoiled by the heavy greataxe because it was literally easy mode.

Does dark souls 3 goty need some sort of dsfix to not be shit or have from learned to into PC?

Dark souls 3 actually uses an Xbox One emulator underneath to get the game running on PC. So unless you've got like an overclocked i7 6350 or something then you'd be better off playing on PS4.

what are you using and how much att?
hahaha what
ds3 runs fine on pc. usually got 55s, never drop to 40s and my pc is mediocre at best

What's the best buff/spell/miracle I can use with 10 int, 8 faith, and 9 luck?

I have a dex build that has 1 attunement slot default, chucked flash sweat in there for now but is there anything better?

Thanks m8

Using fire orb and great combustion right now. Got like 16 att.

>9 luck
heh, fire surge or iron flesh

Yeah Idk why I included luck. I totally forgot about iron flesh though, that seems fun.

Banner and bandit knife still work?

If I kill the host and then after a second or two I die to the blueberry, does he get an ear? Killing hosts is important but cucking dorks is better. And no better cucking than letting him kill me without getting an ear

>when the host D/C's and gets softbanned

I'm a few bosses from the end of the main game in ds2, but I have yet to do the DLC.

I've only just heard about power stancing. As far as I know, you hold two weapons, you need 1.5 the requirements for Str and Dex, then you hold y and you can attack with both at once.

I tried this with the rust weapons, and they did more damage powerstanced to a dog but less to another enemy than just an r1. I tried it with two UGS and the damage boost was negligible.

Is there something I'm missing?

not really, powerstancing is something that only a few weapons benefit from and it's usually to give a strong weapon with shit moveset a better attack. in most cases, you'd better 2hand your weapon. More poise damage, less stamina consumption and less weight at a minimal cost of damage

Literally all you really have are Iron Flesh, Flash Sweat and a few utility sorceries.

Best all-around one you probably have is just Magic Shield. It's kind of a shitty spell, but better than Great Magic Shield.

No.

Hitboxes still matter, if both weapons don't connect then only one will do damage.

Also, if the damage from one weapon was already enough to kill an enemy, the second number won't register since it's two separate attacks.

is sl 28 a good level for low level pvp or should i be even lower for some kind of twink build with dark hand,a nd are there any standout weapons to use at low level in pvp i might not have thought of? i'm using a +2 bandit knife at sl28, having moderate success.

>no

go to 30 and use a +3 weapon, my dude.

any particular reason?

>Midir
Oh boy, another tedious hp sponge. Even the Bed of Chaos was more engaging than this.

>Gael won't shut the fuck up every time you go into the Chapel unless I waste 30 seconds of my time going to shit DLC

most people pvp around 30, so being 2 levels lower will put you at a disadvantage. and it's pretty normal to have a +3 weapon at that level.

if i wanted to be a dickass invader would it be feasible to invade at like, 20 with a dark hand and good rings? what kind of stat investment do you go for low level pvp, just pump VGR and END?

basically, yeah.

You can say No to him and he'll stop repeating the forced dialogue.

What's the best place to farm the Evangelist set?