Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=35&v=gIOlxloxuJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

new skins hype

give us leaks, Geoffrey

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=35&v=gIOlxloxuJQ

>Event coming out soon

Did I pick a terrible time to start saving for a PC, /owg/? I normally drop ~$80 on lootboxes to get everything I want without having to grind out games.

Please insert your reproductive organ!

Roadhog is handsome

Which hero causes the most salt and why is it Symmetra?

I guess because you can be very effective even up in GM with minimal effort.

That's not Genji, or a Widowmaker that's managed to get perched behind a solid team, or a Hanzo with a le epic 450 damage nuke.

Here you go, Anonymous!

Hanzo's geometry shots infuriate me the most

I can deal with Hanzo oneshotting me because I know he wont be able to do it again and it was pure luck. And it usually is.

God dammit I want to fucking eat that synthetic shit hole as she mewls under my tongue and lips.

Here comes T.Racer!

For me it is Genji/Mercy. Tracer is close but there are much more gay ninjas in the game than british lesbians.
Genji is for his unkillable 1v6 potential, especially if he doesn't even ult.

Mercy is just because I got PTSD from helden sterben nicht, I lost so fucking much matches because of her.

anyone got the list with the items per hero at hand?

Who #teamshekels here?

>korean meme magic makes tracer rise to the top of the esports meta
>/owg/ whining increases tenfold

Really activated my almonds.

Guys please add info about anniversary event into next OP

u wot m8

Tracer is meta since the season began, most people just suck at her.

you do it, pucci

>Haha, it's funny when obnoxious bullshit triggers people

People are mad for a reason. Tracer simply isn't fun to fight, even if you manage to kill her.

>dive meta never happened

Enjoy your three day weekend.

I predict "Pls nerf Sombra we can't capture a single point on 2cp" whining in about of month

Take your two favorite heroes and tell me what the end result would be.

>Genji and McCree
>Cowboy ninja. Sword in one hand, gun in the other
>Pleb to the nth power.

Enjoy this dick in your ass, fagit

So Shanghai Noon?

What is fun to fight even means

>Junkrat and D.va
A MEKA that shoots grenades?

If you aren't in the server browser playing this game where offense and defense heroes actually deal damage at the cost of health, you're playing the game wrong.

widowmaker and reinhardt

it was basically be widowmaker but with a huge penis

>calls someone a gold shitter
>gets proven wrong
>b-but you still suck! D:

It means he gets his shit rekt by flankers and he's a shitter. That or a Mercy main.

Genji. His kit is broken. His ult is way to damn good. Second is widow. Sniper classes are boring af to play against in all PC shooters. You don't 'learn' anything by playing against them and it just seems cheap. If you get hooked by a hog, it's because you let him get in range and he singled you out. You might learn his tendencies and how he likes to flank, etc. With widow she literally stays far out of range of damage and clicks and you are dead. The only good counter is a better widow. What do you, as a player, take away from that death? Don't walk somewhere or the hilariously out of range player with an escape mechanism and headshot capability will ruin you?

>Implying it wouldn't be a widowmaker who 'snipes' by launching themselves at opponents from across the map at hit-scan bullet speeds.

>Junkrat's grenade launcher with the unlimited magazines and fire-rate of the fusion cannons

Oh, god, what have you made?

Junkrat and Torbjorn

Australian midget with a mini turret launcher, turrets do 15DPS but can stick to walls and last 5 seconds each, with a range of 15 meters. They explode on contact with enemies, whether they were fired at them or if they were just stepped on like mines

>people coordinating an EMP below Masters
lmao no

Something that is engaging and not a disorienting mess.

Fighting S76? Great.
Fighting Junkrat? Noice.
Fighting Sombra? Fine.
Fighting Roadhog? Just dandy.

Fighting Tracer? Digital equivalent of incapacitating diarrhea.

Lucio and Winston

A gorilla on roller skates that can jump on buildings and ride walls

>Get up over 55% win ratio
>Every game from then on absolute dogshit steamrolls with teammates who are actively trying to lose

Sombra is literally just a shittier Tracer and just as annoying to fight, though thankfully she isn't as good as Tracer so she rarely ever kills

Yup. I notice the same thing. I have to play in bursts of 3 days. After day 3, I get matched with literal retards and have to carry to just have a chance at a win. Better to play for 2-3 days and then come back next week. The game's matchmaker is really shitty.

welcome to forced 50, the reason Torbjörn mains can make it to GM.

Seriously go play CS GO instead

Sombra isn't even close to being as retarded as Tracer. She can't blink around and her reset usually takes her away from the fight.

Literally learn to aim lmao

Not to mention the outrageous DPS difference.

