Another obvious dip that nocoiners miss, oh boy

Another obvious dip that nocoiners miss, oh boy.

MOONIN

nocoiners dead

>shitcoiners so stressed that he has to make threads for every movement up or down on his fake currency or else he will off himselg

>he copes by thinking those threads aren't just to rustle butthurt nocoiners

If a person wanted to write prediction software, what API might they be able to give a datetime as input and receive bitcoin value as output? Do I have to write website scraping software to do it or is there an actual API somewhere?

nvm, I found it

NOCOINERS LMAO

This is how missing a dip within a dip looks like.

1000 is new floor faggots.

Further pain: you had an extra opportunity to buy sub 1000 hours ago.

NOCOINERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

not that it matters. with bitcoin volatility you can buy sub 500 soon enough.

cope

I missed the Bitcoin train, but I'm just in time for the eth train.

I won't be seeing returns anywhere NEAR what could be had with bitcoin, but when you don't have enough money to capitalize on btc, you gotta get what you can get...

No. Eth will provide much greater returns. Bitcoin won't double in a year but eth could go 10x easily. Btc fags btfo

eth did not survive to maturity

Tried signing up with Coinbase a few months back but have been unsuccessful.

They can't verify my card because it apparently doesn't exist, despite my using it regularly and the number being valid in their system.

Their system can't verify my mobile phone because it appears as a landline in their system even though it has never been issued other than for my phone - this may be a larger issue as Google and Intuit also are unable to find my phone for use in two factor authentication.

Bitcoin was clearly not meant for me.

Au contraire my little no-brains no-coins cuckold. ETH is going from strength to strength. Soon even this very website will be owned by an ethereum based DAO

sure sure you know the future. you are not like the millions of retards claiming to know what will happen oh no you really actually know and everyone else is just stupid if they can't see it. yeah we get it.

FOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>changes value by over 30% in 2 weeks
>Bitcoin is da futur!

Don't get me wrong, I support bitcoin and decentralized currencies if that's what people want but what are you smug about again? How can you function with that kind of instability?

Picked up 2 more BTC at 750. I love dips.

>1030
>1030

Ethereum is doing better in % terms right now. U scared bitcucks?

>1040
>1040

They thrive on it. The people who invest in Bitcoin and browse Veeky Forums are the laziest of idiots. They love the price volatility because it's their only hope of getting rich. They think it will go to 10,000 a coin. They don't do anything else. They don't have ideas or work ethic. They just go to their shitty job and buy drugcoins hoping it makes them money.

Cope

>he thinks he has higher chances to get rich as a wagecuck than bitcoin holders

>They love the price volatility because it's their only hope of getting rich.
that would only be true if they had thousands of coins. a few bitcoin will make no one rich.

> bitcoin will never reach 1 usd
> bitcoin will never reach 10 usd
> bitcoin will never reach 100 usd
> bitcoin will never reach 1000 usd

Poor nocoiners. Wrong every time so far, and missing out on massive profits at every step.

I guess this is the reason why Bitcoin transactions are so slow today.

When we get to 10k we'll see suicides daily

Eth is already dead. I would feel sorry for you guys but it's dumb people like you keeping this shitcoin on life support that allows new idiots to keep buying in. Nocoiners are better than eth huffers.

>Bagholders desperately trying to shill their bags to a new generation of bagholders.

I just leave this here

I sure hope you're screenshotting this thread and adding it to the pic OP.

yes sir