/pg/ - Persona General

Previous: NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

She has no style
She has no grace
But at least we all know Anne's a fucking disgrace

Hi! This Is Suguru Kamoshida! Shujin Academy needs you for its Volleyball Team! We need your daughters! If you're a girl between the ages of 13 to 19 with bad grades and/or an unstable home life, then come to my house! Shujin needs cellulite free young women! Come meet a washed up Olympian qualifier! There are no other judges during the tryouts, just me! Are you really 13? Membership benefits include free car rides to school within any 3 block radius and unlimited hotel movies while I sleep afterwards. Party with me afterschool in my speedo! Explore the scenic nightlife of Tokyo at 4AM while wearing roofie-vomit stained silk kimonos! Bring your weak-willed and bisexual best friends! It’ll be a new life as a member of the award winning and highly regarded volleyball team! Now, I can’t call you, you have to call me! Dance and play volleyball in a bikini while I watch from above and rate you against the other girls on a scale of 1-10! I want to rate you! I want to rate you with your best friend! I will rate you and there’s nothing you can do to stop me! Shower with me and the rest of the team whilst we go over everyone’s performance on the court!

Send your nude photos to

Suguru Kamoshida
Sun Towers Center Building
2-11-22 Sangenjyaya Setagaya-ku
Tokyo 154-0024
Japan

If you are of Korean, Chinese, or Philippine descent do not apply!
If you are partly or fully Caucasian then you will be put into a smaller, more personal category to be rated accordingly!

CALL NOW!

Goro becoming a mess because of how tight and warm your asshole is, and his thrusts become completely uncoordinated. His eyes are wet because of how fucking someone is the closest thing to be able to crawl into someone's soul with them and he feels safe.

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Makoto a best

Groo is best boy!

>Makoto x Joker
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

Police, police! This girl stole my heart!

What Pokemon would each of the Phantom Thieves have on their theoretical teams?

I love Mika__!

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

I love Anne! I want to marry Anne!

Haru would have an Audino

They fuggin?

Why do people use complete guides on their first play through. It baffles me how someone would willingly ruin their experience.

Reposting for answers

#

They better fluff out her backstory more in the future, she's an interesting character.

>Outfit is the most elegant out of all the girls
>has a fucking battleaxe and grenade launcher as weapons
>personality in the real world is tender and sweet as shit, loves caring for plants
>Noir is an Akechi-tier bloodthirsty maniac that loves seeing shadows begging for their lives
>Shy and slightly unsure around strangers irl
>Tied with Joker for being a smug little shit in the metaverse

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?

> Noir is bloodthirsty

I never noticed that to be honest, what expresses that?

I failed to get makoto date in hawaii. Kill me

They want to 100% it. I don't approve of it but some people just want to do 100% the first time only.

Most people didn't, its actually very easy to max your stats and slinks without a guide thanks to Chihaya and Kawakami

It means she's best girl

you can kill yourself user

IT MEANS THAT SHE'S BEST PURSE-OWNER

Akechi would run around with a Pikachu only to bust out a secret Raichu when he gets cornered then lose anyway

>Noir is an Akechi-tier bloodthirsty maniac that loves seeing shadows begging for their lives

Perfect couple

Literally how? I was only rank four with her by the time Hawaii rolled around and I got a date

Ryuji
>Electivire
>Scrafty
Ann
>Liepard
>Flareon
Yusuke
>Weavile
>Sneasel (duh)
>Glaceon
>Alolan Ninetales

S E X U A L T E N S I O N

E

X

U

A

L

T

E

N

S

I

O

N

Haru x Goro confirmed

Mimikyu?

Why is Ryuji best bro?

She does that even when you're not standing next to her that is not sexual tension.

Be right back

I'll go kill myself

do you mean Anne?

Is there something you can fuck up? I thought it went by how you answer the "which type of girl you like" question. I said smart ones and my options for the date were Makoto and Hifumi

Goro: mimikyu, decidueye, gengar, alakazam, rapidash, and a growlithe to help him detective

WOAH YOU GOT SOME PANCAKE NIPS ANN!

>Not a Gumshoos

Goro is for Sae. Old men is also acceptable.

