teamfortress.tv/servers

>Tips and guides
Blog: tf2.com
Wiki: wiki.tf
Class guides: pastebin.com/u/TheOperator
FAQ: pastebin.com/6t7WNtgn
Mods: pastebin.com/bzzUK5tz
Steam status: steamstat.us steamgaug.es
Preview Loadout: whatsnext.loadout.tf | steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/158547475
HUDs: huds.tf
Game Traffic: steamcharts.com/app/440#1y

>Trading
Sites: scrap.tf | tf2outpost.com | backpack.tf | bazaar.tf
BP check: backpack.tf
Prices: backpack.tf | trade.tf
Scrapbanking: scrap.tf | scrapbank.me
Skins: p337.info/tfview/

>Competitive
Basics: playcomp.tf
Comp Wiki: comp.tf
Lobbies: tf2center.com/lobbies
Scripting: pastebin.com/1VmngMfJ | pastebin.com/H3WfKLaB
TF2 streams: teamfortress.tv
UGC (Global): ugcleague.com
ESEA (NA/EU): play.esea.net
ETF2L (EU): etf2l.org
AusFortress (AUS): ozfortress.com
AsiaFortress (Asia): asiafortress.com
FBTF (Brazil): teamfortress.com.br/forum/

>IRC
irc://irc.rizon.net/tf2g
pastebin.com/9S37Kk0W

>/tf2g/s looking to party queue
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15-e-Sut2sj954Cjm8aGzXMaN4dSSop7xgiyp9DCdOK8/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

tf2r.com/klrr0np.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ofSMBywd2XI
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for posting Kitty4prez art.

second for frags

3rd for B I G S M O N K E

OwO what's this? tf2r.com/klrr0np.html

aHR0cDovL3RmMnIuY29tL2tub205NnYuaHRtbA==

I am confused. Help us all.

maybe my problem is just how i play
i'm more used to using fire as my main source of damage, and getting myself in and out of fights using the detonator. if someone is in your range enough to be airblasted, why wouldn't you keep doing the 112-157 DPS that the flamethrower provides instead of going for a 121 (at best) shot with the reserve?

you can also mention the situations with fire resist, like demoknights and vaccinators, but i've always found that 6 shots that are consistent on the ground or in the air are always better than 4 where you can get bonus damage in the air. just my two cents.

I miss the times when people would post some gibberish encrypted and reencrypted and we'd have fun of those unable to find the answer

I didn't even do something that could be considered complex here, all you need to decrypt the text is google an encode/decode tool.

Here's me looking for something more complex.

Gottit!

Congrats, HDoomguy

Raffle something yourself once in a while though, you fucking 0/0 parasite.

Got nothing worth raffling, Unless everyone wants 500 crates.

Flame particles are fairly unreliable, but once you do have the damage over time effect on someone you only get the one copy of it. Best then to airblast your opponent into a nearby corner and shoot him twice for 121 maximum theoretical damage.
By the time you've got your opponent in position you've hit them with at least one flame particle for at least 4.7 damage (degreaser) and they've started to afterburn. Scout, Engie, and Spy are dead if you hit all of your pellets after the first shot after lighting them up. Say your timing is off but you got a meatshot on your second pull, and you had put them in a corner so you're still close to them after the first shot. 60 more damage. Battle engineer is down, Medic is down, Basic demoman is down, Soldier is hoping to god for a crocket, heavy is revving up his minigun.

Basic shotgun and flamethrower, you light and toss them into a corner, 4.7 damage plus one for the first tick of fire, you shoot them one good time in the meat. 66 damage after the tick. You shoot them again, 127 damage after the tick if they got all of it. That's when the first set of classes die, giving the scout one more shot at you before giving up the ghost even with perfect aim.

With quick reflexes you can chump quite a lot of people without giving them a real good chance of counterattacking, conserving your health through multiple engagements. Every time you have to wait the 0.625 seconds interval between shots you're inviting more and more hot lead to get cozy with your face. Most people who get chumped and live are too busy running away to shoot you, further increasing your survivability.

tl;dr put them in the ground as quickly as possible with the least chance of failure.

p658y2w8WAe1jjZFpH2eBidL6rgbpr+9

>that tryhard wannabe roamer

These OP images are getting worse and worse. So fucking ugly and edgy.
The fucking fempyros were better

i personally see pyro as more of a crowd control flanker than a single-target burst damage source. even with the flame particles being unreliable, they can still hit multiple targets and do marginally more damage to a group than the reserve, or really any puff and sting solution could. i know that the reserve can potentially kill a class at close range than most other options, but at that point i'd rather just play scout.

sorry for making you type all that out. i do get where youre coming from.

What do i do with this

give it to me

keys and crates my goyim

Buy keys, sell for metal.
invest in craft hats

then craft them to make profit?

Only through luck have I ever been able to rush a coordinated group and have any success. With the scorch shot you can put the burn on a group of people, but no kills.

My style of playing pyro is a series of limited engagements, seeking whom I may devour.

youtube.com/watch?v=ofSMBywd2XI

This one is really hard to track the reflects if you can't hear them.

buy 1.5 ref craft hats. make sure it's flashy, scout, soldier, or demo cosmetics. sell them for 2.5 - 3 to low tier players on pubs

everyone knows about bp.tf by now

>implying people who don't know the value of craft hats can make refined metal

That's why you do it on pubs, people are alot lazier when they think they matter to the game. They'll be quicker to accept something they think is valuable.