Tracer dies in half a second if you headshot her with anything.
If you have ever unloaded an entire tracer clip into another tracers head its possibly the fastest death in the game.

Anyone know how to make my screenshots show the UI?

Mine automatically cap it with no UI, I wanted to show my friend some shit that was happening in chat but all my screen caps dont have any UI

That doesn't make her not annoying, she just sprays her nerf gun at you or tries to hack you, you look at her and she takes damage and then she teleports away. She's like a mosquito

Use the regular screenshot button?

if your screenshot quality is above 1x it will hide the UI

>Just headshot the smallest and fastest moving head in the game, bro

Never get tired of this argument

Her hitbox is wider than Symmetra's or Sombra's and she melts in 1 second, so yes, learn to aim.

>Her hitbox is wider than Symmetra's or Sombra's

[Citation needed]

>aiming is hard ;_;
Blizzard should release an adventure game point and click version of overwatch for these people

>"No, no... You ain't going anywhre with that attitude."

If only he knew.

>You will never cover Orisa's succulent ass with semen

Why even live boys?

Aiming isn't hard. What makes it hard against Tracer is her ADHD design.

Aiming is hard if you're unable to use your whole arm. Some people find it achingly uncomfortable.

>play QP
>dropped into hilarious stomp of tryhards playing meta vs. teams obviously fucking around
>get rekt
>a-atleast I get b-backfill exp

Her stance is way wider so she's easier to hit than those two when she's not blinking around. I'm not going to draw you a picture. Just play the game, fuckboy.

Tracer plays at the pace of standard fps games

>"If we're gonna solo heal, we're gonna need you to go Mercy, Ana"

This happens way too often to me

OVERWATCH MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR MY MAN CHRIS CORNELL, REST IN PEACE ;_;

everything is uncomfortable if you aren't used to it. I got used to my low sensitivity within 10 games. I would go over 40 cm / 360 if I had the desk space.

>arm
>not using your whole body
Step it up noob full body aiming or nothing.

Nah, most FPS games do not give the players the capability to blink around instantaneously or rewind time to rectify mistakes you made.

get out of plat then

>has never played fps

What is a list of heroes people complained about being OP in historical order?
Something like
Bastion
Junkrat
Widowmaker
McCree
Ana
Torbjorn
Roadhog
D.va
Symmetra
Soldier
And now it's Tracer
?
It was a long year

>Just look at her stance, bro!
>Really thinks that means her hitbox is larger

Do you even know how hitboxes work in most games?

>all these people whinging about aiming
No wonder this games ranked sucks

But user, I'm GM

What shooter specifically are you thinking about where that is the norm?

sure thing, I know that this doesn't happen at 4.2k.

Have you? Do you even play this game? Because hitting a Tracer as Zenyatta is way easier than a Symmetra running at you with her death beam or a Sombra.

Most fps that isnt even the norm Tracer is in fact slower than most fps games.

I genuinely tried, a whole month of aim practice and I ended up fucking my shoulder. I'm made of paper I'm pretty certain.

In most FPS games you can get killed without even realizing where are you getting shot from
See CS GO-most popular shooter in the world

Overwatch is extremely transparent game which gives you a lot of escape options

Full body aiming bro got to twist your while body into it.

>tfw they delay the update a week so the HOTS welfare boxes aren't event boxes

Her movement speed has nothing to do why she is fast, though. It's her instantaneous translocation that she has multiple charges of and a time rewind that allows her to make mistakes and which also acts as another translocation.

Moonion

Shoot. Just under 42k at 4112.

But seriously. I question how a person can make it to GM and believe Mercy is ever better than Ana

I believe it

>Which gives you a lot of escape options

If you are playing the right character, sure. Otherwise, you're shit out of luck.

>In most FPS games you can get killed without even realizing where are you getting shot from
>See CS GO-most popular shooter in the world

I hope CS:GO dies out a bit because playing against a good widow makes me want to uninstall.

>go around corner
>miss
>miss
>headshot lmao full charge takes a second lmao get gud

Because Res is the most overpowered ult in the game

>meanwhile in reality genji still exists

Which hero doesn't have any escape (escape in more wider sense, not necessarily moving) options?

Most people can't aim well because the average mouse is garbage and not designed so that your hand weight can be placed on top of it. The vast majority encourage a palm grip where your wrist sits behind the mouse and on the mat when instead your palm should be planted firmly on top with the wrist aligned and in the air.

Le katana of many kills is bad too, but it doesn't compare to completely reversing a pentakill.

>Genji ult is overpowered

Have you been away for a few months or are you gold?

Never heard this before.

McCree

inb4 you try to imply that the 0.5 second stun of the flashbang or the pathetic distance of the roll count as escape tools