Because despite acting like a attention hungry moron, Ryuji at heart wants to help people and most of all wants to be as useful to you as you are to him. You're the person who got him back on his feet, so he'll always keep you on yours.

I used a guide. Sue me. I'm not cycling through every single element to weed out a weakness. I just cut out the middleman and look it up. I use the guide to be as efficient as possible with everyday life to max everything and be on top. Just because you and everyone else is too stupid to think logically doesn't make me cheap for using one. They release guides for a reason, moron.

>alright time to look at the p5 ps4 themes, maybe there are some neat ones in there
>they're all shit
great

That has nothing to do with it. You basically just had to do a couple slinks with her. Yknow, like, not 0.
Her hawaii date is a friendship date.

Anne is not my bro she is my wife.

It said you need to be rank 5. I picked the smart girl too.

I think they look good together.

>buying ps4 themes

Does anyone have the "woah hey guys" Kamoshida car image? It's been too long.

I'm new to this board but why is everyone calling her Anne? Is it a meme or something?

New Kawakami!

>using a guide for gameplay as well

Why not just play in safe mode at that point

How would each of the Persona 5 girls nipples look like?

You'll criticize that, but not buying dresses for the characters. Or broken as fuck personas. Kek.

So what was the point of being given the world

Old men are for Sae?

Is that a real address?

I guess she was Anne in the Japanese version. I don't fucking know I just do it because everybody else does.

I beat the game before the dlc came out so my money is safe

Seriously Persona fans are such cancerous faggots. It sickens me when I read your posts. Fuck you guys.

You think Sae breastfeed Makoto?

Because that's what her name was in he original Japanese, and as you should know, every general is comprised entirely of genuine newbies, trolls, idiots, autists, or people who are a mix of the four.

Nah. They don't have the sado-masochism tango, unlike Haru

Phantom Thieves vs Yu's team

Guns allowed

That too.

Because we're not filthy gooks that call her "OHN"

I would consider buying them but they all suck

she's not that much older what the fuck

Flaaffy
Whimsicott
Sunflora
Tropius
Blastoise
Jumpluff

It sucks how hard Haru got shafted. They shouldn't have waited so long to introduce her

>is a friendship date
Really? It felt pretty romantic to me. Asking to stay a little longer and watch the sun and shit. Or do you mean it doesn't change whether you're dating her or not?

Have you seen this Kawakami yet?

and?

Do your guns affect the damage done by Bullet Hail?

WOAHHHHH-HOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I wonder if Sae's armpits smell better or Makoto's

Has Makoto seen Sae naked?

Sae has gross hairy armpits unfortunately

EVERY NIGHT I FEEL MY LEG

> Goro brought shit tons of cops into the Metaverse

How convenient that none popped out with a persona

I bet they wear the same brand of deoderant so they smell exactly the same.

Pretty good, though there should probably be a psychic type in there.

She's old and had a life of pure stress trying to climb her way up a world dominated by men

Those armpits ain't good, I'm afraid

Goro is a Whoro!

Good question. However, there aren't any world affinity persona.

???

Giving us a faceful of his tight ass ruined what was otherwise an emotionally charged scene.

How hairy are we talking about?

That means she's probably sweaty, so those armpits are good

>Makoto doesn't even say she's loves you on the Hawaii date

Shit date tbqh

I like my pits finely aged

WHY ARE WE STILL HERE, JOKER? JUST TO SUFFER?

> Goro switches persona
> Outfit changes

> We switch between dozens
> Nothing

Goro gets to inflict his internal chaos on shadows And extra outfits, we got fucked over on our deal

Japan have that weird trope of sibling bathing so probably.

Because the Hawaii dates don't have to be a confirmed romance thing

Here's the big question, has Makoto seen Sae's anus?

I wasn't dating her at that point anyways so it would've been awkward

because it's a default date for the social retards who couldn't max anyone before then

What would sex with Elizabeth be like?

WEW

> Sae's stressed, doesn't want to go sleep with random guys or she'll prove her co-workers right, but too tense to just do nothing
> Bathing with sis, her ass is getting big lately, girl's looking good even if she's an annoying brat
> Decide to give sis a taste of something other than that bland cooking
> Good stress relief, back to work