They won't know it's a craft if they don't look, given that they are in the middle of a game and to get stuff for cheap, Snake-Oil is still a product to sell. I've seen players get sharked hard for something like that.

I once traded a muffler for a bills back when the bills was 6 keys

>tfw I will go to hell for this

I'll see you there, I've traded various vintage ambassadors for Strange cosmetics.

Worst i'll admit was a spy main who desperately wanted it, got a strange killstreak jag. Not pricey, but still mad profit. Still use it.

How cute, he thinks he's a jew

you're all a bunch of shitters if you get killed by a reserve shooter
zenomite told me so

Jewing is dead and buried, even when I did it back in 2012/2013 the golden age was already passing.

Zenomite has the best intro.

>>>z*nomite

I don't even know who that is

Who's Zenomite and why are they shilling on tf2g?

>cheater joins
>enemy team actually kicks him

huh. seen this a lot more recently
that's pretty cool.

a youtuber
he says things like the reserve shooter is okay, talks about stats and psychology for 10 minutes and throws in some sort of discount filthy frank meme here and there

WHERE ARE THE FEMPYRO OPS?!

Just google'd him.

>22k subs
>has a patreon
>"Why TF2bers Quit TF2!"
>muscle k cosmetics in thumbnail
jesus christ please no

The good old days
Do you remember the day when store cosmetics were made clean and some guy took a good $4k worth of items from the warehouse? Who was it?

Yeah, I want those for a friend.
TITS IN LATEX

hahaha overwatch is so bad guys look i made a funny look at me am i relevant yet? please pay attention to me, i'm being funny aren't i?

Is it time?

hahaha his opinion is so bad guys look i made a funny look at me am i relevant yet? please pay attention to me, i'm being funny aren't i?

if i spam mvm as sniper will it help me at sniper in pvp in terms of aim?

just play sniper in pvp

okay so if i become a furry will i become better at the game? is that how it works?

but i hate pvp (autism) and only do it when playing with friends. and i dont want to embarrass myself with crap aim.

the only way of getting better is getting destroyed until you're the one destroying there is no shortcut

bots have movement so different to human beings that it can't be compared
i hate their stupid little constantly turning heads so much

surely trying to hit randomly moving robots it'll help my twitch aim to hit randomly moving humans?

there is a lot of prediction involved in hitting human players, you will never learn that from bots
seriously just pop into a pub, nobody gives a shit if you're bad there

sure, but no real point not just going in a random casual game. be the 5th sniper, anyone who whines and kicks you are so autistic that they'd be doing you a favor
most shots you take will be tracking/"guitar hero" prediction shots anyway

There was a soldier with 7 dominations on the server and I called him out for having no life lmao nerd

thought this was /int/ for a second
the only kind of playeer who would eever use the ScoRes

I wish i hadn't lost my old /tf2g/ folder when switching computers

if you're a pyro/medic main, sure. for sniper and soldier you're looking at pokemon furry and rainbow pony furry respectively

dont waste moneey on keys
buy videogames for sale that you might like

What if I only like TF2?

Question time !

Which case is better : Amazing effect (Burning/scorching) on a shitty hat (Pugilist protector ) or shitty effect (Massed flies/nuts n bolt) on a amazing hat (killer exclusive)

bad effect on a good hat

1st case is better. Atleased you can sell it to a random who'll make it a part of their theme.

2nd is bad for everyone, hard to sell and unlikely to buy.

then you havent tried enough games

False. You can be a normie and still excel at both Medic and Pyro. Just look at your boy Viva. Best Medic and Pyro around town

When it comes to selling them, you'll get serious offers for top tier hats. For shit tier ones with high effects, you'll get kids that say "Burning is so cool! I gotta find the cheapest one possible and give him a super low offer since I can't afford full price"

Playing engie feels like such a waste of time when every single pub is infested with spies and almost every other class is able to handle sentries if they have more than 60 minutes played the game

I remember some asshole buying all the haunted halloween cosmetics he could find when they came out, claiming they'd be worth keys, buds and beyond after the event.

The worst thing is that _nobody_ cares to protect you while setting up stuff in a forward moved position.

Thanks for thoses answers

Can you post Pyros please?
I need some inspiration for something I'm drawing for a friend

contain your orgasms, please.

To be fair, some of them are worth buds nowadays :^)
Do you have some of the good old >laz0r weapon is gud deal ?

No problemo

PROFFESIONAL
CASTER

>Do you have some of the good old >laz0r weapon is gud deal ?

Of course, lots

and yeah, hahah, seeing those poor idiots buds economy blow up was hilarious, there was that point at which the buds price would keep on climbing upwards and upwards and upwards and everyone was surprisedly freaked out when the natural thing happened and no one wanted to buy them.

Didn't know Nicholas Cage spun that way

move to the first world and convert to USD

Thanks guys, I played several rounds of sniper in a pub an was called a hacker by two players. I don't even get why though since I'm pretty mediocre and was just barely top scoring. The prediction advice helped especially well, I landed far more shots than I did when I just tried to force my dot in their face.

lol look at them

A fellow pyro main I see

wtf is this gay shit

fempyro

Ya know, speaking of scamming I almost got away with getting an almost 30 key unusual out of an awper. The guy found out that the awper is only worth 3.55 before it went through though. But I got a free strange red tape recorder out of it so it's all good.

ancient cheatboy tapestry

when I looked at my family history I found a relative named Cheats McBoy, I'm scared that the hack is already in my blood. What do I do boss.

You are a lucky soul. Embrace it, my boy.

Start by getting good, getting LMAObox

This

Except fempyro is still degenerate as fuck